FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > When you think you know someone

When you think you know someone

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *litlicker77 OP   Man  over a year ago

Dirty old town

I've know her 20 plus years worked with her. About the time I met her she was mid thirties and just splitting up with her husband. I too was married and we were good friends. I changed jobs but we kept in touch met up for a coffee or a meal. She had two attempts at a relationship with other guys but neither lasted more than a few month. Things between me and my wife was falling apart. We got together a few times and things got more sexual I wanted her she wanted me but I was married. As time went on I separated and we became closer as there wasn't the marriage between us no more. I'd asked her once before if she'd ever had a threesome. Never and never intended to was her sharp reply. I've only slept with three other guys before you never mind two at once. So this night we was lay in bed talking about fantasies. She was sucking me looking up then slid up sitting on me riding me slow looking me in the eye and said she really wants to suck my cock looking me in the eyes like she does why she takes a black cock deep inside her filling her with his cum just as I cum in her mouth.......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Dirty old town

Shocked I could not believe what I'd just herd but the way she was riding my cock I don't think it had ever been this hard before and she knew it

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great start - very arousing, not just for you!

Love to hear more!

Dirty old town

Nothing else was said for a week or so then one night lay in bed arm around her my semi limp cock wedged in TH crack of her arse. She started to wriggle her butt arousing my cock. Soon it was rock hard we moved slightly and it entered her wet pussy. Quietly she said 'so are we finding him then'. At first I wasn't sure what she meant. Then it twigged. She must of realised I'd twigged. Mmmmm something made you harder still she sniggered. She wasn't wrong as I pushed in to the hilt listening to her moan gently. So you seriously want it then. Oh fuck do I was the immediate response.....

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

More

Dirty old town

So time had come to move forward with it. Where to start. We was sat at the table after tea one evening when I asked her. Do you have a guy in mind ? No was the reply. Do where do we find him then. I asked. Internet. Was my reply but where do we start. We where both clueless tbh. So for over a week we was scrolling through different sites before we came across a profile of a guy she stopped there and then. Omg look at him. So he's the one then I take it go on send him a message she said. So we sent a rather fumbled message across. Within a minute a reply came back with some added pictures I thought she was going to have a heart attack ......

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *thletic Fella!!Man  over a year ago

Wigan

By *outheasthornyguyMan  over a year ago

Guildford