FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > pool table fun

pool table fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

had some fun anyone wanna hear about it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tud63Man  over a year ago

Skelmersdale

I was called out at work and had to go to an pub in london there cctv was on the blink , I spoke to landlord and he showed me through to the back pool room it was fairly busy so I carried on with my business, a short while I had to ask a couple of guys to stop playing so I could get up my ladder the younger guy about 35 said what's it worth I laughed and carried on and throughout the evening he carried on watching me and smiling.

I carried on moving the cameras and I then looked over and saw this younger guy sitting on a stool rubbin himself through his trousers I was shocked but at same time haRd I walked over .......

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I played pool with 7 naked vietnamise ladies in the red parrot bar in vun tau great night

I grabbed hold of his hard cock and said to him is this what you want I put his hand on my cock , he said yes I but my arse on the edge of the table and dropped my trousers to revel Mt hard throbbing veiny cock

Years ago I had a girlfriend who was a lap dancer. She had a stunning body as you can imagine.

Anyway one day we popped into a local bar for some lunch with her wearing one of her tinniest mini skirts.

Once she spotted the pool table there was no stopping her and she insisted on playing. There was not a guy in the place who didn't end up with a very detailed knowledge of how tiny her knickers were and what colour

Want to hear more ?

By *lashersteve69Man  over a year ago

chester

"Years ago I had a girlfriend who was a lap dancer. She had a stunning body as you can imagine.

Anyway one day we popped into a local bar for some lunch with her wearing one of her tinniest mini skirts.

Once she spotted the pool table there was no stopping her and she insisted on playing. There was not a guy in the place who didn't end up with a very detailed knowledge of how tiny her knickers were and what colour "

Wanna hear more about this!

Truth be told there is not much more to tell. She wore a very short mini with very tiny knickers and being a lap dancer wasnt remotely concerned with showing all every time she leaned over the table to take a shot.

Personally I would have been delighted if she hadn't worn knickers at all but that wasn't the way it happened.

Mrs had her first bi experience on a pool table,she was playing another f she had short skirt big heels stockings no knickers,they had plenty people watching in the end they were both sat on the table and started kissing then another f joined in with a lot of nipple sucking and I also had a lick of one of the fems clit while she was sat on the table.

» Add a new message to this topic