FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fantasy and scenario yet to be done. #1 Cuck with difference

Fantasy and scenario yet to be done. #1 Cuck with difference

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Scenarios to be done #1

M-john f-jane for sake of stories

Cuck with a twist

Arrange a meet with a couple to be hosted at my place or there's* If mine I will leave door on the Latch so you enter and start to undress down to under wear. I have placed a single blindfold on the handle along with a silk ribbon/cuffs. If john is bi then it falls to him to wear the blindfold and janes wrists to be tied.**

I then come down the stairs take doe's hand and lead her with john following in toe to my room. There is a seat for john to be placed in and the bed for jane to recline. . .

Gentle touch to the lowest point of the neck and the softest brush of my lips, my hands trace your collorbone to the chest, leading down. I gently move aside your thighs and my lips kiss your hip bone as it guides me to to your pulsing cock. With my fingers firmly wrapped around the shaft, my other hand sliding along your thigh so gently,hairs are rising.

You feel warm air brush your tip, followed by my soft lips enveloping just the top of your cock. Slowly as my nails apply pressure on your thigh, my mouth takes your cock. You can feel my tongue moving just under your helmet at my head starts to move.

My fingers laced around your cock start vibrating at the same time and my other gently cups your balls.

Whilst this happens Jane would be pleasing herself, awaiting me beckon her over. She would stand behind john kissing his neck his lips but not allowed to feel his body. She will be telling me what he likes to be done to him.....

*if at yours or hotel then one must be blindfolded before I come in.

**Also nice variation is for the person I am to play with first exchange the blindfold. So that the person not involved can only hear the pleasure or the partner will describe what's being done.

Cant write the whole scenario as spontaneity is what's amazing about sex and would like input from the couple as believe fantasies shared are more fun. However the basis of this fantasy is who evers hands are tied up can not join in until asked.

Would welcome comments and ideas to improve

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic