FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Colonel's 'Daughter'

Colonel's 'Daughter'

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ending up on Rapid Reaction for New Years Eve was only slightly better than being on guard detail; we were out of the way and largely left to our own devices, bar the scheduled patrols and radio call in's. Usually I spent the day in the control room reading, keeping myself to myself; this time the guard commander, a corporal known as Jonesy who I didn't really know but who seemed alright, had insisted on all four of us playing cards, with the winner getting a very special honour.. though he refused to tell us what that honour was, leaving us to wonder if it was some kind of set up, though he seemed very eager to win. Unfortunately for him my luck was in and some four hours later I took the last of his chips, the others having bowed out earlier. I was told that my prize was on its way.

It was around nine when Jonesey's excitement hit fever pitch and he could barely contain himself; we heard a car pull up outside and two doors opened and shut, followed by a brief silence and then two pairs of high heels walking down the long corridor to the command room. The other two lads were just as clueless as me, but their excitement rose at the sound of those footsteps and the possibility of what was coming. A tall, blonde girl came into the room, her amazing body barely covered by the figure hugging dress that was ever so short; behind her, and seemingly shy as she hid behind the blonde was a younger girl with long brown hair, who looked kinda familiar but I just couldn't place her. The blonde looked around the room at the four of us, Jonesy grinning like the Cheshire Cat, the rest of us beginning to get excited, though still not quite sure what was going to happen. Then the blonde smiled and, pulling the younger girl out and into the centre of the room, said: "Boys, your new years eve treat is here."

With very little prompting, the brunette was down on her knees with her mouth open and waiting; Jonesy didn't hesitate and had his cock out in a flash, pushing it into the girls mouth. Johno didn't need much persuasion and a moment later he was stood in front of the young girl with his dick out, waiting his turn; she reached up and started wanking him off as her mouth worked its magic on Jonesy's cock. Figuring that there was little else to do, I moved across the room and took my dick out; she immediately reached up and started wanking me hard, knowing exactly what she was doing. And then suddenly she turned her head and I felt her warm mouth envelope my cock and it felt heavenly, her little tongue working hard as she sucked; I figured she was just turned 18 and already she was an expert cock sucker, which meant she'd had plenty of practice. And I guessed that Jonesy was a part of that, somehow.

The blonde just sat on one of the chairs, watching the whole thing, obviously enjoying being the voyeur; her eyes were fixated on this little girls head bobbing back and forth on our cocks, moving for one to the other, ensuring that no one was left out. Bomber was still stood across the room, watching incredulously, yet to get involved, though it was quite obvious he was aroused judging by the bulged in his combat trousers; I gave a little nod with my head, telling him to come join us, and eventually he did. Both the blonde and the brunette did a double take at the size of his dick, which was legendary in the regiment; the blonde looked especially excited at the prospect of seeing this little slut on her knees dealing with such a big dick...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Go on...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic