FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > listening to my GF

listening to my GF

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I split from my partner for a short time we shared a downstairs flat in Northumberland , things got a little nasty . I was trying hard to get back into her life going round etc but she wouldnt answer door , after about 3 weeks of trying i went around late one night after work to see a black car on the drive , i walked around the side of the flat and stood at our bedroom window .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *xford1975bimaleMan  over a year ago

oxford

Go on.

I could hear the bed creaking and her moaning and the slapping of bodys i stayed for 5 mins devestated but very turned on i got in car and drove home , next morning i watched a bouncer from a nightclub in the area leaving my flat this went on for weeks every time i seen his car there i would park up walk around and listen it was a turn on a big turn on has anyone else felt this sort of pain but been turned on at the same time ?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wanna chat on kik? Pm me

I waited til she went to work and let myself in patio door one morning as i had a key there in the bin was a condom full of spunk at the side of our bed also cum stains on the bed so dont think he allways used a condom seeing this condom made it even more real i just had to pick it up

By *hil12Man  over a year ago

devon

Wat did u do sounds hot

Just wanked lol then i seen car there 1 more time i listened again and wanked that was last time i seen the car and we got back together ! Would u trust her as im struggling

devon

"Just wanked lol then i seen car there 1 more time i listened again and wanked that was last time i seen the car and we got back together ! Would u trust her as im struggling "

Did u break up when she was going that?

We were seperated 5 weeks back together now

devon

"We were seperated 5 weeks back together now"

Pvt. message?

By *angbanginguysMan  over a year ago

huddersfield

Girth83 have you stoped to think about the fact she set you up. she knows you know about her having it away with another guy. She knew you were going around on a night to try to get her back. as you say a black car was outside the house all night on quit a few occasions. Were the curtains to the bedroom open so you could see what they were doing. Did she know there was a key out side so you could let your self in when she wasent there. After all used condoms isent something you really leave lying around. Then one day she started talking to you again nd took you back. I think she knows shes got you exactly were she wants you you must accept this and all that comes with it and that includes being cuckolded by her. Or take a deep breath and just walk away. It will hurt like hell you may even cry nd one day youl wake up nd it wont hurt nd youl have your sanity back. I once lived with the love of my life one day she told me she was pregnant expecting i was over the moon then she told me she didnt know wether it was mine. Her ex boyfriends. Or her best friend s dads yes very heavey. I just walked away. And i retrieve my sanity i know what id do if i was you. Id deleate my profile walk away leave woman alone nd learn to love myself again then one day you may just bump in to the one woman thats right for you sorry mate for reading about your anguish but i do hope everything goes well for you and hear endeth the sermon for tonight. Thank you all for reading it nd please dont be to hard on me im not preaching good night all o hell now hit the post button hope im not going to regret this one

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

So how long you been back together with her

1 year

» Add a new message to this topic