FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > she wanted a baby

she wanted a baby

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ornyjames400 OP   Man  over a year ago

tiverton

This is true story ,

young lady got to know on the internet so wanted to have child of her own, however had not had the chance, she asked me if I could help her. I had long think about this weighing the risks up,ect. She was 30 years old.

Anyway I am single 44 years and i have no kids myself. So I agreed to help her.

It seamed like weeks waiting for that window for her to ovulate , but it all started to happen, she phoned me in the afternoon , and asked if i was free, and she arranged the hotel room, took hour for me to drive to her, been along time sense i had been with woman , manly busy with work ect ,

we meet up in the hotel had nice meal to get to know each other more shown her my STD tests ect, she was pretty nice boobs, would not understand why as men would be queuing up to help her.

Anyway we went to the the room , we took our clothes off and got into bed , the odd thing was she did not want to kiss on the lips , but allowed me to to kiss her nick with butterfly kisses all the way down to her chest, taking her nipples in my hot moist mouth and sucking using my tongue to dance around her nipples making them nice hard erect paid same to the other breast. my dick was growing as i was doing this , the whole time she was just still, not wanting to grab or pay with my dick, but she made sounds or approve , my hand started to make its way down to her pussy , i started to but on finger in , felt good , but she was not ready to receive my cock yet , she just wanted it over done really lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

tiverton

Her entrance was dry , start to insert to fingers inside , felt warm and wet ,my cock start to stiffing more , then I was going to go inside her to deliberately to get her preg.

She was lying on her back , she opened her legs for me she had nice little bush by the way. my cock was now at her entrance hungry to get inside her, my cock started to part her lips , but she would started to tightened down and was not letting me inside , this was partly she did not want any foreplay. Any way pressure was on me , so made many attempts, as i was trying to be slow and not rush her, put this was not going to be the way , she was dry, thought about spit put that is toxic to sperm , so I got back into position again and forced hard into her entrance until my balls slapped into her arse, she let out cry, so stayed inside her not moving , as enjoying her warmth of her hot pussy now embracing my hard cock. I started to rock back and forth, my cock now lube with her love juices, she tried not to moan , her tits bouncing up and down as I am fucking her. I then lift her legs over my shoulders to get deeper inside her , her pussy was all mine.

tiverton

more to add if there is interest

By *tud63Man  over a year ago

Skelmersdale

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

carry on

tiverton

thanks guys,

her pussy felt so good as my cock slid in and out of her each time my balls slapping I could feel sticky substance dripping on to my balls bit like egg white raw, she was well fertile.

I carried on fucking her , going slow then fast , her breathing was getting heavy and increasing , My balls was telling me it was time to release my sperm, the increase of pleasure and getting to the stage of coming, I asked her are you sure you want this , she said yes , my thrusts went deeper in her pussy then the no return as my load when deep in her pussy , I then relaxed and stayed inside her for a while , the deed was done the wait of two weeks beings. As I pulled out of her I could see gift to her leaking out of her lips of her pussy, I do tend to cum alot . Great creampie I then thanked her and got dressed and felt the hotel. those weeks very slow , but got phone call off her to say she was preg, 9 months latter she gave birth to baby boy. I got to meet him and little cuddle , he is amazing , hope you enjoyed this true story best wishes james x

tiverton

this story any good?

By *ave_69Man  over a year ago

Westhill

The world could do with less people like you and her in it.

My marriage broke down after 7 years due to me not being able to have children. And here you are having a child with a stranger off the internet. The pair of you make me feel sick.

"this story any good? "

Congratulations you must be so proud of yourself bringing an innocent child into this terrible world with a complete stranger.

Omly your son is going to feel the full effects of this awful situation and have to live with that for the rest of his life

By *annonball colMan  over a year ago

somerset

I hope you told her a different name mate and put on an accent... Either way result! She could have atleast choked on it tho for an hours drive!

By *ltimateGemWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

A lovely story. Well done!

People seem to forget the firum section there in!

By *iscreet teesside guyMan  over a year ago

Stockton

It'd not the guy posting the story's fault that you could not have children....

Surely at least ONE of your were aware of this problem PRE marriage...!!

Give the guy a break.!!.

By *o-jCouple  over a year ago

Outskirts of Notts

[Removed by poster at 09/08/16 15:10:17]

tiverton

Hi Thank you for some of your responses.

Part of this story is true , but added few things to spice it up a bit.

It was married female couple I had helped, we knew each over for along time , and they asked if I would help them. Yes I am proud of what I have done. I have helped a couple who could not have children. They went to clinic and got turned down for funding. So I am a know donor in way , also meet my son on regular bases , and is having far better child hood than i had.

Sorry to hear about the guy who could not have children ,

"The world could do with less people like you and her in it.

My marriage broke down after 7 years due to me not being able to have children. And here you are having a child with a stranger off the internet. The pair of you make me feel sick.

"

YOU make ME sick. Taking out your anger at YOUR situation on a random chap telling a story. Your marriage should have been stronger. If you needed a child to keep you both together you shouldn't have gotten married in the first place.

By *one_wolf.Man  over a year ago

Chatham

YOU make ME sick. Taking out your anger at YOUR situation on a random chap telling a story. Your marriage should have been stronger. If you needed a child to keep you both together you shouldn't have gotten married in the first place.

"

couldn't of said it better

tiverton

"

thank you

This story made me think of this song.

She leads a lonely life

She leads a lonely life

When she woke up late in the morning

Light and the day had just begun

She opened up her eyes and thought

O' what a morning

It's not a day for work

It's a day for catching sun

Just laying on the beach and having fun

She's going to get you

All that she wants is another baby

She's gone tomorrow boy

She's gone tomorrow boy

All that she wants, all that she wants

tiverton

"This story made me think of this song.

She leads a lonely life

She leads a lonely life

When she woke up late in the morning

Light and the day had just begun

She opened up her eyes and thought

O' what a morning

It's not a day for work

It's a day for catching sun

Just laying on the beach and having fun

She's going to get you

She's gone tomorrow boy

She's gone tomorrow boy

All that she wants, all that she wants

"

she was not lonely lol

"more to add if there is interest "

Yes it is, I had no idea spit is toxic to sperm?

The things you learn on fab...

» Add a new message to this topic