FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The shower

The shower

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

the hot water runs down my body washing away the grime of the day. i reach for the soap and start to gently wash myself. the music playing on the radio is soft and sultry, mirroring my mood.

I hear the bathroom door open and then your steps as you approach. anticipation rises in me as you pull back the curtain. you smile at me and I beckon you to join me. you slowly remove your clothing, I can't take my eyes off you.. I have never seen you naked before and I am impressed with what I see.

the cubicle is small and we stand close, your body touching mine - sending small jolts of electricity straight to the core of me.. I reach out to touch your face and for the first time we kiss deeply. your arms encircle me making me feel safe. I feel your whole body pressing against mine as the water runs over us and the steam encases us in our own little world.

you have not said a word to me, you do not need to.. we have waited for this moment and after many false starts the time has come for the intimacy that we have both been waiting for.

you brush my breast as you reach for the soap and slowly you lather my body. slow sensual movements which set my body alight with wanting. you take my face in your hand and kiss me again. this time I can feel you pressing against me and I feel that you want me too.

I do not want to rush this moment, so I take the soap from your hands and slowly rub the soap over your chest. my hand slowly moving down until at last I touch you. I hear your sharp intake of breath as my hands encircle you manhood. I then move away and my hands then move to your back and work down to your buttocks.

the water rinses the lather off our bodies as we hold each other in the steam.

we know the time has come. you reach out for the huge white fluffy towel and encase me in its warmth. gently rubbing away the moisture which lingers on my body.

you wrap the other towel around your waist then you pick me up and carry me to the bed.

you have chosen the room well. the four poster bed fills the room. you know I have always wanted to sleep again in such a bed. you must have remembered that I once told you that as a child I had slept in one.

gently I am laid down and I feel the movement as you lay beside me. you peel the towel from my body and I am exposed to your stare. you kiss my lips then move to my neck , then slowly I feel you move to my breasts. taking each nipple into your mouth in turn. small nips make them spring to life. then slowly you move down my navel, your hands move behind me taking my cheeks in your hands as you raise my body to meet your lips. you part my legs and place small light kisses on the inside of my thighs I can feel your breath on my core as your tongue brushes my sex. small soft movements only heighten the wanting.

I feel you remove your towel then I feel you push against me. slowly easing yourself inside me. you take your time all the while kissing me and holding me. I wrap my legs around your body so you can move deeper inside me.

we can wait no longer, the fire is burning bright within us both and will not be quenched. we knew the first would be quick, we had waited months for the time to be right and this had made the wanting so much sweeter. I can feel you pulsing inside me and I quickly reach my release.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ornyal138Man  over a year ago

bromley kent

Here in hotel with lovely shower. Come join me x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great read got my senses tingling x

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thank you

» Add a new message to this topic