FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > caravaning fun

caravaning fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Having separated from my wife 6 months ago things were starting to calm down in terms of tension with her family and me. Being the summer holidays, i decided to take the kids to the caravan I once shared with their mum. A number of her brothers and sisters also have caravans on the site and all the cousins like to play together.

My sister in law had been single for as long as I can remember. I always had a soft spot for her not just because of the whole taboo thing but because she had a nice peachy arse and a nice set of 34c's that sat lovely on her 5'1 petite body. I had had many fantasies of having her over the years and felt that nothing would never happen. We would often flirt but nothing ever happened.

It was the second of the holiday and I was kinda keeping myself to myself. Charlotte, my sister in law, came up the hill looking for a screwdriver. Of course I had several and asked her,tongue in cheek, would she like a screw as well. She laughed and said it was a bit early in the day but the day was young. I was a bit taken aback not least because I hadn't had sex in a while but because it rolled so quickly off her tongue.

As she walked away she defs made a point of wiggling that ass a bit more. She turned and said that her other sister had left a few bottles of wine behind and would I want to share one later.

This couldn't happen. Could it??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *itandHungCouple  over a year ago

Wexford town

Go on....

The rest of the day was largely uneventful. She is very hands on with the kids and being on my own she was happy to spend time with them while I got in with other things. She came back up around 9 with a few bottles in the wine, telling me to put a bottle of white in the fridge. Having known her for over 10 years I knew that she was a G&T drinker as wine got her so d*unk

So kids are asleep and we are playing a few games of cards. Drinks flowing and the usual banter is in full flow. The conversation turns to the ex as I kinda knew it would at some stage. I had a few beers and was rather open and told her that the lack of sex played a part in the split. And when we did it was pure vanilla. She asked what I liked. I told her I like things a bit rough and being a rugby man I like to be very forcefull. I thought I might have overstepped the mark and when I turned to her I seen that she was hanging on my every word. As much as we had flirted in the past this had gone in a new direction. I was now talking about sex with my sexy ex sister in law. And I could tell she was getting excited

By *ardnreddyMan  over a year ago

LIVINGSTON

don't stop

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

I was very aware that I was doing lot of talking and she was taking it all in so I asked her a few questions. When she last had sex etc...after a while she said "you know I was a bit jealous of Linda (ex) sometimes. She told me that you are deadly with your tongue". I was shocked to know that she knew about my cunnilingual skills. So i said yes that I prefer to make a girl cum before I do and look into their eyes while I'm doing it. She asked what my secret was and I told her that i likr to lick all around a ladies pussy teasing her. Pull knickers to one side and spit on her clit and tease til she just grabs my head and rides my face. I look at her and then see that she is very red in the face. I can't stand up cos I'm sporting a very high pitched tent in my shorts. She gets up and goes to the bathroom and as she is about to go in she stops. Turns to me and says "you never did sort me out with that screw today "

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

mmmm more please

By *udeboy65Man  over a year ago

rotherham

Keep goin please

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

Excellent

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

More

She came back out and I took the liberty of topping her drink. We reminisced about the past and I confessed to her that i fancied her before I started seeing her sister. She told me that she ws keen on me too but when her sister told her that she fancied me she took a back seat and let us be. It was now my turn for a toilet break and as I was about to go in I turned and said "when I come out I'll sort you out with that screw you were looking for " and she smiled and said "you don't have the balls to make a move"

It was make or break time. If I make a move and she freaks out I can blame the drink. Or if she is open to it I might get to fuck her sexy lil brains out.

I came out and she was walking towards me. She said she had to pee also. It was then I noticed her boobs were bouncin and that she was braless. Had she been braless all night? " are you still looking for that screw" I said. And she looked into my eyes with a determined look in her eye and said "absolutely". I almost bottled it and as she walked past me I grabbed her hand as pulled her back. It was a little bit awkward as my big frame towered over her petite frame. It was the point of no return as we looked in to each others eyes. I bent down and give her a kiss. Nothing too heavy. But just enough to show my intentions. She broke off from the kiss and went to the toilet without saying a word. I didn't know what she was thinking. Did she think I took advantage of her? I was nervous. But she came out and she stood before me, unsure of what to do next. I held out my hand and beckoned for her to straddle me, which she did. We resumed that kiss with a little more enthusiasm than the previous kiss. I managed to finally get my handa on that ass I had fantasised about for the past 10 years. I slipped my hand down the back of her leggings as I kneaded her ass cheeks. I couldn't get at her ass cheeks though. She was wearing one of those tops that was like a leotard. Like a vest that buttoned right at her pussy.I reached down nd unpopped the first button as a groan left her mouth. Then the second. And a bigger moan. The third one popped and she stopped kissing me,loooked in my eyes and said "I'm glad you like to be dominant. Cos I love to be a total slut! !"

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

Nice

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Mmmm lovely... making me very hard

horsham

Nice more

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mmmmmm carry on

Nice

More please

By *ommickMan  over a year ago

Glasgow cork

A come now keep going man!!

From my position I could get my fingers on her pussy. I wanted to savour the moment as I'd thought about it a lot over the past decade.I put 2 fingers into her pussy, down to the first knuckle, which made her moan. She tried pushing further down but I wouldn't allow her to. I pulled out my hand and sucked on my fingers as she watched. She but her bottom lip in pure lust and started pinching her nipples through her top. She later told me that she loves pinching her nipples when she's horny.

I went back to rubbing her clit from behind and thought I'd push the boundaries and using her juices I ran my fingers to her bum hole. She moaned into my shoulder as I rubbed on her bum hole. She told me that no one has been in there in a long time. I smiled and said that we'll rectify that soon enough

By *lue lighteningMan  over a year ago

Banff

such a turn on

By *thletic Fella!!Man  over a year ago

Wigan

By *weetChariotMan  over a year ago

High Wycombe

Wonderful story, hard and throbbing already ... Hoping it continues soon.

Any body caravanin at skipsea sands in the next couple of weeks x

horsham

More

Very horny can't wait for more

"Any body caravanin at skipsea sands in the next couple of weeks x"

I was there in June

I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around me and I carried her to the kitchen counter. She closed her legs tight which allowed me to slip her leggings off. I started kissing her again as she grinded her pussy on my dick through my shorts. I went down to kiss her on the neck and collarbone and could sense from her heavy breathing that she enjoyed it. I pulled down her straps of her vest and found her naked 34 c's that I had fantasised for many years. They looked better then I ever could imagine. I looked into her eyes as I took her nipple into my mouth. Gently at first. sucking it then rolling it between my teeth. Looking into her eyes I bit and flicked with my tongue. Which drove her wild. She loved her nipples getting bit. And I felt about guilty for neglecting the other nipple so I repeated the actions on nipple #2.

I started kissing my way down to the promised land. And the way she arched her back I knew she wanted this as much as me

horsham

More

I kissed my way down past her belly button and could smell her sex as I got closer to her pussy. She had a small tuft of pubic hair and I took my time savouring the moment and also teasing her by making her wait. I opened her legs wide and started kissing all aroubd her pussy but not directly on I kissing down her thighs. Gentle bites on her inner thigh told me that she was a kinky lil thing. I got right at her pussy and could sense her frustration at me teasing her. I flicked her clit with my tongue wile looking into hr eyes. Well I was looking at her face as she had her eyes closed in sheer lust. I spent about 30 minutes licking, kissing, sucking, flicking, nibbling and pretty much destroying her pussy with my fingers. I lost count of the convulsions she had as she orgasmsed several times over. As I stood up she was completely exhausted and was falling sleep on the counter. I carried her into one of the rooms and she was asleep in no time. First fantasy realised

Hope you enjoyed the story. It was my first attempt. Thanks for the encouragement and appreciation

horsham

??

Can't wait for the next part

So is any one going to skipsea sands x