FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > 1st story : Doctors Office

1st story : Doctors Office

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is my 1st attempt at a story. If anyone wants to pm any ideas feel free.

And here goes .......

You come into my surgery and into my office. I'm sitting at my desk typing up the last patient. It's my last appointment of the day, I look up and see you sitting there. A stunning vision in your gym gear. I take a second to compose myself as my cock stirs in my trousers.  "Hi there ..... Lyndsey, what's brought you in today?"  You proced to tell me about how when your having sex that you get sharp pains and that you don't know what's causing them. "OK,  why don't you go behind the curtain and put the robe on, I'll just check your history as you do" we start with some small talk but you notice my hand move down to my cock to move it so it's not as noticeable. This send a shock to your pussy and you find yourself getting horny.

Your stripped down to just a sexy little silk thong and matching silk bra, when I ask if you'd mind my student doctor to sit in and listen as I examine you and try to find out what's up. You say no and in walks my 25 year old trainee. You glance at him through the screen and think he should be a model or footballer. It's really got your pussy wet, you notice a small wet patch on them as you peal them off and get the gown on. You jump on the bed and I wheel over on my chair. I get you to lie back and open your legs so I can examine you. I notice just how wet your pussy is but still you feel my hand applying some cold lube. You jump a little as you feel something cold slide into you. Then it's gone. You feel disappointed that it's not still in you as it filled you up. "Did anything there hurt as I checked you out?" I ask. "No Dr" "hmm, maybe we need a more practical test, lock the door. I've already told reception that we could be a while so won't get disturbed." I notice your breathing gets quicker, your pussy gets wetter, I just have to plant a kiss on you clit.

My young doctor moves to the head of the bed. You see an impressive bulge in his trousers and almost rip his shirt as your hands feel his ripped body, he slides 1 hand behind your neck and un-ties the gown and the other is loosening his belt.  You loose focus on him as my teasing your clit brings your 1st orgasam of the day. "Are you in any pain?" I ask. You can't answer except to grab my head and pull it back to your pussy. Then out of nowhere you feel something hitting your head, you look up and straight away you have a mouth full of cock.

You can't handle much more. A mouth on your clit and a mouth full of cock. You hear a pair of trousers hit the floor and the mouth on your clit dissappear and you feel something hard at your pussy lips.  My hands are on your hips as I slowly push into you until I'm as far in as I can go. Your still not in pain so I start pulling out and pushing back in. Getting quicker and quicker, your screams are muffled by the cock that your sucking. You feel my cock twitch as it's about to cum then it hits you. You feel me explode in your pussy and I keep rocking as my cock goes limp. The cock in your mouth is still rock hard so in the blink of an eye it's pulled out and your bent over the bed and he goes behind you. His cock is bigger than mine and when he pushes into you, you feel your pussy stretching,  desperate to have his monster fill your already fucked pussy. Where I was gentle to start he isn't,  he fucks you like a dirty slut. Your in heaven! Your hand has moved to your clit so you can play with it as your being fucked.  I move round and get you to suck my cock clean. You feel him getting closer and closer. Then he pulls out and you feel him spreading your cheeks, then spits on your ass. Next thing you know your full of cock in there. Cum dripping out of your pussy and ass full of cock. It's not long till he cums.  I move to my desk and you hear me phone for someone else comes through. When the door opens your shocked to see the 18 year old receptionist just walk in. Drop to her knees behind you and clean your holes so there is no cum left. All the time she is doing this I go back to asking you questions. "So did you feel the same pain at any point there?" "No Dr, I didn't feel any of the pain."

"Well I can only come up with that your husband must not be able to completely tease you and get your body ready for sex" "Why do you say that Dr" you ask.  "Well, your husband is used by all of us in the surgery as a cum dump, he is probably in another too being used as we speak and we all know how small his cock is so that's why I can only come up with that reason." Your mouth drops open, you can't believe what you've just heard. "That's rubbish! He isn't like that and would never do it!" You see me clicking on something on my computer then I spin the monitor round and you see him tied up on the floor of another doctors room, a cock in his mouth and something hanging out his ass that looks like a tail. Your still in shock when I say "if you don't close your mouth you'll have her pussy on it" nodding toward the receptionist who is still on her knees but with the junior doctors cock in her mouth.

Your mouth closes and you thank us for our time and go home to wait for husband to return from a hard day

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My wife had the students examine her when she was pregnant. The doc asked if she minded if the were present. She said it was fine. Three guys and a girl. What she didn't expect was that the internal exam the doc did was going to be done by them all. She still talks about it for a laugh but I do get a hard cock thinking about them all fingering her. Especially the female.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone wanna help me add to it?

» Add a new message to this topic