FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My first transsexual experience

My first transsexual experience

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Never written on the forum before but wanted to share my first experience of meeting a transsexual (absolutely true). Hopefully people enjoy!

It was a casual Thursday night and I was out with a few mates in Soho. Some food, a few beers, you know the sort of evening. Anyway, several beers in a communal decision was made that this was going to be a big night and was clearly going to end up in one of the bars that becomes a quasi club.

By this point I'd had about 4 beers so was definitely tipsy. Which meant I was significantly more confident than when sober... As we queued up to get into the bar of choice I noticed an absolutely stunning girl just going in. She was South Asian, petite, and dressed incredibly classily with heels that must have been at least 6 inches.

As we made our way downstairs into the bar I forgot about her as the usual crowding at the bar meant it took an eternity to get a drink. Anyway, some 45 minutes later, drink in hand and seating area secured i noticed the girl again, and having bolstered my confidence through a tequila went up to speak to her. To my astonishment, she actually seemed interested in me! We spent some time chatting and I established she was from the Philippines and here as a student nurse. We danced and shared a cheeky kiss before exchanging numbers and agreeing to go out again at some point soon before going our separate ways at the end of the evening.

The next day, I texted her and awaited her response...

*if people like this so far I'll continue!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds interesting like to see how it goes

What was the reply

Keep going

Yes please

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Part 2.

For the next two days I was disappointed whenever I checked my phone as no response was forthcoming. By the third day I was losing faith that I was going to receive a reply when my phone buzzed and I saw 'Melissa' pop up. My heart started racing as I read her response. She was keen to meet again and suggested a bar near hers in Stratford. I let her know this was a great idea and, being a guy, hoped that there was a reason she'd chosen somewhere near her flat...

We'd arranged drinks for two days time and it seemed to take an eternity to pass. On the day I travelled to Stratford and met Melissa outside the tube station. She was looking stunning in a low cut top and tight pair of jeans with ridiculously high heels. Much less conservatively dressed than previously. We went to the bar and I got us some drinks and we started to chat. It was then I noticed that it looked like she'd clearly had a breast enlargement which I though looked fantastic especially as she had such a slim waist.

Two drinks in and we were struggling to keep our hands off each other. We were kissing passionately and I was becoming convinced that we were going to end up back at hers. In between kisses the conversation flowed incredibly well and it was clear there was a spark.

After 4 drinks I suggested we go back to hers only to be rebuffed. She said she had work early the next day at the hospital and needed her sleep. I was naturally disappointed until she said next time we'd have to make plans when neither of us had work the next day... She also said she had something to tell me but that would also have to wait until the next time we met up.

Being ultra keen I suggested arranging the second date then and there. Amazingly, she said yes and we agreed to go out the next Saturday as she wasn't working on Sunday. I was already excited as I hadn't met anyone quite like her before.

By *xford1975bimaleMan  over a year ago

oxford

Keep going......

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

More

By *ndy13Man  over a year ago