FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Meeting my lovers wife!!!

Meeting my lovers wife!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

You arrive home after working away and are surprised to see me sitting in your lounge chatting to your wife like old friends. . . As you walk in and catch my eye. . Your face suddenly changes to sheer terror at the thought of what I might've told her. . . . I smile and she gets up to give you a kiss and cuddle. . You wrap your arms round her and look at me over her shoulder mouthing the words "what the fuck are you doing here" I flash you my boobs and smile as she turns round to introduce us. We pretend we've never met before. . . Hiding the fact that I've already had her husband inside me. . .

We politely say hello to each other "your wife has told me alot about you" I say lookin at you slyly. Wanting to ask what she'd told me but not daring to, you start to hurry off to get out of the situation but your wife catches your hand and tells you to join us for a drink and chat. . . You sit down between me and her. . . Trying not to accidentally touch me but my hand brushes against yours and I hold your hand where your wife can't see and although you try to move your hand away . . . I hold it tighter. We share a conversation but you struggle to say anything wishing I would just disappear. . . .

Your wife asks if I'd like another drink "yes please" I hurriedly reply knowing I will get a brief time alone with you. . . She leaves the room and the second she's out of sight. . . I take the opportunity to put my hand down your trousers and have a feel of your cock remembering how it felt inside me. . . You try to push me away but can tell by my eyes that I know what I want and I'm going to get it. . . . I lean in for a passionate kiss with you. . . Still stroking your cock which is beginning to harden. . . And as I pull away from you your wife returns "we've run out of lemonade so I added to it instead. . Hope that's OK" as she hands me the glass.

You realise your flies are open and your cock is visible through your trousers. You grab the sofa blanket mumbling something about being cold and hoping your wife hadn't noticed. We continue our conversation talking about everything from your choice of furniture including skull ornaments and stuffed animals to your job working offshore. The drinks keep flowing and I can tell your wife is starting to get tipsy. . . It's taking her longer and longer to get the drinks in each time she leaves for the kitchen, giving us more time to have a sneaky kiss and grope under the blanket.

She returns yet again with another drink for herself. . And sits back down placing her hand accidentally on your crotch "my husband has Such a big cock" she says giggling "and it's mine. . . All mine". We make eye contact again. . Knowing that we share a big secret between us. You move your hand slowly under the blanket and down between my legs. . . Feeling how wet I am with just one finger sliding inside me. I try not to make it noticeable that it feels so good as you rub my wetness around my clit giving it a firm rub. . . I bite my lip as you then fuck me with your fingers trying not to make it obvious to your wife that I have her husbands fingers inside me. . again!!!!

I realise that the time has flown by and I'd better call a taxi to get home. . "No stay the night" your wife says d*unkenly "you're more than welcome, isn't she" your wife looks at you for approval "err yes of course. . . I'll make up the spare bed" you say as you quickly head upstairs. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very naughty love it.

An interesting night ahead

Brilliant, can't wait to see the direction it takes... Hopefully the wife is involved

By *he VansCouple  over a year ago

mullingar

Loving this op . I have butterflies in my stomach reading it .

Mmmmmmmm

Love it I hope there's more to follow

It's my first post on here so wasn't sure if anyone would like it. Let me know if you'd like to hear the next part

It's very loosely based on a true story

Thanks for the nice comments and messages too

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

definitely wanna hear more x

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

Good start awaiting the next instalment

Love it!

[Removed by poster at 29/07/16 14:18:05]

That was one of the best stories I have read on here.

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

More plz

Part 2. . .

I walk into my bedroom for the night to find you laying naked with that gorgeous cock already hard for me. I can't resist and without shutting the door or saying a word, I straddle you, wearing my crotchless knickers you can feel my soft wet clit as I grind my hips into you. . I'm desperate to feel you pounding deep inside me. "We don't have much time before she'll get suspicious" you whisper.

I lift myself up to feel the tip pressing firmly against my tight wet pussy opening. . . Looking in my new friends, husbands eyes I slide myself slowly down the full length of your cock feeling you pushing inside me deep inch by inch. . It feels so good I can't help letting out a moan of pleasure. . . You put your hand over my mouth "shhh she'll hear" I don't listen and continue to slide up and down your cock panting and moaning as I feel the length of you filling me up. I concentrate on my own pleasure remembering your words that we haven't got long so I need to satisfy myself quickly. You can feel my orgasm building. My pussy twitching around your cock. . . Desperate to cum all over you I keep riding you. . . Harder. . . Faster. . . I lean back and let out a loud groan as I cum hard on you. . . My legs shake and then I feel it. . . Your cum spurts deep inside me. . .we lay in each others arms breathless and satisfied.

you soon have to leave my bed to join your wife . The thought of you getting in bed beside her with my juices still on your cock feels so naughty but it turns me on knowing that although she owns your cock. . . We both know It belongs to me!!!

I wake up early slightly confused at first about where I am and then smile to myself when I think about what happened the previous night. I notice my phone is flashing signalling that I have a message. . . "Come and join us x". . . . I read it several times not believing what I'm reading. .remembering all the times previously when you've said your wife would never allow you to have a lover. . . "She doesn't view sex in the same way as us", so how come I'm suddenly being invited to join you in your marital bed?? "He can't be serious, can he?" I whisper quietly to myself. . But Before I have time to think, I find myself quietly walking across the landing towards your bedroom!!!!

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

Yes .... more please.... mmmmhhhh ...

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

More please

mmmm can't wait for more x

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

Excellent story

Nice one love it more please

Wonderful story, definitely gets my blood pumping

Mmmm I want to hear more of this for sure.

Part 3

I push the door open slowly trying not to make a noise. . . I peer round the door making instant eye contact with you. . . That spark of sexual chemistry shoots down to my belly which is filled with butterflies at the thought of what might happen next. . . You lift the cover inviting me to climb in next to you. . . I look across to where your wife is laying expecting to see that she had already left for work but no. . . I can just make out the outline of her body laying next to you. . . "Wtf are you thinking" I whisper but it's too quiet for you to hear. . I don't know whether to feel nervous at how naughty and wrong this is or excited at what you're about to involve me in.

As I get nearer to your bed I notice that she's asleep!!!!!! "This isn't going to end well" I think to myself but I'm already far too emotionally involved with you to care what would happen if she woke up to find her husbands lover in bed with them!

I expected us to ravish each other... Horny at the thought of your wife laying there asleep unaware that her husband was about to help himself to my pussy right next to her and unable to contain our sexual desires we would be straight into the 'oh so wrong' embraces of passion that felt 'oh so right' between us. . . But no. . . I lay there in your arms looking longingly into your eyes realising that I was falling for you. . . Wanting you as more than a dirty little secret. The connection we shared and the amazing sexual experiences we'd had. . Not just the physical side but the talking and fantasising together made laying next to your wife feel even more wrong!!

You leant towards me and we shared a passionate tantalising kiss. . . . You Holding me tight in your tattooed arms, Your tongue in my mouth, teasing me. . Your stubble against my soft lips. . . I instantly felt myself getting wet at the anticipation of what was to follow. . . .

[Removed by poster at 29/07/16 15:52:27]

By *ornyboy46Man  over a year ago

heatons

I was getting hard reading part 2 when part 3 arrives!

Bad girl, Elle

Mmmmm..m more plz

Very good story and extremely horny hope there's more to come

[Removed by poster at 29/07/16 16:54:16]

Part 4

Your hand slides down over my body. . Still kissing me as your fingers find the buttons of your shirt that I wore to sleep in. . . You frantically undo it revealing my already hard nipples, your fingers brush against them as I gasp. . . I put my hand on your crotch to feel your cock twitching underneath your boxers. . You finish our passionate kiss with a gentle bite of my lip and begin kissing and nibbling my neck fully aware of how it drives me wild. . . Your hand still moving it's way down my body. . I can feel my pussy tingling with the want of feeling your fingers bringing me to orgasm but I know you're going to enjoy every second of teasing me. . Making me beg for it. Your fingers slide down towards my pussy 'finally' I think desperate to have my first orgasm but your hand keeps moving down towards my thighs teasing me even more. . .

I release your cock from inside your boxers and it's already rock hard. I grip my hand round it in the way you like. . Wanking you. . . While your fingers finally find their way to my soaking wet pussy. . . "Oh yess" I groan as You stroke my clit and tease it with your fingers. . . I start to wriggle my hips trying to guide your fingers inside me. . Desperate to cum but you get me close and then stop. . .

I feel like I'm about to explode with the need to orgasm but you quickly position yourself infront of me with your cock against my lips. . . I look up at you and teasingly run my tongue around the tip of your cock. . Holding your balls in one hand and slowly run my tongue all the way around to the underside of your cock which is by now wet with pre cum. . . I lick and taste you as I continue running my tongue down the side of your big hard cock. . All the way down until I gently suck on one of your balls. . . Holding the Base I then look back up at you. . Giving a cheeky smile, I open my mouth. . .

You reach down between my legs amazed by how wet you've already made me. . I let out a sigh of relief at the thought that you may finally let me orgasm on your fingers but you quickly push your cock further into my mouth to stifle the noise. . . I'd completely forgot that your wife was still sleeping beside us. . .

By *easing_twoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

Thanks for all the nice comments and messages. I'm glad some have enjoyed it so far. I will be adding lots more either later or tomorrow so hope you come back for the rest. . .

This is based on a guy from this site who I met and experienced most of this story with. . Only one part isn't actually true. . . The rest pretty much is. . .

Oooh yes! Very naughty and eager to read more

Omg this is hot

By *ustful desiresCouple  over a year ago

Excellent

"Thanks for all the nice comments and messages. I'm glad some have enjoyed it so far. I will be adding lots more either later or tomorrow so hope you come back for the rest. . .

This is based on a guy from this site who I met and experienced most of this story with. . Only one part isn't actually true. . . The rest pretty much is. . . "

So so sexy, thank you for sharing x

By *eereMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Good so far hope there's more ?

OMG...what an amazing story I can actually picture it happening!!! Keep it up x

Love this

I'm famous lol

Bookmarking!

Great read

Excellent please keep it coming

By *istresskaty1981TV/TS  over a year ago

brigg

Mmmm xx

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

By *nlyme40Man  over a year ago

Rugeley

"It's my first post on here so wasn't sure if anyone would like it. Let me know if you'd like to hear the next part

Thanks for the nice comments and messages too "

it's nice to read a story by a lady x and it's great

Part 5

You soon make me orgasm with your fingers. . you gently hold your hand over my mouth trying to keep me quiet but nothing will stop me from enjoying every second of this. Your wife starts to move and we both keep dead still wondering if she's going to wake and find out our secret. . . You becon me to quickly leave not wanting to be caught out but I'm not going anywhere. . .

Luckily for you she turns over but doesn't wake up!! "We shouldn't be doing this" you whisper to me!! "Too late to be thinking that" I reply as I hungrily take your cock in my mouth again. . . I hold your hips and give your cock a good sucking. . . As I begin to slow up, you take my head in your hands and face fuck me. . Making me choke but refusing to stop until I have a mouthful of your love juice. . I feel it hit the back of my throat and I hold it in my mouth wanting to kiss you so we can share the taste but yet again you refuse and I'm left swallowing every drop myself..

"My turn" I say as I lay back infront of you spreading my legs open revealing my tight shaven pussy. . . You can see how wet I already am as you lay down between my legs pulling me closer to your mouth. . . I can feel your warm tongue licking my clit in all directions and your fingers darting in and out of my pussy. . . I hold your head in place so you can't move away. . It feels so good that I start panting and groaning "don't stop" I keep telling you!! I can feel my orgasm building inside me and I don't want you to stop until I cum on your tongue. I arch my back and try to squirm away as it begins to feel so intense but you hold me firmly and confidently so I can't get away from reaching this orgasm. . . . I let out a loud groan as I cum really hard. . .

"That felt soo good" I whisper feeling completely worn out from the full body orgasm I just experienced. We look across at your wife still sleeping beside us "she'll sleep through anything" you say while smirking. You lay back down beside your wife with me, your 'dirty secret lover' the other side. I lay in your arms wishing and wanting more. . . "I'm sorry, It didn't work out differently for us" you whisper to me knowing what I'm thinking! "But I still want to use your body for fun" you exclaim, like you think I should be happy with that. Luckily you can't hear my heart breaking all over again as I'm powerless to stop you using me. . .

Part 6

I start to fall asleep but you soon nudge into me to wake up as I notice your wife stirring. "Under the bed" you say dominantly and I quickly roll away from you and crawl under the bed obediently. Laying there I suddenly wonder if the beating of my heart can be heard as it feels so loud in my chest.. . . Then it becomes clear that above me she has woken up and I can hear you talking quietly to each other. . . I can't make out the whole conversation but I recognise the words "horny", "turned on" , "sex with her sleeping in the other room" and it quickly dawns on me exactly what is about to happen. . . 'She (his wife) is going to be making love to the guy I want, while I unknowingly to her, am laying underneath them and not in the other room as she thinks' . . . . . . . . .

Brilliant story very horny love it looking forward to more

Love, love, love it!! Xx

Its getting so good

Can't wait for the next installment

By *ack with a bangCouple  over a year ago

Hastings

Keep it cumming

Bristol, Thornbury

By *sym45Man  over a year ago

JE2

Bloody right we would like to hear next part !

Hope it's ménage a trois...

Cracking story!

WoUkd love it if wife and lover get together and he is made to watch...

great story cant wait to read the rest of it

hmmmmmm.

Part 7

I look across at the door while laying on my belly under your bed, wondering if I could make it to the door without being seen so I don't have to suffer listening to you making passionate love to each other. . . The thought alone makes my heart ache.

Before I have chance to make my escape. . . I see her legs over the side of the bed "she's getting up" I think relieved. she heads to the draw on the opposite side of the room. . ' she's Getting dressed' I hope to myself still laying under your bed on my belly. . Just watching her feet then walk back to your bed. I notice her nicely painted toes and immediately feel nothing but hate and jealousy.

I hear the buzzing of what I can only assume is a sex toy. . . "Hold it for me" I hear her feminine voice plead. And then I'm left listening to the inevitable sounds of her being made to orgasm by you, her husband. . .

"Make love to me. . . I need to feel how much you love and desire me" she says to you and my heart aches as tears roll down my cheeks at the thought of what I'm going to have to endure listening to, knowing what you are doing with 'her' above me. . .

The bed starts to creak and I have to hold myself back from acting on these thoughts in my head. I so desperately want to push her off you, slap her and tell her the truth. 'I want your husband and have been fucking him for weeks' but I lay there. . Unable to move. I now realise that she's on top riding you. . I can hear how much she's enjoying feeling you deep inside her and the jealousy has reached boiling point in my belly. . .

As I lay there with tears of rage and hate for you making me feel this way when all I am is 'meaningless fun' to you. . Suddenly a hand appears over the edge of the bed. . . Your hand and I argue with myself not to but before I can stop myself, I reach out and hold your hand, so tight like this hand was your whole body and I wriggle myself as close as I can to it wanting to have it holding me tight like everything will work out ok. . . But how can it? Your laying above me with your wife on your cock and holding my hand while I listen to her screaming your name as she orgasm

By *orthantsfun2013Man  over a year ago

poddington

Wow I'm so hard keep going

By *lutandhubbyCouple  over a year ago

west midlands

so hot, keep it coming!. xxxx

Seems weird reading a story about your self lol

Shame you picked your wife over me Lowe. . .

Bristol, Thornbury

By *andomoniumMan  over a year ago

Beccles

Oooh from the heart that one hun !!

Cracking story and well written looking forward to more

By *ood tongue!!!Man  over a year ago

harwich

i hope there is more to follow what a good story

By *ve58Woman  over a year ago

liverpool

Horny read so wet

Part 8

After what seems like hours, but don't let me flatter your ego. . . You didn't last that long, she finally heads off downstairs. I silently crawl out from beneath your bed. Feeling numb and hurting inside. I don't even look at you, I just walk intently to the door and back to my room. I need to get out of here but I don't want to have to face either of you and chat niceties when right now I feel nothing but hatred for you both. I crawl back into bed laying on my side I hold the spare pillow into me. . Cuddling it and feeling empty.

'How could you'. .

'Is she better than me?'..

'Prettier than me?'

I ask myself before my thoughts turn to pleasuring you. .

'Is she a better kisser'

'Do you prefer how she sucks your cock'

'Do you not enjoy being inside me'

'Does she feel better for you'

'Why have you chosen her over me?'

I lay there teasing myself with questions only you can answer but I have a feeling you would tell me anything I want to hear so you can continue using me while wanting your wife. . .

I hear gentle footsteps around the bed. . . Thinking it was one of your dogs I don't bother moving. . . But someone pulls back the duvet and is getting in behind me. . A spark of excitement hits me before my thoughts quickly return to what happened previous. I often seem blinded by my feelings for you but this time seems different. Never before have I had to lay listening to how great your relationship is. Pangs of jealousy hit me again and I desperately want to hate you. . "Why?" I mumble. . The only word I seem to be able to say but is left unanswered by whoever this body is laying directly behind me. . So close I can almost feel it. .

An arm reaches around me. . It feels different to any arm I've had holding me before. . I feel gentle kisses onto my neck as this arm around me finds its way onto my breast... a firm grope as it flicks over my nipple which causes a sudden sensation between my legs. . I let out a sigh and immediately want more. The hand moves it's way downwards and I can't help willing it to be touching my moist pussy but it brushes past and onto my hip.. .

The hand reappears and before I get chance to identify it. . I'm put into darkness as I feel a light material hiding my eyes. "Who is it" I whisper, unsure if I really want to know but I get no reply, not even a clue by hearing your voice... you remain silent. It feels very naughty if this is you. . 'But what if it isn't? Who else could it be?" I think to myself confused...

By *dsindyTV/TS  over a year ago

East Lancashire

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

Wow love the story , can't wait till next bit x

Well done Elle,

A well written tale, with a situation and plot that draws you in.

Your passion and pain shine through. Seems to be coming from a need for catharsis. Are you enjoying the writing as we are the reading?

Q

Excited for the next instalment! Hard reading everything so far

You're totally right 'quiet', I've had so many nice messages telling me he's a silly man which has boosted my knocked confidence a bit but hey its his choice. . She must be amazing in bed hahaha

Please keep going! X

Wow a twist wasn't expecting that can't wait for the next bit well done

By *erri AnneTV/TS  over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

I've had so many nice messages telling me he's a silly man which has boosted my knocked confidence

Well you are a short lady and you should not worry about him as there are many more better lovers out there for you.

You did not say how it came about that you met his wife.

Also can't wait for the story to continue.

T

Part 9

This mystery person takes my hand tightly and as much as I try to feel if it's the familiar hand belonging to you. . I can't identify it. I'm being led somewhere.. . I walk gingerly not wanting to trip. I hear a door opening and I'm led further into somewhere much darker... "where am I" I muster as I can't help feeling a little scared and apprehensive at what is about to happen or WHO I'm with . . .

There's no reply to my questions but I hear the faint tune of music in the background and then I feel a hand on my back 'is it the same hand as before or is there more than one person' I wonder. I'm being pushed forward by the warm hand positioned on my back. . I bend myself over something hard, maybe a desk? And then my hands are being guided behind my back and I hear the click of that familiar feel and sound of handcuffs.

Standing bent over, blindfolded and handcuffed I feel a slight panic setting in. "Is this you" I beg pleading to know. But still no answer. . . .

I feel a hand moving my legs apart. . I feel vulnerable knowing I'm completely naked with this unknown person but as much as I try to convince myself not to think it. . I am hoping that this hand is yours and I'm about to be at your mercy once more.

I feel something I've not felt before. . A kind of material like tassles being stroked down my back slowly. . It tickles but feels quite nice and then before I have chance to think anything more. . I'm being spanked but by what I have no idea!!! Once. . . Twice . . . . Three times and each time I let out a high pitch shriek more from surprise than pain. . .

I then sense this person (you?) Kneeling between my slightly open legs. . And then I feel the most wonderful sensation. . A soft lick to my clit. . I sigh loudly. . Not knowing exactly who this person is or what their intentions are is quite arousing and I'm eager to feel more from their tongue against my wet little pussy!! . . .

Instant hard on!! Mm

This is hot and horny love it more please

[Removed by poster at 31/07/16 11:30:19]

Amazing Story please keep going

Love this,

Loving it so far

Part 11

I can feel the person gently sucking my inner lips and teasing my clit.. . I feel like I want to cum instantly with all my senses heightened due to this situation I've found myself in. . I move all my weight onto my belly so I can position my leg over the persons shoulder trying to encourage them to dip a firm tongue inside my opening. . I crave to reach this orgasm. I feel a finger slide inside my soaking wet pussy. . Unable to contain myself I let out a groan of pleasure "more" I manage to say in-between panting heavily and trying to get my hands free. . I want to hold this persons head firmly in place. I don't want this to stop until I cum. . .

It feels different to the times I've had you between my legs. . Very different. Does this mean it's not you? 'Who the hell is...' I don't get to finish my brief train of thought as it's interrupted with another finger sliding inside me. . Still feeling their tongue flicking over my sensitive clit. . "Ahhh that feels sooo good" I manage between my heavy panting and groans. I'm being finger fucked fast and it's almost like I can tell the person is desperate for my cum and won't stop till it happens. . .

I can feel it building from deep inside me. . I want this so bad. I feel like I might just explode and then. . . I'm squirting. . . It feels incredible!! Totally and completely amazing like nothing I've ever felt before. .total ecstacy.. . I feel like I'm going to pass out but luckily the table beneath me has me fully supported. "Wow" is all I can manage as I lay there recovering from another 'first' (squirting), I have had many 'firsts' with him (you) I think with a sudden pang of sadness. . .

Before I have chance to catch my breath I'm being pulled backwards by the cuffs holding my hands behind my back. I have little energy left but I can feel my cum running down my inner thighs and I feel powerless to stop what is about to happen . .

I'm being guided to kneel down. . Almost pushed to my knees but not too brutally that it hurts. " I will find out if this person is at least male or female now" I think to myself "will they have a hard stiff cock to probe me with or a soft, sweet pussy" I wonder. I've never experienced another women before. . 'Could this be his wife?' I try not to let my self even begin to imagine the implications if it is.. . .

Fantastic

By *1sexypairCouple  over a year ago

Retford

Book marking a good story keep going .......

Don't stop!

By *1sexypairCouple  over a year ago

Retford

[Removed by poster at 31/07/16 14:04:02]

I think this was part 10 brilliant

Whoops. I don't know how to edit it. . That should've been part 10

I was just checking you were paying attention

"Whoops. I don't know how to edit it. . That should've been part 10

I was just checking you were paying attention "

I was and loving it

You have my full attention . A fantastic story

west midlands

part 11 soon we hope. xx

Part 11 . . (Hope I've got that right )

Once on my knees. . I feel some fumbling around my wrists. 'Oh it's over' I think to myself disappointedly as my hands are released. My instant desire is to remove my blindfold to find out the identity of this person that has just given me the best orgasm of my life. . . But I sense that it wouldn't be a good idea, not least because I secretly want more!! I'm hooked to this feeling.. being dominated and at the complete mercy of someone else, someone who I have no idea is even a man!! This both excites me and feels completely wrong in equal measures but I sure as hell want more!!

I feel another hand press into my back. . . Pushing me forward... I'm on all fours and the anticipation is giving me butterflies in my stomach. . Right low down in my stomach, almost a yearning to find out what is next for me.

I can feel something. . Something hard. Slightly wet but very hard almost too hard to be real. It's parting the lips between my legs and I can feel myself being entered by something or someone. I gasp at the sheer size of this implement being inserted inside me. . . I have a complete full feeling. I know whatever or whoever is inside me. . It's BIG, painfully big. "It's too much" I whisper. . Too scared to say it out loud but hoping I can somehow get use to the size of it stretching my little tight pussy.

I wonder if it's you. . I try and remember how you felt inside me. You are blessed in the size department and it could be painful with you at times. . Maybe it is you and I'm just tensing my muscles up around you causing you to feel even bigger!!!

Before I can try and relax around it (you) it's being pulled out and pumped straight back in. I let out a shriek as it hits me deep inside. . I get that sudden pain strike inside me. I'm desperate to reach round to see if I can feel who this tool is attached to but there's no way I can support myself without both arms on the ground. . .

It's being thrust in and out of me at a good rhythm. . . No stopping in-between or taking a moment to let me acclimatise to this big intruder. It's constant and I let out a sudden groan everytime it's slammed back inside me. Unsure if it's through just pain or whether I'm beginning to enjoy it but this person is like a machine. . Such a constant predictive pace of internal thrusts. . . .

So hot Keep it going xx

Is this based in a true story Elle?? X

Part 12

A hand scrapes my hair up into a ponytail and holds it there. . The hand feels as though it's come from infront of me. . . 'Surely there's not 2 people in here' the thought alone takes my mind off the pounding I'm receiving between my legs. . . 'Who could the other person be', feeling even more baffled by the whole situation!! 'And if this isn't you or her, then will you not be wondering where I am by now'. . .

My mind is quickly brought back to the present. . . I feel someone moving below me but yet the rhythmic fucking I'm receiving has not altered the whole time. . I'm now quite enjoying it, it only hurts momentarily when it hits me deep but even that doesn't seem so bad. .

The hand holding my hair back seems to be putting pressure on my head moving it downwards and I soon become aware that there is a cock pressing against my lips as I open my mouth. 'There IS 2 people' my mind is racing at all the sensations going through my body. I have a massive cock penetrating me and one in my mouth. . . 'This is crazy' I think to myself with a smirk. So if one man is you then who the hell is the other one?? And which one is you? I lose concentration on giving this blow job but I have a head full of questions and no way of getting answers. . .

The body below me is still holding my head in position and now thrusting his hips moving his cock in and out of my mouth so I can just keep still trying not to push back onto the huge thing between my legs for fear of it breaking me inside!!!!

I keep gagging on the one in my mouth as he tries to push it down my throat. . My eyes are watering beneath the blindfold but I know I mean nothing to him (you) so even knowing I'm not enjoying this part wouldn't stop you. My feelings have never mattered one iota. I have a sudden sadness descend on me. . A feeling of being used and hurt without my full permission.

Even my sadness cannot stop the inevitable though and my orgasm suddenly hits me. . . My legs shake and feel like they might collapse as they turn to jelly. I can't control the noises that are coming from me enjoying this intense orgasm but are muffled by the cock in my mouth. somehow I manage to keep fairly still so as not to impale myself completely on this thing that is still keeping the rhythm consistently every time it's inserted into me. . As my orgasm subsides. . It seems to finally be turned down a setting. Almost as though it keeps the same rhythm but at a slower and less deep thrust everytime. . . The thought of 'what a Great technique that guy has' enters my head but at that minute I feel a warm slightly salty taste hit my throat. . . I try to listen intently for any clue of who it maybe as he orgasms but nothing was given away. I'm still none the wiser frustratingly.

The object between my legs is finally removed. . 'Did he orgasm?' 'Was he wearing a condom???????' 'shit I hope he was' I say to myself.. concerned at that thought, panic hits me. But Before I have chance to dwell on it, I hear a door shut somewhere behind me. . .

Yes Norfolkdirtyboy. . . Some is exaggerated and some is to explain the feelings I felt rather than the physical act of what's happening but it's very real apart from that.

Sense an overwhelming amount of pleasure and a fair amount of pain here.. Its almost like I'm on a journey with you Elle xx

Bristol, Thornbury

Best story I've read on here for a while.

"Part 12

My eyes are watering beneath the blindfold but I know I mean nothing to him (you) so even knowing I'm not enjoying this part wouldn't stop you. My feelings have never mattered one iota. I have a sudden sadness descend on me. . A feeling of being used and hurt without my full permission.

"

That's not true...

I can't wait to find out who they are.. If we do find out that is!

By *hocoholicWoman  over a year ago

The big D

Enjoying this story alot, well done. It has everything sex, suspense & sex

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

Fareham ish

By *ewels74Woman  over a year ago

Dundee/Angus/Blackpool

Loving the story as it goes on and on but I can feel your pain also

loving this story it has everything you need in it

By *RWYNMan  over a year ago

Blaenau Gwent

Its a great story, keep going please.

"Part 12

My eyes are watering beneath the blindfold but I know I mean nothing to him (you) so even knowing I'm not enjoying this part wouldn't stop you. My feelings have never mattered one iota. I have a sudden sadness descend on me. . A feeling of being used and hurt without my full permission.

That's not true..."

It totally is

By *arah 400Woman  over a year ago

Ipswich

Bookmark

Part 13

The silence is deafening and I stay on all fours not daring to move but after a brief moment I sit back slowly onto my legs. . And wait there wondering if someone will say something. I suddenly become aware that my hands are no longer restricted and I slowly remove my blindfold!!!!

It's dark with just a lamp in the corner. I look around scanning the room for a person. . it's a small room with no windows but there's no one there and no signs to give away the identity of who was just with me.. I stand up feeling sore between my legs. I quickly notice there's a note attached to the door, the door I heard shutting not that long before. . . I glance at the note which is written in scruffy hand writing. . . It reads "I'll help you get revenge for the pain" and underneath written in the same handwriting "meet me back here. . Tonight 8pm x" I study it intently. . Do I recognise that writing and then disappointingly I realise I've never seen your handwriting to compare. I remove the note from the door so I can analyse it later and as I turn round to check the room one last time before leaving. . . I notice something I've not seen before. . .

A machine. . And attached at a horizontal angle is a huge dildo. It suddenly makes sense. . So THAT is why it hurt I thought wincing at the size...

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

By *istresskaty1981TV/TS  over a year ago

brigg

Wow xx

By *ve58Woman  over a year ago

liverpool

Carnt wait for next instalment. You have me wet n sticky

Part 14

I quietly open the door taking the note with me, I scan the landing looking both ways but no one to be seen lurking outside the room which is actually more like a large cupboard. I quickly head back to my room, still naked.

I lay on top of the duvet having hidden the note inside my trouser pocket that I'd left hanging over the back of the carver chair in the corner of the room, and play over in my mind what just happened. I wish I knew who it was but it was definitely a man I had in my mouth so it had to be you, didn't it? It suddenly hits me that I really should get myself downstairs. . 1 because if it wasn't you then you're going to start getting suspicious as it must now be well past lunchtime (my stomach rumbles in agreement) and 2 if it was you then surely I'll know by how you act around me ? I grab the bath robe thats hanging on the bedroom door 'they won't mind me borrowing this' I try to convince myself as I have no clothes but what I wore the previous night.

I make my way downstairs with trepidation. . . I have no idea how to act around you both. I don't know how much your wife would know. 'Does she really know what your like and knows what you get up to? Or is she blinded by your good looks and can't see the cheat that you are'. I suddenly have a huge lump in my throat. 'I should never have got involved with a married man' I think to myself sadly but I got feelings when you told me you'd be leaving her and started talking about plans together. . Me and you!! I guess I should've known from the start that you lie and everything you said to me was more than likely complete bullshit to get in my knickers. Your charm and handsome good looks pulled me in and however badly you hurt me. . I stupidly still want you!!!

I continue down the stairs. Taking each step slowly, trying to buy myself time of how I should act when I finally see you both. I feel more nervous at the thought than the time I first met you and we both know how nervous I was then!! Maybe I should've listened to my nervous thoughts and never met you but it's too late to think like that. I have met you, shared myself with you and now I'm in your house with you and your wife.

I should play poker I think to myself as I walk into the kitchen with you both sitting at the breakfast bar and I act like nothing has happened. I would make a good poker player but I did learn from the best at how to be deceitful and let people believe something that is completely untrue. . Didn't I?

"Good afternoon" your wife says to me jokingly making the point that I've slept the morning away. 'Does that mean she wasn't involved' She acts completely normal with me and I instantly know she played no part in any of the previous night and morning. . Well apart from making love to you. . She clearly played a big part in that.

Your wife hands me a bowl and pointing at the big saucepan still on the stove.. "help yourself, I made it fresh this morning". I look at you still sitting facing away from me, you haven't even turned around or acknowledged I'm in the room. 'It must've been him' I think to myself feeling pleased that you went to such efforts to satisfy me.

I sit opposite you. "This smells delicious" I say appreciatively. You look up at me and give a cheeky smile and I wonder if you heard my heart skip a beat. I sit there mesmerised by your eyes staring into mine and it feels like we sit this way for ages until I realise our legs are entwined under the table.

"Thank you so much for that" I say gratefully smiling at your wife who was now sitting next to you, clearly oblivious to the sparks flying between you and I. Sparks of lust and desire.. . I take my bowl into the kitchen and hear her whisper to you "why is she wearing his robe" I notice you shrug but I want to shout "WHO'S?" But I daren't. My thoughts go crazy in my head. . . 'Who's bath robe is this' ... 'does someone else live here?'. I'm desperate to ask but instead I take myself off upstairs after asking if you mind me using your shower.. . .

Bristol, Thornbury

could it b his brother?

story is so hot

Here!

harwich

very good story indeed has me wanting more.

Part 15

I stand infront of your bathroom mirror and feel the bath robe fall off my shoulders onto the ground. . 'Who does that even belong to' I wonder. . . As I'm looking in the mirror I notice the door opening behind me and I can't help hoping to see you appear but then I hear a female voice "thought you might need these" your wife says to me walking in confidently. I don't know which part of me to cover with my hands. . My shaven pussy or my boobs. . I opt for one hand and arm across my chest shielding my breasts and the other placed over my lady area. "Oh I'm sorry. . . I didn't mean to shock end embarrass you" she says with a smile. "Err that's OK. . Thanks for the towels" I say quickly trying to encourage her to leave the towels and go but she perches herself on the edge of the bath like she's wanting a full on conversation. I feel very uncomfortable but there's no way of removing myself from this situation so I smile shyly. "Just wanted a chat with you and we don't seem to ever be alone. . My husband seems to be wherever you are" she says to me, 'does she know? Is she hoping I'll admit to something? Was it her idea that he pleasured me earlier with the sex machine? Why do they even have a sex machine. . And why had I not wondered that before. . . Not many people have a fucking machine in their house.. do they?' I'm sure she could almost hear my brain thinking as she looked at me as if waiting for me to say something. "Err I hadn't. . Erm . . I hadn't noticed" is all I managed to say!!

I notice her eyes wandering down to my hand covered boobs. . "He loves nice boobs" she says, more of a statement than a question which is a relief as I'd have no idea how to even answer but agreeing with her in my mind.

"We've been going through a rough patch lately" she confides in me "but last night it seemed more like the old days between us, we actually made love for the first time in a while". I really don't want to hear the details but can't say anything so I put on my fake smile and tell her that I'm happy for her even though my heart is screaming that I'm not. . . She is a lovely person from what I've seen but I can't help hating her. . Seriously major hateful feelings that I've never felt so strong before. "Sorry" she exclaims. "I shouldn't tell you this. You hardly want to know what we were up to while you were sleeping" she continues to infuriate me with her words. I want to wipe the smug smile off her face by admitting I fucked her husband first last night but I bite my tongue. I wish I could ask her to leave me alone. . I wanted a shower in peace, alone with my thoughts but she seems oblivious to me being uncomfortable standing naked infront of her. "I'd better have a shower then, thanks for the towels" I say hoping she'd take the hint and make her exit.

harwich

getting even better

u and her would b hot

Here!

Already better than reading the Grey books.. keep it up x

Nice

Loving this . Keep it going

By *eereMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Very good

Amazing can't wait for next instalment X

Fantastic story. Feel your pain emotionally, have been there.xx

Waiting for more...

By *ime for me21Man  over a year ago

skeg

Loving it x

"Already better than reading the Grey books.. keep it up x"

Never read them...so don't know.

Bristol, Thornbury

By *iscomanMan  over a year ago

Solihull

What a great well written story

Keep it coming

west midlands

"What a great well written story

Keep it coming"

Like the twists and turns

Very intrigued and captivated!!!

By *RWYNMan  over a year ago

Blaenau Gwent

Can't wait for part 16.

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

"It's my first post on here so wasn't sure if anyone would like it. Let me know if you'd like to hear the next part

Thanks for the nice comments and messages too "

its great so far ??

Part 16

"I will let you have a shower but I do have something I want to ask you first" she says but it's as if she can't look at me and my mind goes crazy with thoughts of what it could be. 'This sounds serious but surely she's not about to ask if I've fucked her husband. . She can't have found out. Can she? Or maybe it's about the note I found earlier.. Maybe she was involved, maybe it is her sex machine' I can't stop second guessing what she could be about to ask me. My eyes examine her face looking for a clue but she still can't look my way, it's almost as if she's not seen the door of her bathroom before, I notice her eyes scanning it intently. I suddenly feel nervous at the thought of what she's about to ask, wishing she'd hurry up and put me out of my misery.

"I'm not quite sure how to ask this, it's just you seem very sweet and there's a certain innocence about you which really attracts me to you" I hear her say but I wonder if I heard correctly 'sweet', 'innocent', ' attract HER to me' . . . 'Oh shit, is she about to ask what I'm thinking she is. . .' I'm actually thinking all sorts of crazy scenarios now but my eyes almost plead with her to just ask me. "OK" is all I manage to splutter. She still can't even look in my direction.

"I've always known that my husband has fantasies and I'd really like to make one become reality for his birthday"

'Yes it is his birthday soon' I recall to myself but why am I only focusing on that part of what she just said. She glances at me almost as if she's trying to access my reaction but surely she isn't about to ask me to help with his fantasy, maybe she wants my advice and suggestions of how to make it happen. . She did say I was sweet and innocent after all, surely she wouldn't be about to ask an innocent (in her mind anyway) woman to join in with something sexual for her husband. . . And then I remember the end bit which changes my thought process entirely. . She said 'SHE is attracted to me'. "OK" is all that comes out of my mouth once more. . . .

She's now staring at me attentively, like she's expecting me to say more but nothing seems like the right thing to say in this situation, so I say nothing and we are in silence for what feels like alot longer than the 30 seconds it actually is.

"I'm just going to ask you and then it's completely up to you what you decide to do" is what she finally says breaking the silence. My mind is now full of what it could be but thankfully she doesn't leave me hanging for long.

"he would really enjoy a threesome"

It's a statement. . Not a question so I wait patiently for how she's expecting me to be involved in this. . 'Is she just after some threesome ideas or is she actually asking me to join in'...

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Awesome story, can't wait to hear more!x

3some time

Brilliant Elle x

Instressing twist.... so many unanswered questions

Enjoying the read very much.. Wanted to know what brought this lady round to the wifes?? Was it intension? How did she agree to bring her home? X

Such a sexy story.

Awesome story... So far... Loving the fact that it shows no signs of ending yet

Instressing twist.... so many unanswered questions

MMMM so hot my cock was erect immediately so horny please let us have more.....

Great read

[Removed by poster at 02/08/16 15:01:23]

[Removed by poster at 02/08/16 15:01:11]

Part 17

We both look at each other trying to work out exactly what the other is thinking but I'm not even sure what I'm thinking about. I just know that the thought of you having a threesome that may or may not include me, infact the very thought of sharing you at all eats me up inside and I have to fight back my emotions as right now would be the complete wrong time to reveal the hurt that's buried within me.

Unfortunately for her but thankfully for me we are interrupted by you calling upstairs to your wife "can you give me a hand with this" you yells up the stairs thankfully oblivious to the fact that we are both in the bathroom together. . . By this point my nipples are hard beneath my hand which is still in place to cover my modesty from your wife. . . I realise I'm feeling quite cold and the thought of a nice hot steamy shower appeals to me hugely.

"I'll be 2 seconds" she shouts back before turning to look at me again "give it some thought and let me know" she smiles. "Oh and you're welcome to stay here as long as you want, it's been really nice to have another female around the place. . Evens up the ratio of male to females in the house" she says laughing and then saunters out the door and off downstairs.

'Oh.my.God. . . What did she mean by that????' I feel speechless in my own mind. . I just can't even begin to work out what she was implying or asking. . . I feel a sudden shiver that reminates from my shoulders and travels down to my feet. I turn on the shower almost in a daze of confusing.

I stand under the powerful jets of water feeling it cascade down my naked body. I notice my nipples are still hard from the cold and I give them a quick tease with my finger tips. . It reminds me of the times I've looked down and seen my nipples being bitten and pulled with your teeth. 'Fuck you're so good and turn me on so much with just the memories of what we shared' I smile to myself and let my mind get carried away with the thoughts of how being with you makes me feel so safe in your arms, confident that you know exactly how my body works and how to satisfy my desire of you.

I'm quickly brought back to reality as I remind myself of those words she used just a few short minutes previous. . . 'Give it some thought and let me know' followed by 'evens up the ratio of men to women in this house'. . I don't think I'd completely listened to the last bit when she said it. I was concentrating too much on what she meant about giving it some thought but now I think about it I'm sure I heard right, I'm sure she said "ratio between men and women in the house". . .

I finish up in the shower and step out to dry myself in the towels she left for me. They're fluffy and there's a certain comfort in the fresh clean smell as I wrap myself up in them. I head back to my room and there's a note on the door. "We've popped out to do some food shopping, feel free to borrow any of my clothes in the wardrobe and help yourself to anything else you want" I notice the writing is very different to the note left for me earlier. This writing is neat and small with a flick after certain letters, nothing like the messy almost unreadable writing of the previous note.

I feel hugely guilty at her generosity, if she knew what we'd done behind her back for several months now I'm sure she wouldn't be so nice to either of us, infact I'm pretty sure she would be the exact opposite and I can imagine she owns a fierce temper. The very thought concerns me.

Even so, I open the wardrobe and pick out a tight white top that really clings and accentuates my assets along with a knee length black skirt. I'm aware that I will have to go commando beneath my borrowed clothes but it actually feels quite nice to feel so liberated and free.

I lay back on my bed grasping both notes about to attempt to decipher the meaning behind the first note and then what she could possibly have meant by her comments to me. . .

By *id unviciousMan  over a year ago

Ipswich

Is it their psycho son that they keep locked in the cellar?

Did he escape his restraints earlier?

Are you safe alone in the house with him?

Great read

Brilliant story with good twists in it well done love it more please

I'm hooked

made the mistake of reading this from the start, whilst at work and now I cant leave my desk or concentrate on what I should be doing! Great read

Can I just say a big thank you for reading this and for all the many messages regarding the story. I'm blown away by the wonderful comments and the amount of messages asking for the next part is just really encouraging next part will be up soon

"Can I just say a big thank you for reading this and for all the many messages regarding the story. I'm blown away by the wonderful comments and the amount of messages asking for the next part is just really encouraging next part will be up soon "

"Can I just say a big thank you for reading this and for all the many messages regarding the story. I'm blown away by the wonderful comments and the amount of messages asking for the next part is just really encouraging next part will be up soon "

cant wait!

Looking forward to it

so sexy. wonder who the other guy is

Part 18

I open my eyes and glare around the room unsure where I am at first. . I must've fell asleep but I quickly become aware that someone has been in my room. I didn't leave a book and pen on the bed beside me and I can smell the faint smell of aftershave. . I don't recognise it as your scent but it's definitely a man's. I glance across at the book and realise the notes I'd been holding were now stuck onto the front cover in perfect unison. I feel slightly freaked out, not only did this person come into the room while I slept but had also spent some time in here. .

I look down and notice my breasts are uncovered like someone had purposefully taken them out of my top (her top) I gently put them back where they should be but my fingers make contact with a wet sticky substance which my mind struggles to make sense of. 'What is it and how did it get there' I think to myself baffled. 'I'll have to borrow another top now as this liquid on my boobs has seeped onto the fabric' I think guiltily even though I took no part in how it came to be there.

I reach across and take hold of the book.. it's actually more like a notepad and inside it says

" shame you were asleep but when we meet later you can have more of what I left on your tits. . Possibly in your mouth or deep inside that sweet tasting pussy x"

I immediately recognise the writing. It's identical to the writing from the first note so whoever used that sex machine on me is the same person as who came into my bedroom. . . I suddenly feel slightly sick as I realise just what that is on my breasts. I had been thinking, but maybe it was more hope that it was infact you all along but now I'm less sure. . I need to quickly search the house to see if you're home and if not, who is!!!

I don't bother to wash myself. . I have more important things to deal with. Before I have chance to give it all a second thought. I'm heading off downstairs . . .

Can't wait to read the next part this story is amazing but one question how did you end up meeting his wife ?

This is good I like these twists and the suspense

A few have now asked how I came to meet her and be in their house. I will have to write a section on it to explain at some point. . .

Fantastic, once you have finished send in to Mills & Boom

Keep it going please x