FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First anal with sister in law

First anal with sister in law

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Big fantasy.

I'm walking past your bedroom and I don't realise you're in there but I hear a noise, and I pop my head in.

As I pop around the door, I see you in the middle of getting dressed. You're wearing just a bra, and we're in the middle of.pulling up your thong.

"Oh! I say, sorry, didn't realise you were in here."

You are clearly embarrassed but as I have had a massive crush on you for years, my heart starts pounding wildly, and I can't help myself trying to see your pussy.

From what I can see its neatly trimmed a day you have nice fat lips.

You catch me looking and say "having a good look there?? You shouldnt be looking at all you perv. "

"Eh sorry" I managet to stammer out.

"It's only fair that I get to see what you look like now" she says, her nerves disappearing and growing in confidence.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Nice

Slowly I take off my shirt, and stop there hoping to get away with it. There are massive butterflies doing back flips in my stomach and my heart is still pounding.

" you're taking the piss if you think you're stopping there"

I notice her nipples getting harder through her bra. This starts my cock getting excited as I slowly take off my.jeans, am left standing in my boxers.

My half boner is clearly.visible through my tight boxers and I can see her looking at it.

"Take them off" she says, with a much more authoritactive tone.

I obey and my boner springs to life.

"I knew you had a nice cock" she said, "I could tell by the way you walked".

She reaches back and undoes her bra, letting her smooth tanned breasts free. She lets the thong she was originally putting on to, drop to the floor.

Both of us standing there, staring at each others bodies, I'm trying to take it all in as I've fantasised about being naked with this girl for.years.

There has always been this amazing sexual tension between us and now I'm finally naked with her.

Could this be it?? I ask.myself.

"What now" I say.

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Very nice

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very good start . Keep it going

Looking forward to reading more please do continue.

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

More

Nice any more

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Ooh that was my fantasy mmm

By *innie33Man  over a year ago

ennis

Following

By *he_batmanMan  over a year ago

Gotham

By *ood tongue!!!Man  over a year ago

harwich

Anyone wanna have a fantasy chat? I have kik. Message me if you fancy it

By *istresskaty1981TV/TS  over a year ago

brigg

Good start xx

horsham

More

"You tell me" she said, clearly growing in confidence and clearly seeing my nerves grow.

I see her eyes drop to take a look at my member, which is growing larger by the second.

"My my..." she says with a wicked look in her eye now, "someone's happy to see me"

"Well yes" I manage to utter, "I've always found you so hopelessly attractI've, you're gorgeous"

"I see. I have to admit I've had a thing for you for quite some time" she continues, "I always wondered if someone like you would fuck me properly. Dave [her boyf] doesn't really know what he is doing half the time, and I'm getting bored masturbating."

My heart is going a mile a minute at 1) the fact she felt the same and 2)the thought of her masturbating

She moves closer to me and my boner brushes off her leg. I can feel the heat emanating from her body. She moves closer still and our chests touch, her hard nipples touching my torso.

I put my arms around her and we embrace for a while. Her arms fold around my back and our hands start to explore each other. I make a bee line for her ass as she has one of the finest examples of the female arse I've ever seen.

"You like my ass, huh?" She asks

"Eh yea of course, it's incredible" I reply, nerves reducing and excitement increasing.

"Well maybe I'll give it to you later. Dave has no interest, he always focused on my tits." She says.

What does 'give' mean? I ask my self. Thoughts racing mind going g wild. I've fantasised about licking and fucking her ass for years.

With my mind occupied I barely notice her hand moving to my cock, which she starts to stroke up and down. Adrenalin starts to rush and my breath quickens.

"Im going to suck you first. Just a little. You're not going to come. I want you hard for when you fuck me later".

I'm liking this controlling side of her, I've ever seen it before.

She starts to slowly bend down, and gets onto her knees

She starts by licking the tip. It feels amazing and i can feel her hot breath on the head of my cock. She gets more into ithe, pushing my cock against my belly and locks my balls all the way to the top of my cock, until finally, taking the whole head into her mouth.

She starts to suck me like I've never been sucked before. I'm feeling sensations I've never had in my life.

Alternating between balls, shafts and head, I can tell she enjoys it.

She is looking me straight in the eye, watching me,.maybe to see how much pleasure I'm in, maybe to monitor how close to Cumming I am.

Either way I'm getting close and she notices. Her sucking slows, and she says, "OK that's enough for you for now, I might do some later. But now, I really need to be fucked."

"Right" I say, my head still fuzzy from the amazing blowie I just had".

I push her back onto her bed, her pussy exposed beneath the trimmed black bush. I start to position myself to enter her pussy, when she stops me:

"I don't want you in my pussy. I want to try something new with you

Something nobody has done before. I want to feel your cock in my ass"

I've never tried anal before but I've always wanted to. My dreams come true to try it and with this exquisite specimen.

"Roll over" I say, "and point your ass in the air".

She obeys and I get the most glorious view of there round buttocks, her tight, trimmed pussy, and her Virgin ass hole.

I move closer and get ready to bury my face in her ass.

Nice

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

more

dont stop there

harwich

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

More please

more please

By *amollieCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

horrible rubbish, men have a one track mind

By *istresskaty1981TV/TS  over a year ago

brigg

Love it x

Continue please!!

[Removed by poster at 31/07/16 06:00:57]

?

horsham

More

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

Wow this is a great story

By *eereMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

hope there's more ?

The view is amazing. A woman's ass is breathtaking from this angle.

I slowly move my face closer and I can feel her warmth on my cheeks.

I start at her pussy, slowly probing and licking with my tongue. My nose is poking her bum hole and she starts to groan.

I move lower and flick my tongue over her clit, alternating between her clit and tongue fucking her tight hole.

Her breathing gets heavier and she pushes back into my face. I can tell she is enjoying it. I start to lick higher, towards the bottom of her pussy (she is on all 4s) and my tongue flicks out of her pussy hole and darts over her ass hole. I start to focus here now and I begin with long slow licks over her Virgin ass.

"Ooh" she moans, "nobody has done that to me before"

I keep licking and my licks get slightly faster, I go up the sides of the inside of her buttcheeks and circle her rim. She is getting more into it, so I use the tip of my tongue to flick over her little pink ass hole.

Further still I slowly enter her ass with my tongue

She gasps, and I start to move my head up and down so that I'm properly fucking her ass with my tongue.

Her ass is getting looser and more relaxed now, getting ready for my stiff cock.

She gasps even more at the amazing sensations the tongue fucking brings. It's one of my favorite things to do and I am in ecstasy that I'm getting to do it with her.

She reaches back and grabs a fistful of my hair, and roughly pulls my face even deeper into her ass.

I can barely breathe now but I don't mind, I'm in heaven, as is she.

She pulls my face out of her ass and turns around, bringing her face down to me and gives me a super sensual French kiss with loads of tongue. I can tell she is enjoying her taste from my face.

"Stick your dick in my ass, I'm ready for you, just go slowly" she says.

My heart starts to pound again and my dick is throbbing with excitement.

Amazing mate, a love licking a womans tight bum hole, the feeling of it relaxing to allow deeper access

horsham

More

harwich

Actually fingered my sister inlaw during a party

I would of gone further but somebody came out lucky enough no one saw us but it was enough to stop us in our tracks

Maybe next time it will go all the way lol

By *eereMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

By *ickyminiMan  over a year ago

worcester

my f/b prefers it in her arse now than in her pussy after first anal fuck, and cant get enough rimming

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

Nice

Very nice. Eager to read more.

This was it.

All my fantasies coming true in one shot.

I reached for the lube and put some on her ass, working it around with my fingers. I slid 1 finger into her tight bum, it went in quite easily.

She moaned a little, and I slowly slid my finger in and out until it was sliding in easily.

I attempted a second finger. This one amazingly, slid in too.

She pushed back on my two fingers, and I started to get the feeling that she was actually enjoying it.

I then noticed that she had reached back, with her right hand, and was rubbing her clit while I fingered her tight hole.

"Are you enjoying it?" I asked

"It's... weird..." she said

"What do you mean, weird?" I asked further

"Good weird", she replied, panting, with a tone in her voice that confirmed my assumption of her enjoyment.

My two fingers were sliding in and out easily now, and when I took them out fully, her ass had the tiniest little gape for a while.

"OK" I said, "it's time for the real thing"

I put extra lube on my cock, and wanted it a little to get it all slippery.

I positioned myself closer, so the tip of my cock was right beside her tight ass. I couldn't believe it was happening, but I wasn't going to wait any longer.

The tip touched her ass,and I pushed a little.

"Slowly" she affirmed.

"Down worry, we can take it as slow as you like" I replied.

I pushed a little bit more, and her starfish started to open around my head. Then, amazingly, she started to push back on my.cock, enough so that my entire head went inside.

It was the most amazing feeling, so tight, and I had to concentrate hard to not Cum.

She was breathing heavily now, and still she was playing woth herslef even faster. I was in heaven.

I moved gently closer, and started to ease my cock further in, until it was half way inside.

She gasped at this, "leave it there for a minute" and there we stayed, motionless, for which felt like an eternity.

Then, she pushed back more, so that I slid even deeper. My cock was ready to burst now, and I grabbed hold of.my balls to stop me cumming.

She moved fwd, sliding my cock out of her ass. Then she moved back again, sliding it in.

She got faster and faster, back and forward, until I joined in and started to pound her gently from behind.

I could hear her breathing getting really heavy, her arm moving fast as she rubbed her clit, the sweat starting to bead on those sexy dual ridges of a woman's lower back.

I could feel my own orgasm starting to build, and she herself started to moan, both of us thrusting faster, harder, longer.

Suddenly I could hold on no longer, until I released my hot Cum deep inside her ass.

Over and over I came, long hot squires of jizz, her pushing back driving me wild and making my legs shake and my eyes go funny. The moSt powerful orgasm I have ever had.

Her orgasm came right afterwards, as if the feeling of my hot Cum inside her ass set her off. She groaned loudly, grinding her ass off my still hard cock, rougher than I had been with her, her hand slapping her clit hard.

I could feel her orgasm contractions around my cock, and as she came I could feel wetness coming down her legs and splashing mine.

It felt like she was orgasming forever, and I realised she was squirting all over the bed.

When she was finished, i withdrew my soppy cocm from her ass. Her big gaping asshole looking so inviting.

We both collapsed into a sweaty mess in the bed, with my Cum in her ass, and her Cum all over her and my legs.

When we had recovered, she looked at me in the eye and said "that was the most amazing experience ever, I've never Cum like that before."

"Me neither, it was just amazing" I replied, still feeling a bit dizzy.

"You need to clean me up though", she added, "like a good little boy".

"What do you mean?" I asked, my cock starting to twitch again.

"I mean this." She said, as she got up and squatted over my face, pushing her ass hold over my nose and mouth.

I realised she expected me to clean the Cum from her ass. "Oh jesus,you are so sexy" I managed to utter, as I lapped hungrily at her gaping ass, and she squeezed out my Cum from her well-fucked ass hole into my mouth.

When she was satisfied that all the Cum was gone, she crawled up beside me, and gave me a long, slow, French kiss. We swapped my Cum between our tongues, until it was all gone.

She put her head on my chest, and we dozed off, content, and spent.

Hmmmmm wish my sister in law was that horny!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

By *els01Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Xxx

Wow.