FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Queen of Spades Tattoo in Public

Queen of Spades Tattoo in Public

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *um_loving_slut OP   Couple  over a year ago

London, Edinburgh

Has anyone gone out in public showing off a QOS tattoo or anklet? I'm turned on by the thought of showing I'm a cheating slut and am thinking about wearing a QOS tattoo on my ankle while out partying this weekend. I'd love to hear what adventures anyone else has had doing this.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mmmm would love to see that

Most people won't know what it is, so go forth and, ehm, have fun.

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Love to meet a woman wearing a HW anklet

London, Edinburgh

[Removed by poster at 26/07/16 16:03:18]

London, Edinburgh

"Most people won't know what it is, so go forth and, ehm, have fun."

That's what I thought as well. And hopefully those who do know what it means will also know how to respond to a hotwife.

By *ames WhyteMan  over a year ago

Near Manchester Airport

What is the significance please?

That is a massive turn on I am always looking for a hotwife bracelet on women when I'm out but it's not a commen sight ! and going by those pics on your profile I'm sure you will be down an ally way with your skirt up and knickers down very quickly especially if you are showing off a tattoo or anklet ! You have me hard at the thought x

The queen of clubs would be a tad less racist

"Most people won't know what it is, so go forth and, ehm, have fun.

That's what I thought as well. And hopefully those who do know what it means will also know how to respond to a hotwife."

Whilst not a 'spade' I'd certainly come for a chat ha ha - send hubby to the bar to buy us some drinks

"Most people won't know what it is, so go forth and, ehm, have fun.

That's what I thought as well. And hopefully those who do know what it means will also know how to respond to a hotwife."

Would love to be able to see you in public like that, message me if you would be interested in letting me watch you in a bar before trying to pick you up for some outside fun x

Done this a few times. Seriously thinking about aving qos tattoo on my ankle

An agency I used to work for locally had a stunning young woman working in the office always wore short puffed out mini skirts n killer heels but had a black spade tatt on her ankle ..... omg 1st time she saw me looking huge from n sparkle in her eyes ....

By *iptopcoolMan  over a year ago

mid

Can someone please explain what it means when you have queen of spades on ones ankle ?

Never heard of this before, now I'll just be staring at womens ankles constantly

"Never heard of this before, now I'll just be staring at womens ankles constantly "
. Love blk men

By *rown_cock_edinMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

"Never heard of this before, now I'll just be staring at womens ankles constantly "

Be careful.. there no particular design and some ladies just like wearing ankle bracelets

Mrs fun wears a slut wife anklet.

Very interested to know what all this means

What do I need to wear on my ankle xx

"Very interested to know what all this means

What do I need to wear on my ankle xx "

u can by ankle chains with qos on them shows yr live of blk men

By *est-coupleMan  over a year ago

Southwick (near Trowbridge)

"Never heard of this before, now I'll just be staring at womens ankles constantly

Be careful.. there no particular design and some ladies just like wearing ankle bracelets"

That's one of the problems swingers face: how do we separate the innocent ankle-chain wearer from the serious swinger? Is there a definitive design, other than the QoS, which is instantly recognisable?

By *reygorCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

wow we guessing this must have been designed sometime in the 1970s.[by bernarn manning mybe]the hw chain would let guys know then the wearer just makes a choice of guy for whoring with outside up aliway/

It's not as well known in the UK but my wife wore hers on our recent holiday to the US and attracted lots of attention. Try it and see, post a picture of the tattoo.

"It's not as well known in the UK but my wife wore hers on our recent holiday to the US and attracted lots of attention. Try it and see, post a picture of the tattoo. "
well yr wife is defo a qos

Wondering how many people know where the term spade comes from. It ain't a pleasant bit of rhyming slang.

"It's not as well known in the UK but my wife wore hers on our recent holiday to the US and attracted lots of attention. Try it and see, post a picture of the tattoo. well yr wife is defo a qos "
She most definitely is.

"Wondering how many people know where the term spade comes from. It ain't a pleasant bit of rhyming slang. "
It initiated in the US, and from the black community, to refer to white women who preferred black men. It's a bit like their use of the n word when talking amongst themselves or in their music. It is only unpleasant when used by a white person in a derogatory manner to a black person.

"Wondering how many people know where the term spade comes from. It ain't a pleasant bit of rhyming slang. It initiated in the US, and from the black community, to refer to white women who preferred black men. It's a bit like their use of the n word when talking amongst themselves or in their music. It is only unpleasant when used by a white person in a derogatory manner to a black person. "

Don't alter that's it's negative/racist rhyming slang for spade digger (commonly used in the 70's even on tv dramas)

"Wondering how many people know where the term spade comes from. It ain't a pleasant bit of rhyming slang. It initiated in the US, and from the black community, to refer to white women who preferred black men. It's a bit like their use of the n word when talking amongst themselves or in their music. It is only unpleasant when used by a white person in a derogatory manner to a black person.

Don't alter that's it's negative/racist rhyming slang for spade digger (commonly used in the 70's even on tv dramas)"

I agree. It was an explanation not an acceptance of racism however subliminal or soft.

Not really a fan of permanent tattoos but I would love to wear a temporary one out in public. A very slutty outfit possibly a see thru top and no bra along with a micro mini no knickers and a Queen of Spades tattoo sounds good

Of course if any bbc felt offended he wouldn't have to fuck me

"Not really a fan of permanent tattoos but I would love to wear a temporary one out in public. A very slutty outfit possibly a see thru top and no bra along with a micro mini no knickers and a Queen of Spades tattoo sounds good

Of course if any bbc felt offended he wouldn't have to fuck me "

You can buy temporary ones or alternatively anklets with the spade symbol on it and the letters bbc. I purchased both for the wife and she has worn the anklet most of the summer.

"Not really a fan of permanent tattoos but I would love to wear a temporary one out in public. A very slutty outfit possibly a see thru top and no bra along with a micro mini no knickers and a Queen of Spades tattoo sounds good

Of course if any bbc felt offended he wouldn't have to fuck me You can buy temporary ones or alternatively anklets with the spade symbol on it and the letters bbc. I purchased both for the wife and she has worn the anklet most of the summer. "

Thanks. I will have to look them out.

Of course if any bbc felt offended he wouldn't have to fuck me You can buy temporary ones or alternatively anklets with the spade symbol on it and the letters bbc. I purchased both for the wife and she has worn the anklet most of the summer.

Thanks. I will have to look them out."

Google both and you can order online.

London, Edinburgh

"Has anyone gone out in public showing off a QOS tattoo or anklet? I'm turned on by the thought of showing I'm a cheating slut and am thinking about wearing a QOS tattoo on my ankle while out partying this weekend. I'd love to hear what adventures anyone else has had doing this."

So I did it! I went out partying in the west end of London last night wearing a Queen of Spades anklet. It felt very sexy.

The waiter in the restaurant was a cute black guy who couldn't make his mind up whether to try to look down my top (I'd pulled the zip down to below my tits, so I think he had a good view, even of my nipples when I moved the right way) or up my short skirt. He could clearly see my stocking tops and suspenders, and, as I wasn't wearing any knickers, possibly even my shaved pussy.

Best of all was meeting a very sexy black guy in a bar afterwards and showing him my QOS anklet. In no time, he was kissing me deeply and fingering my very wet pussy. Before we ended up being thrown out, he took me outside where I sucked him off in an alleyway behind the bar. I loved it: kneeling down, skirt up around my waist, shiny QOS anklet marking me as a true slut for BBC, and big black cock shooting cum all over my face and tits.

It was a great night out for me and my partner. Simon loved watching my public displays, especially walking through the streets with glistening, wet cum still visible on my chest. It all felt wonderfully slutty. I can't wait to do it again.

Instant success.....and attraction!

"Has anyone gone out in public showing off a QOS tattoo or anklet? I'm turned on by the thought of showing I'm a cheating slut and am thinking about wearing a QOS tattoo on my ankle while out partying this weekend. I'd love to hear what adventures anyone else has had doing this.

So I did it! I went out partying in the west end of London last night wearing a Queen of Spades anklet. It felt very sexy.

The waiter in the restaurant was a cute black guy who couldn't make his mind up whether to try to look down my top (I'd pulled the zip down to below my tits, so I think he had a good view, even of my nipples when I moved the right way) or up my short skirt. He could clearly see my stocking tops and suspenders, and, as I wasn't wearing any knickers, possibly even my shaved pussy.

Best of all was meeting a very sexy black guy in a bar afterwards and showing him my QOS anklet. In no time, he was kissing me deeply and fingering my very wet pussy. Before we ended up being thrown out, he took me outside where I sucked him off in an alleyway behind the bar. I loved it: kneeling down, skirt up around my waist, shiny QOS anklet marking me as a true slut for BBC, and big black cock shooting cum all over my face and tits.

It was a great night out for me and my partner. Simon loved watching my public displays, especially walking through the streets with glistening, wet cum still visible on my chest. It all felt wonderfully slutty. I can't wait to do it again."

Awesome!

Sounds very fun and naughty

By *orks Randy MANMan  over a year ago

doncaster

So when you are referring to a hotwife anklet are you referring to a specific design

Think I'm going to get one with the letters ----F---A---B---- on it for when I'm out on the town, see if it brings me any attention

"Think I'm going to get one with the letters ----F---A---B---- on it for when I'm out on the town, see if it brings me any attention "

Great idea

By *reygorCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

this now is male half [we usually post togather]am an older guy and was around in the days derogertry comments where used to darkskined people.[thank god them days are gone]or have they carnt believe that dark people are hapy to be called spades to fuck white females .bbc lover or something more in line with 2016.and what if some one that dont like bbc .wore an anklet d l s.[dont like spades] quite rightly would be world war three .

By *lack_boneMan  over a year ago

wandsworth

I noticed a woman wearing one in a pub a while back. The husband was clearly not keen, but she was definitely up for it. Had her up against a van in the car park, then went home with them.

He wasn't even allowed to watch...he spent all night in spare room while I filled his wife.

So....if ure after BBC...advertise it with QoS anklet!

» Add a new message to this topic