FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Paper round

Paper round

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *atrinaXXX OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Gloucester

True story! I have a part time early morning paper round 4am-8am. On one Saturday I pulled up on this drive and went to deliver paper, there was a car in front and a strong male voice said is that 57's, I said yes, he said you might give it this lady as its her house, I looked to see a very nice looking blonde lady around 35-40, I handed her the paper and she replied thank you very much, I said no problem and smiled she smiled back and I just thought wow and left. I could not wait to get back there the next day even though I would be there very early and paper was delivered with no sign of anyone. The next occasion was Thursday this week when I pulled up and got out I noticed lights on at door and front room, there was a break in the curtains where I could see in and noticed her on a sofa facing right towards me, I observed a while before pushing paper through, she had a dressing gown on but it was slightly open showing down the middle of her body, I noticed she had bra and panties on, at this point I felt myself hardening in my shorts and placed my hand at my cock and rubbed while observing her, I came to my senses and pushed paper through as loud as I could, then slowly moved back to the window where I looked in and she had stood up, I then saw the dressing gown fall to the floor so she stood in bra and panties, my hand back on my cock through my shorts as she turned around showing me her back and bum and running her hand up the back of her leg to her bum, this was now to much and I undone my shorts, I let them fall to my ankles and released my hard cock from the front of my boxers and gave my cock a wank, I observed her gently pull her bra straps off her shoulders and pull her bra round to undo and it fell to the floor, her hands then went to the top of her panties and she slowly pulled them down, bending over as she pulled them to the floor, I was now properly wanking my wet hard cock, then she turned around facing me running her hands over her body, God I wanted her. She sat down on the sofa and put her legs up to and then opened them as her hand went to her pussy, I was fixed on her pussy as I wanked and felt close to cumming as I watched her rubbing her clit, daylight was breaking through I was in sight of probably 10 other houses and a foot path as I wanked, I then saw her push one and then two fingers in and she began to fuck herself as she looked right at the gap in the curtains, I dreamt of fucking her as I stood there wanking my wet cock hard, she carried on fucking herself as she rubbed her breasts, I felt my cum rising, I was to far gone and shot spunk against the window and window sill. I pulled my shorts up and kept watching as I then noticed her lick her lips and smile right at me! She then stood up grabbed her dressing gown and put it on, I then noticed a male figure enter and I left!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *obbie212Man  over a year ago

london

So hot please tell more

By *tsallaroundMan  over a year ago

merthyr

I had a paperround when i waz ten

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nice . Any more encounters

By *ettercallsaul118Man  over a year ago

Funtown

Mmmmm

Gloucester

Nothing more has happened since Thursday!

This could get interesting

Gloucester

"This could get interesting "

Hope so!

By *rendababeTV/TS  over a year ago

richmond

so what happened next then ???????????????

Gloucester

"so what happened next then ???????????????"

As soon as anything does I'll let you know!

Mmmm yes very nice start mmmm....

Brought back memories mmmmmmm

More pls

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

More

Gloucester

I delivered to same house this morning, was greeted by a note on door, saying paper guy, look out for another note in morning with instructions, post this note back through with paper so I know you got it x

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Wow very sexy... id love to see that

By *els01Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Xx

Gloucester

So I arrived and true to the word was a note, it read "go through back gate to your right, up the garden to the rear of house, on the door is another note" I made my way round to the back, and on a full glass door was another note. It read "hello paper guy, it was nice to see you wanking over me the other day! I'd like to see you again but in a better view. so if you would let me, I want you to strip totally naked, everything off, if your prepared to do this, do it and then push the bell on wall to your left, only push this bell when naked"

Sounds very interesting what happened next

By *ornyal138Man  over a year ago

bromley kent

I want a paper round

By *es-sMan  over a year ago

Rugby

Bet there's a bucket of water coming out of an upstairs window.

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

"Bet there's a bucket of water coming out of an upstairs window."

Gloucester

So I began to strip off, all my tops first, then trainers and socks, then jeans and boxers, i pushed the bell as a light drizzle was soaking my body but my cock was still so hard with anticipation. Then a light flicked on and in she walked with just a thong on, her long legs seemed never ending as she walked to the glass door, she was less than 3 ft away but a door between us, she looked down at my body and cock glistening with the wetness of the rain as her hand went inside the front of her thong. Then the male figure I had seen before came in, I was unsure wether to grab my clothes and run or just see what happened, he approached her from behind and his hands came round onto her breasts, pulling her nipples as he kissed her neck, I was now wanking my cock as she looked at me, one hand inside her thong and one behind her probably playing with his cock. His hands then came down from her breasts to her hips, put his fingers inside the string of her thong and pulled it down slowly, she looked me right in the eye and licked her lips. She then moved to the side to reveal her man in just boxers, his body being average build with a bit of a belly, not as toned or muscly as myself, but his boxers looked like it was holding an impressive cock, I soon found out as she lowered herself and pulled his boxers back and down to reveal a nice thick long cock, he was definitely bigger than me, she took his cock in her hand and wanked him slow, she looked at me just as I licked my lips, she smiled and then licked the tip of his hard cock, this made me wank harder but I wanted to last longer, she then moved his cock to the glass door, I stared at him and then his cock and felt myself again lick my lips, she then stood up and whispered into his ear as she wanked him slow, I saw his hand move to the lock on the door and unlock it, he slid the door open about a foot and she then said "do you like his cock" i replied "yes" she said " do you want to suck it" I replied "if I'm allowed, yes". The door slid open more and he said "down you go then!" I lowered myself down and took him in my mouth, deep throating his cock down my throat, she moaned "oh fuck" he said "shit, that's good" as he held my head then proceeded to fuck my throat, he pulled out a bit to let me breathe as his cock was covered in my saliva. She then said " do you want to come in"...........

horsham

More

Gloucester

I accepted and went in, she said "I think we should go upstairs" she led the way taking my hand, once in the bedroom she said "why don't you lie on the bed for me" I did as I was told, her man came on the bed at my head, cock still hard and fed it back into my mouth, I eagerly sucked him and licking his long shaft, I was so into it I never noticed her putting a long black strap on on until she came on the bed next to her man, she said "now suck my cock" and his cock was replaced by this long black plastic cock, she said "now see how much you can take down your throat, you dirty bastard" as she fed more in, my hand went on her ass and she slapped it off saying "did I say you could touch me, keep your fucking hands to yourself, wank your cock" my head was then held by her man as she fed more of the strap on down my throat, I was gagging loads and struggling to breathe as I took it, head held and me wanking, she pulled out a bit to let me have air, my saliva all over the cock as she slapped it against my mouth, she then said "do you want me to fuck you, tell me" I replied "yes" she said "good, I'm going to fuck you hard as you suck my man ok" I agreed so she got me on all fours and started fingering my ass with lube, her man led in front of me and brought his hard cock level with my mouth, held my head and fed his cock in my mouth "wow, your gonna get fucked at both ends" he said as he began to thrust his hips up and fuck my mouth, I then felt the strap on at my ass, slowly pushing into me, filling me up, it felt huge and still it went further, I began to moan on his cock to which he said "take it", she stopped pushing forward, I was so full, then crack on my ass, I jerked as it hurt, it felt like a cane smacking across my ass, she said "oh good boy, you have taken it all, now to fuck you hard" !!!!

Love good stuff more please

Gloucester

She held my hips and began to fuck my ass, quite slow at first, she would give me the odd crack on the ass which would make me draw breath, all this time I'm having my wet mouth fucked by her man, she then picks up a speed and really begins to fuck me, making me take all of the strap on, I'm moaning with a mouth full of cock, the feeling is immense and I can feel my cum rising without my cock even being touched. I then hear him moan out "oh fuck yes, you fucking stud bitch, your gonna make me cum" she says "omg, yes make him cum" he says "yes, that's it, suck, omg here it comes" with that he holds my head and thrusts to the back of my throat and I feel the warm cum entering my throat as he empties his load. He pulls his cock from my mouth, I cry out "oh fuck yes, fuck me" she holds me and goes faster, I say "fuck im close" she stops dead in her tracks and says "oh no you don't, not on our bed, turn over" I do as I'm asked, she says "legs up, and re enters me with me led on my back, I can now see she is hitting me with a riding crop, she runs the tip up my cock as she picks up speed again in giving me the strap on, her man now just led there watching her fuck me, I can't hold back and I cum all over my chest and stomach, she stops and pulls out of me, comes to the side of me and scoops cum off me with the strap on and offers it to my mouth saying "suck it, eat your cum" !!!!!

love to meet her

By *ar_1975Man  over a year ago

Clontarf

I would love to be you. I'm so hard at the moment, standing on a train dressed in lycra.

By *ettercallsaul118Man  over a year ago

Funtown

Mmmmnn

Gloucester

Once I had eaten all my cum, that was me and him that had cum, but I believe we all should, I brought this up as she had not. By now her man was back hard, she removed the strap on from herself, she said "my man is now gonna fuck me, you can leave or watch" I said "I'll watch if ok" she said "ok you dirty fuck, but you only watch, no touching me" I said "fine, can I touch your man" she replied "that's up to him" she got onto the bed in all fours position and said to him "I want your cock babe" he moved behind her stood up and slowly slid into her while holding her hips and began to fuck her slow, she looked at me sat in a chair wanking my lame cock which was slowly coming back to life. She laughed and said "you have a fit body, but a poor excuse for a cock" I replied "yes, I know" she then said "if I was with you, I'd have to have a proper cock like my mans" I replied "I'd let you and encourage you" she then moaned as her man picked up speed fucking her sweet pussy. She said "get on the bed in front of me, I want to see you wank that small cock" I did as asked and got on the bed legs open either side of her arms, her man passed her the riding crop, she hit both my legs several times as i wanked my now hard cock, she looked me in the eye and said "mmm he's fucking me good"

You lucky boy

So hot id love it

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

dudley

horsham

More

Not into the stuff about getting fucked in the ass but fair play good stuff

Gloucester

She said "you enjoying seeing me get fucked, while wanking your little cock" I replied "yes" she said "good, so you going to make that little cock cum again, all over yourself yes" I again replied "yes" she then cried out she was close to cumming on her mans cock as I saw him grab her hips and really fuck her hard, she put the crop down and dug her nails into my legs, her head and hair being banged forward towards my cock which I was wanking, she would get to above my cock and open her mouth, I wished she would suck it! She again cried out oh fuck yes, I'm so close babe, make me cum on your cock, she dug her nails into my legs harder, it was painful but exciting, it made me thrust up and as I did my cock hit her face, I then felt her tongue licking the end of my cock, this was the first time she had properly touched me, apart from fucking me with the strap on. I moaned as I felt her tongue licking the tip of my cock, I just thought of spunking in her mouth, her long hair covered her face and my cock, her man said "are you sucking his cock you dirty bitch" she stopped licking my cock and cried out "no babe, no way" he replied "ok" and carried on fucking her hard. I again felt her tongue go back to licking my cock tip as I wanked, but then I felt more of her mouth go onto it, I stopped wanking and just held it as I felt her mouth lower onto my cock and enclose it, she had just told her man no, and now she had a mouthful of my cock!

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

More please

Omg am loving this ....so hard reading it

Mmmmm hot

Love to meet her

Gloucester

I then felt her suck, OMG I nearly cum down her throat, she must of sensed something as she gave out a moan as her head now bobbed up and down fully sucking my cock as her man fucked her, I looked down at her moving on my cock, it filled me with lust as I gave out a soft moan, this bought the attention of her man again and he said "you dirty slut, you are sucking him" this time she never stopped just carried on sucking with a moan as a reply, next he had pulled out of her and walked round to side of bed, pulled her long hair away and was greeted to the sight of me fucking his wife's mouth, he said "you said you would not do this, stop" she lifted her head off me and wanked my cock, I thought shit, she is stopping but she looked at him and said "I know I said I wouldn't but i'am and I'm enjoying it, and I'm not stopping darling, like it or not" with that she went straight back to sucking me deep, I just moaned oh fuck. With that her man stormed out the room to my amazement!

Carry on

Superb story,

Reminds me very much of a Readers Wife style.

Keep it cumming I am throughly enjoying it.

By *oady 300Man  over a year ago

newport

Me to keep it going

Gloucester

She just carried on sucking me and snaking her fingers across my balls, I moved her hair to watch her sucking my cock, she looked up at me with it deep in her mouth and then rose up to the tip, I said "oh fuck" she came off my cock but wanked me, her hand now running up my chest she said "fuck, you are fit, nice and firm" I said "please let me fuck you" she replied "he's already in a pissy that I'm sucking you, I said I would not let you or do anything sexual to you apart from fuck you with the strap on" as she moved up my chest, she got level with my face, her legs either side of my body, I kissed her, at first she pulled away, but I grabbed her head and kissed again, this time her tongue darted in my mouth, I ran my hands down her back to her ass, darting my fingers back up, her pussy now resting on top of my cock as we kissed passionately, we stopped kissing and I moved to her neck and ears I whispered "I want you" she said "oh fuck, feels so nice on my neck" I said "imagine my small cock in you as I nibble your neck and ears" she replied "your not small, I was just trying to humiliate you" I said "so you want me, you want me to fuck you" she replied "fuck, I'm married, but yes I want your body and cock ok, but I don't know how he will take it" I said "don't worry, I'll fuck him to"

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

Very horny

wow one lucky boy

dudley

Good man

Gloucester

With that she said "you horny bastard" and then kissed me again, I moved underneath her to get my cock in a position to enter her with her on top of me, I grabbed her hips and tried pushing her down onto my cock while rising up to meet her pussy, she stopped kissing and just led her head on my shoulder as I felt the tip of my cock at her entrance, I then pushed slowly into her, she just moaned "oh fuck". I nibbled her neck as I slowly fucked her at first gripping both ass cheeks as I did. She said "fuck that feels good". I then nearly pulled all the way out and thrust back into her hard, she gasped and said "oh yea, just like that, fuck me". I carried on sometimes faster sometimes slow, she now come back to kissing my face off, holding my head with both hands, moaning into my mouth as I fucked her. With that I heard a voice say "No, what are you doing?" Her man was back and must of had the view of my cock disappearing into his wife's pussy she just replied "what does it look like I'm doing, I'm getting fucked good" he replied "you promised this would not happen" she said "sorry, I lied, it's happening and it's great and he said once he's fucked me, he will fuck you babe" he replied "I don't want fucking, now I want you to stop and you to leave" she said "not happening, now either watch me get fucked by him like a good boy or fuck off and leave us to it" I said "look, you can obviously see my cock fucking her, why don't you grab some lube and work her ass open we can DP her" she just cried out "oh fuck" I saw him move to a bedroom draw and out came a tube of lube, he moved around the bed, I grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled them open as I fucked her, I looked at her face as I heard him open the tube, then her eyes widened as I guessed he began working his finger into her ass, a cry of "OMG" came from her mouth, I said "nice?" She replied "yes, so fucking good" he then said "you want to be a slut, we will show you slut, your gonna get two cocks" as he worked two fingers in her ass.

God i love this

horsham

More

What shop opens at 4am papers just coming to main warehouse at that time an on to shops by 5 to 530am

Gloucester

"What shop opens at 4am papers just coming to main warehouse at that time an on to shops by 5 to 530am "

Did I say shop? Our papers come to us at 4 and we deliver to houses and shops!

"What shop opens at 4am papers just coming to main warehouse at that time an on to shops by 5 to 530am

Did I say shop? Our papers come to us at 4 and we deliver to houses and shops!"

Please don't worry people do focus in petty stuff! I am loving it! Who cares about the time the shops open! He didn't realise many shops have a big plastic box outside with a lock to put the newspaper in! Thankyou so much for your time to share this with us .x

"What shop opens at 4am papers just coming to main warehouse at that time an on to shops by 5 to 530am "

so what

just read the sexy bits

"What shop opens at 4am papers just coming to main warehouse at that time an on to shops by 5 to 530am

so what

just read the sexy bits"

Totally agreed!

Gloucester

Please don't worry people do focus in petty stuff! I am loving it! Who cares about the time the shops open! He didn't realise many shops have a big plastic box outside with a lock to put the newspaper in! Thankyou so much for your time to share this with us .x"

Thank you and thank you for reading x

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

Near Fareham

Please don't worry people do focus in petty stuff! I am loving it! Who cares about the time the shops open! He didn't realise many shops have a big plastic box outside with a lock to put the newspaper in! Thankyou so much for your time to share this with us .x

Thank you and thank you for reading x"

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

More

more please

Gloucester

She said "oh fuck yes, finally" I then felt him get behind her, I watched her face as she looked right at me, I said "mmmm he's going in" she just gave a moan, then started to rock forward, I adapted my rhythm to fuck her in time with him in her ass, it started quite slow but soon began to pick up pace as he grabbed her hair pulling her head back and said "you slut" she replied "oh fuck yes, fuck your slut wife in her ass as I take his nice cock in my cunt" this made him start to really fuck her ass hard, I held her hips, pushing her back onto both our cocks, she began to howl let alone moan, I thought, fuck she will wake the neighbours, I said "where is the strap on" he said "it's in that draw next to you" I reached over and pulled the draw open, felt in and grabbed it and brought it out, i offered it to her open mouth as now she was screaming, I pushed it in her mouth and said "suck it hun" she did and went quieter as muffled moaning now come from her, her hips and legs were now shaking, she gripped my shoulders digging those nails in again, I knew she was going to cum all over my cock, I heard and felt squelching as we both banged her holes hard, her orgasm subsided with us still fucking her, he said "oh nice, slut has just cum" I replied "yep, she sure did, let's make her again" I removed the strap on from her mouth, she cried out "oh fuck, this is so fucking good, fuck me the pair of you" she whispered in my ear, "I love your cock, I want to feel you cum in me" I just said "oh fuck" she said "come on, give me your cum, I want it" she then kissed me, I heard a moan from behind and then "fuck, I'm getting close, are you?" I pulled away from the kiss and replied "yes, I'm getting there" she said "yes, both give me your cum, come on, oh god I'm cumming again" she was getting loud again, I thought fuck it, let her scream, I heard him slap her ass and say "yes slut, fucking take it" I felt her clamp on my cock tighter as I fucked her, I felt my cum rising with each thrust forward, I just said "oh fuck I'm there" he said "not in her" it was too late as I thrust as deep as I could and erupted in her, she bit my neck as I pumped her full of cum with my hips rose high. I said "sorry, I've just cum in your wife" no reply, just grunts as I felt him jerk into her ass and collapse on her, we all just led still, my cock going soft in her, she rose her head from my neck, her face very flushed and just said "oh fuck, that was good" he pulled from her ass and she rolled off me and led on the bed, I so wanted to go down on her!

By *xford1975bimaleMan  over a year ago

oxford

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great experience - love to hear more!

Sounds like things got a bit carried away in the moment!! These things happen - hope everyone was OK?

horsham

More

wow

More please

By *he_batmanMan  over a year ago

Gotham

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

wow was this really true ?

horsham

Gloucester

I thought sod it and moved between her legs and began licking her clit, she opened her legs more and said "fuck, your a dirty bastard, you gonna clean me all up" without reply I shoved my tongue deep into her, tasting my cum mixed with her juices and feeding it back into my mouth to swallow, she said "God this is insane, you gonna clean my ass too" so I moved down and tongued her ass too as her mans cum was coming out, I heard her say "well, you going to join him or just watch" he was knelt next to her on the bed, he replied "I'll just watch I'm ok" she said "you could clean each other's cock" !!!

horsham

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

By *ood tongue!!!Man  over a year ago

harwich

Gloucester

He laughed and said "no, I'm ok thanks" where I said "I'd clean his cock, I've already had two loads of his cum" she said "babe you should be more like him, in more ways than one, I'd like it" to which he replied "well I'm not" so she said "what are you still doing here then, you might aswell leave us to it" he said "but your my wife, you said you would not touch him let alone fuck him and now he's even licking you" she said "and it's so good. Now either suck his cock or go" with that I heard him say "fuck sake" and then felt his hand at the base of my softish cock, then warm breath and then the wetness of his mouth as he sucked my cock, I carried on licking his wife but put my hand over onto his cock and began to wank him, soon I felt myself hardening in his mouth as he sucked me, it was nice and I gave out a moan, she could see him sucking me and told him to "take it deeper babe" to which he did, this made me begin to slowly move back and forth fucking his mouth, I thought for a guy that had never supposedly sucked cock, it was good. I was now fully erect and my cock getting wetter by the second, she then moved away but came back and sat on my face watching him suck and me fucking his mouth on my back, I then felt his head further on my cock, she was pushing his head down onto me, I heard her say "yes that's it babe, take his cock deep" as she pushed him down I raised my hips up to push further into his throat, I felt him gag on my cock, this just made me really lick her out to muffle my moans, after a bit she said "now wank him but lick and suck his tip" I felt his hand on the base of my cock, he wanked me fast as his wet tongue licked the tip of my cock, it was intense and thought fuck if this carries on I'll cum!

kinky girl

horsham

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

Great

By *AMES19620Man  over a year ago

newport

More please

Gloucester

She was watching her man suck and wank my cock, she put her finger near my ass and felt my balls, she said "keep going babe, he's not close to cumming yet" I thought shit, she don't know anything or was blatantly telling him lies. With him wanking me and licking around my tip as he was, I was so close to giving him my cum and was fighting it not to explode, now with her finger tickling around my asshole it was worse, she kept her pussy ground on my face to muffle my moans of pleasure. She then said "Babe, now put your mouth over his tip and suck as you wank him, it's so hot watching you do this" he replied "I'm only doing it for you, because your forcing me" she said "really! That's why your cock is so hard and wet then" he replied "it's hard and wet because he is wanking it" then put his mouth over the tip of my cock as he wanked me, it was getting too much I was struggling to hold back my cum, I wanked him faster and just licked her more, she felt my balls, I knew they were so tight, she said "keep going babe, lick, suck, mouth a little more on" he went a bit lower and sucked, I tried to cry out, she sat on my face harder, then I just let go and shot my load, expecting him to move straight away, but I felt myself still cumming in his mouth, he was moaning out with cock in his mouth that was shooting into his mouth, she said "mmmmm take it bitch, swallow it.

harwich

horsham

Very hot

By *ar_1975Man  over a year ago

Clontarf

Gloucester

It felt like I was giving him loads of cum, I heard him groan as she held his head down on my cock, she said "that's it, swallow it all" she then let his head up and off my cock, he coughed a bit and just said "oh fuck" she said "good boy, now clean his cock" she grabbed my cock and squeezed it, I then felt his tongue licking all over my cock, it was sensitive but felt great, she said "that's it, every last drop" as he licked my cock and putting his mouth on the top and sucking it all out, when he did that my body shuddered like I was cumming again, but I was not. I was still wanking him, his cock feeling wetter and wetter and then I just heard a grunt as his spunk arced out onto his body!

horsham

Wow, very hot story x

love this

By *avyboy7Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Wow what a great sexy story! I'm so hard reading it..mmmm

Gloucester

I quickly moved to catch the last jet of cum in my mouth and then proceeded to clean the rest of his body and cock, she watched and called me a cum eating slut, she was not wrong. He then got up and went for a shower leaving me led on the bed with his wife, I asked what her plans were for the day, she replied housework before work this afternoon and asked what mine were, I replied deliver the rest of the papers and then that's it, I suggested I could come back and do her housework naked for her or dressed as a woman, she said you dress up, I replied yes, but I don't go out dressed as not overly convincing, she replied I'd like to see that, I said I'll come back then, will your husband be here, she said no, he has work all day, I said ok, I'll be about hour and half she said ok!

By *lokeinstokeMan  over a year ago

staffs

This is great

horsham

fun time

By *ubslutSlaveMan  over a year ago

gracechurch street london x

Brilliant

Glasgow

Mmm

Gloucester

On leaving her man was coming out of shower, I said I was going now and thanks for a great time, he was quite abrupt just saying bye! I carried on with papers with last few being late and then home to get dressed. I arrived back at the house and rang bell, she answered in small shorts and crop top, I was in a summer red dress stockings and suspenders with panties and black heels, wig and make up. She let me in and said "Oh my, you do dress" I asked if she liked and gave a few twirls and poses, she said "you look silly, but if it's what you want, then fine! Now remove that dress slut" her tone changing to be quite domineering. I did as she asked to reveal myself in stockings and suspenders, panties and bra. She laughed and said "ok" with a kind of mocking tone, then she said "bend over the kitchen table" I responded "ok" and did as asked, I felt her stroke up the backs of my stockinged legs and then on my bare smooth skin and then she slapped my ass through my panties, I felt my cock getting hard, she called me a dirty slut as she then slapped my bare skin making me flinch, she then went to a kitchen draw and pulled a flat plastic thing out, some kitchen tool I'm not sure what for, she then proceeded to hit my bare skin with it, making me flinch each time, she said "you need punishing for making such a bad attempt at being a woman" she pulled my panties in at each side and proceeded to spank my ass with the tool, each time getting harder until it was now hurting and making me cry out a bit, she said "getting nice and red now you slut, you won't be sitting down for a while, by time I've finished, it will teach you to make more of an effort with appearance" she then produced the strap on that she first fucked me with, came round and said "put this in your mouth, can't have you screaming now can we" she pushed the strap on in my mouth saying "take it" I felt it going into my throat, I then heard her pull tape and she taped it into my mouth. She then moved back round and proceeded to really hit me, some with the tool and some with bare hand, each time I tried to cry out, but had a mouth full of strap on. I then felt my panties ripped down, my cock sprang out, I felt her hand between my legs at my ass, she then cupped and pulled my balls back, then whack, I jumped quite a bit and gave a loud muffled fuck as she cracked my balls with the tool. That hurt! But she did not seem to care as she carried on hitting my ass each side in succession, each crack was now hurting more and more!

harwich

just gets better and better

By *i015Man  over a year ago

Millbrook, Southampton

By *orovoyeurMan  over a year ago

Cumbria

That story had me hard all the way through

Gloucester

So there I'am over her kitchen table, knickers round my ankles, strap on taped into my mouth and a very sore ass, but then I feel a cold liquid over my ass, it's a kind of relief but I wonder what it is. She says "right, you think you can intimidate a woman and not do it properly, now you get punished slut" I thought what, I already have been but no! I feel a blunt hard object run down the crack of my ass, crack! She hits me again, now my ass wet it hurt more, she says "open your legs slut" I try but knickers round my ankles, she notices and pulls them off and then brings them round and puts them over my head, but before doing, shows me a rolling pin in her hand, she says "yes, your going to take this slut" I whimper as she moves back to the back of me, I feel the rolling pin at my entrance gently probing my ass, more squirt of oil, I tense with anticipation!!!

By *he_batmanMan  over a year ago

Gotham

By *ubslutSlaveMan  over a year ago

gracechurch street london x

Oh my

By *oddess ZCouple  over a year ago

Wrexham

Wow what a story

By *atty26ukMan  over a year ago

Midlands

Going commando with shorts on, i got a raging hardon n nearly had spunk running down my leg

wow i love this woman

Gloucester

I feel her pushing the tip at my ass, then crack she hits my ass saying "relax slut" I do as told as the end easing into my ass slightly, it feels so thick and hard as she works it in, opening my ass, gradually more and more goes in, I murmur as I feel it, gripping the table, I feel it come out a bit as more oil is applied then she works it back in each time I'm taking more of its length as she fucks my ass with it, she says "this is around 12 inches and your gonna take most of it" I just murmur, she says "yes you are slut" I feel her push more in, I'm feeling so full of hard plastic, I murmur again as she picks up speed, fucking me harder, my ass hurting but it's now becoming enjoyable!

dudley

God please more

This is such a hot story

lucky twat

Glasgow

X

By *4u2007TV/TS  over a year ago

central

Gloucester

So there I'am over her kitchen table with a strap on taped in my mouth as she really begins to fuck my ass with a rolling pin, smacking my ass as she does, she's thinking she is punishing me for a bad attempt at dressing as a woman, I'm moaning loud but can't tell her she's going to make my cock explode over the floor any minute. Suddenly she stops, leaving the rolling pin in me, fuck I was close and so wanted to cum. She tells me to be quiet as she says her husbands brothers car has just pulled up. She says "shit, get upstairs quick", pulls the rolling pin out from my ass quick, fuck I nearly just cum right there as I whimpered. I just got up the stairs as he knocked, she answered the door with "Hi, what brings you over?" He responds "I was just passing and thought I'd pop in for coffee! You ok? You look a bit flustered?" She says "oh I'm fine, just been busy with housework before work later, I'll put kettle on" they proceed to kitchen where she fills kettle and then I hear "you been doing washing" she turns and he's holding my black panties she took off me, she says "oh I must of dropped them while sorting the washing" he responds "ok, well they are very nice, very sexy" I'm at top of stairs listening and it all goes quiet after that comment, I can't resist to move down the stairs a bit until I can see in the kitchen and then I see him behind her, groping her bum through her dress as he kisses her neck, I then see that he is undoing her dress as she just melts to his kisses, her dress falls down to leave her in just bra and panties, then his hand reaches round and into her panties, I start to wank. I hear her moan and him say "oh, so nice and wet" she says "we said this would not happen again, your my brother in law and what about Claire, your wife" he responds "I know, but I can't resist you, I want you" as he plays with her and kissing her back, she again moans and says "ooo when your doing that it's hard to say no" I see her hand reach round behind her to his cock and then see him pull her panties down, he says "don't say no, I want you so bad" I see his trousers fall to his ankles and he yanks his boxers down as he moves her to the kitchen table and bends her forward, she just says "oh Mike, fuck me, fuck me now" with that he sends his cock into her, grips her hips and begins to fuck her hard over the table, she cries "yes, that's it, fuck me hard" he obliges and really pounds her, this going on for a while with her cumming several times, until he says "I'm close" she says "do it, fill me with your cum, give me a baby, I want your cum" he responds "oh my god, really" she says "yes, cum, please cum in me" with that he fucks her deep as I see his ass clench as he jerks into her, with that I cover myself in cum on the stairs, she holds him by his ass as he collapses on her, she says "mmmmm yea, every last bit in me, what would your wife and brother say" he responds "they would not be happy" she says "no, but she's obviously not giving you what you need, for you to be giving me your cum" he says "your so sexy" she says "so shall we tell them, and be together, we can fuck in front of them, when we go away" he kisses her and says "I'd be with you".

I bloody love this

wow

By *xford1975bimaleMan  over a year ago

oxford

More please

OMG don't stop please!!!!

[Removed by poster at 20/08/16 08:11:52]

dudley

By *ngle DelightWoman  over a year ago

Blackpool

Omg please don't stop so horny xx

By *hil911Man  over a year ago

Solihull

Awesome.

harwich

very good & interesting story

More More, I'm so hard reading this, nearly cum a few times but just managed not to. Damn!!! it feels so good to be hard and on the edge like this for so long.

Glasgow

Xx

By *i015Man  over a year ago

Millbrook, Southampton

horsham

more i beg you

By *oingforGrohlCouple  over a year ago

Woodford

Fantastic story! Great read so far

By *obpeter123Man  over a year ago

Doncaster

Keep going, this story has got me so hard

Brilliant. More please

we all want more please

All that happened to me on my Sunday round was the threat of the newsagent to throw me through the 'piggin door' if I answered him back, other peoples' lives...

By *af105Man  over a year ago

newtownards

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

any more ?

"any more ? "

Gloucester

So she says "We doing this then, finishing with our partners and being together?" He replied "yes" she then said "come with me, I want to show you something" and she bought him out to the stairs where I was led back covered in my own cum, she points and said look, he looked at me and said "what the fuck" she said "that's the guy that delivers our paper in the mornings and his attempt to dress as a girl" he said "oh right, why is he covered in cum" she asked why! I said "I was listening and watching you two fuck and I cum" she said "also your brother has been with him" he said "oh my god, really, my brother is bi?" She replied "yep" he said "why is he here now" she said "He likes to dress so I said for him to show me, he made that bad an effort, I punished him and fucked his ass with a rolling pin. Then you turned up" he looked at me and said "So your a sissy boy then" I replied "yes, I guess" he then laughed. She then said "ok, you can fuck off now" I said "ok I'll get my clothes" she said "no, you can go like that" they sent me out in just a thong and stockings and I had parked a fair way from house, I had 3 strange looks and a car beep its horn at me while I walked to my car. I've had no contact since, but still deliver the paper!!

horsham

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

» Add a new message to this topic