FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Date Night

Date Night

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aughty_nymph OP   Woman  over a year ago

Cheltenham

"Guess what? I'm wearing no knickers babe" I said as the waiter started walking over to the table.

"I'll find out later... I'm going to get you begging me to stop." He winked as the waiter filled my glass with more wine and I blushed.

When We walked in the kitchen after We got home, he grabbed my hand and got me to turn around by the door and he pushed me against it and pinned my arms above my head and started kissing my neck really passionately like he'd been gagging to do it for ages.... Even though it had been minutes since the last kiss. I could feel the dull ache of yearning in my tummy. He took off his top so I could feel his warm skin and he smelt amazing.

He grabbed roughly at my boobs with one hand, while I was still pinned up, and then slid his hand up my dress confirming I was wearing no knickers and put a finger inside my pussy and then in my mouth so I could taste my pussy and he kissed it off my lips gently biting them. "Mmm you taste so good baby" he said licking his lips.

He grabbed the side of my face running his fingers into my hair, looked me in the eyes and groaned "fuck I can't take this any more I want to taste you properly" and picked me up wrapping my legs around his waist, still kissing me, carried me into the bedroom and lay me down on the bed, slowly took my clothes off and strapped my wrists into the under bed restraints.

He kissed every inch of my body working down and then teased my pussy with his tongue and fingers until I gushed in his mouth and he drank my cum but saved some for me when he came back up to kiss me. I tasted so sweet. I felt his hard cock press against my thigh and I wanted it inside me so bad but I knew I would have to wait for it.

He made me cum again and again on his tongue until the sheets were soaked and I was begging him to stop... He moved up and slowly pushed his cock inside me about an inch and stopped, kissed me and said "how much do you love my cock baby?" "Oh I fucking love it I want it all inside me, stretching me..." I was grinding into him trying to feel more inside me but he was having none of it. He laughed and whispered in my ear "baby I'm making love to you how I want".

Naturally I came straight away when he pushed it all inside me... The anticipation of the feeling was too much. He was fucking me slow, hard and taking me take the whole length in and out every time. I was cumming so hard I was practically convulsing and he said every time "oh baby girl do you like how I fuck you? You're very wet..." I moaned "yes that's what you've done to me.... Please baby I want you to fuck me really hard". I was struggling with the restraints as I wanted to pull him closer to me by digging my nails into his back but I couldn't. I was at his mercy.

He held me so close and was whispering in my ear how good my pussy felt around his cock and how wet it was, and he fucked me really deep until he said "baby do you want my cum?" "Yes baby I want it all..." So he slowed right down and moaned loud as he slowly milked his cock into my pussy... Filling me with his hot cum.

He stayed inside me, stroked my hair out my face and started kissed me really passionately until he was fucking me again and just as I was going to cum, he pulled out and kissed down my body and sucked my clit hard while easing a finger inside me and made me explode on his face within seconds. He came back up and fed me his finger which was soaked in mine and his cum. He bit his lip and smiled....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very sexy, thanks for posting!

Can't wait for next instalment

Marvellous hot and horny looking forward to more of this

By *aughty_nymph OP   Woman  over a year ago

Cheltenham