FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First bi experience

First bi experience

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ntimatefun OP   Man  over a year ago

south glos

I had become intrigued by the thought of sucking a cock, I had no idea why, but the thought was turning me on more and more. I had been on fab for a few months with the hope of meeting women but had found now joy and was always being propositioned by guys.

Anyway one day I was online and chatting to people and this guy was chatting me for ages and wanted to see pics of me etc. This turned me on and I started to do what he asked, he kept making requests for certain pics etc. It turned me on so much. He then told me he was coming through Bristol the next day on the train and wanted to meet me. My initial reaction was no way, but then I started to think yes, I need to do this.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

south glos

He wanted to book a room in the hotel opposite the station and for us to spend some time there. I said yes without knowing if I would do it.

Next day arrived and I was so horny. The time came and I went into autopilot. I drove to the station and parked up. Then without thinking just walked to the meeting point. We shook hands and he just said "come on lets go and give you a blowjob". He was older than me, about late 40's and bigger than me. I followed him down the pavement and across the road without saying a word. We entered the hotel and I followed him up the stairs to his room.

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

Carry on

horsham

Carry on

south glos

I walked in and he shut the door and pushed me back against the wall firmly, go this knees and pulled my cock out of my trousers. I was so hard, he took my cock into his mouth and couldn't believe the feeling, my knees shook and I loved it, he sucked me for a few minutes and pulled my trousers and boxers down around my ankles. he then took my cock from his mouth and moved to sit on the edge of the bed. I was rooted to the spot not knowing what to do. He unzipped is trousers and took his cock out, it was huge and he was stroking it as I watched. I then discovered my love of being submissive.

He told me to go and open the curtains of the hotel room, so I pulled my trousers up and did what he said. We were high up so no view from the street but there were buildings opposite. I was now just doing what he said without thinking.

He told me stand on the bed next to him and remove the items of clothing that he told me. I was stood there as he wanked and I could see offices opposite the hotel - hoping they couldnt see in but I was so turned on.

south glos

I was left with just my boxers on and a massive erection. He moved to sit in a chair opposite the bed and took off his trousers, now stroking his cock faster. Remove your boxers slowly he told me. So I puled them over my cock and down my legs. Now stand there and don't touch your cock and put your hands behind your head he told me.

He then stood and removed his clothes as he stared at my body. I was so turned on by this.

Now it is time for you to suck your first cock. He pushed me over on to the bed forcefully and grabbed me, spun me round and pulled me down the bed, I was no on my back with my head hanging off the bed. I looked up and saw his cock approaching, I instinctively opened my mouth and felt my first cock enter my mouth

horsham

Carry on

south glos

as his cock slowly fucked my mouth I became more and more turned on. I felt his hands roaming over my body and the next thing I knew he was taking pictures of me with my mouth full of cock. He then reached down to my hard cock and slowly stroked me.

south glos

his cock now pushing into me deeper. he suddenly moved off me and lifted me onto the bed. the led next me but with his cock by my head and his mouth by my cock. He suck hi mouth onto my cock and his cock found my mouth again. his hands were all over me and his his hips pumping into my mouth, I was so aroused and turned on. I was s naïve to what was going on that hadn't even thought about him cumming until I felt it hit my mouth, and then realised that he was cumming in my mouth, this pushed me over the edge and I erupted in his mouth.

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

Wow that's got me wanking

horsham

Wow

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hot

I'm wanking reading it, I love cock too

By *100Man  over a year ago

Essex

Fuck you got my cock really hard in the bath tell me more.

south glos

Glad you all like it

horsham

More

south glos

so there I was naked on a bed with another guy, having swallowed somebody else's cum. With my sexual desire now out of my body I felt a little uncomfortable and pulled my boxers back on and then my trousers and sat in a chair in the room. We made small talk and had a good chat about all things, while he led there naked on the bed.

We chatted for what must have been 30 minutes and then I noticed his cock was hard again. I had experienced enough for my first time and wanted to leave. He asked me if I fancied going again of which I replied "I think I better go".

I stood and turned to put my shirt back on and that is when I felt him coming closer to me.

south glos

He put his hands on my shoulders and told me that he was not finished with me yet he grabbed me and pushe me onto the bed, he was bigger than me and physically stronger and before I knew it I was on my knees bent over the bed. he had a hand on my back holding me down and said "we discussed your love of being dominated, now if you really don't want this you need to convince me that you don't". At that moment I didn't want to do anything more and struggled against him but he held me firm. he reached round and grabbed my soft cock through my trousers, then undid the buttons and pulled them down with one hand while holding me down with the other. All the while I was struggling against him but the feeling in my gut started to turn to arousal at what was happening. he firmly slapped my ass and I now realised my cock was hard. he pushed against me and I felt the length of his cock nestled between my ass cheeks and he was grinding against me. I was not ready to take the step to being fucked, but I am not sure I had control. He reached round and grabbed my cock softly and began wanking me as he was grinding against me. he leant over and whispered " cum for me slut, otherwise my cock is sliding up inside you" that turned me on so much that I went so hard, and he felt it seconds later I had cum again all over the edge of the bed.

I relaxed my body on the bed but only to feel him move up over me, he was now knelt next to me led face down on the bed, my head to the side. He placed a knee on my back and hi cock was right over the side of my face. He then began wanking and moments later covered my face in cum.

south glos

He then puled me off the bed , made me put my clothes on quickly and told me to leave. I left his room with cum over my face and walked out of the hotel and back to my car with it all over my face. I was so dazed and aroused by the whole thing. It was so intense, I think I was still in shock.

So what a great start to my bisexual life!

By *ereforgigglesMan  over a year ago

Scotland

Fucking hot!

south glos

Yes it was such a turn on to be used so well on my first time

By *aughtyman45Man  over a year ago

lincoln

Damn hot mate.

Many more I hope !

horsham

Any more

A great start, hope you've had many more similar experiences since xa

By *hooWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Loved your story. Made me reach for my vibe.

R. X

Loved the story, sounds like you had a right good time for your first.

south glos

Glad it has turned you all on so much, just need to try and make that scenario happen again

By *ereforgigglesMan  over a year ago

Scotland

"Glad it has turned you all on so much, just need to try and make that scenario happen again"

Yes you do!!

Just had a cracking wank to that mate. Thanks!

Wow amazing I would love that for my first time if there are any takers

By *dsindyTV/TS  over a year ago

East Lancashire

ohhhh that was rather erotic....I just had to have a little play reading that

south glos

Mmmmm I like the fact people are wanking to my experience

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

an excellent way to break you in to Bi fun

south glos

Anybody out there to do this to me again?

south glos

I need this to happen to me again. Can anybody help?

By *100Man  over a year ago

Essex

You got me hard again you naughty boy I might have to come and see you myself

By *ini1275Man  over a year ago

stoke on trent

Great post xx

First time always sticks in your mind x

By *aughtyman45Man  over a year ago

lincoln