FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Watching though a window

Watching though a window

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *irtyTrucker1 OP   Man  over a year ago

Telford

I have this fantasy about watching a fit lady in a basque and stockings playing with herself in her living room, while standing outside her window wanking, does anyone else fantasize about this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Telford

No one?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I like to keep the curtains open as I would love to be seen enjoying myself. My hubby goes mad as he thinks anyone could see in when we're getting rude in the front room, and always closes the curtains. I'd quite like the neighbours to see us xx

I would love to watch you through your window

By *otjustaswingerWoman  over a year ago

Cheshire

"I have this fantasy about watching a fit lady in a basque and stockings playing with herself in her living room, while standing outside her window wanking, does anyone else fantasize about this?"

I used to push my breast up against the cold glass window whilst playing with myself hoping someone was watching

"I have this fantasy about watching a fit lady in a basque and stockings playing with herself in her living room, while standing outside her window wanking, does anyone else fantasize about this?

I used to push my breast up against the cold glass window whilst playing with myself hoping someone was watching "

wish I was your window cleaner..

Telford

"I have this fantasy about watching a fit lady in a basque and stockings playing with herself in her living room, while standing outside her window wanking, does anyone else fantasize about this?

I used to push my breast up against the cold glass window whilst playing with myself hoping someone was watching "

very nice xx

My fantasy to see this.Cool that I'm not the only one.

"I like to keep the curtains open as I would love to be seen enjoying myself. My hubby goes mad as he thinks anyone could see in when we're getting rude in the front room, and always closes the curtains. I'd quite like the neighbours to see us xx"

We would both love to watch you.....

Raj loves being shafted from behind while she is leaning against her clear patio doors looking out onto her garden with her boobs 'clapping' in time with my thrusts.

R+J

I use to have a young couple who lived opposite me , he would go off to work in the morning and she would bring her clothes down stairs into the living room and get dressed near the french doors leading out to the back garden , I would watch her from our bedroom window , she would often wear stockings , her underwear was always very sexy , not sure if she knew I was watching but she always put on a horny display , I had some lovely wanks over her

By *rchie_pMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

When i was younger I lived across the road from a girl similar age to me we always used to try catch peeks of each other it got to the point where we would purposely get naked to show each other the goodies!!! Ahhh the memories

By *angbanginguysMan  over a year ago

huddersfield

Hornylouw winwick isent all that far away from me id love to come nd sit in car nd watch you through your window entertaining yourself

Wouldn't mind doing it, got some houses being built across Road from me so here's hoping I get some good neighbours lol

"I like to keep the curtains open as I would love to be seen enjoying myself. My hubby goes mad as he thinks anyone could see in when we're getting rude in the front room, and always closes the curtains. I'd quite like the neighbours to see us xx"

My bedroom window overlooks a bit of water that people fish from on their boats.

I am sure that a few fisherman have handled their pole thinking about what they have seen going on in my bedroom.

"I have this fantasy about watching a fit lady in a basque and stockings playing with herself in her living room, while standing outside her window wanking, does anyone else fantasize about this?"

I have a fantasy of being watched whilst playing and then the watcher joining in...

Telford

I have a fantasy of being watched whilst playing and then the watcher joining in... "

that sounds great mmmmm

By *ig_Ian69_XXXMan  over a year ago

Southport

I love watching women playing with themselves, or couples fucking. I stay in lots of hotels, and some are great for this. The best is the Citizen M in Glasgow, get a courtyard facing room, and if your lucky you'll watch and be watched

"I love watching women playing with themselves, or couples fucking. I stay in lots of hotels, and some are great for this. The best is the Citizen M in Glasgow, get a courtyard facing room, and if your lucky you'll watch and be watched "

Off to Glasgow I go lol

By *ubtom100Man  over a year ago

Dublin

Being very voyeuristic by nature be always chosen where I live with one eye on its voyeur potential.

Favourite was whilst living in the Canary Islands my appartment was opposite a hotel complex where I had a direct view into about 8 rooms ... Ah the fun I had.

Or whilst in London I had a room opposite a business hotel on the edge of soho. The street between us was very narrow so had a great view of approx 6 rooms... You'd be amazed at how many women seems to have this fantasy my of anonymous exhibitionism... Oh the things I saw....

"Being very voyeuristic by nature be always chosen where I live with one eye on its voyeur potential.

Favourite was whilst living in the Canary Islands my appartment was opposite a hotel complex where I had a direct view into about 8 rooms ... Ah the fun I had. do tell lol

Or whilst in London I had a room opposite a business hotel on the edge of soho. The street between us was very narrow so had a great view of approx 6 rooms... You'd be amazed at how many women seems to have this fantasy my of anonymous exhibitionism... Oh the things I saw.... "

Telford

"Being very voyeuristic by nature be always chosen where I live with one eye on its voyeur potential.

Favourite was whilst living in the Canary Islands my appartment was opposite a hotel complex where I had a direct view into about 8 rooms ... Ah the fun I had. do tell lol

Or whilst in London I had a room opposite a business hotel on the edge of soho. The street between us was very narrow so had a great view of approx 6 rooms... You'd be amazed at how many women seems to have this fantasy my of anonymous exhibitionism... Oh the things I saw.... "

Do tell?

By *onyfMan  over a year ago

bedford

"Raj loves being shafted from behind while she is leaning against her clear patio doors looking out onto her garden with her boobs 'clapping' in time with my thrusts.

R+J"

Would love to come and inspect your patio doors and local

Wish I was your neighbour lol

I have a fantasy of being watched whilst playing and then the watcher joining in... "

I have this same fantasy

Wish I was your neighbour lol x

Mmmmmmmmm

By *lashersteve69Man  over a year ago

chester

I like masturbating in my bay window with the windows open in the hope someone is watching

There's a young couple over the rd from me . They have no net curtains and sleep with the curtains open . I've occasionally seem them getting frisky by the light of the TV .. When her hubby goes to work she really takes her time getting ready for work , walking back and forth from wordrobe .. She sits for ages at her dressing table doing her hair and makeup in just her bra and panties....sure she knows I'm watching her ...

I'm buying a house in your street

» Add a new message to this topic