FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Publicly being a hotwife/cuckold

Publicly being a hotwife/cuckold

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uicyangel OP   Couple  over a year ago

Winchester

I love the idea of Mrs Juicy with her lover out in public together. I guess it can be risky, but its such a turn on to be publicly cuckolded too.

Anyone had any experience of this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I love the idea of Mrs Juicy with her lover out in public together. I guess it can be risky, but its such a turn on to be publicly cuckolded too.

Anyone had any experience of this? "

Yes, a few times and always very very horny for all involved....met in a hotel, sent cuck to the bar, he came back to hotwife & myself kissing and holding hands, he sat a few minutes with us and then I made him pass me the room key in a crowded bar, where hotwife and myself told him to wait and not come to the room until we rang him. We walked off hand in hand and rang him 30 min later, both naked and in sexual activity, we ignored the knock on door a while before allowing him to enter, upon he was humiliated and told how it was going to be from now on.

By *taffs_hotwifeCouple  over a year ago

wombourne

"I love the idea of Mrs Juicy with her lover out in public together. I guess it can be risky, but its such a turn on to be publicly cuckolded too.

Anyone had any experience of this? Yes, a few times and always very very horny for all involved....met in a hotel, sent cuck to the bar, he came back to hotwife & myself kissing and holding hands, he sat a few minutes with us and then I made him pass me the room key in a crowded bar, where hotwife and myself told him to wait and not come to the room until we rang him. We walked off hand in hand and rang him 30 min later, both naked and in sexual activity, we ignored the knock on door a while before allowing him to enter, upon he was humiliated and told how it was going to be from now on. "

By *teve4urpleasureMan  over a year ago

london

I used to have a couple from Durham come down to London 3 or 4 times a year. One weekend I had her gangbanged on the Friday night in their hotel room. On the Saturday she was instructed to look very plain Jane .

I met them at the hotel. She was dressed in a knee length skirt, jumper, sensible shoes and tights. Very average looking.

I took them shopping. We went into a few sex and fetishwear shops where we bought items for her to wear. As we bought them she wore them. Hubby just followed us like a lost puppy, but at every store he was left out of the changing room as we looked at stuff. When things were selected all 3 of us went to the till and he was told to pay as we kissed and fondled each other. There were many smirks and grins from staff.

At the end she was wearing a sheer blouse with a red half cup bra beneath which you could see through as she moved, when still you couldn't quite see throu it. With that she had a leather miniskirt , red pvc boots and fishnet hold ups. A red thong was the last thing.

When finished we went for a drink near the hotel.

I had her go to get the first drink, just so everyone knew she was there. From then on hubby was sent to the bar as we kissed and groped ignoring him.

They said it was one of the hottest things they have done and we had a great weekend

By *azz_JazzCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

This is just awesome

By *uckcouple1Man  over a year ago

East Midlands

[Removed by poster at 10/07/16 16:10:23]

By *teve4urpleasureMan  over a year ago

london

I'm looking for a regular cuckold couple if anyone's interested. London/Kent are

sounds great

[Removed by poster at 10/07/16 17:39:14]

Anyone had any experience of this? Yes, a few times and always very very horny for all involved....met in a hotel, sent cuck to the bar, he came back to hotwife & myself kissing and holding hands, he sat a few minutes with us and then I made him pass me the room key in a crowded bar, where hotwife and myself told him to wait and not come to the room until we rang him. We walked off hand in hand and rang him 30 min later, both naked and in sexual activity, we ignored the knock on door a while before allowing him to enter, upon he was humiliated and told how it was going to be from now on. "

wow great control of wife and cuck.

would love to be in that situation watching or hearing my wife pleasured by a domain bull, showing her how sex should be.

easy bit now is convincing her to play lol

I was messing about with my ex wife's workmate. I would meet her in town, making sure she knew to wear revealing clothes. Our favourite at a dress a size to small, spaghetti straps making her 38E tits show well, with no bra. We would go round town for a few drinks, she'd ring her hubby to tell him she was going now to get fucked, making sure everyone could hear, then when we were fucking, she ring him and leave it on for him to hear us, whilst he had to babysit their kids pmsl

By *arebackSpunkerMan  over a year ago

Hinckley, Nuneaton, Rugby & surounding

I'd hav cum up his Mrs & got her to make him eat my spunk seed out her used cream pie cunt

"I was messing about with my ex wife's workmate. I would meet her in town, making sure she knew to wear revealing clothes. Our favourite at a dress a size to small, spaghetti straps making her 38E tits show well, with no bra. We would go round town for a few drinks, she'd ring her hubby to tell him she was going now to get fucked, making sure everyone could hear, then when we were fucking, she ring him and leave it on for him to hear us, whilst he had to babysit their kids pmsl"

And run the risk of the kids hearing? Leave them out of it.

I've also enjoyed a similar hotel scenario where I made cuck husband watch me with his wife. Also had her hand back her wedding rings to him before we went upstairs to the room.

In another meet all three of us went shopping. With his wife and I picking our a daring sexy outfit for her to wear. Leather skirt and corset style top tried on and hubby pays! Then I'm on a date with his wife in an outfit she wouldn't wear for him. He had to watch us all over each other in the bar, my hands rarely leaving the leather of her bum! Great fun to tease him as he couldnd't step in and stop us.

Not into the humiliation part but my wife will often wear revealing clothes out publicly when we meet someone from fab.

One time she wore nothing but hold ups and heels under her coat and stunned the guys when she opened it up.

Recently she wore a totally see thru blouse and a tiny micro mini with heels. The micro mini barely covered the curve of her ass.

The guys in the bar were pretending so hard not to be staring at her nipples I don't think anyone realized she wasn't wearing panties.

"Not into the humiliation part but my wife will often wear revealing clothes out publicly when we meet someone from fab.

One time she wore nothing but hold ups and heels under her coat and stunned the guys when she opened it up.

Recently she wore a totally see thru blouse and a tiny micro mini with heels. The micro mini barely covered the curve of her ass.

The guys in the bar were pretending so hard not to be staring at her nipples I don't think anyone realized she wasn't wearing panties.

"

That's fun and a good point. It doesn't have to be anout humiliation. This can be enjoyed where both husband and stud/Bull enjoy the lady being dressed to impress, as much as she does too of course!

That sounds fun in an anonymous place. We are new to the cuckolding thing and so had planned to be totally private but perhaps an evening out with the Mrs and Bull disappearing from time to time would be excellent.

[Removed by poster at 11/07/16 10:00:27]

"Not into the humiliation part but my wife will often wear revealing clothes out publicly when we meet someone from fab.

Such wife don't come my side.

"

By *taceylacyCouple  over a year ago

NOTTINGHAM

We was listed and outed by the daily star when they ran our ad for wife to be taken upstairs and fucked whilst hubby watches the Euro's downstairs. We had 7 guys over the tournament. Hubby was mortified when it went viral!!

Any Blackpool couples looking to try this kind of fun ?? Message me if interested )

We've met in public before where it may have looked a little suspicious with the guys being black but not something we've done where the two 'lovers' are out together. We will do though soon, and perhaps he can come in and watch too!

By *uicyangel OP   Couple  over a year ago

Winchester

We are meeting Mrs Juicy's lover this evening. We meet at a Hotel and most times they just play while I watch. I'd love it if this evening they were at the bar with me, ensuring everyone knows that she is my wife but is with him.....

I would love to meet a couple into cuckolding. Its a huge turn on for me.

We will definitely try this

By *uckcouple1Man  over a year ago

East Midlands

I know this to be true as we were the cuck couple at the hotel

"I know this to be true as we were the cuck couple at the hotel"
Good cuck, now get these 2 days sorted where I can spend time together with hotwife.

I would love to meet and have a cuckold couple.. I've got plenty of naughty ideas for them xxx

By *hocolateRodMan  over a year ago

London and over UK

Ha - love this - have done something similar but not as wild as you. Met a lovely couple in my hotel bar. Hubby walks in with Hotwife, comes over to me, and I give her kiss on the lips, she sits down next to me - have my arm around her - and her hands on my knee..all three of us busily chatting away. I keep kissing her - while hubby watches , I take her back to my room and hubby goes off home! He comes back and we all go for a drink. We walk back to her car. And I give her a long kiss goodbye and pat her bum. There was some people who gave a double take when she got into the car - wondering what was going on

» Add a new message to this topic