FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Delivery Man

Delivery Man

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Three times now we have tried to get the Fast Food Delivery man interested but failed on each occasion! We have ordered food in from two different indian restaurants and a chinese, each time i have gone to the door dressed in stockings heels and an almost see through dress but, still no interest! All they wanted was their money! Anyone tried this and succeded???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Three times now we have tried to get the Fast Food Delivery man interested but failed on each occasion! We have ordered food in from two different indian restaurants and a chinese, each time i have gone to the door dressed in stockings heels and an almost see through dress but, still no interest! All they wanted was their money! Anyone tried this and succeded??? "

What is wrong with them. I would be very interested if I delivered to your door and you answered dressed like that.

Thanks, last time i was in stockings heels and just a short black kimono, still nothing!!

Wish I was your delivery man as got really hard looking at your pictures

Looking at your pics, I'd love to be your food delivery guy xx

By *ike00465Man  over a year ago

Nottingham

Next time give us a call and I will fetch it and delivery it to your door lol

Hmm now getting offers for food delivery, this could be the way to get the desired result! Just need to find the right male whos close enough xx

Nottingham

"Hmm now getting offers for food delivery, this could be the way to get the desired result! Just need to find the right male whos close enough xx"

Enjoy

By *ub slut cplCouple  over a year ago

plymouth

Omg I deliver in the southwest I would not of needed a 2nd invitation lol

By *ue and robCouple  over a year ago

ware

Can't deliver cold korma can they lol

If I was a delivery man I'd take any sign or chance to have sex I'd end up losing my job never mind atleast I had an sexual encounter lol

I delivered pizzas and chinese for 5 years and never got any kind of clear cut come on like that. How on earth do people miss it.

Although if you have called at a busy time the driver could of had other orders in the car. Then again it wouldnt stop me from seeing if you wanted me to call back later x

By *id unviciousMan  over a year ago

Ipswich

Make sure you pay them the exact amount for the food, apologise that you don't have any more money but would love to give them a tip.

If all goes well they'll give you a tip a very much morev

Semms there are plenty of offers, sadly not too many near to us! But all seem to enjoy the thought, just need now to out the timewasters and sort the right man for the delivery, hopefully with extras!! xx

"Three times now we have tried to get the Fast Food Delivery man interested but failed on each occasion! We have ordered food in from two different indian restaurants and a chinese, each time i have gone to the door dressed in stockings heels and an almost see through dress but, still no interest! All they wanted was their money! Anyone tried this and succeded??? "

I would love to be your fast food delivery man, it's not the money I'd be interested in

My god wish I was greated by you when I was delivering for DHL xx

They must be blind your sexy as hell

By *ove2flashCouple  over a year ago

bradford

Try answer door in towel & let it slip off . Let em see you're topless . Then apologise invite them in . Claiming you don't want all neighbours seeing you . You're stood there topless wearing only a thong . We've found they need time for their brains to procees what they've just seen . This will give em enough time .

Now thats a good idea, maybe i appeared too pushy! Ok will have to give the droppping towel a go!! Love that idea xx

By *ove2flashCouple  over a year ago

bradford

"Now thats a good idea, maybe i appeared too pushy! Ok will have to give the droppping towel a go!! Love that idea xx"
let us know how it goes . X

All of a sudden I want to be a delivery driver

I deliver in my area and would love an invite off you

By *orthantsfun2013Man  over a year ago

poddington

I'm a delivery driver but never had this happen to me

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

try the towel drop and then report ur findings

Deliver ? I don't like liver

By *eminiman61Man  over a year ago

mansfield

Try ordering just before closing so you're the last delivery

Or try role play

By *s_4_uCouple  over a year ago

nottinghamshire

"Next time give us a call and I will fetch it and delivery it to your door lol "

Sounds interesting

"Now thats a good idea, maybe i appeared too pushy! Ok will have to give the droppping towel a go!! Love that idea xx"

Additional to the towel idea, perhaps suggest the cash to pay them is in another room, ask him to come in and to close the door while you fetch the money. as you return to pay him your towel falls off. If your close enough to him, and he's pinned up to the door, he may get the idea real quick!

By *mma_j_cdTV/TS  over a year ago

chester

this must be every delivery drivers dream, I can't understand how they cant see the invite

Delivered chinese for over 3 years. It just dont happen

[Removed by poster at 06/07/16 09:28:28]

"Delivered chinese for over 3 years. It just dont happen "

Well we intend it to happen!

"Now thats a good idea, maybe i appeared too pushy! Ok will have to give the droppping towel a go!! Love that idea xx

Additional to the towel idea, perhaps suggest the cash to pay them is in another room, ask him to come in and to close the door while you fetch the money. as you return to pay him your towel falls off. If your close enough to him, and he's pinned up to the door, he may get the idea real quick! "

Ha, we like that idea, but might be a bit too agressive, we want the delivery driver to take the first move x

By *eminiman61Man  over a year ago

mansfield

It does happen, but you need to be a bit flirty on the phone and then in person.

I met this girl and when we went back to hers she stood on the coffee table and did me a sexy strip. I said do you do this for everyone, she said I answered the door like this the other week for the pizza delivery man (topless with a tiny thong)

It set wheels in motion.....

I saw a ad in a local takeaway "driver wanted" I thought here's my chance..... I never got to fuck anyone but it came close..... I was working on a few. My last call said fancy joining us to eat it. I declined (something just didn't feel right) As I walked away she said "nice bum anyway" I just turned winked and said thanks.

The next night I text her..... Only turns out she was 15

"It does happen, but you need to be a bit flirty on the phone and then in person.

I met this girl and when we went back to hers she stood on the coffee table and did me a sexy strip. I said do you do this for everyone, she said I answered the door like this the other week for the pizza delivery man (topless with a tiny thong)

It set wheels in motion.....

I saw a ad in a local takeaway "driver wanted" I thought here's my chance..... I never got to fuck anyone but it came close..... I was working on a few. My last call said fancy joining us to eat it. I declined (something just didn't feel right) As I walked away she said "nice bum anyway" I just turned winked and said thanks.

The next night I text her..... Only turns out she was 15 "

Gulp!! Im definately more than 15 lol x

"Now thats a good idea, maybe i appeared too pushy! Ok will have to give the droppping towel a go!! Love that idea xx

Additional to the towel idea, perhaps suggest the cash to pay them is in another room, ask him to come in and to close the door while you fetch the money. as you return to pay him your towel falls off. If your close enough to him, and he's pinned up to the door, he may get the idea real quick!

Ha, we like that idea, but might be a bit too agressive, we want the delivery driver to take the first move x"

It does pose an interesting question, how does someone know if they are being discretely invited , or if they have just interrupted something private? How does one know to make the first move?

Also there is the possibility that the delivery guy isn't the forward type, or maybe he's aware your attached and doesn't enter his mind you're inviting him? X

By *ildt123Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield

I'll pop round with pizza

By *houldKnowByNowMan  over a year ago

Oswestry

I could deliver cold pizza one evening or a Coldish curry as I'm only 50 miles from you lol be well worth it mind stunning pictures

Hey there

In relation to what you are trying to achieve - it is a delivery man's absolute fantasy! However most delivery drivers rely on their jobs as its the only job they have and therefore sometimes you will find that theyre at your doorstep for less than 20 seconds - this is because the more deliveries they can get in the more money they will make.

Im a delivery driver myself - I do deliveries for a takeaway in chorley and also in Blackburn..Most the guys I work with are money motivated and tend to do whatever it takes to get more deliveries in - (salary is very low!)

I have come accross quite a few different encounters though - some of which were flirtacious and involved flashing and only 1 which involved a full on heated encounter for which I posted on here a few months back

take a look : https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/485885

Its a real story that took place and my god my legs were so wobbly that day! lol

I also have a lady i deliver to occasionally and she gives me a flash in exchange for a free pizza meal! ha

If you would like more info - feel free to pm me :p

Lol similar to what we are looking for! Yet to find a genuine male who will deliver, in more ways than one!! xx

By *w_male28Man  over a year ago

manchester

Where in northwest are you? I'll bring round your grub lol x

I'd deliver for you

By *ornyone30Man  over a year ago

ABERDEEN

From the delivery man's perspective, he is unlikely to come to a strangers house see you dressed in next to nothing and think aha she wants me to come in and play with her. I'm afraid your either going to have to get someone on here to play it out or ask him outright if he wants to come in or come back. As for dropping a towel sounds horny in the mind but the reality is he is probably still not going to take it as a green light and rightly so. Sorry if that sounds boring lol I did deliveries for a while and a couple times after leaving thought I wonder if? But it's not only not worth losing your job it's not worth risking a court appearance if your wrong.

By *easing_twoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

"Lol similar to what we are looking for! Yet to find a genuine male who will deliver, in more ways than one!! xx"

I got a woman doing a car insurance survey upstairs but she bottled it before it got interesting saying she loved her husband. Was raging!

Nottingham

"Next time give us a call and I will fetch it and delivery it to your door lol

Sounds interesting "

Chinese

pizza

Delivery

By *s_4_uCouple  over a year ago

nottinghamshire

Pizza

Sounds interesting

Chinese

pizza

Delivery "

Pizza please x

By *he horny kinkstersCouple  over a year ago

North West

You really are best off organizing this directly on here rather than risk getting reported for indecent exposure.

Tell him the money is down the front of your pants if he wants to reach in to grab it?!!!

Nottingham

[Removed by poster at 12/07/16 22:18:13]

Nottingham

Sounds interesting

Chinese

pizza

Delivery

Pizza please x"

What topping lol

Nottingham

"Pizza "

What topping and garlic bread

10inch

12inch

14inch

That's the pizza lol

How did it go for you x

Nottingham

Pizza anyone lol

Nottingham

Pizza delivery any one

By *orny 70Man  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

I'm a delivery man and I would jump at the chance but it's never happened to me

I had a delivery man. We met up after he had finished hes deliveries and still do sometimes.

"Lol similar to what we are looking for! Yet to find a genuine male who will deliver, in more ways than one!! xx"

You need a regular delivery. From same place. Build up slowly. Flirt a couple of times and give him hints. See if that helps.

Delivery drivers can sometimes be a bit slow about coming forward.

By *haft61Man  over a year ago

somerset

I had to deliver to a party, well an orgy, a few months ago, oven pizzas, and loads of alcohol, was asked to stay if I wanted, however the fucking tesco van has a tracker.

Was invited back, but finished late.

I now know where the best party is. Not telling ??

I'd love to deliver your food haha message me where in the north west you are? Can't see your profile x

I've done his a few times

Once at home and sucked off the delivery driver

I was in a bra and pants

Also a pizza guy delivered to my hotel o. London and I just had a towel on

Think the best was in a hotel

I liked a waiter gave him my room number to come up

And he did was so funny my fella hid in the bathroom and came out while he was fucking me

The poor lad nearly shit himself lol

. I am a delivery guy, so if u wish I could' del u something...

By *orny 70Man  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

I'm a delivery driver and I would have come in for same fun

» Add a new message to this topic