FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Becoming a cuck

Becoming a cuck

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is a true story from when I was with my wife.

I'm not proud of the fact but me and my wife we going through a bad patch and I cheated on her anyway she found out and after nearly splitting up we got through it and she forgave me or so I thought how wrong I was. Anyway about 8 months had past she brought my cheating up occasionally when we rowed but all in all I thought things where ok. It was a Saturday night kids where away at there Nan's she had arranged a night out with her friends and I was staying in and watching a film. Anyway it was getting late I went to bed around 12.30am and she still wasn't in around 2am I was woken by my wife slightly d*unk getting undressed at the end of the bed my wife is quite tiny at only 5ft tall she wakes me up and tells me to get up as I'm not sleeping in bed with her tonight still half asleep I ask what are you talking about she says you can either sleep in kids room or in sofa your choice. I go why what's up she said go downstairs she got friend down there and there sharing a bed with her. Thinking my wife going to have some lesbian fun I rrlunctantly get up go down stairs see who she's on about I walk in the front room and sitting there is the biggest black man I have ever seen must be at least 6ft 8 tall I'm bit taken aback turn around and my wife who followed me downstairs wearing nothing but her dressing gown is behind me. Her dressing gown slightly open so you can see her breasts. I say what the fuck is going on she says this is Jason he is coming upstairs to fuck me if you don't like it you can fuck off. I try speaking but no words come out she looks at me you think you can cheat on me and I forgive you and that's it I've been seeing Jason about 3 months all them times I been going to gym I been at his. I say is that why we haven't had sex for few months I thought it was just her still angry.

I ask what I'm supposed to just let another man take you to bed and listen to you getting fucked. Jaason said to my wife I told you this was a bad idea he leave she said no you not going anywhere apart from upstairs he goes if your sure she says yes.

They go up stairs I'm still in shock anyway I can't sleep can hear everything she's never that noisy with me.

In the morning I get woken up by her calling me I go into room its obvious there just had sex anyway she goes from now on if I want to stay here I can but Jason's her man now he laughs yes mate you can't touch her you can sleep in same bed as her and I tell her to be naked but she's mine the only time you can touch her is like now he pulls covers back now clean her up before I fuck her again. I look and say what the fuck he jumps up wow his cock was huge grabs me a can't do anything as I'm nearly a foot shorter than him he pushes my head down to her pussy and holds me there until I lick her clean. When I'm done they tell me to fuck off and then carrying on fucking.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iganpairCouple  over a year ago

Wigan, Lancs.

great post very horny

When they had finished they both came downstairs Jason was dressed and my wife was in dressing gown naked underneath I felt dirty and ashamed having to clean his cum from her he opened her dressing gown pointed to her pussy said there's some more for you to clean up before I go I said fuckof he grabbed me said you do as I fucking tell you that's the last your be touching her pussy for a while so I'd make the most of it. My wife sat on sofa while I cleaned her up when I finished Jason said good boy kissed my wife told me if I touch her without his permission I'll be in trouble he was a big bloke and I didn't want to argue with him.

When he left I asked my wife what the fucks going on she said you made me feel like shit when you cheated this is payback if you don't like it fuck off. I wanted to leave but she said if I didn't go along with it she make it difficult for me to see kids.

So I had no choice she used to text me tell me she was going to Jason's after work and if I was lucky I can clean her up after it was the only way she let me near her sexaually so had no choice.This went on for a while then one weekend she sent the kids to her mums said tonight you better be good because Jason and some friends of his are staying over. First his taking me out to get a tattoo she said.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Carry on

By *argaryen starkCouple  over a year ago

pinxton

I'm liking the way this is going

I'm loving this, very horny. xxa

By *tephens11Man  over a year ago

Leeds

Rock hard .....love it!!

By *ingdong91Man  over a year ago

shropshire

More

Loving this .....very much

Jason picks Vicky up there gone for a few hours and come back Jason's laughing are you going to show him them. Vicky shows me her wrist where she's had a queen of spades tattoo what's that supposed to mean Jason looks at me and laughs that means she's blacked owned and everyone who sees it will know she's black owned I'm afraid your wife officially belongs to me now. I'm shocked don't know what to say when Jason laughs and says are you going to show him the other one what do you mean other one I reply Vicky pulls down her trousers and knickers there where across the top of her once hairy pussy are the words black dick only Jason laughs you see that from now on only black cock is to enter that hole not even you tounge is to enter there to clean her up do you understand. I look at her she's smiling Vicky says don't worry there's still one hole you can clean what do you mean I say she says your find out later and walks upstairs with Jason in tow

Getting quite juicy, in more ways than one. More please xa

My mind doing tricks on surely she didnt mean her ass she never done anal in her life not with me or before me anyway. No she can't mean that she's always said no one ever going near her ass.

The front door slams and my thoughts are interrupted.

I go up stairs Vicky just getting in shower said Jason's gone home be back with his friends later a beg her to put an end to this now she looks at me and says I'm Jason's now get used to it his having the decency to let you sleep in same bed when I'm naked so think yourself lucky.

She gets in shower brushes pass me grabs my cock as if I want this pathetic thing in me anymore you must be joking laughs and gets in shower. A few hours pass then the front door goes answer that she shouts down I answer door and there's Jason with 4 of his friends they just barge past me as if I wasn't there.

By *oredbusinessmanMan  over a year ago

Southwark

"I'm loving this, very horny. xxa"

Ditto

Southwark

So very horny!! This is why I love being a bull!!.....

(Although I wouldn't be as mean haha)

Vicky comes downstairs hello boys she says her and there reaction they obviously all met her before Jason goes to her what are you wearing she goes just this jeans and t shirt. Jason goes well get undress the guys want to see your new tatoos Vicky giggles and start s undressing I say fuck this I'm not sitting here to watch this Jason stands up says your fucking do as your told Vicky's mine now and your going to watch her enjoy her self for a change he pushes me back down in to chair him and his mates are laughing.

Vicky standing there naked in front of 5 black guys and with me watching they look at her tatoo black dick only mmmm good girl they all nod in agreement.

Jason calls her over to where his sitting and she sits on his lap he whispers in her ear not sure what he says but she smiles.

Jason goes what do you reacon lads who thinks Vicky would look better covered in cum.

They all agree he looks at me and tells me I better watch this if he catches me looking away there be trouble. All the lads get there cocks out Vicky comments that there all bigger than me she gets on her knees on the rug they stand around her start wanking in her direction she takes two cocks in her hand and Jason's in her mouth Jason says remember lads this is just a warm up so the white boy over there can taste what's going inside his wife later what seems like forever they start Cummings one by one all over her in her hair in her face and over her tits when they finished she's covered Jason calls me over get the fuck over here and clean her up with your tounge and all of it even what's gone on the floor and remember don't you dare touch that fucking pussy that's mine. So I start licking her body clean she spits Jason's into my mouth as he came in her mouth I lick it all up and Jason pushes my head on floor you fucking missed some.when I'm finished he tells Vicky to go upstairs.she does he turns to me now you can go upstairs to bedroom next door I want you to hear Vicky enjoy herself I go up feeling like shit. Right boys who's going first Jason says to his friends

By *tud63Man  over a year ago

Skelmersdale

This is good

pinxton

Loving this

More

Southwark

By *untingtonMan  over a year ago

Just round the corner

Fantastic can't wait for more.

By *100Man  over a year ago

Essex

Geezer don't leave use like this.

I lie in next room knowing my wife's about to be fucked by 5 different black guys and knowing I can't do nothing about it. At least its one at a time.

I hear the first guy come up the stairs at enter mine and my wife's bedroom I know she fucked Jason in our bed but this is different this is four other guys that are about to fuck her in my bed.

From what I can hear Vicky's naked on the bed waiting I start to hear the guy go that feels good take it all in your mouth so there's no guessing what Vicky's doing funny that trying get oral out of her was hardwork but here she is sucking one of Jason's friends and by the sound of it loving every minute. It must have been around 45mins when I hear the familiar sound of Vicky cummimg but this time she's louder and seems to be enjoying it more than she ever did with me.

I hear the guy get up and say you better clean yourself up the next one be up in minute the same thing happens 3 more times until she's fucked all of Jason's friends. I can't sleep because of the noise of her enjoying herself.

I hear Jason see his friends out then he comes upstairs can hear them talking but can't quite make out what there saying.

Jason calls me into the bedroom hope you enjoyed hearing Vicky get fucked how she should be fucked. I didn't answer but must admit I was wanking while I was listening but didn't want Jason to know this.

Anyway he said I've saved your best surprise until last I thought he was going to make me clean her up but on the side I see 4 used condoms Jason tells me to sit down and watch every bit of this. I do as I'm told.

Vicky sucks his cock for what seem likes ages his playing with her pussy at same time he then tells her to turn over Vicky seems to know what's cunning and passes him some kyjelly he rubs it around her ass I can't believe she hates anal .with a bit of a struggle he manages to get his huge cock inside her ass and to my shock she fucking loves it. It dosent take Jason long to cum inside her ass as he pulling out he looks at me and says I might share her pussy but that ass is all mine now get the fuck over here and lick my cum out of it every fucking bit so this is what hole Vicky meant that I could clean up earlier.

I do as I'm told when I'm done Jason inspects making sure I've got every bit good boy he says which makes me feel even more small than I do now. As I'm about to leave room Jason looks at me and goes where do you think you going. I look confused he points to the four used condoms and says your not going anywhere until all them are empty and makes me drink his four friends cum from the conforms as I'm doing this he takes pictures on his phone and says I now fucking own you too now fuck off and let me enjoy my property your wife.

By *xford1975bimaleMan  over a year ago

oxford

"I lie in next room knowing my wife's about to be fucked by 5 different black guys and knowing I can't do nothing about it. At least its one at a time.

I hear the first guy come up the stairs at enter mine and my wife's bedroom I know she fucked Jason in our bed but this is different this is four other guys that are about to fuck her in my bed.

From what I can hear Vicky's naked on the bed waiting I start to hear the guy go that feels good take it all in your mouth so there's no guessing what Vicky's doing funny that trying get oral out of her was hardwork but here she is sucking one of Jason's friends and by the sound of it loving every minute. It must have been around 45mins when I hear the familiar sound of Vicky cummimg but this time she's louder and seems to be enjoying it more than she ever did with me.

I hear the guy get up and say you better clean yourself up the next one be up in minute the same thing happens 3 more times until she's fucked all of Jason's friends. I can't sleep because of the noise of her enjoying herself.

I hear Jason see his friends out then he comes upstairs can hear them talking but can't quite make out what there saying.

Jason calls me into the bedroom hope you enjoyed hearing Vicky get fucked how she should be fucked. I didn't answer but must admit I was wanking while I was listening but didn't want Jason to know this.

Anyway he said I've saved your best surprise until last I thought he was going to make me clean her up but on the side I see 4 used condoms Jason tells me to sit down and watch every bit of this. I do as I'm told.

Vicky sucks his cock for what seem likes ages his playing with her pussy at same time he then tells her to turn over Vicky seems to know what's cunning and passes him some kyjelly he rubs it around her ass I can't believe she hates anal .with a bit of a struggle he manages to get his huge cock inside her ass and to my shock she fucking loves it. It dosent take Jason long to cum inside her ass as he pulling out he looks at me and says I might share her pussy but that ass is all mine now get the fuck over here and lick my cum out of it every fucking bit so this is what hole Vicky meant that I could clean up earlier.

I do as I'm told when I'm done Jason inspects making sure I've got every bit good boy he says which makes me feel even more small than I do now. As I'm about to leave room Jason looks at me and goes where do you think you going. I look confused he points to the four used condoms and says your not going anywhere until all them are empty and makes me drink his four friends cum from the conforms as I'm doing this he takes pictures on his phone and says I now fucking own you too now fuck off and let me enjoy my property your wife."

By *tud63Man  over a year ago

Skelmersdale

Hope thers more

I leave the room thinking what the fuck have I become I get in bed listening to Jason and Vicky fucking most of the night. Slightly confused because seeing Jason's big black cock in Vicky's ass actually turned me on but I didn't want to adimit.

My thoughts where on what Jason said that he owns me now what did he mean by that what does it involve.

I put that thought out of my mind started thinking what sort of man must people think I was if Jason ever showed anyone them pictures of me drinking black cum out of used condoms I had to get out of this but how there isn't any way.

I must of dropped of because next thing I know its morning and I am woken by Jason shutting the front door.

I go into my room Vicky's awake naked I tried to talk to her about the events of last night she just laughs and says fun wasn't it.

I say is this really what you want to be owned by Jason and him let his mates fuck you and use you. She laughs I loved it she said and anyway Jason charged he mates for the privilege I'm now working for him too.

What the fuck I say so now you a proustite she says what the fuck its gotta do with you. Anyway you get to eat the cum I can see you enjoy it. I don't want to admit but she's right.

Oh by the way Jason left this for you next to the bed is a bowel with Jason's cum in it he wants me to take a film of you eating out of the bowel like a dog and send it to him he said you be sorry if you don't again I see as I have no choice as Jason has the pictures of me.

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

That's d horniest story ever n knowing it's true even more hornier

By *otts2748Man  over a year ago

mansfield

Loving this story

I'm now reduced to eating cum from a bowel like a dog all because of one mistake.

I don't see Jason for next few weeks but Vicky is out every weekend with him and its obvious what she's been up to because she brings back used condoms for me to eat out of and has to film me doing so and send to Jason just so he knows he still owns me. I know the condoms arnt from Jason as his the only one who fucks her bareback a few times she's cum back with an ass full of Jason's cum I have to clean up.

Any after a few weeks Vicky again packs the kids of to her nans for the weekend and informs me she's staying out for the night on Saturday.

Saturday comes jason pops around tells vicky to make sure she's looking fucking hot tonight and that her pussy is completely bald and her black dick only tattoo is on full show because the guys she seeing tonight are paying Jason a lot of money for her tonight.

She starts getting ready early and is in bath Jason in there with her he calls me up hands me a razor tells me to shave her pussy for her I think his joking but he gives me that look to tell me his not.

You better be careful and no cuts want that pussey looking fine he says.

He tells Vicky to stand up and get out of bath I shave her pussy as instructed being careful until its completely bald thus is also new as she's always had hair there he teases me says you want to touch her pussy don't you.I don't answer he says answer me cunt I say yes he says well tonight at least 10 black guys are going to fuck her tonight that's 10 condoms for you to drink I go to walk out he pulls me back now thank me cunt for giving you nice meal tomorrow I thank him and he says as you didn't thank me you can fucking lick all them pubes up from the floor. I look at Vicky she laughs says you heard him and pushes me onto floor.

Here I am licking pubic hair of the floor I need this to stop but Jason has so many pictures and videos of me doing nasty stuff I don't know how to

pinxton

After Jason's happy I've licked all the pubes of the floor he tells me to go downstairs I hear him and Vicky going in the bedroom.

Jason comes down you better go up stairs and clean Vicky's ass he says laughing can't send her to the group of guys like that now can i . I do as I'm told when I'm finished Vicky cleans her self up and starts to get ready for what's in store for her later. Vicky comes down you look hot babe Jason's says them guys sure gonna be happy and make sure they get the moneys worth Vicky laughs and says I always do good girl Jason says.

Jason and Vicky head out I'm left alone Jason says I'll see you later theres something in the way he says it that gets me worried.

shropshire

More

More please xa

Leeds

More more more

By *taffs_hotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Lichfield

Great story. X

By *ILLxxxMan  over a year ago

Durham

Loving where this is going ....

shropshire

More

I'm home alone wondering what Vicky getting up to is she really going to be used by 10 black guys tonight can't believe what she's become or even what I have become.

A few hours pass I here the front door go I think it's Vicky wondering why she's back so early how wrong I am its Jason Vicky has given him a key.

Where's Vicky I ask don't worry he said she's earning me money and enjoying herself and don't worry she have the used condoms for you to drink out of he replays.

What are you here for then I ask he laughs told you I'll see you later didn't I and here I am he goes you become a good cuck so I think it's time I should reward you he says.

What do you mean by that I say don't worry he said you soon see now go and get us both a beer from the fridge he said.

:-

I us both a beer from the fridge sit down he says I don't like this Jason has never been this nice before.

He talking to me general chit chat then he starts talking about Vicky asks what I think when he makes me watch stick his black dick up her ass do I like it do I get turned on.

I try to change the subject he laughs he says I know you get turned on your cock getting hard is quite a give away don't think I don't notice he says and me and Vicky have heard you wanking after you cleaned my cum.

I'm embarraesd he laughing it's ok he says Vicky good at what she does he laughs but after tonight I'm not renting her out anymore he says. Ok I say.

He says but that leaves me in a predictentment though he says. What do you mean I say.

He says well now Vicky not earning me any money someone's going to have to take her place.

Ok I say not sure why his telling me this.

But the look his giving me I have a feeling I'm going to find out.

Carry-on!??

pinxton

By *heffcouple77Couple  over a year ago

sheffield

More please

By *easing_twoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

more!!!!

Jason starts asking me how I feel when I'm cleaning his cum from Vicky I say humiliated he laughs what about the taste do you like it I don't answer he laughs again I think you do like the taste and I also think that you quite enjoy it don't you I'm ashamed to admit his right he laughs I know you do don't you I nod he goes see that wasn't hard he says you know it tastes better fresh and warm don't you I don't answer.

I get up to go and get some more beer when I come back in the room I'm shocked Jason has his cock in his hand wanking it he looks at me smiles come over he says I say no you ok well it's not going to suck its self is it now he says.

I look at him im not gay i said he goes you might not be gay but i own you as well as vicky remember so you do as you fucking well told. Please dont make me do this jason i plead he laughs you going to do it i know that you know that so it can either be easy or hard the choice is yours.

To me it seems i dont have a choice i go over to sofa sit next to him he looks at me then says go on then i put my head down and start sucking my very first cock. Jason directing me telling me how he likes it eventually he stops talking and by his moans i take it he likes what im doing. Im actually starting to enjoy it too his cock is much bigger than i actually thought it was he goes theres good boy that feels good after about 10 mins he holds the back of my head so i cant move s realeases his massive load of cum i feel it hit the back of my throat i try to pull away jasons says you aint fucking wasting non of that now swallow it all like a good boy.

I do as im told when his done he lets go of my head i look up at him that was great he says now dont tell me you didnt enjoy that too he said i did i tell him good boy he said. Wait until we go to bed he says your going to love that even more.

Can't wait please carry on, so frigging horny xa

Leeds

Excellent...... role on bedtime !!

What time is bed time x

By *hil12Man  over a year ago

devon

Hot

oxford

Bed sounds fun

yum

After Jason cum in my mouth I go to toilet why I'm in toilet he goes upstairs and gets into what was mine and Vicky's bed but is now jasons and Vicky's bed. He calls me up stairs after I come out of toilet.

I go up stairs just think he says I wonder how many cocks Vicky's had already he says.

I try no to think about her getting fucked by ten black men although it is a turn on.

Get undressed and get over here he says I hesitate Jason says again this is going to happen it can either be easy and enjoyable or hard and painful for you the choice is yours because its happening either way.

I'm naked go over to the bed where Jason's naked his cock is huge he tells me to start sucking his cock again which I do and if I'm honest I quite enjoying it. As I'm sucking his cock Jason puts some lube in his hand tells me to get on my knees I know what's coming please Jason don't he goes its OK it might hurt at first but relax your love it just as much as Vicky does.

At first he gently probes my ass with his fingers I'm tense relax he says just as he says that he enters he cock in my ass. Gently going deeper I'm crying because it hurts he whispers I own you remember now stop crying bitch and enjoy it it seems to go on forever then Jason explodes he warm sticky cum inside me.

When his done he says you loved that didn't you I'm ashamed to admit it but yes I did good he says because you now going to take Vicky's place and be my new money earner now fuck off in other room and let me sleeo .

I go in other room wondering how I have let this happen I can feel jssin s cum oozing out of my ass.

Durham

very horny .... is Jason takin' on staff

By *easing_twoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

Mmmmm take it bitch, I'm quite liking this story xa

I wake up in morning my ass is burning after having Jason's cock up it last nite. Jason comes into room naked morning bitch he says just came into feed you some fresh cum before I pick Vicky up. He puts his cock in my face now suck it bitch he orders like a pathetic little cum slut I do as. I'm told.

I start sucking on his huge cock it's not long before his shooting a thick warm load of cum down the back of my throat I do as I'm told and swallow it all. Right I'm going pick up Vicky don't worry she's got lots of used condoms for you to eat out off.

By the time Vicky and Jason are back I've had a bath and cleaned my self up.

You boys have fun last nite Vicky giggles Jason must have told her. Vicky starts telling me about her night and how many black cocks she had and how she loved it she then grabs a carrier bag out of her hand bag inside are ten used condoms here you go she says here some food for you Jason laughs think he prefers it fresh he says

Is it me or is this just off the scale fucking nuts?

"Is it me or is this just off the scale fucking nuts? "

Not just you. Elements of it are certainly horny but the first post contains full on sexual assault... not really ok :/

By *orny1970Man  over a year ago

Northwest Greater Manchester and lancashire

Mmmm yum

shropshire

More

Total rager reading this. It'd be well exciting pulling off what jasons managed!

Loving it!

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

oxford

Great tale.

I'm forced to eat the cum from the condoms Vicky goes right lets got to bed Jason I want that big cock in your special hole she says meaning her ass hole when we done me and Jason have something to tell you she says to me.

An hour must have passed when I'm summond upstairs Vicky giggling clean this first pointing to her freshly fucked ass I do as I'm told.

Jason told me you going to be our new slut she says yes I reply bet you loved him fucking you up the ass don't you u worthless piece of shit yes I did she laughs well now it's my turn she pulls out a strap on dildo it was even bigger than Jason's cock I'm told to bend over the bed Vicky puts the strap on and with out any lube or anything she goes straight for my ass and starts pounding it. It's hurting tell me you love it you worthless shit she says I love i love it mistress she says I love it mistress. This goes on for about 10 mins until I cum now look at the mess you made now clean it up. She sits on bed me and Jason both own you now understand yes I say. Good boy. Now fuck off.

As I'm walking out Jason goes arnt you going to tell him oh yeah she says the reason I'm not being rented out any more is lm pregnant with Jason's baby she laughs. What I say you heard me I got black baby inside me and you going to bring it up and let everyone know what worthless cunt you are.

Dudley

nice

Southwark

"Loving it!"

By *araslutTV/TS  over a year ago

e

live it mmm

ha ha nice one xa

By *orny1970Man  over a year ago

Northwest Greater Manchester and lancashire

Loving this

Really enjoyed it up to the pregnancy part.. that's fuk'd up.

I am missing your writings....

By *aughtyHOTWifeCouple  over a year ago

Near Bath

This is one very hot n filthy story, luv it..

How the fuck has my life come to this all for one mistake things where quiet over the next few weeks but vickys morning sickness was reminding me whos child was growing inside her every now and then shed fuck me up the ass with her strap on just to show me who was boss.

I must admit i was coming to start enjoying it.

She planned for the kids to go to her mums again at the weekend when this happened i knew that her and jason had something organised. Any way friday came te kids where packed of to her mums jason come around says you coming out with me tomorrow. What for i said he laughs will you got earn money for mine and vickys baby he laughs. You see it be fun trust me he said.

I felt un easy anyway if you good to night we feed you some fresh cum he laughs.

Later that night after him and vicky had fucked im called into there bedroom it wasnt mine any more.

As a treat you can have some fresh cum get on your knees over here vicky orders.

She then gets jason to stand up and starts wanking his big cock into my mouth its not long before he cums into my mouth im told to swallow it all now fuck off vicky says you got big day tomorrow im dreading what they have planned.

Awesome

love it

pinxton

Keep it going, so very horny xa

can't wait

Dudley

Personally I cannot wait

Wonder how the black kid goes down with the MIL.

By *litlicker77Man  over a year ago

Dirty old town

Gud ow'd tale is this un

More plz

Saturday comes im up and about woken by jason fucking vicky i never got that much sex when she was mine.

The day goes quick its soon evening jason goes to me right arde you ready then he drives me to a big mansion come on he said you better not let me down tonight.

I go inside there in the front room are a group of men all in there 60s jason goes into room with one of them and comes out with a handful of cash right he says this is john you have to do what ever he says or you have me to deal with understand yes i say good boy he says as his leaving he laughs and turns to the group of old guys must be at least 10 of them have fun he says i dont know whats going to happen to me but i have a good idea because i can see in the corner a bench with a collar and chain attached to it.

More

John introduces heself properly he was actually a nice guy he could see i was nervous he goes its ok i suggest you try to relax he says its going to be a long night and the more tense you are the more it will hurt he said.

What will hurt i replied you see he says he goes right these men have paid a lot of money tonight and we dont want to disapoint do we. Go grab your self a shower leading me to the bathroom and dont worry about putting any clothes on after your not going to need them.

He stood there watching me get undress mmmm nice ass he says im sure im going to enjoy that later he laughs and then leaves me to shower.

Keep it going

By *hil12Man  over a year ago

devon

Mm

Please keep up the story. Can't wait to hear more

Leeds

Looking forward to that bench and chain .... a teasing preview I hope??

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

more

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

More

By *odestGeniusMan  over a year ago

Widnes

Well I've cum already. Fantastic story!

Impatiently waiting

By *asmin999jmTV/TS  over a year ago

wakefield

Wow wow wow.

By *TRACouple  over a year ago

Wakefield

We are looking for a genuine guy for cuck not 10000000 miles away , drop us a mail if your genuine x

oxford

More please

"We are looking for a genuine guy for cuck not 10000000 miles away , drop us a mail if your genuine x"

Shame you far from me

I try to take my time in shower dreading whats coming when i come out johns sitting on bed come sit here he says i sit down nervousley he says its ok relax he put his hand on my cock nice he says but ill wait until everyone gone before i get my hands on it he laughs. He stands up grabs something from the draw its a dogs collar right lets get this on he says he puts it around my neck reassuring me relax he says like i said before if u dont relax it hurt if you do im sure your love it he laughs.

He puts collar on me making sure its not too tight he then grabs a lead right get on your hands and knees he says from now and until tomorrow morning you are our toy our plaything understand yes i say good boy he says patronising me im lead out of the bedroom here boys he says parading me he then takes me over to the bench and chains me so im bent over with my ass in the air knowing deep down that my ass will not be the same ever again

[Removed by poster at 11/08/16 12:49:11]

Some stranger in the house where your kids are?.. I'd have stabbed him!

"Some stranger in the house where your kids are?.. I'd have stabbed him!"

If you read it properly kids arnt there when his there

What a great story keep it cuming

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

Mmmmmm loving the story. Please write more

Dudley

Durham

getting very interesting ....

"Some stranger in the house where your kids are?.. I'd have stabbed him!"

Gracious me!Is that all you got?

"Some stranger in the house where your kids are?.. I'd have stabbed him!

Gracious me!Is that all you got? "

what would you like

what would you like"

More of the story and less bullshit!

what would you like

More of the story and less bullshit!"

we all want more of this story

ps you have a hot looking body

» Add a new message to this topic