FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First time with GF's Mother

First time with GF's Mother

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uppet69 OP   Man  over a year ago

Sidcup

Ok first time

I had just been living with my GF for about 4 weeks and was fitting in well with the family and routines.

this was a hot summer's day in the UK (lol i no) i had finished work early and went home for a shower and rest.

Had the shower and walked up stairs to our room which had to go past the Parents room. As i thought i was alone i did not have a towel ( more lazy cause i did not wanna take it back down to dry ) so i walked past and to my surprise my gf's mother ( who is the same height and size clothes as her ) opened the door with a rubber cock and a very small thong on. We both just stopped and gasped and then her eyes looked down as mine did and my cock rose up. i went to cover it and move outta the way.

I managed to get to my bedroom door and she called me, I stopped and she came round the corner. I looked back and she was smiling at me. She walked up and took my hand and walked me in to her bedroom, i saw playing on the tv a sex video and she sat me down and i saw it was her and her hubby, she said did i ( well silly question my 19 yr old cock was hard and pre cum on the tip as the foreskin was being pushed back by the hardness ).

We sat and watched the video and she asked did i wanna play as she said that she took my cock and pulled the skin right back i leaned back and watched her suck my tip i was in heaven then i thought NOOOOOOOO

I sat up and she pulled away i cant do this its wrong………….

She held my cock in her hand and talked to me wanking as she did.... i thought wot the fuck esp as the video had her getting a face full of cum. So i lay back and she carried on deep throating me and licking my balls . I reached out and took a hold of her boob ( she is the same size as her daughter just age had made its marks) she started to moan while my cock was in her mouth , so i carried on harder and harder,her nipples both got rock hard. she sat up and wanked my cock more smiling and grinding her hips. i looked down to her part shaved pussy and saw lips hanging all wet. She saw me looking there and moved closer to me. I flicked them and rubbed them , she moved and moaned so i carried on , she held her boobs as i did, she moved her fingers down and parted them xxxx. it was so wet i could smell the cum ... i put a finger across and she went nuts then entered 1 2 3 fingers she lay back and i moved round. i was fingering and sucking her boobs…..

She Started to move around and around , grabbing my hand and holding her boobs and tasting herself .I was so fucking hard i was not thinking i just started to kiss her tummy ( which was flat mmmm ) and worked my way up to her tits, took each one in my mouth and sucked and then moved to her neck and then to her mouth, we kissed and kissed and rolled over, as i lay i could feel her wet juices on my tummy as she grinned herself on me. she looked my in the eyes and bit her lip as she edge backwards and found my cock . she eased on to it and i felt her shudder as she came and felt my balls twitch .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You can't stop there ?

Come on more please why finish when it just got started

Sidcup

We carried this on for about 3 mins (seemed a life time) then reality kicked back in as the phone went off. in one move she kicked a leg over and spun round still on my cock. She has a better ass than her daughter and she answered the phone " hi hun no just me and i think simon is watching tv, no Sue's not home " it was then i realised it was her husband....... she moved slowly on my cock as she talked to him. i was fucking terrified i held my breath. she put the phone down and lent forward. i could see my cock just in her pussy and a great view of her bum and lips xxx that was enough and i shot my cum in and over her arse, she jumped and saw the last bit of cum fly out of my cock, mmmmmm so much she said but i have washed more stains than that and i told her i have a wank in the shower most days, She laffed and said thats wot i was gonna do when u saw me .... we laffed and i thought well thats it.

She was surprised i was still hard and said mmmmm young men and with no hands she cleaned my cock up. Then she said we must get showered and changed before everyone comes home.

So of we went her to a shower and me to have a strip wash in the other bathroom. We where both sitting down stairs chatting about what had happened and i said do we stop this now and her words are "do you " (hello 19 no way ) she said good and said she likes the danger part and we agreed that if one of us touched the other on the cock/pussy then it was time for play ... So this started 9 years of very fun and dangerous times.

well a week went past since that day ... nothing much happened a few grabs by her or me. a few flashes from her as she had her robe on.

Early one Saturday we had a trip planned to see family for a party so all running around to get ready, father went to get car filled up, my gf had a shower after me. She walked in as i was drying grabbed my cock and sucked me a little got me hard and i bent her over the sink and fucked her till she came then her mum said are u getting ready so , gf jumped into the shower and i walked out the shower room..

I walked up the stairs to see her mother in her room, she laughed did i interrupt anything, i dropped my towel and said yes my cock was wet. i walked over and held her head and forced it on my cock.. she went down and sucked

she was happy to suck, i held her head and forced her on it grabbing her hair as i did, telling her it was her daughter she was tasting as she went. I let her go and she gasped, we did not have very long so she walked to the spare room where her clothes are and bent over the bed and i just got behind her and fucked her, it must have been the danger of my gf in the shower and the fact her hubby could be home any min but i was so hard. It was not long till we heard the car backing into the drive way and i pulled out, she said nooooo carry on he’s not here yet and that was enough i shot my load in her c*nt i pulled out and walked to my room as i heard the front door open her door close and the shower room door open, the heard dad say hurry up we are leaving in 10 mins. I got a towel round me and the daughter walked in. she dropped her towel and kissed me and held my cock saying sorry i could not finish u honey ..and went down on my cock saying mmmmmm i am still on you (,little did she now) well i came in her mouth and rushed to get dressed then went to the party.

Later that day i was sitting in the garden at the party and i asked from my gf hand in marriage my fil and mil where very happy and hugged us both and mil whispered in my ear this does not stop .......

Wow!!!

By *innie33Man  over a year ago

ennis

Lucky guy

By *aseyjones7Man  over a year ago

leicestershire

Great story

Wow very exciting ??

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

South of Norwich

Sidcup

thanks there are more stories to come

keep it going

Love the sound of her

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

Nice made me very hard

Great story

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

dudley

Well I am liking this lots

By *ood tongue!!!Man  over a year ago

harwich

By *ornybarMan  over a year ago

clonmel

Good story

Horny as hell carry on

Sidcup

Nothing much happen the next few weeks apart from the odd finger and wank/bj as not really the time. then we had our trip to our villa ( well theirs) in Spain. the flight was not to bad. we got to the villa and dumped case and got on swimwear. my gf looked hot in her thong and that was it.... we walked out to see my soon mil in the same thong as her daughter and looking just as hot , just larger tits.

we swam and sunned our selfs then Jon went to get sum food and jane went too

Daughter/gf/Wife is Sue

Mother in law Joanna

Father in law Jon

Me Simon

no sooner ad the car left than Joanna got outta the pool and removed her thong and i saw a shaved fanny (pussy). she said i no u prefer them shaved as i have seen ur pics of sue lol

I got up and she went for my cock and i stopped her. i threw her on the sun lounger and began to lick and suck her pussy , her lips popped out more and i sucked them till she came and came ( about 10 mins ) we heard the car pull up and both jumped in to the pool, but she forgot her thong which was on the side. sue and Jon both walked past it and us to the kitchen and she jumped out and put them on and walked in to join them. sue came out and took her top off and sat with her legs in the pool and started to chat. I was still horny so i swam up between her legs and started to finger her she was worried about her mum or dad coming out but i saw Joanna and she could see us and so i carried on 1 then 2 and sue leant back a little, lifted her legs so i could ease in better she was about to cum as i could see the red around her neck so i moved my fingers and sucked her tight pussy till she did. Then i got out and went in to the villa to get a drink, to see Joanna coming outta the bedroom with cum on her tits and we both laughed saying you have fun too. Then Jon came out un aware that Joanna had not cleaned her self as she was meant to and started to make dinner, i helped and so that was our first day in Spain the rest of that day was normal food drink sun and evening then sex with our better half’s and sleep.

More

By *iscreet teesside guyMan  over a year ago

Stockton

Please carry on....I'm sure the rest of the holiday must have been pretty eventful??

By *hil911Man  over a year ago

Solihull

Very lucky

love to see her tits with all that cum over them

By *els01Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Mmmmxxx

More

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Mmm sun sex and sharing

By *ood tongue!!!Man  over a year ago

harwich

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Happy family holidays!!

Very naughty - we need to know more!

dont stop spain has more to tell

Mmmm wow

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

Wow hot

Bookmark X

By *revorAndTraceyCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle Upon Tyne

By *rstar87Man  over a year ago

Chelmsley Wood (Brum)

Wow

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

dudley

My mam tried it on with both my ex husbands and they told me. She even tried it on with my second ex when my daughter was there. Not gud eva.

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

"My mam tried it on with both my ex husbands and they told me. She even tried it on with my second ex when my daughter was there. Not gud eva. "

you have all the luck

Wow

By *ornybarMan  over a year ago

clonmel

Great story