FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The mff

The mff

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *reastplay1982 OP   Man  over a year ago

home

This is a 100% true story of myself and my wife's very first experience of fab I know there will be doubt but I am going to write the story of there is enough interest to read it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *izzygizzMan  over a year ago

manchester

Give us a taster!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Get writing then lol

home

It started out with a half d*unken Friday night after work . A workmate from Edinburgh persuaded me to have a few drinks after we finished our shift working on the tram project . I had a works van and took him a while to convince me to accept and dump the van for a train home , I text the Mrs ( Amanda for the sake of the story and she agreed to get me at last train home . Anyway we headed to a few of the usual riff raff pubs and then onto some of Edinburghs finest establishments ( titty bars ) or as locals would say the pubic triangle . By this time myself and Johnny were blitzed to say the least and the usual subject of my hot wife come up . Just to enlighten my wife delivered my forgotten lunch bag on site and was looking rather tasty that day so I get constant reminders the guys liked what they seen . Anyhow the drink , 5,6,7 maybe more lap dances later the horn had truly set in and Johnny says fuckit I'm gonna tell you !!! Usual banter reply oh fuck your gay lol . Fuck*** being the reply . Johnny gets out his lovely pink covered iPhone 4 ( another site joke ) and pronounces I'm getting me some on fab . Fab ?? Yeah mate Me and the girl are swingers , tbh I wasn't overly surprised as johnnys a man of the world . But his Mrs butter wouldn't melt . He signed into fab and enlightened me about the ins and outs of it all . He shared a few good and bad stories and I took in all his advice but remained saying no my thing mate . The time was near last train so I text Amanda saying I'd be on the last train and she better be ready for a good fuck , well by the time I got into her car and home needless to say if spilled johnnys secret and told her we should do some swinging and I'd be giving her a damn good seeing to when we're home . As usual great plans I had were more like a quick fumble then turned over and wham slept for the next 11 hour waking up to some cunt cutting there grass lol tbc ?????

Love it.. Keep it going..

home

So Saturday I decide the couch and a bottle of lucozade are my saviour . Come dinner time I showered and Amanda ordered in some Chinese .we ate it while watching tv , we washed up and Amanda sighed looking out the kitchen window , what's up babe ? I asked she said take me out I want to dance . I laughed and she said cmon lets get pissed and dance like know ones looking , by this time several hours of rest a belly full of lucozade and Chinese food I was ready to go , we ran to the room and she stripped off her onesie shaking her tits and ass lol I'm a perv and always watch her dress , she wriggled into a tiny thong and bra it was coral coloured and pulled on a pair of the stocking affect tights and a lovely little black dress which definitely shows her assets (36d) (.)(.) I hastily done the manly 35 second shirt / jeans some Hugo boss aftershave boom ready to rock ! We taxied it to the train station and headed to the fubar in Stirling and done exactly as we planned , got pissed and danced about like idiots until throwing out time ,so we stoated to the kebab shop and waited in the mile que Amanda was by this time very horny and rubbing my cock through my jeans , a very sexy brunette was watching attentively as my bulge was starting to protrude , I said to Amanda were being watched and she replied who cares , the que then started to move and I told Amanda to look at the brunette , she did and immediately turned around saying she's hot . I agreed and totally by my surprise she walked over and started talking to her ,she then come back and ordered me to get her a chicken kebab as well and they left to sit outside . I got served and nearly ran outside to see the outcome , both sitting giggling and with makeup very smudged and lipstick on both faces . I sat down and Amanda says this is Marie I gave her a peck on the cheek and she said no way big boy on the lips , I glanced at Amanda and she nodded eagerly and I accepted with a little tongue action . By now I thought my lotto numbers come up and I was in there 3 some !!!!! Marie was at uni in Stirling and was staying with friends who got off and left her , a curvy 5ft4 brunette stunner and funny as well , we walked a bit and I felt like pitbull on a yacht my hot wife one side little hottie on the other there was no stopping me . We got to her friends flat and the girls snogged the face off each other as I watched me be in 1 hand crotch rubbing the other enjoying the view , your turn Marie says and I didn't need asking twice . She thanked us for walking with her and said goodnight as the door closed blowing a last kiss to Amanda . Tbc

home

Well the realisation then hit me I would not be acting out my fantasy tonight ! But on the plus Amanda was almost dripping like a tap with excitement and we had walked almost to Stirling castle amanda ran ahead a bit and discarded her little thong then her dress , I grabbed her and made her sit on my face as I ate her soaking wet pussy , she grabbed at her tits squeezing her nipples hard and moaning as I lapped away , she got up and I took her reverse cowgirl she was jumping on my cock as hard as she could I'd never seen her so excited , I pounded away and she shouted to get on top , I flipped her onto her back she raised her legs onto my shoulders and she held my cock at her pussy opening I'd never felt her so soaking wet and she was wild , she asked me if I liked Marie and I said of course !, she replied saying well fuck me like you'd fuck her !!! Well that was it I slammed my full length ball deep into her repeatedly her tits bouncing and her moaning and telling me to fuck her like that little slut , we fucked for a good 25minutes until her second orgasm I couldn't handle any more so I shot my load in her and saved some for her magnificent tits . We collapsed on the dewy grass in a heap and Amanda scooped the little amount of cum off her tits and sucked it off her fingers seductively saying bad boy what would your wife say .we sorted ourselves and walked to the taxi rank totally satisfied

home

We arrived home and crashed on the bed exhausted. We woke around 1.30pm on the Sunday a proper state grass on the covers my new watch all scuffed Amanda missing a earring and we laughed at the state we got in . Nothing was said as we again recovered in the same fashion as the day before paracetamol , junk food and lucozade to fight off the hangover though this time the couch was taken up with Amanda suffering as well , we lounged til around 4pm and by then Amanda's horn was kicking in and she was teasing me rubbing my balls till I got hard then stopping , getting her tits out but not letting me touch ( she's a total tease ) she said to me pass that iPad . So I obliged and she looked on the next website as per usual . 5 or so minutes later she asks , you know on Friday night ? In my head I'm thinking oh fuck what did I do / say ! Yeah babe ? You were going on about swinging , was I ? ( knowing fine well I was ) you mentioned a site called fab , ( I tried to remain cool ) oh yeah Johnny mentioned something about that , I was pissed lol . Fancy a look ? Well I felt like pitbull on a yacht once more !! My cock twitched with excitement . ( trying not to show my enthusiasm ) I replied , if you fancy . So we added our profile and Amanda said will anyone look without pics? I don't know was the reply . So I said we can put a tit pic on for now ? She was up for it , yeah ok my tits are my best bit anyway she laughed and I proceeded to take a pic and upload it , whilst waiting for it to be verified she squirmed around in all different poses as I took pics , something we had never done and we ended up fucking in the hallway . Afterwards she immediately picked up the iPad and said right lets get looking ! Ok I couldn't believe my luck . We searched for hours then ended up on the cams and a hot couple were going hard at it so we masterbated watching until we both came . It was near 11pm so we decided to hit the sack , there was 1 new profile from a single woman age 30 seeking women / couples . No pics and is been warned by Johnny about the creepy males posing as women so I said don't bother messaging . A few wiser more seasoned couples messaged with good advice we have treasured so we hit the hay . Tbc ????

home

We agreed to check once at 7pm every night and spend 1 hour max together on fab and set some rules . As it was work had me there until 7-8pm normally 7 days so Amanda kept me up to speed and I checked on my phone as she was on . We got speaking to a lovely couple from Haddington and another from Dalkeith as we agreed not to play in our own area .we all had kik and created a group with 1 couple , very naughty and loved sending pics / vids which was excellent we explored with them via kik before meeting at deer park in Livingston for a meal . My nerves were shot as we drove towards the car park , Amanda had worn a very elegant dress and hold ups underneath with no panties as did the female of the couple (k) did as a request as both myself and the male (p) were lovers of this look . We agreed to take it as it came . We parked up and entered it was a wed night at 8.30 pm so was quiet and we walked in looking far too overdressed !!! We looked around until I spotted a raised hand , it was p&k ( then I'm thinking how do we go about this !! These are strangers ) we approached and they both stood up I shook p,s hand and Amanda kissed k,s cheek and cuddled then we swapped over . K is 5ft4 blonde curvy size10/12 and just gorgeous p was 5ft9 a gym goer and a good looking guy . I though wow . We sat across from each other's wives and conversation flowed like we knew them all our life's , our interests were different but it was a nice change . Pete leaned over and says Amanda's gorgeous with a thumbs up , I thanked him and said so is k . We then got a visitor , a slightly older lady sat next table down , book open and was clearly listening to our conversation . It was time for a toilet break and p said il join you . We stood at the urinal and p said nosey old fucks listening in I think it's spooking the girls I was hoping to change the subject slightly , I agreed and said well I don't know her so she can hear about what we're here for . We laughed and washed our hands , p grabbed my arm as we left and said k gave the nod if Amanda and me are happy they would like to swing with us . We arrived back at the table and the girls were giggling and had swapped seats to allow us to sit aside each other's partners . P&k clearly more organised than us had planned to have a nod or safe word for the green light , so we chatted about our next meet which would be the following week at Chianti restaurant in polmont where we would play afterwards . We had some leg feeling and a couple of flashes of pussy each in the car park then left for home around 12pm

mmm keep it going

home

A week of kik messenger with lots of fucking dirty talk and pic sending we arrive at Chianti in polmont to meet p&k for a meal this time not feeling so overdressed as its a nice restaurant . The girls both look hot again in little dresses with stockings , Amanda opting for sheer nude tights for p's enjoyment no panties . We enjoy our meal and there's lots of eye contact with everyone excited for upcoming event . We had arranged for some time alone so Amanda asked p out to the seating area , k then leans over the table and says tell me how much you want fuck me , I nearly cum in my pants there and then ! So badly I replied , we chatted for another 10 minutes before heading out to meet Amanda and p in the car park . They follow close behind us as we drive to our house , Amanda saying this is fucking crazy , I know being the reply , I ask do you want out?? She parts her legs and takes my left hand , do I feel like I want out ? . I could feel her wetness down her thigh as p had ripped a hole at her pussy and fingered her . Dirty slut I reply . 5 minutes later we arrive home , welcome our guests and we all get comfy , p asks what's the plan ? Amanda then says can me and k play a bit alone first ? This had been talked about previous so they slipped into the spare room . I went to grab me and p a beer and when I returned he looked ahem excited , but hey ho what we here for so we drank our beer and complimented the girls and p said he was a bit gutted cos k told him no penetration ! They again obviously more organised than us had rules . I said well we're cool with whatever as long as it's fun .15 minutes and lots of giggling / moaning later the girls appear slightly less clothed . Amanda in a bra torn nude tights and heels and k in stockings no pants and a lovely bustier . Wow we both gasped at each other wives beauty . K being a bit more mature immediately took my hand and said lets go , we headed to the spare room and Amanda and p to the front room . She lay seductively on the bed and I kissed her inner thigh , she gasped and moaned as I worked up to her very tidy trimmed landing strip I could see her lips glistening and I reached for her pert 34c tits which had lovely full nipples , as I'm a tit man I sucked , nibbled and played with them as k wriggled with pleasure , she then pushed me back and took out my belt buckle and unbuttoned my jeans saying lets see this thick circumcised cock as she pulled it out , then expertly sucked on my swollen bell end , cupping my soft shaven balls , I was in heaven .i Laid her on her back and she said to rub my cock on her clit , I did this an she moaned and tugged on her swollen nipples I could hear her breathing change I wanted to just shove my cock in but I wasn't sure if I could so kept rubbing it up and down her slit , she was soaking and I felt her gush ever so slightly as she came hard , I stood up and told her to cup her tits and I shot a huge creamy load all over her magnificent tits . We lay and just touched each other and kissed afterwards as we did I could hear p cumming hard and Amanda moaning it was a massive turn on . We lay until the other 2 stumbled through it was surreal my wife naked p naked and us 2 walking through naked . But it felt good no inhibitions and know one judging . We chatted for a bit and everyone was happy so k asked p if she could join me and Amanda and he accepted ! I was like u watching mate ? Na I'm good here !!! U didn't need to ask me twice so I watched the girls lick , suck , dildo each other to orgasm then k said to Amanda come on top so she did and I was told to fuck her doggy I obliged and Amanda snogged k as her tits were played with until I couldn't handle anymore and pulled out shooting my load over both there pussies . We all fumbled a bit then went back into living room where p was waiting , I asked if everything was ok and he said yes mate fine . I think p&k maybe had a thing for listening in so I left it at that . All in I only fucked my wife but it was an awesome experience . P& k left and me and Amanda fucked as we talked about what happened . P had stripped her off and asked her to parade around as he wanked before she sucked him off , this guy was a cum machine he came 6 times and had loads of Precum so something Amanda hadn't experienced plus he was 7" thinner than me but longer and she admitted she wanted it in her but the rules were there not to be broken . Tbc

home

Things went quiet for a few days so , we though oh no fucked then binned !!! But no they had been busy and we were back chatting on kik and the girls were now texting each other as were me and p , everyone had got what they wanted so all good . We the talked about our next meet what was to be at their home with a takeaway as the last meal was a fortune lol so we were happy at that . This time a Friday night so we headed to Haddington Amanda looking amazing ( similar dress etc ) we laughed and joked as we drove along and then Amanda said oh my god il actually have his cock tonight !!! I near swerved into oncoming traffic , Amanda you slut I said , then she said I hope you get her pussy this time as she rubbed hers being a tease . We arrived at their lovely house and they went to lots of effort to make us comfy . The girls had wine and again had some girl time . P said its all on tonight mate do as you please with k , and I said you too with Amanda , he then said k stipulated he could fuck Amanda but not cum in her ( safe sex so in condom) I didn't question it as I thought it's there rules . The girls re appeared like cock hungry possessed sluts , there was a king size mattress on the floor so we started with our own wifes kissing and fondling . Then we swapped . K was kissing me passionately and I was feeling her ample tits and I was looking at p sucking Amanda's big tits she was stripping off and I seen him do the same , I hadn't really seen him erect before but it was impressive and Amanda took to it with her mouth like a pro I could see her licking his Precum and it was so hot k by this time had my boxers down and was admiring my meaty cock I was and 1" down on p lengthwise but a good 1" thicker so she was eager to be filled as she whispered in my ear . I took her and lifted her onto the bed and licked her soaking wet pussy as I watched p do the same to my wife both girls almost squealing with pleasure , I then seen p flip Amanda over and throw on a durex he was gagging for her , he rubbed his cock against her and she looked over to me as I was still eating k and with the cheesiest smile took p in ball deep that was an amazing sight , I couldn't hold off so whipped on a rubber and k opened her legs wide telling me she had been preparing herself to be stretched wide , I eased my way into her tight cunt and she moaned loud !!!! P took notice and told her take that thick cock baby as I slammed her hard her tits bouncing , I could here Amanda telling p to fuck her deep and he was going hard at it as she threw her head back , we swapped over and Amanda gasped as I thrust into her tight pussy I imagine her being used to the long thinner cock then mine squeezing in , we fucked until I blew a load then p we then rubbers back on and k went on top as did Amanda we fucked for another 20-25 minutes til everyone had cum at least twice . We had arranged for p to catch up on the girls since I had them the last night alone so they both sat doggy as he fucked them before telling them to get on there backs and spread there pussies wide as he cum a heavy load , as I say this guy could cum buckets , we finished off the night with a takeaway delivered to the door and the girls gave the young delivery boy a surprise as they opened the door in stockings lol a great night and great experience but again still not the mff ????? Tbc .........

home

[Removed by poster at 29/06/16 13:52:17]

By *icuriousbelfastMan  over a year ago

Newry

Amazing story!

home

So the mfmf was exciting and unfortunately the couple had some family issue so we parted but kept in contact , so fab again was our next place to look , we'll remember way back when Amanda spotted the newbie but no pic on profile well she said I'm going to send a wink you never know . So 3 days went by lots of messages and thanks but no thanks , you know how fab goes , then message appears from the said girl seeking f / mf mff . Profiles pretty simple so Amanda replies , we get a reply with a picture of some lovely 36e tits well that got my attention / Amanda's also a tit girl . Fake profile I said it'll be a Pervy weird guy stealing pics , Amanda with her kind heart well maybe not !!! So I was tired and went to bed . The next day in geared up for another drinking sesh with Johnny when , ting kik messenger its Amanda saying wanna chat with this girl , ok being obvious answer so we group chat and she sends pics and says check my Facebook I'm not fake etc . So we spend hours chatting both girls heavily being naughty and she says can I come to yours tonight ???? Amanda the pms me if you don't come home I'm having her alone , reply being no danger sweetheart !!! . So Johnny gets told a bullshit story I'm busy and I head home early to get sorted out . The plan was to meet at behind the wall in Falkirk so we showered and Amanda got casually dressed as we half thought we would get let down. So we gets a kik msg sorry running late you guys eat il get next train , so we ordered and ate our food not hearing anything else we looked at each other and said lets go . We got into the car then ping msg I'm at the station guys just getting taxi , Amanda replies we can pick you up but understand if you'd rather meet in pub ??? She's like stations public I'm cool , so we headed up and I pulled into station , Amanda said il go and get her . So I'm sitting there expecting a tranny or something but no 5ft7 brunette 12/14 curvy gorgeous smile walking aside my wife who looks like the cat that got the cream , she jumps in the back and says hi , I'm like wow lovely , Amanda smacks me saying naughty boy . I ask if she wants to go for a drink and she replies if you have wine at yours that would be fine , we always wanted people to make there own decision ( fab guys take note ) lol so she chats away and is bubbly and easy going and we're all at ease . We arrive home and the girls sit beside each other as I grab some rose for them , we chat for half an hour then (b) our guest says so what are we doing ?? 1 bottle in lol Dutch courage I think Amanda says some girl fun ?? So b says can we all go through ? So we head to the room and I watch the girls go hard at it kissing , tearing each other's clothes off til the both in undies b had mis matched leopard print thong and black bra and Amanda said thank Christ I'm not matching either lol so I pulled down my boxers and wanked watching the show , b was clearly experienced as she was all over Amanda and Iv never seen her cum so hard from just touching , they scissored and groped each other's tits as I let out a huge stream of cum over them both getting Amanda right between the ass cheeks , b wasted no time getting in there and rimmed her ass clean for a good 10minutes with Amanda knee shaking to orgasm again , b then told me to fuck my wife which I did as she sucked my balls as I went in and out , b then lay on her back and I sucked her tits as I fucked Amanda . I pulled out and b was ready with a rubber she rolled it on expertly and guided me into her freshly waxed pussy , she was tight and told me she hadn't had a real cock for 2 years, I hammered her pussy hearing it squelch with every thrust as Amanda sat on b,s face an amazing sight . I then fucked both girls side by side slipping in one then the other , both girls then gave me a titty wank and I cum another twice and they cleaned it up off each other's tits . I lay back to catch my breath and the girls kissed and fingered each other to orgasm , I started to get hard again and b wanted another load in Amanda's pussy to lick out , I was exhausted and was pounding Amanda hard and fast b was master sting furiously watching and I shot a load deep into Amanda , as I pulled out b sucked and licked all our juices off me , she then greedily cleaned up every inch of bodily fluid available . We all lay in bed and cuddled up , Amanda then went for a pee and pronounced shit b you've missed the last train !!! . We had fucked for hours and ended up driving b home to Glasgow , the girls cuddled up on the back seat and fondled all the way over , we arrived at b,s house and she slipped away into the night and we never hear a thing again . Fab profile deleted . Hope you enjoyed the story it is 100% true and my side to things on fab . The true swingers out there just need respect guys.

By *icuriousbelfastMan  over a year ago

Newry

Tremendous adventure! A great meet indeed!

omg thats so hot x

home

"omg thats so hot x"

Thanks for comments takes some typing out but was worth it

Thanks for that believable tale, but I skipped large chunks of it as it was very difficult to read.

Break up your next tale into paragraphs. I'm sure it will appeal better to your readers - it will to this one.

Thanks again

Ps. I hope Amanda has enjoyed more ladies on Fab.....?

» Add a new message to this topic