FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Unintentional bareback

Unintentional bareback

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Before peeps jump on us, we only play safe normally apart from a couple of very long term friends with benefits.

And, this is a 100% true story.

I am a voyeur only and watched my wife many times playing with gents (using a condom) over the 15+ year we been on the scene and this is became one of the main thoughts that pop into my head.

About 10 year ago my wife was getting fucked real hard by an extremal well hung black guy, we had a camera sat on a tripod running away undisturbed while I was the other side of the room taking odd pictures.

Back then the thought of a condom splitting rarely would enter my mind as we used to use the extra safe and they where incredibly strong as we had messed about with them with water in the past lol

Anyway, after the normal for play and about 1/2 hour fucking he stopped in the same position fucking her face down arse up and he changed from long deep strokes pulling right out then right in each thrust to small thrusts, pulling out only a tiny bit then back in.

After about 1/2 hour of this he came while in her as deep as he could get, it wasn't until after he finished and pulled out we seen the condom had broke and he had cum deep in her, he said sorry he had no idea and so on.

Shaz did go and show and get out what she could but cause he was so hung she could get little out anyway.

After the meet when we (as we always do) looked at the pics and vid, we seen the condom had split, he actually had pulled out for a sec, seen it had split then put it back in and carried on fucking her real quick before we could even notice.

He was fucking her a good 1/2 hour without our knowledge bareback and he made sure he pushed in as deep as he possibly could when he came making shaz squeal a bit, he was over about 10 inch.

We used to watch that video quite often and it used to make us real horny, not the fact that he was bareback but the fact he new it was broke but carried on anyway.

Ever since this happened, it often pops into my (Tonys) head I wish it would happen agan.

Anyway, just to set the record straight, Shaz got tested and been tested many times since and STD free.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iptopcoolMan  over a year ago

mid

What a load of rubbish

How can someone shag for half hour lol

By *assboiMan  over a year ago

belfast

I was fucked last Friday for ages by a young stud, and he went deep n hard I came twice through prostate stimulation

By *ltinkumsteve1Man  over a year ago

barrow in furness

"What a load of rubbish

How can someone shag for half hour lol "

Quite easily. Not everyone is wanting quickie

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I regularly fuck for that long and so do lots of other guys, maybe there is something wrong with you

We do for hours sometimes.

By *rufflesCouple  over a year ago

manchester

"We do for hours sometimes. "

We always insist on safe sex, but would also love to take the plunge and have a bareback MMF threesome. Its just at what point do we trust a (regular) f/b and go for it? The thought of watching and knowing that a bull is actually filling my wife's small pussy and then me cleaning her out is such a massive turn on for us both. Sadly guess it will always simply remain a fantasy

By *ood tongue!!!Man  over a year ago

harwich

"We do for hours sometimes.

We always insist on safe sex, but would also love to take the plunge and have a bareback MMF threesome. Its just at what point do we trust a (regular) f/b and go for it?"

Well, 1 guy we was meeting for over 3 year Shaz would do it with had just came out of a marriage and was only a another site for 2 day when we met him, as he was such a nice guy and we told him we would be up for reg meets he then left that site, then after a month or so playing safe, they both got tested and bobs your uncle lol

The whole scene has risk, even if just soft play I spose it's whatever you feel comfortable with.

We're not against babreback, we just wouldn't do it with anyone.

It's something Shaz very strict on, will only do it with with any 1 person at a time, he has to be someone we meet very often, someone we met many times before, someone that has been recently tested and someone Shaz feels confident enough in that he's not doing it with lots of others.

The guy we wrote about at the top was unintentional, the condom split and we didn't know until after.

Shaz did get tested after the incident and was clear.

"I regularly fuck for that long and so do lots of other guys, maybe there is something wrong with you "

By *xford1975bimaleMan  over a year ago

oxford

By *rufflesCouple  over a year ago

manchester

"We do for hours sometimes.

We always insist on safe sex, but would also love to take the plunge and have a bareback MMF threesome. Its just at what point do we trust a (regular) f/b and go for it?

Well, 1 guy we was meeting for over 3 year Shaz would do it with had just came out of a marriage and was only a another site for 2 day when we met him, as he was such a nice guy and we told him we would be up for reg meets he then left that site, then after a month or so playing safe, they both got tested and bobs your uncle lol

The whole scene has risk, even if just soft play I spose it's whatever you feel comfortable with.

We're not against babreback, we just wouldn't do it with anyone.

It's something Shaz very strict on, will only do it with with any 1 person at a time, he has to be someone we meet very often, someone we met many times before, someone that has been recently tested and someone Shaz feels confident enough in that he's not doing it with lots of others."

Yes pretty much as we imagined. We know it will def happen one day, but as you say all 3 of us will need to be confident!

"Yes pretty much as we imagined. We know it will def happen one day, but as you say all 3 of us will need to be confident!"

Yes you need to be 100% confident and sure, to us, a legover just sn't worth risking our health for so like to be very very careful.

Safe sex is so important but bareback sex is sooooo horny with the right person.

My hubby loves sloppy seconds lol and there is something about licking another mans cum off my hubbys cock that is so horny..... xxxx

By *arebackSpunkerMan  over a year ago

Hinckley, Nuneaton, Rugby & surounding

He knew how to make the condom split before he pumped his seed up her womb.

I don't know about you Tony or indeed Shaz but I would of loved it if SHAZ had been my wife and got knocked up by a BBC

"What a load of rubbish

OMG are you serious?? Lots of men and women can fuck for hours...you're obviously an amateur when it comes to sex and have alot to learn...bless ya

By *hingford manMan  over a year ago

highams park East London

"What a load of rubbish

Lmfao no wonder your still looking for a fem you can satisfy

By *aughtiness123Couple  over a year ago

"What a load of rubbish

OMG are you serious?? Lots of men and women can fuck for hours...you're obviously an amateur when it comes to sex and have alot to learn...bless ya"

Blimey.....It was obviously a joke. Hence the smiley and the 'lol'. It made us chuckle.

"He knew how to make the condom split before he pumped his seed up her womb."

How would he know how to make the condom split?

"What a load of rubbish

of course or longer if your a repeater too...

By *arebackSpunkerMan  over a year ago

Hinckley, Nuneaton, Rugby & surounding

Johnsons Baby Oil , Vasaline will rot and make a condom split in a verry short time.

By *van ArdenMan  over a year ago

Coleford, Forest of Dean, Gloucestershire.

I have only once eperienced a broken johnny while shagging.

Wifey and me hadn't long been married and at that time were still using contraception.

I made the mistake of not pulling back my foreskin prior to unroling the johnny as I didn't think it would matter.

Now I'm not small in the cock department and on that occasion was going at it like a jack rabbit.

to my horror when I withdrew my cock the tip of the johnny was completely missing. As we had only just got married we didn't want to have kids straight away but I am happy to say Wifey didn't become pregnant on that occassion but we were a bit worried for a few weeks lol

Since then I have always pulled back my foreskin fully before unrolling a johny.

I was a regular for an Asian couple and used to fuck the wifey for over 30 mins in different positions.

Hubby would sit back and relax to enjoy the show and to take pics.

"What a load of rubbish

OMG are you serious?? Lots of men and women can fuck for hours...you're obviously an amateur when it comes to sex andhave alot to learn...bless ya

Blimey.....It was obviously a joke. Hence the smiley and the 'lol'. It made us chuckle."

Erm I didn't see no smiley face just a green with envy face so would be easy to misinterpret your message

mid

"What a load of rubbish

OMG are you serious?? Lots of men and women can fuck for hours...you're obviously an amateur when it comes to sex andhave alot to learn...bless ya

Blimey.....It was obviously a joke. Hence the smiley and the 'lol'. It made us chuckle.

Erm I didn't see no smiley face just a green with envy face so would be easy to misinterpret your message"

Yes it was definitely said as a JOKE ! Maybe I will say the word joke next time so people understand

"What a load of rubbish

Erm I didn't see no smiley face just a green with envy face so would be easy to misinterpret your message

Yes it was definitely said as a JOKE ! Maybe I will say the word joke next time so people understand "

Might be easier to just put a smiley face

By *ngel n tedCouple  over a year ago

maidstone

"What a load of rubbish

Yes it was definitely said as a JOKE ! Maybe I will say the word joke next time so people understand

Might be easier to just put a smiley face "

Instead of the green laughing one, thats too cryptic

Wow has anyone got a sense of humour on here..So many uptight people

"Wow has anyone got a sense of humour on here..So many uptight people "
i left mine on the bus.... lol

"What a load of rubbish

It's not that unusual...just control yourself...change position of penetration so it doesn't rub u in the same way and then return when urge has gone....you can do symbiotic orgasms this way. Takes some practice but once you know how works most times.

I was fucking a bbw cougar over her car bonnet! Was fucking her in the Arse! Realised t split and didn't say a word

"Safe sex is so important but bareback sex is sooooo horny with the right person.

My hubby loves sloppy seconds lol and there is something about licking another mans cum off my hubbys cock that is so horny..... xxxx"

"I was fucking a bbw cougar over her car bonnet! Was fucking her in the Arse! Realised t split and didn't say a word"

Wow you are boasting about that

By *iguy4sexyfunMan  over a year ago

huntingdon

I was on my dinner time fuck break with my 16 year old g/f in her folks house, she never bothered to dress so we are very quickly naked & fucking nice + deep. i tell her the condoms has broke so she tells me to carry on until she is full of my hot cum

mid

"Wow has anyone got a sense of humour on here..So many uptight people "

I will remember in future to only use happy smiley faces lol

Sex is not about how long you last but the enjoyment you have ... Also if you have sex for hours ... Maybe you should find someone that turns you on because believe me if they did you wouldn't last that long

"Sex is not about how long you last but the enjoyment you have ... Also if you have sex for hours ... Maybe you should find someone that turns you on because believe me if they did you wouldn't last that long "

lol.... so are you saying those of us who enjoy hrs of sex rather than a short quickie aren't turned on? Lmao.

"Safe sex is so important but bareback sex is sooooo horny with the right person.

My hubby loves sloppy seconds lol and there is something about licking another mans cum off my hubbys cock that is so horny..... xxxx"

"I was fucking a bbw cougar over her car bonnet! Was fucking her in the Arse! Realised t split and didn't say a word

Wow you are boasting about that"

I got tested and luckily clean

"I was fucking a bbw cougar over her car bonnet! Was fucking her in the Arse! Realised t split and didn't say a word

Wow you are boasting about that

I got tested and luckily clean"

....but did she

did you not think oh her and any others she may subsequently meet?

» Add a new message to this topic