FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Cd caught by (now) ex wife

Cd caught by (now) ex wife

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've been dressing on and off for the past 20 years. Started off with a few bits of underwear here and there, which has now grown to quite a collection even after getting rid of it all a few times!

This all happened about 4 years ago now. My wife (now ex) used to go out to her fat club meeting once a week,

So I used to take this opportunity to dress up, have a few meets here and there etc.

So this time in particular I'd arranged a meet with a guy from fab. I'd managed to get home from work a bit early, managed to fully prep myself and dress as instructed. I had met Steve a few times so I knew what to expect! I wore my black lace top fishnets with my black and red lace basque and thong, a nice tight black PVC Chinese style dress, which just covered my bum, my slutty black 4" heels wig makeup and made sure I had my dog collar and lead on. I finished off the look with some deep red lipstick and lipgloss.

I always liked to be prepped for Steve so would always pre lube and pop in my butt plug to help me out!

So Steve would always send me a txt to say he was 5 mins away so I'd dim the lights unlock the front door and assume the position of all 4s on the living room floor.

I heard his car pull up, and it wasn't long before he was inside the door and I could hear him taking his clothes off. He walked around infront of me grabbed the lead and ran his hand through my hair, he guided my head onto his ever hardening cock so I could begin to suck. I loved the way he would gently ease it into my mouth and make me slowly suck him, feeling his cock expand with every mouthful!

After a while he made his way behind me and started to play with my plug, easing it out before slowly popping it back inside me which would send judders through my body! Then without any warning I could feel the head of his lovely hard cock easing its way into my tight lubed hole. Once it was all in, he started to gently fuck me, pulling back on the lead so I couldn't escape his now rock hard meaty cock. He started to pick up the pace a bit, I loved the feeling of him slamming all of his cock deep inside me, pulling back on the collar and lead....

Shall I continue then???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes do continue

By *orkshire biMan  over a year ago

elland

Please do

Please go on

By *istresskaty1981TV/TS  over a year ago

brigg

Oh definitely xx

By *eishel215Man  over a year ago

Ware

Oh yes please do XXX

By *acheldTV/TS  over a year ago

Dundalk

Please continue

He continued to fuck me, alternating between hard and deep and slow and gentle, before he ordered me to get up as he wanted me to ride him on the sofa. So Steve assumed the position on the sofa and I lowered myself down onto his lovely meaty cock and started to ride him! It wasn't long before we were soon in a rhythm and I was really slamming his cock into me nice and deep!

It's at this point out of the corner of my eye I saw the living room door open and my Mrs standing there just staring!

Well you can all imagine what happened next, I climbed off Steve he pretty much grabbed his clothes and ran out the house!

So I'm stood there dressed like a slut, lipstick all smudged on my face, lube running down my inner thigh towering over my Mrs while she looks me up and down! The 1st words she says are "at first I thought it was you fucking some slag" I took this as quite a compliment, even though my heart was in my throat at this point thinking my whole life would be over now!!

So there was the expected shouting and crying to start with, until I sat her down and tried to explain everything. Then followed what felt like the Spanish Inquisition, "don't you find me attractive?" "Are you gay?" "How many guys have you been with?" Etc...

Once she calmed down a bit I managed to move in for a cuddle, which felt really strange to start with seeing as I was still dressed up! She accidentally put her hand on my leg and quickly removed it, I don't know if it was the strange feeling of feeling fishnets on someone else's legs or what, but I took her hand and placed it back, just below the lace top of my fishnets. She looked me in the eye and we stated to kiss.

Now those of you that have had blazing rows with their partners will know that makeup sex can be totally amazing and this was no exception!!

This was the start of my Mrs naming me, shopping for me, helping me perfect my look and even helping arrange meets! But that's another story if you're interested? X

By *onnaluvdollTV/TS  over a year ago

cork

Definitely

Why she your ex wife

brigg

Do carry on! I love this xx

Thanks, it's nice to get your support x

By *ammyTV/TS  over a year ago

manchester

Plz dont stop

So after that night we talked about different situations etc and I tried to explain as much as possible so she would understand, but it got to the point where curiosity got the better of her and she wanted to see me all dressed up and with a guy properly as Rachel!

So I arranged another meet with Steve and explained that my Mrs knew what we would be getting up to and she would be around to watch etc

He was a little apprehensive to start with but I soon managed to persuade him! ??

So the evening finally came and I did my usual preparations and started to get ready, when my Mrs produced a bag from her wardrobe and said "I think these would more suit your look" she had bought be a pair of black lace top stockings, a nice pair of black French lace knickers and a matching black lace basque.

I started to put the items on while she sat on the bed just watching. Once I had them all on, she said "hold on, my LBD would look amazing with that" so she passed me her dress and ushered me to try it on. Luckily for me she wasn't far off my size so it fitted pretty well, even though it was a bit shorter on me. I slipped on my heels and gave her a twirl. She said "you bitch your ass and legs look so much better than mine!" We had a little chuckle together before I sat next to her so she could do my makeup and fix my wig for me.

With the makeup complete I looked far more convincing than when I attempted to do it. She even took the time to paint my finger nails.

We made our way downstairs, opened a bottle of wine and sat on the sofa chatting. It felt abit strange to start with but I put her at ease by complimenting her on what she was wearing saying how beautiful she was etc.

We were luckily interrupted by the txt from Steve giving me the 5 minute warning, I popped off to the bathroom, did some last minute adjustments, lubed up and popped in my trusty butt plug. I made my way downstairs kissed my Mrs and assumed my position on the floor..... X

By *inky1963Man  over a year ago

Leicester

Wow you are very lucky

brigg

Love it xx

Please do continue.

Great story so far

More please

More more more plz xx

By *anxfrankMan  over a year ago

isle of man

Such a horny story please keep it going

So I heard Steve's car pull up as normal and he made his way into the house, my Mrs welcomed him in, said "nice to see you again, just carry on as if I'm not here and sat back down on the sofa. Steve looked over at me and said he liked the new look as he removed his clothes, he walked around infront of me and lifted up my face to reveal my expertly done makeup. He said " wow if I didn't know any better I'd have said you were a woman!"

I slowly took his cock in my mouth looking over at my Mrs as I did, she blew me a kiss as she watched on.

I went back to on sucking Steve's ever hardening and growing juicy cock, mixing between deep throating and running my tongue along his shaft. He was starting to get into his rhythm of fucking my face and making me gag when I heard my Mrs get up and get down on her knees beside me and start playing with Steve's cock at the same time. He slid it straight in her mouth and she gagged on his impressive length. She has always given great bj's and is often called Dyson by her girly mates!

I made my way behind my Mrs and pulled up her short black skirt and ran my hands over her arse and down over her lace knickers, I pulled them to one side and started to tease her pussy with my fingers. She must have been enjoying seeing me suck Steve's cock as she was soaking wet and I slid 3 fingers straight inside her. She let out a moan as she was still sucking Steve. I knelt down behind her and started to lick her soaking wet clit and slide my tongue in her pussy. I heard Steve say " God she's a dirty bitch" and my Mrs said " I think you should fuck her now"

So he made his way behind me as usual, but this time there was no messing, he pulled my lace knickers down whipped out the plug and slid all of his cock in one go! I let out a massive moan with my head buried deep in my Mrs pussy. ...

By *amie8tTV/TS  over a year ago

Radcliffe

Fab story! Why did your misses leave? Looks like she was on to a good thing!

Hmmmmmmm more

Very hot and I'm so jealous

By *xford1975bimaleMan  over a year ago

oxford

More

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

Want to hear more of this horny story

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

Please continue

amazing!!!!

Wonderful story.

By *ar_1975Man  over a year ago

Clontarf

Great story!!!

By *ikki ShooterTV/TS  over a year ago

Epsom

Very nice x

Steve started to fuck me quite aggressively pulling back on my hips and really letting me have it. My Mrs got up and sat on the edge of the sofa and started fingering herself while Steve was going at it hammer and tongs! I knew he wouldn't last long at this pace so I told him to sit on the sofa next to my Mrs, I mounted his rock hard cock reverse cow girl so they could both watch me taking it. They started kissing and it wasn't long before he was playing with her lovely big boobs, I could hear him sucking her nipples as she was moaning with pleasure getting closer to orgasm, she was begging to be fucked saying " I need cock in me, one of u fuck me!"

So I climbed off Steve and pulled my Mrs to the edge of the sofa and slid my cock deep in her wet pussy with her legs over my shoulders. This was the first time I had fucked her as Rachel. I think Steve must have been feeling left out because he was soon back inside me from behind matching my rhythm. I knew I wouldn't last long like this and could feel myself getting closer to cumming. She was almost at the point of screaming with pleasure as I shot my load deep inside her.

I collapsed ontop of her with Steve still pounding away in me, my Mrs still wanted more so I said how about Steve finishes off inside u as well then?

I remember her eyes widening at this point, like she couldn't believe her luck! Steve pulled out from me and told my Mrs to get on all 4s. I sat on the sofa and she put her head between my legs and started to suck my cock clean....

Fab-tastic... carry on please x

Hot

By *aulnorthumberlandMan  over a year ago

Blyth

Very hot

You lucky bugger!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

brigg

Amazing xx

By *xford1975bimaleMan  over a year ago

oxford

By *dsindyTV/TS  over a year ago

East Lancashire

Lovely

Amazing more please xx

Please can we have more

more

By *ncorMan  over a year ago

Ipswich

very nice

By *tephens11Man  over a year ago

Leeds

Good

Steve didn't waste anytime getting his cock into her cum filled pussy. It was quite a turn on to see another guy fucking my Mrs while she was sucking away on my cock. I was starting to get hard again so I lifted my legs up over my Mrs shoulder and started to finger my stretched hole. My Mrs must have got the idea because she ran her tongue down my now hard cock and towards my hole and started to rimm me, I couldn't help but hold the back of her head in place and get her tongue in nice and deep.

Steve was really pounding away at her pussy now and I knew he wasn't far off cumming. I was guessing my Mrs was enjoying having another mans cock in her cum filled pussy as she was really pushing back on him and between sucking and rimming me, was screaming the house down! Her moans of pleasure were getting louder and louder, Steve was matching this with harder and harder thrusts saying I'm "gonna cum" until he shot his hot creamy load inside my Mrs as she moaned and squirmed on his cock.

We all collapsed in a heap until Steve pulled out and made his way over to me and made me suck his cock clean. I loved the taste of his salty cum mixed with Mrs sweet pussy juice.

Steve made his way to the kitchen to get a drink, my Mrs was still on all 4s resting her head on my lap, I stood up and made my way behind her and ran my fingers over the cum that was dripping out her pussy and started to push it back inside her, I lay down on the floor face up and put my head between her legs and started to lick her out. She got the message and sat up on my face so I could really lick her out! I loved her looking down at me over her big hard nipples seeing me as Rachel licking another guys cum from her pussy. ...

This is hot hope there's more to come

Please more

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

By *ikki ShooterTV/TS  over a year ago

Epsom

Great story

Great story . Hope there is more to come

So Steve made his way back in from the kitchen and I guess liked what he saw because he fed his limp cock into my Mrs mouth for her to suck again.

She worked her magic on him and it wasn't long before I could hear him face fucking her and her gagging on his cock which made me eat her pussy even deeper. She was tasting so salty and sweet all at the same time. The mix of all our cum was making me so horny I needed Steve's cock in me again.

I said to them both " how about u fuck me again Steve while she sits on my face!"

So Steve made his way between my legs and we slid a cushion under my bum, my Mrs spun around so she could face him and hold my legs up. Steve added a bit more lube and started to slide his rock hard cock back into my tight hole. I could hear them start kissing and there was lots of heavy breathing going on as I nibbled away on my Mrs clit and got my tongue in nice and deep.

Steve started to soon get into a good hard fast rhythm and was really pounding away in me, I could feel my Mrs hand around my cock as she wanked me off. She was moaning louder and louder and knew she was about to cum on my face! Steve started fucking me harder and harder to match her moans and she was wanking me faster and faster. She let out an almighty moan as her body tingled and I could feel her cum on my face!

Steve was still pounding away in me as she climbed off to see my makeup all smudged and my face glistening with her cum. I was begging Steve to fuck me harder and shoot his load in me, I could feel his cock getting really hard and his grunts were getting louder until I felt his lovely thick cock explode inside me! He kept pumping away slowly making sure I got every last drop.

We all lay there in silence for a bit catching our breath. My Mrs went to fetch us all a drink while Steve cleaned himself up and got dressed. We sat and chatted for a bit, Steve made his excuses and left. My Mrs and I sat on the sofa and cuddled. I don't think either of us expected the evening to be such a success. We got cleaned up and went to bed x

Wow. Brilliant story

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

So why is she your ex ... did her and steve get together ???

By *icuriousbelfastMan  over a year ago

Newry

Great story. Love to hear more.

By *AMES19620Man  over a year ago

newport

[Removed by poster at 26/06/16 16:03:48]

By *AMES19620Man  over a year ago

newport

Loved the story

By *etes-dragonCouple  over a year ago

Wales and the South West

cool. Good read

D x

By *vanabeusedTV/TS  over a year ago

somewhere

My god

A lovely kinky fantasy, but aren't all fantasies meant to be kinky?

Thanks for the thrill....

» Add a new message to this topic