FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > cousin

cousin

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi this is something that happened to me over 30 years ago , before I start my cousin was the one that started it lol.

I was 19 or 20 I think , my cousin is two years younger, it was in the summer and she would come to our house as her parents were at work we live on a farm so always outside, we had gone for a walk and stopped by a stream their was a large area that you could swim in , we were sat down when she said lets go for a swim as its so hot , I said ok have you got your bathers at the farm with you . She just said yes but I am not going to walk as its to hot , I am going in my underwear, we had done this before so I was ok with that , just as she got down to her knickers and bra she turned to me and said if I go in this it will be wet and then I have to put my clothes over them , sod it she said I'm going skinny with that the bra come off and knickers were just about to come off , I said stop we cant she has her hands on her hips her nips were hard and I don't know were to look , all she said was why you shy cous ?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Any more

HaHa. Yes ..

I can just imagine this happening. Lots of us must have been in similar situations in our youth and little or no experience in how we were supposed to behave. I loved girls like this.

I can't wait to here more of how your dilemma unfolded.

Well after she said you shy cous , she just stepped out off her knickers , stood their for a minute, I just looked on with mouth open , she had a hot body for a 17 year old nice tits , small but very nice nips very hard , she had hair on her pussy but not thick , then she just smiled and walked in to the water. When she got in she turned and said well coming in or just going to sweat in the sun . She then went on to tease me , I just thought hell why not , it wasn't till I started to take my clothes off that the hardon from hell came to mind , I cant let her see me like this , so I took all my clothes off with my back to her . I got a wolf call off her and nice ass cous , then she said something that shocked me . Well you saw the front off me so its only fair I get to have a look. Know I have a 8 half inch cock with a good girth , she kept on and on turn round you coward, in the end just to shout her up I turned not know what she would say as I was hard and it was her body that had done it , after all she was my cousin. Quite she just looked at me , at my cock then into my eyes and back to my cock, after what felt like ages she talked , know my cousin never used bad language, she just said fucking hell cous that's fucking massive!

Ok, good start.

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

This is going to get interesting ?

I just jump in the pond to cover my embarrassment, we were just stood their a feet or two apart , my cousin was just looking down in the water at my cock , will you stop looking I said not angry more laughing it out, I cant stop looking at it , its massive it as thick as my wrist. I just splashed her and that took her mind off it , she started to splash me and play about, she tried to push me over but she's thin and I just pulled her Down in the water , a bit to hard as see went face first into my groin, she came out off the water with a look off shock on her face , you alright? Alright that thing almost took my eye out , we just laughed. After a bit she said shall we get out and dry as its getting close to dinner. I still had a hardon, it would just not go down , I will be truthful as I was looking in the water at her so this didn't help, she got out and started to jump up and down, that didn't help as I just watched as her tits bounced up and down. She stopped and asked you getting out then as she sat down on the grassy bank with her knees up under her chin , all I could see was her pussy pushing out from between her legs , I just said I cant and looked down . She said I have seen it so it doesn't really matter know does it cous. I walked out off the water conscious of my cock at full master bouncing up and down as I got up the bank next to her , and yes yet again all she did was look at my cock with open mouth .

Anything else happen?

More please

By *hil12Man  over a year ago

devon

More please, so if she a bit of hair on her pussy want bout u

More please

By *itman6969Man  over a year ago

stirling

(1thumb)

Well do continue.

Please continue this is a good start

Mmmmm more please

By *ussgbrMan  over a year ago

Burton

Yeah more pls, got my cock twitching lol

By *rstar87Man  over a year ago

Chelmsley Wood (Brum)

More please

By *rstar87Man  over a year ago

Chelmsley Wood (Brum)

[Removed by poster at 10/06/16 00:11:23]

I got next to her and layout in the sun to dry , after about 5 mins she went to say something and stooped, what i said , well i have only seen two dicks and they were fuck all like that, so i had to ask as i was very curious, how ? One was at a party and they were playing truth or dare, and one off the girls dared a boy to get it out , but that was small compared to that pointing to my cock, and the second one ? That's was with Phil she had gone out with him for a week or two , i asked what had happened, they were at his household in his bed room, he was felling me up , i had to ask , what you mean feel you up , i was expecting her to go all shy , but she came straight out with it , playing with my tits and then he was fingering me . My cock twitch at the though, Lisa said wow it moved , i tried to carry on talking and get her back to telling me about Phil, Lisa then told me he ask would she wank his dick , i asked did she , Lisa said he got it out and she put her hand around it and wanked him , but i think i am shit at it as he stop me twice, on the second his mum called to see if we want a drink so we stopped.

she then shocked me by asking can you show me how to wank properly?

amazing story

Starting to get interesting now! Hmmmxxx

Bookmark

God this was not what I was expecting, here I am on the grass naked with my 17 year old cousin and she's asking me to show her how to wank a guy , fuck I am so turned on my balls are hurting, she asked again please just between you and me , I want tell my friends. Ok I will but just between use , so I put my hand on my cock and slowly wank, god this is embarrassing and horny st the same time, I am wanking for a min or two and Lisa is watching eyes wide open , then out off the blue she says can I try . With out saying a word I just take my hand away and she puts hers on my cock , god this was nice her small hand on my cock, its hard as hell , am I doing it right , all that come out off my mouth was yeah. I had to stop her I sst up and she looked like I had take away her favourite toy , she moved and sat in front off me and put her hand back around my cock , she was know going a bit fast , I had to stop her I was close I could feel my balls going , Lisa you have to stop or I am going to cum , my friend was saying she made a boy cum , what's it like , to late I was their I exploded, my cum shot out , it hit her tits belly and over her pussy, Lisa looked shocked, I said sorry I couldn't help it , wow that was awesome god a lot comes out , the front off her was covered in spunk I had just cum over my cousin!

By *xxxMan  over a year ago

Bedford & Chester

By *eecekydawnMan  over a year ago

nr Brighton

Fabulous story, please keep it going!

By *arehamMan  over a year ago

handforth

Wow

By *ack-danielsCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

I hope there's more to come

"I hope there's more to come "

I like what you did there, lol

"more to cum...., ??

Love it

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

Nice

By *litlicker77Man  over a year ago

Dirty old town

Looking forward to more on this one

By *9moodleCouple  over a year ago

Staffordshire

Do some more in work lol glad you liked it , so far

Lisa just sat their as if it was normal to be covered in spunk, I told her to go wash it off as it will dry on her in this heat, she went to the pond and washed it off, she asked do all guys cum like that , I told her some cum more than other. She lay down next to me I was semi by know and my balls felt great, she said I liked doing that well just keep it between use, she then asked can I clear some stuff up , like what I don't understand, well the things the girls say some I just smile as I don't want to look silly ,

. I am thinking god please don't start asking about sex . She went off at full speed, asking what's a BJ licking out, what's a cherry ?? man in the boat , you name it she asked , didn't give me chance to say a word, and guess what someone else was listening my cock it was at full mast again .

Well Lisa had just wanked me off and I had cum over her , so talking about sex has to be better. I said ok if we go through the stuff you asked about the female side, I told her that when your friends talk about the man in the boat its your clit. I asked her you play with yourself, some times she said , well top off your pussy is were your clit is, she just said that it gets bigger if I play with it and it feels nice, then I tell her about licking out , this is were a guys licks your pussy, hell that sounds great. I talked about her cherry G spot at the end I think I covered all I could think off. After a bit she said and about the guy stuff, I then told her about wanking, bj and fucking, she ask about bj, so I put it in my mouth and blow, no that's just what its called, you lick and move your mouth up and down like you did wanking me. Quite you could see her think , what about when you cum, well a guy will say he's about to and its up to the girl if she wants to take her mouth off, what some girls keep it their, their was tons off it what you do with it then , some spit it out some swallow it, what's it taste like , I laughed I don't know.

. Can we try some off them WHAT !!!!

Dudley

Love it kinky funny and a good read

Dudley

Love it kinky funny and a good read

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

The education of a young virgin

Can't wait to read the rest of this.

More please . This is so horny

Enjoying this thread immensely

By *lueballs41Man  over a year ago

Somerset

By *r MarriedMan  over a year ago

Staffordshire

Getting better with each instalment

Very good

By *reygorCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

great read is it true ?if so do you ever see your cousin now days?

By *ussgbrMan  over a year ago

Burton

So horny this afternoon, and this thread isn't helping lol. Hard on in my work shorts ;o)

By *ornyone30Man  over a year ago

ABERDEEN

Years ago when I was 16 I was at my aunties in the living room watching TV there was only me and my older cousin in the house. She comes into the room wearing just a top and panties, she had her trousers in her hand. She then stood just out if eye line from the TV and slowly put them on. Me being 16 couldn't help but look and could see a dark hairy bush tucked behind those panties. Now I was shy back then so nothing came of it but do wonder why she did that to this day. And if she did it now the end result would be so different.

By *onny-2008Man  over a year ago

Manchester/ Lancaster

Wow this is so horny had a hard on reading it ,we all want more please

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great post - takes us back to when we were so innocent! Ha

Can we try some off them , fucking hell I cant, with that Lisa grabs hold off my cock at the base, well he wants to , I'm hard as hell , I laughed he has a brain off his own . Well what she did next shocked the hell out off me , she lowered her head and put my cock in her mouth , I froze, she could just about get the head in and a inch off cock but oooo , she was trying to give head , I had to say watch your teeth. So in the end I am try to tell her how , move your mouth up and down, use your hand at the base. She was try her best bless her, well my balls started so I gave her time to move , Lisa I am close to Cumming, she stopped she didn't move , then went back to sucking, that was it , I couldn't take any more I exploded in her mouth , the shock made her pull away and she got a squirt off spunk on her face it was on her chin the she shock me again and put her mouth back over my cock I shot one more in here mouth . She pull out and looked at me a line off spunk on her face some on her chin and I new she had some in her mouth , eyes wide she swallowed , o my god . That's a odd taste , salty , but ok , I wanted to see if I liked it , if I was going to spit it out or be sick I want wanted to do it her , she just laughed. For the second time she walks to the stream to wash my spunk off her self .

Loving this keep it going

This is lovely! Hope you get to taste that lovely pussy!

By *athylacyTV/TS  over a year ago

Maidstone

Dudley

Just gets better

wow

By *itman6969Man  over a year ago

stirling

Nice!!

By *ermaeMan  over a year ago

co down

Great story

Yeah beautifully written ????

By *addy9675Man  over a year ago

cardiff / south wales

Love it so far horn x

This had got me so hard

"This had got me so hard"

it got me throbbing too

Brilliant, loving this story

By *ack-danielsCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

Class so far

By *ellomrtastyTV/TS  over a year ago

CD fuck town

What age is your cousin now.

Is she on Fabs so we can check her out

More please

Can't wait for more very horny

By *attoodGent90Man  over a year ago

March

Loving this more more more!

My mind is blank , not how I saw the day going. We are laying on the grass and Lisa is say how she like that , was she ok at giving a BJ , after a bit she says , so what's licking out with a smile , shit , as I feel her move I open my eyes and the view I will never forget, she's sat up facing me with her legs open just looking at me, I cant take my eyes away from her pussy, she hasn't got much hair just a small amount off black hair on the top , lips just a small amount, this is not from shaving or trimming, its natural never been touched, before waxing and shaving.will you show me what licking out is then , by know my morals have fucked off for a long walk. I lean over just a inch from her pussy, I can small her , god it smells nice,

By *erri AnneTV/TS  over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Yes please continue

Love this story

I can see its wet, is that from the heat off the day , or from the stream , Lisa is laying on her back legs wide open , I put my mouth on her young pussy, she jumps , I start licking slowly, god it tastes out off this world, I lick up and down a few times then lick and suck her small clit, she is making little moaning noises , I move Down and put my tongue in her hole, god its small , I tongue fuck her she is getting louder, I move up to her clit again and suck away , she is moving her hips as I carry on, then she stops moving and moans out loud her legs go stiff and shake she is cumming, I get a long god out off her , I pull away my face is covered in her juice she is still on her back breathing heavily, she sits up and just looks at me , you ok I ask, ok ok that was , I cant put words to how that was , my body is ting-a-ling. I have to get in the pond she says my bits are on fire.

I lay back on the grass and take in the sun , my cock is so hard, I can hear Lisa getting out of the stream , she stands next to me and lets the cold wat drip on me , oi you sod that's cold , she laughed and shock her hair so more water splashed me , she is now over me a leg each side off my body trying to get as much water on me as she can, I grad her hand and she goes off balance and falls forward on to me laughing, she is now sat on me , she moves closer and hugs me , thank you so much for doing this with me , I think hell no thank you , Lisa is know on top off me and I can feel my cock on her skin, she moves and and I say ooo , am I hurting you , I say your crushing my cock as its hard , sorry I can move up before she had her head on my chest so know her head is on my shoulder, as she has moved up my cock has gone between her legs , I can feel her fine pubes on my bell end, she starts taking about what we have done and how much she has liked it , and was asking about other things she can do, as she is talking she is also moving her hips up and down, very slowly , I can feel her pussy on the top off my cock, after a bit I can feel my cock is slippery I don't know if its from me , pre cum or from Lisa's pussy. She has stopped talking and just hugging me her hips are still moving very slowly and I can here her breathing heavy , I sneezed I must have moved Lisa a bit down my body when I sneezed as the tip off my cock went between her pussy lips, she let out a low moan, you ok I asked , all I got was a quite yes, she then carried on moving, my mind was spinning, my bell end was between my cousin pussy lips and I could fell it all wet and slippery, I had to say something, Lisa, yet a again a quite yeah, you do know were my cock is and what your doing right. She stop and looked up yes I do , it feels so nice , i will only do this , just let me carry on its just on the top off it please, ok but just the tip. Thanks she gets back to moving slowly and moaning , but after a bit she is getting move movement going , then she pushes down just a fraction but this is enough to push my head in to her pussy, fuck its like no pussy i had been in so small, Lisa let out a small cry , i didn't know if i had hurt her, you ok have i hurt you, no I'm ok just the shock, well thats your fault , you pushed down on it not me, how much went in ,i feel Lisa put her hand back down between her legs and i felt her hand on my cock, its only a bit off your top in , god it feels like i had more .

fantastic story, cant wait for next installment and read it from the start again.

loved the "sneeze" entry

Mmmmmm so hard

co down

Brilliant story , well thought out . Or maybe it's true ? Lol

By *hil12Man  over a year ago

devon

Wow wat happened next ?

wow

By *athylacyTV/TS  over a year ago

Maidstone

"fantastic story, cant wait for next installment and read it from the start again.

loved the "sneeze" entry "

Mmmmm

My cock is throbbing, I cant , Lisa is small and doesn't weight sod all so I pick her up off me , god it was like something possessed she was trying to hang on me and stay were she was, I put her on her ass , the look on her face pissed off or what, Why did you do that , the voice with anger. Lisa I have loved what we have done its be great , but you had my cock in you, it was only the tip , and it was half in , you said it was ok why did you stop. Lisa you only get one virginity when its broken that's it you cant get a new one. That quite look AGAIN, I know that and its mine so I can do what I want with it , please can I lay on top off you again, please, but if i say stop you stop Lisa ok, i just got a smile and a nod .so i lay back on the grass, she was on me before my head hit the ground, head on my shoulder and this time she was getting comfy she opened her legs wide than before and moved down my body till my cock hit her pussy, it was much wetting than last time, she started to move slowly again, my cock slipping between her lips , my head was just pushing her lips open and close back and four, yeah this is ok , fuck it was great. Then she pushed just a bit down so we were back in the same position as before i stopped , she was moaning very quietly, i asked you enjoying this , FUCK YES, i had to laugh, i can feel it throbbing in me , she then move so only half a inch went in more, Lisa you promised just the tip, i want to feel what its like with just that bit in, feel like to me it was like someone had their hand around my cock and try to cut the blood flow off. What's my cherry then , i told her it was half way up her pussy, a bit off skin acoss the hold that was the only way i could put it for her, ok can i ask a big favour please , WHAT, can i put it in till it gets to that point , please so i can just feel what its like to have a dick in me, right what i have done so far with her is wrong, and her i am with my cock head in my cousin virgin pussy so a inch or more is not going to matter, please please, ok but just to their, so slowly starts to push down, fuck this is not going to go any more , the look on her face is determined and pain, you ok , it hurts i said stop let it get used to having something in it , so she stopped and went back to rocky slowly, after a bit she was moaning again , i remember feeling wetness on my cock and balls, it was running out off her, she starts to move down again, is that better, fucking hell is better, i couldn't get over her using bad language, but yes it was fucking better lol, so i think she has about 3 may be 4 inches off my cock in her by know ,,she stops i need to get my breath , no rush just in your own time, Lisa looks at me and with a flushed face says this is awesome. Then she moves and takes a inch or two out off her pussy then moves and puts it back in , oooooooo god comes out off her mouth , then she does it again and again, thank god i have cum twice already as i could take this, Lisa keeps this up for 5 mins my balls are so wet, then she stops and shakes i i i o god , and slumps on my chest, ok yeah that was better then before, min later she goes to say something then stops, what she puts her hands on my chest and pushes her self up and squats over my cock , i look down the view is mind blowing, she has about 3 off cock in her , her pussy looking very stretch i look at her , the look on her face worried me. The look off defiance, Lisa what's going through your mind , your worrying me, Lisa moves her pussy down my cock till it hits something, Lisa i said that's it your cherry her pussy looked like it was going to split open , you promised me just to your cherry, she pull up about 2 inches and stopped, closed her eyes and pushed Down with her ass , my cock hit her cherry with force she let out a loud cry as my cock ripped through her virginity . Her ass was know sat on my legs she had ever inch in her. Lisa opened her eyes tears rolled Down her face mouth open. You fucking promised me just to your cherry you promised, i just smiled and nodded to you, i never said i promise. I'm sorry i had to , i wanted to like i said its mine to do as i feel and its better with you and not someone who doesn't know what he's doing, fine you ok , that fucking hurt , but its stopped know , now i feel full very full, she started to move her hips , god that fells awesome. She puts her head on my chest then moves her hips up and down moaning ver loud after a bit i say stop, you are joking, Lisa get off just go with it , i want to do something, i think you will like it, i get off and tell her to get on all fours for me , i get behind her fuck second best view off the day pussy is hanging open and what a ass , i slip my cock in slowly and push as i grad her hips , fuck is all she say, i start going in and out faster and deeper, she is panting and moaning, then she shakes and i feel as if this young pussy is trying to rip my cock off i stop as Lisa cums , her head hits the ground and she goes limp, my turn i start fucking her faster and faster , i rub my finger over her ass hole and push in , she lets out a long moan , that pushes me over the edge, i feel my balls start to go so i pull out and slid my cock between her bum checks then i cum rope after rope off spunk shoot all over Lisa's back . I slip over her , we lay their and hug , i say we better get cleaned up and go have dinner, i was her back and pussy for her and we get dressed, she puts her bra on and pulls her summer dress over her head ,then put her white knickers on , we walk on the path for a few yards and Lisa stops , what's the matter, she puts her hand up under her dress and takes off her knickers, what's the problem Lisa, I can't have these on holder her little knickers in my face , why , a bit flush in the face she says my pussy hurts and there uncomfortable to have on , bless her so I had to put them in my pocket as we walked to the farm for dinner .

By *attoodGent90Man  over a year ago

March

You should have filled her, I know I would have

Great story!

Is there a part 2?

This is bloody good more please

Dudley

Do hope there is more to cum

birmingham

this is a top true acount.or a great story.dont matter what a read .is this a ist cousin ?

I am glad you all like this , I have had some messages asking was this just a story , no this is not a story , this happened right or wrong it is true ,

birmingham

"I am glad you all like this , I have had some messages asking was this just a story , no this is not a story , this happened right or wrong it is true , "
oooh la la la .

Fuck me I wanna go skinny dipping with u

By *orsetlad2Man  over a year ago

Wareham

great story, hope you've got more to tell

Any more

Fantastic!!!!!

co down

Oh ! I enjoyed that

Very good

birmingham

shame to see this thread going but guess theres not much more poster can add to it .unless he saw her agian in the last 30 years .enjoyed it though

cardiff / south wales

Loved this x

Hope this is more

By *aughtyHOTWifeCouple  over a year ago

Near Bath

My god, wow I just read from start to finish, my cock is throbbing now ;.. Great story of a virginity being given away, wow.

best on here

By *innie33Man  over a year ago

ennis

did you fuck her regularly after this?

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

Hope so ?

Best story here

Oh, this had me going all the way. Hope there are a few more exploites you can tell us about.

By *weetChariotMan  over a year ago

High Wycombe

That is the best story yet, so had to play, had me so hard!

By *erterjonesMan  over a year ago

Warrington

"Fuck me I wanna go skinny dipping with u "

I want to go skinny dopping with the cousin

Great to wank my morning glory too!

By *igrivMan  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Always fantasised about my cousin and had been perving on her loads. Love sniffing her nickers and let lads cummin them

I fucked my cousin after a family party when we were both teenagers!

birmingham

"I fucked my cousin after a family party when we were both teenagers! "
well do tell more how that happen

"I fucked my cousin after a family party when we were both teenagers! well do tell more how that happen"

yes please do tell

Newcastle upon Tyne

Fuxked my cousin after night out in hotel room. It was best fuck ever

birmingham

met up with my cousin and her 30 year old daughter this morn [dont fancy her at all]but straight away i thought of this thread .the power of fab eh.

Hi their are more things we did and have done ,

You must go on!

I fucked my cousin when we were both about 19, I am 51 now and when we meet now we still share a passionate kiss and have a little play with each other even though we are both married

Love to hear more too .....

Great story loved it!

Glad you liked it , I have had a lot off people asking if it was true , yes 100% changed the ages but true , I have more to put down about our fun

By *aughtySexualArousalMan  over a year ago

SPALDING

Please tell us. This is so horny and I shot a massive load after reading this yesterday.

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

I did fuck my cousin too when I was about 15y old ..

Newcastle upon Tyne

Update from weekend. Went to attend wedding in Manchester this weekend and got my cousin back to my hotel room. She was beautifully dressed in her much revealing Indian outfit so can't keep my hands and cock to myself. Lovely shag always enjoyed sex with her since we were 17

I had been keeping out off Lisa way , making sure I was out off the farm before she got their, it had been over a week since we had the swim and my mind was going over time had she told someone, had she had a good think about it and made her mind up that it was wrong.my mum told me she was going out for the day tomorrow with her sister and I had to be at home as Lisa was coming, o shit I would have to see her, next day I am in the kitchen mum shouts that she was off , next thing Lisa comes into the kitchen like a bottle off pop,she has a summer dress on and her hair in ponytails, she sits down with a big smile on her face and asks were have you been, I haven't seen you in days , I just brushed it off and said out with my mates, I make use a tea and go in the front room. She is sat across from me on the sofa , talking away about her friends,who she has seen, I am not really taking it in all that's going through my mind is god I hope she hasn't told any off her mates, as I look up she has put her knees up under her chin, I can't help but look, Jesus she hasn't got any knickers on , she has only a bit off hair on the top as it hasn't started to grow yet,so all I can see is her pussy being pushed out between her legs, Lisa put your legs down will you, she looks at me very confused, why ? Why Lisa you haven't any knickers on , o I didn't put any on as its so hot ,

By *olfie2000Man  over a year ago

Download

Bookmarked, awesome story

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

sunderland

more please loving it

By *dventurerousgeoffMan  over a year ago

York

Love this story. I had a crush on my cousin yrs ago.

By *i015Man  over a year ago

Millbrook, Southampton

More please

Lisa sat like that your showing it me in its glory, Lisa just looked at me as if to say so. My mind was going full speed, did she do it on purpose have no knickers on as she knew it would be just me and her, or did she just go with out knickers as it was hot, nevermind its just looking at me what ever she did it for , Lisa put your legs down, ok if you want , like I said we live on a farm next building is a few miles away, I told Lisa I had a hours work to do around the farm and I would be back, she said fine I am going to do a bit off sun bathing in the back garden as its so hot, as I got up I had to hide the hard on in my shorts , don't think she saw it anyway, so after a hour I come and look for Lisa, as I walk out the back garden I stop in my tracks, Lisa has a towel layed on the grass and she is sun bathing on her back, she is Naked.

By *poolnerveycoupleCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

This has to be continued -I've got a hard on here after reading the skinny dipping story and now this!!

I stand their just looking, like I said her hair is in ponytails, her tits are very small just starting to grow her nipples are hard ? She only has a very small patch off hair on the top off her pussy, I am feel my cock growing just looking at her, I walk over Lisa what you doing, sun bathing what you think I'm doing, with that big smile on her face, Lisa your naked, so its just me and you here, and you have seen it all and she just laughs , can you put some sun cream on me please ? O shit

Very nice!

By *dventurerousgeoffMan  over a year ago

York

More please. Love the story

Just read this all the way through . My cock is throbbing . More please

horsham

Wow

Dudley

Fucking hell so wrong but so nice

sick, there are plenty of women in the world without having to fantasise about your own family members! makes me feel sick to the stomach!

i would

By *ike4362ukMan  over a year ago

Cheshunt

"sick, there are plenty of women in the world without having to fantasise about your own family members! makes me feel sick to the stomach! "
Sex between cousins is perfectly legal, so stop being a bore.

"sick, there are plenty of women in the world without having to fantasise about your own family members! makes me feel sick to the stomach! Sex between cousins is perfectly legal, so stop being a bore."

Here here! Go spoil another thread!

Loving the story, so horny, what a great way to learn about sex!!

cardiff / south wales

Love this story has me so horns and brings back a few memories

By *teve 9Man  over a year ago

dungannon

Brill story mmm thanks for sharing

"sick, there are plenty of women in the world without having to fantasise about your own family members! makes me feel sick to the stomach! Sex between cousins is perfectly legal, so stop being a bore."

And it being Legal makes it ok?? what the hell is wrong with you?!

By *ercaDona74Couple  over a year ago

Brough near Hull

"sick, there are plenty of women in the world without having to fantasise about your own family members! makes me feel sick to the stomach! Sex between cousins is perfectly legal, so stop being a bore.

And it being Legal makes it ok?? what the hell is wrong with you?!

Well... errr, yes. Isn't that what legal means? Or am I missing something? "

I don't think people understand what incensed is! and the fact that everyone on here seems to think its OK is just beyond belief! so by agreeing to this thread means you would fantasise about say for example your own sister? its exactly the same thing! cousins/sisters its all the same thing if you are family! Buch of sickos! lets hope none of you ever reproduce!

horsham

Learn to spell the word and it's not illegal with cousins. Not something I do but if others would so be. The pc brigade at it again

"Learn to spell the word and it's not illegal with cousins. Not something I do but if others would so be. The pc brigade at it again"

Why does everyone seem to have to keep going on about that its not illegal? i know this but i couldn't give a **** what is legal and what is not! if you have morals you should know what is right and what is wrong! the fact that i have to try and explain this to people really does kill all hope in humanity! Its like talking to a bunch of hicks! Yeee hawww lets all go marry our cousins! Sick!

"I don't think people understand what incensed is! and the fact that everyone on here seems to think its OK is just beyond belief! so by agreeing to this thread means you would fantasise about say for example your own sister? its exactly the same thing! cousins/sisters its all the same thing if you are family! Buch of sickos! lets hope none of you ever reproduce! "

It's not even slightly the same due to the make of individual DNA and the level of difference between siblings and more distant relatives. The vast, non identifying, DNA differences between cousins means that IF any reproduction did occur there would be no impact to the child.

You may not agree with it but doesn't make it illegal or immoral.

"I don't think people understand what incensed is! and the fact that everyone on here seems to think its OK is just beyond belief! so by agreeing to this thread means you would fantasise about say for example your own sister? its exactly the same thing! cousins/sisters its all the same thing if you are family! Buch of sickos! lets hope none of you ever reproduce!

It's not even slightly the same due to the make of individual DNA and the level of difference between siblings and more distant relatives. The vast, non identifying, DNA differences between cousins means that IF any reproduction did occur there would be no impact to the child.

You may not agree with it but doesn't make it illegal or immoral.

"

Actually its more damaging if you have relations with a second cousin due to the DNA makeup, there is a very high chance of the child being born with a disability or deformity! i know this for fact because a neighbour of mine married her 2nd cousin, had 2 kids and both where born with severe disability's! She even went against medical advice which told her not to have kids due to the chance of implications, how must she feel now bringing them poor kids into the world, when she knew the risks! totally unfair on the innocent kids! it makes my blood boil! so you don't have to give me a reel on DNA and the reasons why you think its ok!

sunderland

ignoring the bores what happened next mm

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

"ignoring the bores what happened next mm"

only one bore

Newcastle upon Tyne

Can we ignore them bored and carry on. I had pleasure of fucking my cousin and her mate last weekend in Manchester. Cousin is Indian and her mate is white it was mind blowing to watch them playing before I took turns on them. There something really kinky about shaving cousins

horsham

Yeah Irish, if you don't like what you see, bugger off and bother others instead. ... It's a great story thread, I've read it a few times and it gets my cock hard every time. .. I've had experience with 1st cousins in our teens and it was horny as fuck. ... maybe I'll put it down in black and white if anyone is interested. ..?

birmingham

"Yeah Irish, if you don't like what you see, bugger off and bother others instead. ... It's a great story thread, I've read it a few times and it gets my cock hard every time. .. I've had experience with 1st cousins in our teens and it was horny as fuck. ... maybe I'll put it down in black and white if anyone is interested. ..? "
we guessing loads are

By *kda 07Man  over a year ago

Aldershot

Looking forward to reading more. Love pictureing this in my head. Such a hot story.