FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Scenarios and Dirty Messages

Scenarios and Dirty Messages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I do like playing this game so let's share folks. Sign yourselves up for dirty messages

Here is a recent one !

We would be walking alone in the woods, as I suddenly feel that I want to. Drawing you closer I run my hand discretely under your skirt, and as expected you have been a good girl and have left your underwear behind. What surprises me though is that you have come more prepared than I expected as I slip my middle finger up your well lubricated bum. Looks like someone has been practicing.

Ignoring your feigned protests, I pull your shirt over your head, pressing now engorged nipples against the rough bark of a nearby tree. Your little attempts of fighting are quickly silenced by a sudden intrusion that now presses your entire body against the tree.

Your toes curl as every stroke is echoed by the rough surface and you spread one leg apart to better address a now desperate area. The drum of passionate flesh curling against flesh resonates through the trees as you feel your legs weakening. Your collapse doesn't slow me as you start to moan, now the smell of dirt and grass adding to the sensation overwhelming you.

And then everything grows quiet. The quiet throb and heat filling you signalling my satisfaction. Your hands are freed and you look down on your work, cum spilling out of you on dead leaves.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

You look up to find your sweet tormentor and you know what to do. Just as you have been taught your mouth is no longer yours. You gently show your appreciation as your lips and tongue work their way around your pride.

You are motioned to get up and you do so, with a white streak making its way down your leg. You stand there still in anticipation as I handle your clothes, straighten your collar and try and mask all the missing buttons. A love tap across the cheeks sets you walking as I follow closely behind enjoying the view.

Every bird and gust of wind seems to slowly work its way into your mind, as I see your steps gently falter every now and then. Little strides and gentle sways of the hips signals your anticipation building as we pass other hikers.

Once we finally get to the car, you take your time adjusting yourself on a now tender area. Finally you make me smile, as I see you subtly ajar. Looks like that final pang of pain got to you :D

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic