FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > laughing gas parties

laughing gas parties

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ave mesmers OP   Man  over a year ago

dudley

Having attend numerous fetish parties over the years , the use of chloroform at some of these has dissapeared and been replaced by nitrous oxide , laughing gas, anyone used it etc . .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *atexpvcTV/TS  over a year ago

chester/Merseyside

Wasn't really sure whether chloroform was still available?

By *ichs slut wifeWoman  over a year ago

sarasota

Only at dentist but love....

By *ave mesmers OP   Man  over a year ago

dudley

"Only at dentist but love...."
my gf does too

By *ohnlauraCouple  over a year ago

wirral

Hi if you go to most supermarkets you can buy a thing called a cream whipper which looks a little like the old rechargeable soda syphons you will also need to buy a pack of the small gas charger bulbs,these bulbs contain nitros oxide,all you do is charge the whipper with the bulb without cream and then place a balloon over the nozzle and discharge the gas into the balloon then exhale and inhale all the gas from the balloon or you can inhale the gas directly from the nozzle,let us know how you get on

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi if you go to most supermarkets you can buy a thing called a cream whipper which looks a little like the old rechargeable soda syphons you will also need to buy a pack of the small gas charger bulbs,these bulbs contain nitros oxide,all you do is charge the whipper with the bulb without cream and then place a balloon over the nozzle and discharge the gas into the balloon then exhale and inhale all the gas from the balloon or you can inhale the gas directly from the nozzle,let us know how you get on"
that sounds a bit dangerous

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Is that the gas and air stuff women use in labor? If so yes, I've used it, would I use it recreationally, don't think so, made my head spin and I threw up

» Add a new message to this topic