FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The plummers visit

The plummers visit

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

jay had taken the day off work as we hadn't seen much of each other recently so after our morning tea we started to get a little frisky. By the time I dragged him upstairs I was so turned on but my intentions for Jay were to tease him to the maximum. As we walked into the room I watch his face closely, realisation dawning that I've sneaked up here already and set up the new under bed restraints that we purchased. "On the bed now, naked" I can already see this is turning him on and as I strap him in and put the ball gag into his mouth. "I'll be back when I'm ready" I say seductively and go to the bathroom where I've prepared my netted dress and bright pink thong, armed with the flogger and tickler I step into my stilettos and enter the room. Jay can't say a word but I hear him moan with pleasure as he sees my intention so I sit straddling just below his throbbing cock and place the blindfold over his eyes. starting to gently tease him with the tickler before he receives a hard smack of the flogger across his chest, he raises his body in pleasure and it's clear my actions are having the desired effect. Then I hear a dreaded knock at the door, "damn, who's that?" I ask to no one in particular then it dawns on me the plumber was coming to do the gas safety certificate today...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tud63Man  over a year ago

Skelmersdale

And

"Looks like you're going to have to stay there while I go let the plumber in" I can tell the moans now are those of frustration rather than pleasure and I sling my dressing gown on and run down the stairs as fast as my shoes will Let me. Opening the door I apologise and take in the fine form of the Plummer, he looks about 26 and very fit with lots of tattoos and a sexy looking beard. An idea crosses my mind and as I fill the kettle while he gets on with his safety checks I "accidentally" let my dressing gown slip open and don't realise, oops! "Tea or coffee?" I see him do a double take and then look away quickly as my nipples are poking through the holes in the dress ...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

As a tradesman myself is love to know how this goes

I'm a real life Plumber and posted a real story yesterday about an encounter over the weekend. I would say on average about 6 / 7 women a year make it clear what they want.

[Removed by poster at 23/05/16 22:58:25]

I make the tea two sugars as requested and pass it over to him "oops I'm so sorry I didn't realise it had slipped open! My boyfriend and I were having a bit of fun and I'd forgotten you were coming over" he looks at me rather flustered "no need to apologise, from what I saw you're boyfriend is a lucky guy" a smile creeps across my face "aww that's sweet of you to say but I'm sure you've seen a lot younger fitter bodies than mine" he looks at me and he too has a naughty smile "well I don't think so but I can't quite remember what you look like now it was so brief a glimpse" just then I hear a noise from upstairs and the plumber jumps "don't worry he can't come down here he's a little tied up right now" I let out a giggle and as he looks up to the ceiling a see the realisation cross his face and quickly drop my dressing gown to the floor "wow" is all he can manage as I gasp and turn around bending right down to the floor to pick it up giving him a perfect view of my ass in the bright pink thong...

By *am42belfastMan  over a year ago

Lisburn

Plummers????

Yes plummers

By *hil12Man  over a year ago

devon

Wow more?

By *am42belfastMan  over a year ago

Lisburn

What are plummers

By *exyfuncouple-40Couple  over a year ago

Bloxham

"What are plummers"

Think the lady means plumbers it's a good story so far . If your that worried how the lady spells don't read it

Thank you Sexyfuncouple,

My partner v spent a lot of time writing that story on the request of others and to be pulled up on spelling is a bit of a disappointment as it's supposed to be fun and not a school test,

and thank you for posting

and to anyone else who would rather take little digs please feel free not to read lol,

I love your writing babe xx

By *tud63Man  over a year ago

Skelmersdale

Great hot body u hav for the plumber

Bloxham

"Thank you Sexyfuncouple,

My partner v spent a lot of time writing that story on the request of others and to be pulled up on spelling is a bit of a disappointment as it's supposed to be fun and not a school test,

and thank you for posting

and to anyone else who would rather take little digs please feel free not to read lol,

I love your writing babe xx"

Well said

By *WantYourWifeMan  over a year ago

Nearby

Bookmarked. Like where this is going

By *ood tongue!!!Man  over a year ago

harwich

its the story that counts not the spelling ignore them. if ur happy with how it looks n sounds keep going

Loving this story so far x

By *easing_twoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

The spelling police can fuck off... Please continue the story, it's a great start x

Thank you everyone I will post more after the school run and thank you for your kind comments xx

Well written story so far.

Cant wait for the rest

Gathering up the dressing gown I say "it's a little hot with this on anyway" and I put it out of the way. The plumber can't seem to avert his eyes and I'm enjoying every minute of it. "Do you have many jobs on today?" I enquire innocently "um I don't think so no" he's gulping down his tea now and I'm wondering if I should just tell him I want to take him upstairs and fuck him next to my boyfriend or do I try and persuade him upstairs somehow. "I think in that case you should come upstairs with me" I leave it at that and see what he says. He looks at me eyes just like a cartoon character out on stalks and says "but your boyfriend" "Mmm like I said he's all tied up" then leaning in close to him so my bare nipples are pressed against his t- shirt I whisper in his ear "I want you" I can see he's turned on by the idea but in turmoil so I slowly lift one finger and run it over my left Brest before rolling the nipple between my finger and thumb leaning in to kiss his neck...

Lovely story, so horny

"Thank you everyone I will post more after the school run and thank you for your kind comments xx "

Great story and WOW amazing pictures on your profile that definitely add more to the imagination while reading your story

"What are plummers

Think the lady means plumbers it's a good story so far . If your that worried how the lady spells don't read it "

Agreed this isn't a spelling B.

"Thank you everyone I will post more after the school run and thank you for your kind comments xx "

I am loving the story it's so sexy and make the imagination run wild and you senses tingle

Amazing.

Wow wow and wow lucky hubby ur amazing

By *ettercallsaul118Man  over a year ago

Funtown

So wish I was a plumber instead of a joiner but does he know how to use wood like a joiner does lol

Don't keep us in suspense,with your gorgeous body and bum its easy to see why the plumber got turned on so quickly.I think even a gay man would get a twitch seeing your naked scrumptious body.More soon please.

He can't resist any longer and let's out a moan before starting to kiss me hard, I press my whole body against him and take his hand starting to lead him upstairs, he stops "you're boyfriends up there" "don't worry" I reply "he's going to enjoy listening to us as much as you're going to enjoy fucking me" "fuck" is all he can manage and I carry on leading him upstairs, as we get to the bedroom door I lean up against it and run both nipples he resists no more as he seems to understand and grabs my hands pinning them to the door as he starts to kiss me hard, I know jay can hear somethings going on and as the plumber lowers his lips around my hard nipple I moan loudly to confirm Jays suspicions I just know he's going to be so turned on as he realises what I'm doing and that turns me on more. "I'm so wet right now you need to fuck me" I hear moans in duplicate as both the plumber and jay are enjoying the dirty talk, as he releases my hands to undo his jeans I grab his hand "not here" I open the door and lead him inside hoping that he won't run away at the sight of my hot naked boyfriend laying tied, gagged and blindfolded on the bed...

By *ountryfansCouple  over a year ago

huntingdon

Loving the story. Lets have more please.

By *ornyguy414uMan  over a year ago

Hadleigh Essex

Steaming hot story .

[Removed by poster at 24/05/16 14:29:07]

"Plummers????"

You got the word..

The plumber got the pussy..

Not many wants to be spelling police

By *hil12Man  over a year ago

devon

Mmmm

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

Mmmmooooorrrrreeeee please

"Plummers????"

Always one.... I bet you are fun at a party. Before you try and belittle someone due to a slight error to get some laughs off other users..... You really are wrong, we are laughing at you.

Bristol, Thornbury

"Plummers????

Always one.... I bet you are fun at a party. Before you try and belittle someone due to a slight error to get some laughs off other users..... You really are wrong, we are laughing at you. "

Agree ????

He seems to be ok with it and I slowly undress him before making him sit on the edge of the bed as I fall to my knees to suck on the big hard cock in front of me. He seems to be enjoying himself now and I lean across to untie Jays blindfold so he can see what I'm up to, the pleasure is obvious and he's moaning and wriggling just hoping to be set free so he can touch himself as the plumber enjoys my deep throat oral skills. "Fuck you're so good at that" he's so turned on as he runs his hands over my breasts and grabs both my nipples I moan once again "oh my Jay he's turning me on so much right now I'm going to have to fuck him hard" the plumber looks across at Jay with a somewhat sceptical look on his face but he can see the pleasure and a slight nod from Jay is all he needs "who says I'm going to let you fuck me" he replied grabbing me with one swift move I find myself leaning over the bed and he's being me moving my thong to one side and slipping a finger inside me "wow you're so wet, that's fucking hot" I'm writing about in front of Jay and decide to move a little further on to the bed leaning over him so my boobs are in his face. The plumber runs his fingers over my clit then I feel the tip of that huge cock pushing against my soaking pussy, I'm a little apprehensive as I've never someone that big before but as he starts to push inside me I can feel myself stretching open and it feels so good I can't help but moaning and telling Jay "God his cock is so much bigger than yours, is feels so fucking amazing"...

I can see the pleasure on his face and the frustration that he can't play but it only turns me on more as I know how much he's enjoying it, as the plumber enters me I gasp and feel completely full but he carries on pushing further and I'm stunned how much he can fit inside me. "You have such a tight little pussy" he grabs my hair with one hand and a hip with the other and starts to move fucking me doggy style over the bed where my boyfriend is tied, my breast bounce around as I moan in Pleasure right above Jays face "I have an idea if you're up for it?" The plumber in a slightly worried voice replies "what's that?" I slowly move sliding the big fat cock out of my pussy and after removing Jays gag I straddle his face in a 69 position "I want you to fuck me right here so he can see" without hesitation he climbs in behind me and with no pre amble slams that big hard cock deep into my pussy I call out in shocked pleasure and see Jays cock twitch below me, lowing my body I take him into my mouth while covering his with my clit so he can lick me as the plumber plunges in and out of my pussy. I can feel I'm close to cumming and as I move so I am free to tell them both I hear the plumber instructing Jay "lick that fucking clit I'm going to make her cum so hard on my cock you can lick it off" wow he must be familiar with the cuckold scenario! I feel Jay shudder and I know he's close to cumming "I'm going to cum so hard" I moan as I take him back in my mouth feeling him furiously licking my swollen clit..

harwich

briiliant story more please

He starts to move harder and faster then suddenly pulls his cock out but before I have the chance to protest I feel him pushing at my Arse entrance and realise he wants to fuck my Arse so Jay gets my full load of cum on his tongue. Luckily he knows he has a huge cock and eases slowly inside letting me acclimatise to the feeling stretching around his thickness. Then he starts to move not slowly but hard and fast and I'm moaning hard around Jays cock "fuck" I shout "I'm going to cum" I can't take the pleasure any more the thick cock in my Arse and Jays tongue flicking my clit and sliding in and out of my pussy are enough to bring me to climax, I feel Jay moaning against my clit and I'm cumming hard on him it's seconds before he's orgasm takes hold and his thick crazy cum hits the back of my throat, "fuck I can feel it" shouts the plumber as my Arse tightens around him and I feel him cumming huge amounts and he moans loudly.

By *iffraffMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Ive had one lovely experience as a decorator. You don't need one do you ??

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

home heating engineer if anyone needs one lol

Plasterer here if anyone needs any work doing

Bristol, Thornbury

love this story x

By *ountryfansCouple  over a year ago

huntingdon

Just gets better and better

"Just gets better and better"

Hot and horny story.

Bloxham

Great story

By *ll 4 herCouple  over a year ago

Bury/Bolton

Sounds like a fun scenario

harwich

wow sounds very good n when i close my eyes i can see it happening to you

By *he Master JMan  over a year ago

Southall

"What are plummers"

I think that you may have missed a comma and two apostrophe's in your last posting .

But who cares a great story by a seriously sexy lady.

By *els01Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

By *avebabeWoman  over a year ago

Bromsgrove

Great story

Wow

Mmmmmmmmm. ...great story and a very sexy woman

Thank you everyone, much appreciated I will be writing more as soon as another idea comes to me

By *ye SeMan  over a year ago

london

"Thank you everyone, much appreciated I will be writing more as soon as another idea comes to me "

Would love the story's to be on going

Great story and the way it's written with the odd error makes more real

Well done

By *rown ThunderMan  over a year ago

newport

Try spelling Plumber lol correctly before venturing into story telling.

"Try spelling Plumber lol correctly before venturing into story telling."

Try reading the story properly and you will realise that I can spell the word plumber perfectly well thank you there was just a slight mistake in the title. Maybe if you had read the story or the comments rather than thinking you are clever commenting on one spelling mistake you would realise that people don't care about such minuscule details but about the story itself and how well it is written.

Tagging for later

Sorry I was late at joining in!

Great story, loved it!

Look forward to more

"Try spelling Plumber lol correctly before venturing into story telling.

Try reading the story properly and you will realise that I can spell the word plumber perfectly well thank you there was just a slight mistake in the title. Maybe if you had read the story or the comments rather than thinking you are clever commenting on one spelling mistake you would realise that people don't care about such minuscule details but about the story itself and how well it is written."

Some people just pick fault for the sake of it because they haven't got the imagination to write a story themselves!

Keep up the good work, looking forward to the next instalment.

Awesome story.. So turned on by it that I have arranged a "meet" to fix a fellow fabbers washing machine on Tuesday!! Hopefully I am up to the job.

If not I am sure I will be taken in hand..

Thanks for being sexy and inspirational

S.

Fantasies performed! Great new sideline. Pc fixes/ upgrades, Washing machines, vacuum repairs, flatpack furniture builds..lol the list of talents has no beginning. My hands, fingers, lips and tongue are my most talented assets, other than.....

"Plummers????"
a seller of plums, perchance?

Wow lucky guys xx

By *rish10ladMan  over a year ago

Dublin

If u ever need ur car fixed I'll do a call out lol

Thank you very much for the support guys I'll think up a new topic and write another soon, I've also written the camping trip in stories section too xx

"What are plummers

Think the lady means plumbers it's a good story so far . If your that worried how the lady spells don't read it "

Well said, we all knew what she meant. XXX

The plumbers who work for the council are all fat and have the personality of a fence post. Woe is me

Awesome story thanks

By *acciWoman  over a year ago

leeds

More please

Awesome

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

Great

Great story I'm a plumber and nothing like that has never even been close to happening but always hopefully

» Add a new message to this topic