FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > wearing undies

wearing undies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *vbiker OP   Man  over a year ago

morpeth

When I was 18 I was seeing a 16 year old girl. I used to nag her to wear stockings and suspenders for me and especially seamed stockings.eventually she got sick of me asking and said five words that would change my life they were I will if you will. After thinking about it for a few days we went shopping for a susspender belt and knickers to fit me along with a pair of seamed stockings. Once we got home we both dressed in the undies and started to feel each others legs and inside our panties she was soaking wet said it turned her on seeing me in stockings she bent down in front of me and said fuck me till you cum that first time she came about six times before turning around and finishing me off in her mouth

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

Great story please tell us more

By *i scottish guyMan  over a year ago

Inverness

I was the same age first time I wore girls undies for a girl

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My mrs said get them off or iam calling the plumber and stop my cock.and still won't let me wear themy.

By *vbiker OP   Man  over a year ago

morpeth

Every time we met she wanted to see me in the undies once I got her to wear them every time she saw me I then got her to shave her pussy and herd the same five words I will if you will.so have shaved below ever since. First time she shaved we couldn't get house to ourselves so went for a walk to local woods. She stood facing me and lifted her skirt to show the tops of her stockings and suspenders then higher to show her smooth pussy without panties on .she reached over and pulled down my trousers to see my undies and shaved d cock then started to suck me right down her throat while fingering herself I was enjoying it so much I didn't see the old man come up the side of the woods till he was only a cpl of yards away and wanking himself while watching. I tried to stop her but she just moand and cum over her fingers when she took my cock out of her miuth the man moved next to me and waved his cock in her face.she looked at me and asked if I wanted her to suck him I said yes but wasnot listening when she said I will if you will I knelt next to her watching his thick cock slide into her mouth as I played with her dripping pussy she sucked bhim for a few mins before she leand over and kissing me said your turn she pushedcmy head towards his cock and he started to rub it over my face and lips she told me if I didn't I would not fk her again so I opend my mouth and started to suck him while she was licking his balls till he shot his load into my mouth then she lay on her back and told me to kiss her as I fkd her and push his cum into hermouth. I thought he had left till I felt him pissing over us as we fucked it had a great effect on her as she started to cum as soon as she felt his pee on her

» Add a new message to this topic