FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > True Story with the Secretary pt1

True Story with the Secretary pt1

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *outhbel OP   Man  over a year ago

Near Carryduff

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY "With quote" as it makes the thread too long and unreabable

HR had given everyone in the office a complete bollixing about our behaviour and language. We were all told that this was a verbal warning for virtually everyone. To be honest the behaviour in the office had got out of hand with the girls and guys talking about their sex life etc. So with this hanging over our head we all just backed off and suddenly work life was completely shit again. The Secretary in the next office couldn't understand how everything had gone quiet, where once there was laughter heard through the walls now there was nothing. Of course no-one was going to tell just how disgusting the conversations had got and everyone was busy trying to figure out the wanker who squealed to HR in the first place.

The secretary (Gil) would e-mail me now and then and often put the odd personal comment on the bottom of the work messages, sometimes answering things I had asked her. Gil was a very slender 19 year old with smallish boobs and a shapely ass. Her hair was long and dyed blonde. I always got on alright with her but as everyone was under suspicion for ratting us out to HR my chats were always safe. One day I asked her if she played any musical instruments. She replied in an e-mail ‘no why’ I sent back to her “because I wanted to see if you were any good at blowing the purple trumpet” I hit send !!!

Then I was shitting myself thinking that it was going to go straight to HR, the phone rang beside me, I completely panicked but it was Gil on the phone in stitches laughing, saying I was a complete nutter. I was so relived. From then on Gil and I had the odd chat with the occasional innuendo but nothing too serious.

At the Christmas party, HR tossers had reminded us that the party was “just an extension of the office and the same rules applied” so it was a total buzz kill, I just finished my meal and left for home. About 9:30 the door bell of my apartment went, I thought who to fuck is this, opening the door I found Gil standing there with a Christmas present for me. “You left early, but I had this for you, so I thought I would bring it round” Gil was standing there in a one piece dress that really showed off the slender waist line and hot ass.

“Come in” I said, I sat on the chair opposite her as she sat on the sofa, we must of had small talk for about an hour or more, and again nothing heavy, all the time the message from the fuckers in HR ringing in my ears. Of course HR got the odd bashing in our chat and I told her some of the minor things we would have had done in the office. I didn’t think for one minute this perky 19 year old would be interested in me a 36 year old man anyway.

Want more ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes please!

Near Carryduff

Gil looked at her watch and stood up, it was now after 10:30, “Gosh look at the time” I said as Gil made her way to the living room door, I walked behind her but instead of opening the door wider she slammed it shut an leant against it blocking the way out. “Look” Gil said “are you going to fuck me or what !!”

I was speechless I leaned forward and kissed her passionately, then I remembered “have you not got a boyfriend” I asked. “Umm yeah” was her reply “I might just stop you at any stage . . . . sorry if I do”.

I pulled up close and wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her again, this time my hand went up her back and slowly started to pull down the zip. I got it to just below the bra line when she said “STOP” aww fuck I thought, ah well was good idea but in my world NO MEANS NO, regardless of when it is said. I backed off.

“Not here” Gil said, and opened the living room door and walked across the hall to my bedroom and sat on my bed. “So this is where the action happens then” she said. I casually looked around my untidy room and replied “if there was ever any action in here, the place would be a whole site tidier”

She stood up from my bed and put her arms around my shoulders, and I slid my arms through the beautiful waistline and kissed her again, I resumed taking the zip the rest of the way down noting the luscious ass curve as the zip came to its end.

I tilted her head to the side and kissed her neck, gently kissing my way to the shoulder, easing the dress off the shoulder and it slipped gently down to the floor, momentarily slowing up for the hips and rear, watching it fall like in slow motion, revealing this steaming hot body with matching dark blue bra and pants.

By *ldmaleMan  over a year ago

Amlwch

very good more please

Nice

Near Carryduff

I leant forward again, kissing her between her small B size tits as I slid my hand under her back to undo the bra clasp, for once in my life the bra clasp was effortless and with my other hand I pulled it off and threw it across the room. I looked at the perfect body, across the tight belly button right down to the pants, it was the body of dreams. I looked at Gil and she smiled and with her left hand pulled off my T-shirt. I sucked on the erect nipple and with my free hand played with the other. She put her hand on my head to pull me in and when I was a bit rougher with sucking her nipples her body writhed up from her hips her breathing getting deeper.

I took my hand from tweaking her nipples to placing it on top of her blue pants, I could feel the wetness through the fabric and as I did she pushed hard against my hand. I slid my fingers under the silky blue fabric to be greeted with a completely smooth pussy, as I did she opened her legs to give me full access as if to say I’m not stopping you yet. I gently massaged the wet pussy lips as I sucked on her nipples, she seemed to be just really in the moment and didn’t mind me slipping the pants off. She momentarily closed her legs to help the blue fabric fall effortlessly to the floor, then opened her legs to let me see the soaking wet pussy for the first time. I kissed my way down the body to her pussy I kissed it and gently teased the clit but I was at such a bad angle I couldn’t lick it properly.

I moved to the end of the bed and got on my knees between her legs, she put her legs over each of my shoulders and I began licking her out, gently licking a fully swollen clit. “remember” .. . She Said “I . . . . I might just have to stop you . .. . I might have to ...” she pushed her hips right into my face and her hands on the back of my head to force me to take a good mouthful of her pussy. I thought Gil was cuming so I made it my duty to keep going hard on the clit, tried to slide my fingers in but she pulled back slightly as if to say not yet, then her arms flopped down by her sides, her body was shaking in complete surrender to the orgasm.

I knew I just had to fuck her so I kept licking her pussy as my hands undid my jogger bottoms and pulled them and my pants to the floor. I looked down at my heavily swollen cock, it was already covered in precum. I kissed the inside of Gils leg, kissing my way up to the raised knees as I was straightening myself up and putting her feet on the end of the bed.

Message if you want more

Hot hot hot

By *istresskaty1981TV/TS  over a year ago

brigg

Love it x

Near Carryduff

I was now up on my knees, this low height bed was perfect, as my cock was virtually lined up with her pussy. Gil looked down at my cock a look of surprise came over her, then she just smiled and shut her eyes. I kissed her knee and pushed the top of my firm cock down, I had to bring myself forward slightly to line up with the moist pussy entrance. With the tip of my cock at her pussy I painted the head around the lips and over the clit spreading the wetness over her and my aching cock. I gave a gentle push just so just the head had gone in, Gil took a deep breath so I pushed in a little further my cock felt a little resistance, fuck is she a virgin I thought to myself. Gil opened her legs wider so I pushed a little more, the resistance was less but still there so I slowed down and started to withdraw. “NO” she said, so I pushed in again, this time getting a little further, I looked at her lying on my bed, long hair spread out as she was biting one side of her lower lip. She didn’t say anything, and I couldn’t hold back, I pushed in right down the full length of my cock, slow and steady. Gil wrapped her legs behind my back to stop me pulling out, she was about to cum again, keeping me deep inside she moved her hips up and down grinding her pussy hard against my pubic bone. Gil started to shake her hands turned down and grabbed the bed sheets, as much as she could as her body tightened up for another tense orgasm.

As the wave seemed to pass her legs dropped down from behind me and I slowly pulled out just as I was about to pull right our she said “No” so I gently slid back into the silky warm hole. I started nice long slow deep thrusts in and out, she was moaning ever so gently. I was looking at this beautiful young 19 year old angel spread across my bed, I couldn’t believe my self. I was so lost with the moment I just didn’t even think about cuming.

DO YOU WANT MORE ? add comment

More

More please

Near Carryduff

I think Gil must have cum a few times, I really can’t remember but after some time, Gil looked up at me, “Why aren’t you cuming?” she said. “I don’t want to yet” I replied just totally taking the moment in. “I want you to cum now” Gil said, without further invitation I started faster deep thrusts, we had moved up the bed by this stage and I was on top, with each deep thrust she put her hands on my bum to pull me back in as I almost came out with the faster pace.

I could feel my cock really tensing up, I knew I was about to cum, Gil looked at me she knew too, I was going to pull out and cum over her belly but she said NO and raised her hips to keep me in. With my brain in the corner of the room screaming at me to pull out pull out, I couldn’t help myself, I started fast and deep thrusts with her raising her body to meet each one, I pushed in hard and as deep as I could, feelig my hot spunk shoot deep inside her I pushed in harder with my hips as she scratched her nails deep into my back her head tilted back moaning with ecstasy. I collapsed my full weight down on her my chest slammed tight against her perky breasts, she just lay under me stroking my back up and down, my erect cock still inside her, I never wanted this moment to end but I was worried about my weight on her frame anyhow I wanted to look at this hot body once again, I lifted myself up and pulled out of her the mixture of juices flowing out of her now swollen creamy pussy onto the bed covers. I kissed her belly button as she started to sit up, with a big smile on her face, I so wanted to kiss her again but I knew that was not allowed. We got dressed and she gave me a big hug, kissed me on the cheek and left.

About 45 minutes later I got a text through on my mobile, “Thanks for a great night XX” I just smiled when I got it, I thought it doesn’t get much better than this, and to be honest I don’t think it ever did.

Comment if you enjoyed this, I might give more stories in the future.

By *ood tongue!!!Man  over a year ago

harwich

very good indeed keep them coming

Very good more please

Near Carryduff

Thanks, will look into writing more

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

Keep it up great story

Near Carryduff

will try to put another one next week

Great story was there a follow up fucking

Well hot

Near Carryduff

"Great story was there a follow up fucking"

She called round the following week, I invited her in, We sat on the sofa, and cuddled up to me , I had my arm round her and down her top, playing with her nipples.

Lucky twat lol

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Nice

Near Carryduff

Thanks for the messages

By *erterjonesMan  over a year ago

Warrington

Thanks for a great story,

I have an Xmas party in NI in a few months

By *addubMan  over a year ago

dublin. 12

looking forward to your next story this one was really sexy

Near Carryduff

I was shopping a few years later and was watching an instore demonstration and felt that I was been watched, sure enough there was a girl with tight jeans and pram watching me. I didnt realise it was her. When I looked again she was giving me a sneeky wave just out of view of the new hubby. Holy god the ass was amazing. So as not to blow her cover i didn't wave back but smiled when looking away.

I went on through the shop and met her in the chilled food isle, she discretely asked how I was. I answered 'good' and said 'we must catch up sometime' 'yes' she said then strangly said 'these are the only things I can get him to eat, pointing to the child. I then realised her new hubby had arrived behind me. I just smiled and walked on with my own child.

Near Carryduff

There was a casual nod from the hubby in the next isle as 'you must have been the guy talking to my wife in the clilled good section' I didn't respond to the nod but though to myself if only he knew !!

As we were shopping we were travelling in the isles in opposite directions and met in the middle every time. Her husband was beside her every time, she didn't even look my direction half the time.

I saw her drop her childs blanket in the second last isle, I knew what she was up to, in the last (sweet) isle the child was screaming 'look' she said to her hubby 'the blanket isn't here go and look for it'

So off the hubby trotted and Gil came up to me 'Antrim Cinema Carpark tomorrow at 12 noon, can you be there?'

'Yes' I said, Gil smiled and walked off down the sweet isle, as I stood at the end to get a real good look at the tight jeans showing off the curves. I just stopped in time having to pick up a packet of somthing I didn't want and put it in the trolly.

I couldn't wait for the next day to catch up.

Near Carryduff

I drove down the motorway to the Antrim Cinema I was really looking forward to catching up with her. I was so excited I actually got there about 10 minutes early. I parked the car facing a really tall hedge and where i guessed the camera weren't pointing. I waited and after some 25 minutes I see a car arrive in the car park looking for me.

I stood out of the car and she drove over beside me. She got out of the car and I saw the light fress she was wearing, the sun shone right through it showing off the outline of her amazing body.

We got into my car and spent about an hour chatting about neutral things like the kids and former colleagues we used to work with.

Gil asked me if I ever thought much about our last time, I said it was amazing and I sometimes try to remember every detail. Gil laughed 'me too' she said, she looked down at my jogging pants and saw I was hard and burst out laughing, 'you need to get that sorted' and without hesitation put her hand over and started rubbing me up and down through the thin fabric......

By *renchbambi xWoman  over a year ago

Need to know basis

Great story

By *imbohaMan  over a year ago

Havant

Love the story...Can't wait to find out what happens next

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

more please

More loving this

By *istresskaty1981TV/TS  over a year ago

brigg

Mmmmm more please x

Near Carryduff

Gil repositioned herself in the car, she turned around in the passenger seat and leaned across the the centre consoul and put her arms around me, for the first time ever she kissed me !! a beautiful passionate kiss, her lips were soft and warm. As we kissed I thought to myself well there goes the NO KISSING RULE, wonder what else can happen here.

She took one hand down from my shoulder and pulled down my joggers a little , and freed my now pulsing cock from its den.

'Hello again' she laughed and freed it a little more, i helped a bit by pulling down my pants and exposing my cock as much as i could. I looked down and by now she was expertly stroking the top of my cock, her engagement and wedding ring glistening in the faint sunlight.

I reached my left hand forward and slid it up her light summer dress between her legs, she lifted her leg shightly to accomodate the move ,I and was completely shocked she had no pants on, her pussy shaved and silky smooth....

Want more ???

hell yes

By *els01Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Xx

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Definitely

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

Near Carryduff

[Removed by poster at 06/09/16 16:58:56]

Near Carryduff

Apologies for the delay, not feeling too good at the moment so not able to keep posting regularly.

ANYWAY

My hand gently stroked the smooth pussy as she adjusted herself slightly to give me better access. To make her more comfortable I put my right arm around her and held her close to me. I really wanted to test the No kissing rule again and make sure that it was completely gone. I made to kiss her again and she responded, a loving tender passionate kiss. As we kissed I slipped my middle finger deep into her warm moist cunt, she pushed hard on my lips kissing with approval.

In responce with my finger deep inside her I pulled up forcing it deeper and towards me. Gil moaned and held me tight. I withdrew my finger and used the moistness to lubricate her swollen clit with gentle movements I eventually focused in on the tip of the clit as this was driving her wild. she moaned and shook wildly as I brought her to orgasm several times, the last one so intense that she had to get me to stop.

Gil kissed me again and rested her head on my shoulder for a short time while she seemed to recover.

She then sat up slighty and looked out around the cinema car park, 'Right' she said 'What are we going to do about this fellow' as she brought her right hand down again to my cock, which by now was covered in precum. Gil looked down at it and smiled. 'Are you ready' she said to my cock........

Fab

Keep it up

brilliant story

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

Near Carryduff

Gil repositioned herself and lowered her head to my throbing cock. The precum was glistening in the sunlight. With her head lying on my legs she licked away the precum and looked at me and smiled.

I was amazed how much married life had taught this little minx so much confidence. As I was sitting up, the room for a lot of fun was limited. She pulled my cock into her mouth and sucked I gently. letting my cock pop out of her mouth she teased the tip with her toungue. This drove me wild, she was just so expert at this.

She lifted her head off my legs and took the whole cock into her warm moist mouth. She sliding up and down my hand slid up her dress and massaged her bum.

She brought her head up and started to wank me off occasionally her lips following her hand on the down stroke.

She just kept the crown of my cock in her mouth and teased the tip furoiusly with her tongue while her hand wanked off the rest of the shaft. I knew I was about to cum and put my hand down lifting her head to pull her off. she refused, I'm going to cum I groaned but she just kept on going.

I lifted my cock into her face as i shuddered and moaned with cumming i shot my load into he mouth.

She lifted herself up and showed me my load in her mouth. she lifted a finger and touched the cum and gestured as it stuck to her finger and she tilted her head back.

With one gulp it was all gone and she wiped her lips clean. I was totally amazed, thinking to myself where has she come from , I am the luckiest guy in the world.

Exhausted we cuddled for about another 10 to 15 minuted, adjusted our clothes and she kisses me and we parted company.

I still smile when I relive thses moments, some of the BEST EVER

I hope you enjoyed this,let me know if you did or have any questions

Near Carryduff

[Removed by poster at 11/09/16 13:58:25]

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

Yes we did