FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Evie and her Mum.

Evie and her Mum.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It's been a few months since I've had Lisa my next door neigbor. I was chatting to Her and her Husband and Evie over the garden fence the other week and they informed me that Evie had got her own flat on a nearby new build.Lisa said for Evie to show my the pictures of the place which she did standard small one bed place that you couldn't even swing a cat in.She said she was moving in in April I joked with Lisa that she would suffer empty nest syndrome. She said she would miss her but find ways to keep herself busy.

Towards the end of April I got a txt it was from Evie giving me the adress of her new flat and saying that she would need some help to unpack. We arranged a time and I went around knowing that both her parents were at work. I rang the bell and she let me in she was dressed in her lycra running gear saying she had been out for a run as she was entering a 10k race soon. She walked in front of me her ass as tight as ever in her lycra and here tits clasped tightly to her chest in her running top.

I remarked how good she looked and with a slight blush she thanked me I need a shower though she said not yet young lady you can shower later I know why you wanted me here and it isn't to unpack. Now come here I need to help you out of some of this running gear. You filthy sod she laughed looking at me but its true I haven't had much cock the last few months. Not using Alex then I asked (my son) I could but I prefer yours to his.I walked over to her and pulled her vest off her I can smell her hot sweat mixed with her deoderant on herI then pull her sports bra off to ease her big tits out and bend down and kiss each of her nipples mm she mumors I love that I let my hand wander down between her legs under the waist band of her lycra leggins and past her panties until my fingers find her pussy all hot and sweaty from running. My fingers probe in between rubbing across her pussy lips I've just got to eat your pussy I say and guider her to the sofa and remover her leggings and panties. I pick her panties up the crotch damp and musky with her scent I can smell her piss drips in them, I had to stop for a wee while out she said I couldnt hold it in any longer. I run my tongue over her crotch savoring the taste of her in them. I then offer them up to her ugh no she says but I just pull them over her head so her nose is buried in to the crotch. Enjoy your aroma I say and place my head between her legs and start to kiss and lick at her pussy. For me I just love it when a woman is hot and sweaty between her legs it brings out an animal like lust inside of me.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ood tongue!!!Man  over a year ago

harwich

good start more please

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I agree good start more please

Nice cant wait to read more

More love this

Good start

I'm in my own personal heaven between her legs. In between licks and kisses I look up at her her face relaxed enjoying my attention.As I continue to enjoy her she starts to squirm as she herself starts to cum pushing herself into my face rubbing herself into me.I bring my hand up and start to push a finger in to heralong with my kisses this really does help her over the edge as she wriggles beneth me moaning softly.The mixture of her sweat and her pee dribbles along with her cum make my taste buds tingle with delight.I pull back and watch her as her hand replaces me rubbing over her pussy her fingers slide either side of her lips rubbing up and down and then a quick rub on her clit.I take off my jeans and lay there watching slowly stroking my cock. As she comes down from her own high her cheeks and chest flushed with red she looks to me and sees me stroking myself I need to feel your fat cock inside. Ok stand up and bend over the sofa then facing the window. But I'll be seen she cries to me , yes but we are on the second floor how many look up when walking I say now come on or you wont get it at all. Reluctantly she does as I ask she bends over the sofa her sexy young ass in the air. Be fore I giver her my cock I just have to kiss her sweet young ass and rim her little brown star.I kneel down and part her bum cheeks and kiss both of them gradually working my way towards her hole. As I touch it with my tongue she jumps a little in surprise.Your Mum loves me doing this to herI tell her. I go back again and run my tongue over her hole and up each side then I kiss it and probe her hole with my tongue her hand reaches down and starts to rub at her pussy again.As I kiss and lick at her she relaxes and my tongue can start to push inside her my nose burried deep with her ass crack. My cock just grows harder each time I kiss her. I need to fuck this little minx so I stand up and guide my cock towards her pussy and rub it over her lips her hand reaches back to guide it into her. Oh god I love your fat cock in me she moans I love your tight pussy I tell her and slowly start to slide in and out of her, she uses her hand to rub her clitand ocaisonly her fingers touch and run along my cock as it slides in and out of her. Her soft moans build up and get louder the more I shove into her.I reach under her and search for her tits and nipples and start to handle them roughly in my hands. Yes she moaned pull them hard pull them really hard so I do as she asks and pinch and twist them in my fingers She screams at my treatment but pushes back on to me at the same time.We carry on for a good few mins then I tell her that I'm coming don't fucking pull out she breathes just fuck my and cum inside me now. I giver her a few more rough shove of my cock before I growl as I come inside her.I let go of her tits and place my hands on her ass as I shot my come in to her.

harwich

getting better lets hope more cuming soon lol

By *athylacyTV/TS  over a year ago

Maidstone

Would. Love to meet a daughter and mum together...

good daughter now the mum

Can't wait to read more

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

As I pulled out of her I took a moment to admire her pussy all puffy and used with my spunk dribbling out of it.I'd better be a gentleman and clean you up I said and knelt down and started to kiss her pussy again I'm enjoying kissing her and licking my cum up along with hers but also allowing my tongue to slide back over her little brown hole to help lubricate it. Stop she says I need a wee and your making it hard for me to hold on. I stop and let her go she walks to the bathroom I follow.She goes to sit on the loo hold on I say have you ever done a golden shower? I tell her what it is but she doesnt seem against it. Here let me sit on the toilet then you can face me and sit on my lap. We arrange ourselves on the toilet and she sits facing me my arms hold on to her. Ok then now you can have that wee all over my cock.She looks at me laughs and says you are a dirty sod arent you.Listen to you who let a man same age as your Mum fuck you.I let my face and mouth find her sexy young tits and start to kiss them then I feel the warm trickle as she starts to let herself go and pee on me.My cock grows again under the feeling I look in to her eyes and see a dreamy look in them.Is that a nice feeling peeing on someone. A bit strange but I can feel its having an effect on you.She bends her head and we engage in a passionate kiss as her pee flow subsides to the last drips I break the kiss and tell her to stand up. I go back to her pussy and lick the last drops of her wee from her my tongue tastes her pee to me its like honey.I need to return the favor now I say .Come and lay down in the bath I stand beside it and then aim my cock to her pussy are you ready I ask her and a nod of the head from her I start to pee just aiming between her legs to start with.Evies hands reach down to her pussy and feel the pee on her.I slowly start to aim it up her body tracing a line up to her tits allowing it to aim towards her nipples her hands raise and start to rub her tits and rub my pee in to them.I want to taste you she says and raises her head so I aim towards her head and mouth she opens her mouth and it goes in to it I hear the sound like a jar filling up then she surprised me by swallowing it and letting some spill back on to her.I finsh and she goes to my cock and does return the full favor by sweeping her tongue around my cock to ensure its clean.

We are intrupetd by her mobile ringing and she goes off to answer it. I hear a "Hi Mum yes I'm in" then an "Ok I'll see you in 10 mins.". She comes back to the bathroom best get dressed my Mum is coming around in 10 mins.

Oh dear I think to myself I had promised her Mum that I wouldn't fuck Evie as long as she kept fucking me.She wont take lone to work out whats been going on here.Evie grabs a housecoat and wraps er self in it.All my clothes are in the living araea I walk back to it as I do so the key goes in the door and Lisa walks in to see me naked in her daughters flat.

Brilliant can't wait to hear what happens next

By *other_maleMan  over a year ago

rotherham

Cant wait to read more

By *xford1975bimaleMan  over a year ago

oxford

Caught.

3some time

She was not pleased at all to see me stood there naked to say she hit the roof was an understatement. You filthy bastard I should tell your wife she said fucking a girl half your age.I was stood there I didnt have an answer to her. She turned to her daughter as for you young lady. Evie looked at her mum then said "your a fine one to talk havent you been fucking Alex (my son) Lisa shut up instantly what ?How did you know. I've seen you sneek out of the house I knew he was at home but you didnt know I was in you've come in and gone straight to the shower to clean yourself up but I've seen your panties in the washbasket all covered in cum.Lisa's face just went red she had been caught out.

I made to get dressed but then Evie seemed to take control, Dont get dressed I know you've been fucking mum as well come and sit here on the sofa mum you sit next to him. I've got something to show both of you.

We sat down on the sofa Evie gets her lap top out you will enjoy this she said.She loads up a film on her lap top. It starts off with the view of Lisa and Pauls( her husband)bedroom.After a few seconds I see paul walk in followed by another woman. It took me a few seconds to realise that the other woman was indeed my wife.They start to kiss and I see his hands wander down to her ass as hers reaches to his cock.I cant see clearly but it looks like she has her hand inside his trousers.Paul then pulls her top off so she is stood there in her bra she then takes off her jeans and is stood there in her panties and bra and they resume kissing and Paul occasionally kissing between her tits.His hand reaches around to undo her bra and she shrugs it off to reveal her tits in all their glory to him.He takes each one in turn and kisses her nipples sucking on them like a baby feeding. She pushes him away and undoes his trousers pulling them and his underwear down to revel his cock its about the same length of mine except its thinner. I know from a previous encounter she likes a thin cock.Her head takes him in her mouth his hands reach to her head and holds it and starts to fuck her mouth. I look at Lisa who is surprised at what she see's

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

Dudley

Good god why can I not have neighbours like this

rotherham

Dont stop there

harwich

what a place to stop keep going

By *tephens11Man  over a year ago

Leeds

I want to move to this street

Love to be next door to you lot

By *erri AnneTV/TS  over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

"She was not pleased at all to see me stood there naked to say she hit the roof was an understatement. You filthy bastard I should tell your wife she said fucking a girl half your age.I was stood there I didnt have an answer to her. She turned to her daughter as for you young lady. Evie looked at her mum then said "your a fine one to talk havent you been fucking Alex (my son) Lisa shut up instantly what ?How did you know. I've seen you sneek out of the house I knew he was at home but you didnt know I was in you've come in and gone straight to the shower to clean yourself up but I've seen your panties in the washbasket all covered in cum.Lisa's face just went red she had been caught out.

I made to get dressed but then Evie seemed to take control, Dont get dressed I know you've been fucking mum as well come and sit here on the sofa mum you sit next to him. I've got something to show both of you.

We sat down on the sofa Evie gets her lap top out you will enjoy this she said.She loads up a film on her lap top. It starts off with the view of Lisa and Pauls( her husband)bedroom.After a few seconds I see paul walk in followed by another woman. It took me a few seconds to realise that the other woman was indeed my wife.They start to kiss and I see his hands wander down to her ass as hers reaches to his cock.I cant see clearly but it looks like she has her hand inside his trousers.Paul then pulls her top off so she is stood there in her bra she then takes off her jeans and is stood there in her panties and bra and they resume kissing and Paul occasionally kissing between her tits.His hand reaches around to undo her bra and she shrugs it off to reveal her tits in all their glory to him.He takes each one in turn and kisses her nipples sucking on them like a baby feeding. She pushes him away and undoes his trousers pulling them and his underwear down to revel his cock its about the same length of mine except its thinner. I know from a previous encounter she likes a thin cock.Her head takes him in her mouth his hands reach to her head and holds it and starts to fuck her mouth. I look at Lisa who is surprised at what she see's "

Tell us more

Ye should all get together and have a big family fuck fest

By *encarolCouple  over a year ago

Tyneside

Oh yes

Lisa was sat there with a look of surprise on her face this was the man she said was no good in bed to me.Yet he is there with my wife in their bedroom.The same man she had previously made to eat her pussy that was filled with my cum.Ae sat there watching the film I saw my wife then get manovered on to the bed and Paul go down between her legs There was no sound to it beut I could tell they were both enjoying themselves.Natrally I'm getting turned on watching this and my cock is certainly showing it as both Lisa and Evie noticed. I felt Lisa's hand reach out and touch me her hand slowly starting to slide up and down my hardening cock.Although I'm enjoying her touch with her daughter in the same room I'm not sure on how to let this work out. Yes I've fucked both of them but both on their own and not in front of each other.

Think I am moving to Bristol x

Like where it's going more please

I wasn't sure on how to move from here but Lisa took the bull by the horns as you may say and lowered her head down on to my cock and started to give me a nice tender bj she was still fully clothed and I couldn't get my hands to touch her ttis or pussy so just sat back and watched the film while she pleasured me.Evie was just stood there at first just watching her mother suck on my cock then with out a word she just walked towards her room and blew me a kiss and mouthed the word enjoy.Meanwhile on the screen I could now see my wife just about to sit on Pauls cock. She lowerd herself on to him and raised herself up and back down again his head muzzling in to her tits.Lisa raised her head and let my cock slide from her mouth and she then knelt between my legs and took hold of me and slowly licked up and down my shaft afew times of doing this then she worked her way to my balls and started to kiss and tease them with her mouth each time she would kiss me further down towards my ass.She then asked me to stand up and bend over the sofa I did as she asked my ass then sticking out Lisa then started to kiss down my ass crack and probe between my cheeks with her tongue.Kissing and dribbling her saliva over my ass hole her hand playing and stroking my cock.I feel her tongue touch my own brown star and she pushes on to it and starts to lick all around it. I'm really in heaven having her do this too me more so because she always comes across as a bit snobby but it seems that you shouldn't judge a book by its cover. Just when I thought she couldnt surprise me any more I feel her finger then touching and pushing at my hole.She pushes it inside me far as she can and twists it a little I jump with surprise as she finds my own G spot her hand continues to stroke my cock with her finger in my ass. The sensations build up in me and I seem to loose all control as cum just flows freely of its own mind from me.She pulls her finger from me lets go of my cok instintively I turn and she takes my cock in to her mouth to lick clean it of all my cum.

After a few mins I get dressed I'm sorry I broke the deal between us I sa. I knew you wouldn't be able to resist her she said. You only have to txt me if you need me she says I can always find time for you. It looks like we aren't the only ones who can find time I said nodding to the screen as I now see Paul on top of my wife fucking her. How about we arrange a little surprise for those two I said. What do you have in mind she asked me.A weekend away ? A little surprise meet up I'll be away with my wife and strangely you two could be in the same hotel.

Brilliant I can't wait to read how the hotel meet goes.

By *ornyboy46Man  over a year ago

heatons

Great twist I can see this getting better

Dudley

rotherham

Wtf. I took my time to read all this messages and all of you guy's ,what's wrong with you? Do you really believe this fantasy story?lol .true!it's a great story but...Lisa comes in 10 min and he doesn't have time to dress up and run .honestly? And evie has already her speech prepared and the laptop with the prove cause Paul it's fucking Alex's whife WTF?TO MANY COINCIDENCE! F.OFF

Oh get you ! Don't like it don't read and comment.

harwich

What a bellend that niceguynick is, loving your fantasy, keep going

keep going. get the hotel

do we believe this story ? hell yes it just happened to me , mmmm well in my mind anyway, great story and put into the correct forum so stop moaning and enjoy

By *he Master JMan  over a year ago

Southall

"Wtf. I took my time to read all this messages and all of you guy's ,what's wrong with you? Do you really believe this fantasy story?lol .true!it's a great story but...Lisa comes in 10 min and he doesn't have time to dress up and run .honestly? And evie has already her speech prepared and the laptop with the prove cause Paul it's fucking Alex's whife WTF?TO MANY COINCIDENCE! F.OFF "

The sex detective is in town.

Personally I was enjoying the story too much to notice coincidences .

WTF it's a STORY

Thank you for the good feed back yes some errors in timing etc.

I will pay more attention to the finer details.

"Thank you for the good feed back yes some errors in timing etc.

I will pay more attention to the finer details."

Mate it's an excellent story. Pay no attention to him and please carry on!

I'd arranged am weekend away with my wife. I just said that its been awhile since we have had a weekend break just us two.I sent Lisa a txt to let her know the hotel and said maybe we will see you with a wink.So we went away to the Forest of Dean where we could go on a nice walk and just enjoy time to ourselves.

We arrived at the hotel and checked in to our room.The hotel was an old farm house that had corridors leading off to what would have been stables but converted in to large rooms.We had a light lunch at the hotel bar I only had 2 pints but my wife had two large glasses of wine. and decided to go off for a nice long walk in a circle that would lead us back to the hotel. It was a 10 mile circular walk that took in the area of its views and through the woodland.

As it always the case when its just us two I always start to get extra horny especially on a long walk. At first there was lots of other couples around and families after a few miles they seemed to head off down on different walks probably shorter ones. So we are walking along holding hands etc my hand occasionally to cover her ass which always look good to me in jeans.After a hour or so she said she needed a wee. You're not going to find a toilet close to here I said. You will have to crouch down and do it by a tree I said. What if someone sees me she replied.Ok then we will go in off the path and you can go where its a bit more hidden. We walked on for about another 100 yards and then came across a gap in the trees and bushes and followed the path down in. Is this better I asked its ok she said . She undone her jeans and pulled them down with her knickers. then crouched down to pee. I got my phone out and quickly began to record her peeing. Oi you pervert stop it she cried. No I like watching you pee you know that from home. Look what effect you have on me I said and while holding the phone in one hand I undone my jeans and pulled out my hard cock.You are a dirty bastard she said to me laughing at my erect cock.Yes you know I am but I only wish to be dirty with you. She laughs again saying what am I going to do with you. Well you can let me lick your pussy clean now you've finished your wee. You really want to do that to me she asked with a surprised voice. Yes I do it makes me fucking horny.Normally at home its at this point she brushes that comment off but with being outside and 2 glasses of wine in the day time it wasn't today.Come here then she offers to me come and lick me like your always asking.I go to her and crouch down my head just inches away from her pussy.I look up at her and she just says to get on with it.Its not the greatest position her stood there jeans and knickers around her ankles but she does part her legs enough for me to get in and run my tongue over her pussy lips.I feel the wetness on them as I finally get to lick her drips from her pee.My nose is burried in to her ppubes inhaling her own aroma . Lay down on the floor she tells me so I do as asked and lay down on the floor fortunately its dry so its ok to lay down. She removes her jeans and knickers and kneels down so her ass is in my face I grab her ass and pull her on to my face and start to kiss lick her pussy her hand reaches for my cock to start stroking it.I run my tongue from her pussy to her ass and back again. I keep kissing and licking her for a good few mins then she says she needs to pee again.But there is no movement from her to break away instead she remains in the position and lets go a small final dribble from her pussy. I feel the dribble start and open my mouth to catch some of it.Oh what joy I've waited for some time to get her to do this too me. Its only a little but its a start and I hope its a confidence booster for her doing it too. She then gets up and puts on her jeans and knickers she says come on lets get back to the hotel we can have more fun in our room.

Dudley

Fantastic please carry on and ignor any negative comments I think it's great

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

.ore...

now that i want to watch

By *ikeC2012Man  over a year ago

Peterborough

"It's been a few months since I've had Lisa my next door neigbor. I was chatting to Her and her Husband and Evie over the garden fence the other week and they informed me that Evie had got her own flat on a nearby new build.Lisa said for Evie to show my the pictures of the place which she did standard small one bed place that you couldn't even swing a cat in.She said she was moving in in April I joked with Lisa that she would suffer empty nest syndrome. She said she would miss her but find ways to keep herself busy.

Towards the end of April I got a txt it was from Evie giving me the adress of her new flat and saying that she would need some help to unpack. We arranged a time and I went around knowing that both her parents were at work. I rang the bell and she let me in she was dressed in her lycra running gear saying she had been out for a run as she was entering a 10k race soon. She walked in front of me her ass as tight as ever in her lycra and here tits clasped tightly to her chest in her running top.

I remarked how good she looked and with a slight blush she thanked me I need a shower though she said not yet young lady you can shower later I know why you wanted me here and it isn't to unpack. Now come here I need to help you out of some of this running gear. You filthy sod she laughed looking at me but its true I haven't had much cock the last few months. Not using Alex then I asked (my son) I could but I prefer yours to his.I walked over to her and pulled her vest off her I can smell her hot sweat mixed with her deoderant on herI then pull her sports bra off to ease her big tits out and bend down and kiss each of her nipples mm she mumors I love that I let my hand wander down between her legs under the waist band of her lycra leggins and past her panties until my fingers find her pussy all hot and sweaty from running. My fingers probe in between rubbing across her pussy lips I've just got to eat your pussy I say and guider her to the sofa and remover her leggings and panties. I pick her panties up the crotch damp and musky with her scent I can smell her piss drips in them, I had to stop for a wee while out she said I couldnt hold it in any longer. I run my tongue over her crotch savoring the taste of her in them. I then offer them up to her ugh no she says but I just pull them over her head so her nose is buried in to the crotch. Enjoy your aroma I say and place my head between her legs and start to kiss and lick at her pussy. For me I just love it when a woman is hot and sweaty between her legs it brings out an animal like lust inside of me.

"

harwich

More please loving this one

fuck her there in the trees

I'd love to fuck her in the woods again. Just like I did when we were a young couple dating.

We went for a walk on a Sunday in a woods. Being young and horny I fucked her doggie style over a tree.

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

Brilliant please keep it going. A very horny story

harwich

iwonder how many people would have liked to have watched n helped

By *ornyguy414uMan  over a year ago

Hadleigh Essex

Brilliant so far.

We returned back to where we were staying. Chatting on the way back our talk getting dirtier saying what we would do with each other. It was about 5pm when we returned to the hotel. We decided to have a quick shower to freshen up and go and have some food in the hotel bar. In our room the shower was quite large room enough for both of us. I let Mandy go first while she was in the shower I picked up her knickers and had a sniff of them mmm warm and damp with the smell of her wee and her pussy odour as well.I then walked in to the bathroom and joined her in the shower. I was met with the words Oi cant I shower in peace. Which was said in a mocking tone. I thought you would need help in washing your back I say and take her flannel and start to rub it across her back I make sure my hands are nice and soapy too and soon drop her flannel and start to run my hands across her back down to her ass and back up over her belly to cup her ample tits.My cock seeks out the cleft of her ass and I start to slide my soapy cock betwen her ass cheeks.Your a dirty horny bastard arent you she says.Your cock is very naughty its misbehaving down there. I thought it was being very good I replied its doing its job to make you happy. Well it will have to wait she said as much as I'd like it right now I'm hungry food first then maybe you may get desert later. With that she stepped out of the shower and reached back in to give my cock a few strokes.Dont stop I tell her thats nice , nice it maybe but like I said desert later now get washed I'm hungry.

We walked in to the bar just around 7pm and took a table in a corner and got some food in. We ordered a good bottle of wine not the average supermarket type this was a night out for us and a good wine makes it better.Wine never seems to have much effect on me but it does on her and tonight she was really relaxed normally at home its fall asleep time with her and wine but tonight she seemed very alert and deffinatley in a flirty mood. Getting on towards 8pm and we are on a second bottle me making sure she has 2 glasses to my one each time. It was then I spotted them at the bar. Lisa with her blonde hair with Paul beside her. I mentioned it to Mandy I said you will never guess who is at the bar? With that she turned to look her face coloured a little as if she was embarrassed to see either of them.Shall I invite them to join us for a drink I asked. It'd be rude no t to say at least hello. So I walked up to the bar and just said " Of all the bars in all the places" Oh hello said Paul what are you up to he asked I replied that Mandy and me were just having a weekend away just some us time. Say no more he said.What about you two I asked Same thing he relied. Come over and join us we are just sat over there I pointed to the corner of the room. I returned to Mandy you don't mind some company do you.Paul and Lisa joined us Mandy got up to give Paul a friendly kiss on the cheek and I did the same to Lisa except I let my hand brush down over her ass and thighs as I did so I felt the straps of a suspender belt.The evening wore on lots of talk about the kids how Alex our son was doing and Evie their daughter etc.I excused myself saying call of nature required Lisa said she need to powder her nose too. So we both walked out of the bar area and headed off towards the toilets. Once out of the room I quickly grabbed her and went in for a kiss she didnt hold back either our tongues entwining in each others moves my hands running up and her ass.We part and I whisper in her ear that I so want to fuck her tonight. Me too she replied. Do you think those two will want each other she asked. I hope so I said. We go in to then respective toilets and as I come out I head back in to the bar. But I take a circular way in so that Mandy and Paul don't see me.But I see them and Paul is sat close to Mandy and she is leaning in to him I cant see exactly what is going on but they both look in a more then compromising position. As I approach them I say you all ok and they sit back looking a bit startled. Lisa rejoins us soon after. S o the evening continues more wine and chatting each time our chat gets a little bit more suggestive. Mandy makes her excuses and goes to the loo Lisa also joins her. Paul and myself are left alone. I turn to him and say I'm not sure on how to approach this. Approach what he says. Well last week I had a dvd sent to me in the post all it said was for your enjoyment? There was no other labels or anything with it. Ok he said so did you watch it. I did I said and to be honest I was totally gob smacked to see what was on it.He obviously has no idea and sits there with a blank expression on his face. I said it look very much like Mandy and you together in your bedroom having sex.

His face really did drop at that point. I'll be honest I say and your a lucky man to get inside her knickers I've asked her before about sex with others but always been a flat no.

He relaxes then says to me you mention the dvd but I've also had one sent to me. Straight away I'm thinking that we've been caught that's Lisa and myself. It shows you with Lisa in our bed ! We looked at each other, what can I say except busted both of us.

What are you two talking about says Mandy as her and Lisa return to the table. Paul looks at Mandy and said your husband has been fucking my wife. Mandys jaw opens and looks like she is about to say something. Stop there my love before you say anything I've seen you and Paul together. Her mouth closes instantly. I can explain she says. Lisa looks at Paul what do you have to say, Pot Kettle black he replies to her. It seems like we each have some explaining to do I said. We could sit here and talk or we could adjourn to one of the rooms and talk more there. We all agreed to talk in a room in more privacy so we finished our drinks and left the bar. I siad I needed a pee myself and Paul also wanted one so I said to Mandy that we would meet them in our room. They set off Paul and myself had a wee.

We went in and done our business on the way to the room I stopped and asked him how he felt about me fucking Lisa he said he was surprised and a bit stunned at first but the more he watched it the more he got turned on by it.

He asked me about himself and Mandy I said I had wanted her to play with another cock for a long time as we were both virgins when we met. I said that we have played once with a couple but in separate rooms but that was 10 yrs ago.

Would you have any objections if Lisa and myself had fun together tonight , Only if I can do the same with Mandy he asked.If you can seduce her tonight then she is all yours.

We get to the room and hear laughter from inside we enter and find both Mandy and Lisa laughing whats the joke I asked. Mandy replied we've been talking about your cocks she said.Lisa and me have a lot more in common then we ever knew. Like who has the fastest one and who is the best one that fits us.Whats the answers then. Lisa likes your fat cock Mandy said but I also like your fat cock inside me. I've found out that you enjoy Lisa pissing on you. It was Pauls turn to look surprised I never knew you liked that he said. You've never asked me she said back. Mandy then said that although she liked my fat cock it was too fat for her ass but she would try Pauls up there if he wanted too. I'm not sure on who id doing all the running here it was my idea to book a weekend away and to try and put Mandy and Paul on the spot but now my wife seemed to be in partnership with Lisa and telling us on who would do what here. I have a feeling that tonight could be a very enjoyable night for all of us.

By *max2000Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Great story can't wait for more

By *kadMan  over a year ago

wallsend

Can not wait for more

Incredibly story, can't wait for more

Dudley

This just gets better

Southall

Just don't tell him you have been fucking his daughter too

harwich

By *cubaman3Man  over a year ago

sunderland

More plz

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Mandy then said to me you have always said you wanted to see me with another cock haven't you. Yes you know that I said.Your about to see your dream come true she said I've had a chat with Lisa and she is happy for me to have Paul here tonight I'll let you watch but no touching me yourself or Lisa untill we are done.I thought for a moment then agreed if it means getting to see her with another cock then I can hold on.

Mandy then takes off her jeans her gorgeous ass covered in a well fitting pair of knickers. As she bends over to take her jeans off I spy a damp patch in her knickers. Looks like someone is already up for fun tonight. She then takes off her top and is stood there in her knickers and bra holding up her lovely big 36g tits. I've got to take this bloody thing off its killing my tits she said. Lisa can you undo my strap for me please. Lisa reaches up and undoes the clasp allowing my wife to shrug free her tits from confinement.Lisa's hands go to cup Mandys ttis and gentley lifts them up and kneads them in her hands Mandy's nipples spring to attention. Lisa leans in and whispers something to my wife. She looks at lisa and winks and just says yes later.

She then looks at Paul and says your overdressed aren't you. Then walks to him and kisses him deeply while fumbling with his jeans to get them undone.He is torn between wanting to play with her tits and get his jeans down and off at the same time. Lisa sees his predicament and goes to help pull his jeans down and off. As she completes this she kneels back up and her head drifts back up over my wife's legs and a slight brush over her pussy and knickers. Mandy then breaks away to undo Pauls shirt kissing his chest and muzzling her head in to his chest hair (she likes a hairy chest which I'm not )His shirt off Paul is stood there in socks and underwear. She maneuvers him towards the bed and pushes him down on to it and like a cat stalking its prey she crawls up the bed to him.Lisa meanwhile peels off her clothes and stands there in the room Bra knickers and suspenders on. She tells me to sit in one of the chairs and relax but not to remove my clothes yet. She gets a chair and sits away from me close enough but not to touch her. I look back to the bed to see Mandy with her huge tits dangling over Paul's face as he reaches up to suck on her nipples.She allows him to suck on it briefly before pulling away and offering him the other nipple this is played out for a few mins and I can see the damp spot in her knickers getting bigger. She then goes and sits with her pussy inches away from Pauls face still clad in her knickers.Then she proceeds to rub it across his face her hands hold his so he cant use them to hold her in to any position for long. Do you want my pussy she asks I do is his reply, good thing come to those who wait she said.She then slides back down his body and rubs her pussy over his cock feeling the material rub over his cock. He tires to fuck her through her knickers but cant get any penetration. She stands up and takes off her knickers and looks to inspect the gusset of them. The takes to Paul and pulls them over his head so the gusset is in his face.He sniffs and inhales her aroma and then licks the gusset clean of her damp pussy.She meanwhile is dragging her tits over his cock just teasing him. I look across to Lisa to see her hand scratching the outside of her knickers. Her knickers also look damp in fact I would say they were much more damp then my wifes.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

By *els01Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Xxx

rotherham

Newtownards

It goes from strength to strength this story. Brilliant. Can't wait for the next instalment

Oh this is hot and horny love it

By *istresskaty1981TV/TS  over a year ago

brigg

Wow fantastic xx

By *ichaelxx11Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Love it

By *atelotmanMan  over a year ago

Chatham

Great story cant wait for more.

Southall

I'm so wanting to just take off my clothes and dive between Lisa's legs and eat her lovely wet pussy but a deal is a deal this time around. Mandy straddles Pauls head and nw with her knickers removed offers him her pussy to eat her head bows to take in his cock in to her mouth.She gently pulls his foreskin back and up again she slowly wanks his cock like a cat stalking its prey and far away look in her face. Paul raises his head and starts to kiss at her pussy his nose buried in to her ass crack I can hear him placing wet slobbery kisses on her lips. His hands cradle her ass and he pulls her down on to his face her head bows on to his cock but hovers there while she enjoys Paul's attention between her legs she starts to wriggle on his face she is unable to do anything to his cock as her own orgasum takes over as she groans softly . He lets go of her ass and she raises it a few inches above his head, I see his face glistens with her pussy juice. Mandy then starts to kiss the tip of his cock just on the very tip to start with kissing it and stroking it up and down.Gradually she takes in more of his cock in to her mouth then all the way out and back down again.She does this for a few mins then climbs off Paul she walks over to Lisa they have a whispered conversation.I see Mandys hand dip down between Lisa's legs and then she returns back to the bed and sits on Paul's lap she takes his cock and rubs it across her pussy lips then aims in in between and slowly lowers herself until he is fully inside her. I see her ginger pubes mix with his dark pubes then she raises up so I see his cock in her pussy and she goes back down again.This is not rushed she is just enjoying go up and down slowly on his cock his hands reach out and find her tits and he starts to maul them. his fingers touch and pinch her nipples. I see the familiar spread of red across the top of her chest and I know she is extremely turned on when she is like that. I then notice Lisa stand up and she removes her clothes and bra and knickers. She walks the few steps to me and takes my hand and places it between her legs.She feels hot to the touch there and I slide a finger over her lips and between them.It doesnt take much effort for me to be able to get 2 fingers inside hershe really is soaking wet I start to build a rythm of finger fucking her but just when I think I can complete my fun with her she pulls my hand away.She then takes it and brings it too her mouth and sucks clean my 2 fingers that have been inside her.Then she goes over to the bed and climbs on it and then sits with her pussy over her own husbands face.She sits so she is facing Mandy who is still slowly riding Pauls cock.Lsa then leans towards my wife and takes her tits one at a time and kisses them softly paing extra attention to her nipples.Mandy throws her head back with delight( I never knew she liked female attention)Lisa then starts to get vocal as Pauls attention is bringing her to her orgasum.Considering the time we've lived next door to them I've never heard her in the bedroom.She has to let go of Mandys tits as she comes heavily on Pauls faceher hips really buck as he continues to lick and suck on her pussy.

I'm sat in the chair I feel like I could cum with out even touching myself such is the scene in front of me.I feel like I have been sat there like a spare part all night but in fact its probably only been 30mins or so since we arrived in the room. Paul stops kissing at his wife's pussy she is obviously very sensitive as she comes down from her own high.Mandy also stops fucking Paul but remains impaled on his cock.Both women look at each other then lean in and enjoy a kiss with each other. Each others hands rub and pull at each others tits and nipples.They break away and regain their breath and composure.Mandy then looks at me and says " Ok you can take your clothes off and come here " I do as she asked and stand beside the bed my cock standing proud.

wow

Dudley

Very very good

The scene is Paul on his back my wife on his cock and his wife on his face and me stood beside the bed stiff cock waiting for attention. Mandy drags me closer to her and strokes her hand up and down my cock.She then offers it to Lisa who also takes a joy ins stroking it.Then she opens her mouth and takes me inside it as she uses her tongue to pleasure me. My hands reach out to both womens tits and I feel them both. Mandy's are bigger in droop then Lisa's more probably because we had a child when she was 38 and breastfed until the little one was a yr old. Lisa's although just as big as my wife's were a little more firmer and more rounded. Mandys hand then reaches up and cups my balls and starts to play with them. With all what I've seen so far and now this excitement is really building within me.I tell Lisa that I'm about to cum if she don't stop.She lets my cock slip out of her mouth. Mandy tells me to finish myself off in front of them. I take my cock and wank it as the two women lean in close then lift up their tits so that it forms a joint pillow of soft sexy flesh. I then cum covering their tits in my cum.2 strong bursts followed by a few smaller ones.The women then lick my cum off each others tits. They then turn their attention back on to Paul Lisa climbs off his face and lays down by his legs as Mandy continues again with her fucking of his cock. Lisa uses her tongue to tease Mandy and Paul at the same time. He doesn't take long before he soon cums inside my wife.She grinds her hips down on to his cock as he is enjoying her pussy. After a min or so she eases off him and lays down with a look like the cat who got the cream. I thought that would be the end there but Lisa then crawls towards Mandy's legs and with a tenderness only a woman can show kisses her way up to her pussy and with care tongues her pussy eating out her husbands cum in to her mouth. She turnes to me and comes in to kiss me and as she does she releases the contents of her mouth in to mine the taste of pauls cum mandys pussy cum and lisa's mouth all mixed in. together.

tremendous!!

By *lutaxiMan  over a year ago

Dundalk

great story

We sat back and relaxed and discussed on what we had just done.It would seem that each other had become aware r had an idea that something had been going on. I thinking that I hope that other then Lisa nobody knows about Evie.Paul then asked if this was then end of it or would we be able to keep it discreet without neighbors curtains twitching. I looked at Mandy she said she would like to have more fun all of us together not behind each others backs as she felt dishonest that way.We all agreed to be more open with each other.

Mandy said she would like to have Paul to fuck her ass as his cok was skinnier then mine and she was comfortable with it up there.Paul was more then happy for that as was I. I then asked Paul have you ever had a golden shower ? He said no and wasn't sure. The bathroom in here is big enough we should try it tonight.

so hot

We go in tot he bathroom I say to Paul its best to receive it over your cock at first if your unsure then progress from there.If you are really unsure have the shower running as well that way it mixes better helps the woman to relax and the bath not be so cold.We arrange the shower so its on the lowest height possible and doesnt spray directly in to his face as he lays down. Who is going first is say to the ladies.I will replied Lisa.She steps in to the bath and stands feet either side of her husband the shower spray is landing over his chest. Lisa gets her hand and pulls her pussy lips apart a little.She look in to her husbands eyes and asks are you ready.He says ok, she pauses for a second then a dribble at first comes from her pussy.The she relaxes a little and lets a bigger stream of pee go. Its a clear stream just a slight hint of yellow in it.It lands directly on to Pauls cock and I see a twitch it straight away.It then starts to grow in length and harden and rise up as Lisa continues to let her pee go.I turn the shower off so only her wee is on him now. Wow that feels so warm he says its very erotic to see a woman just pee in front and on you.

You mean in all the years you've been married you have never seen Lisa pee I ask.I've seen her on the toilet but never watched he says.Lisa finishes her wee, go on then I say to paul go and kiss her pussy now and taste the last drips from her.He gets up his face in direct line with her pussy he hesitantly leans forward and sticks his tongue out and touches her pussy with it.he pays attention to her pussy licking at her lips tasting her.

Brilliant absolutely love it so horny

wow

By *aughty grease monkeyMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Great to have a women piss over you then lick her clit any offers around coventry xxxx

Newtownards

harwich

He doesnt seem to be averse to kissing her pussy even with her piss drips there. His cock is enough to tell what he thinks.It has the same effect on me with my cock now fully erect.Mandy says to me come back to the bed I want to feel you cock fuck my pussy so we return to the bed mandy lays down and just says fuck me now.I climb on top of her and with her pussy still well used from Pauls cock my own cock takes little effort in finding its way in.What I love about my wife is everytime I fuck her it always feels tight around my cock.I slide my cock in hold it there ofr a second then pull out and slowly back in again.

I gradually increase my rhythm of fucking her as I do she gets wetter and wetter so much that my cock keeps popping out of her pussy. I tell her to turn over and lie on her belly.She does this so her ass is there for me and I start to kiss my way all over her ass and down along her ass crack sliding my tongue up and down her crack I use my hands to part her cheeks to revel her brown star and probe and lick it with my tongue. I use a finger to tease her pussy as I lick and kiss her ass. Then I stop doing that and start to wank my cock over her brown star.Lisa and Paul have returned to the room.Lisa comes over to Mandy and runs her hands down over her ass she takes a finger and suck it into her mouth then places it on Mandys brown star the with a gentle push it slides in to her ass. Paul meanwhile kneels behind Lisa and starts to kiss her ass he also parts her cheeks and probes and teases her hole.My cock is wanking as close to Mandys ass hole as I can get it along with Lisas finger inside there as well.I cum for a second time that night my white cum in Mnadys ass crack and hole Lisa uses her finger to slide my cum in and out using it as a lubricant for Mandys bum.She looks down at Paul and says come on fuck Mandys ass she wants your cock inside her.Look she is all wet and ready for you.I step out of the way leaving it clear for Paul.

He comes behind he pulls her bum up into the air a bit and rubs his cock up and down her crack lubricating his cock with my cum. Mandy says to Paul fuck my ass with your cock please.He nudges up to her and puts the tip of his cok at her entrance then pushes forward a little.Just the tip of his cock is in her hole he rests it there allowing time for her to relax and then slides it in a little bit each time.Oh fuck me that feels good says Mandy.Paul builds up his pace of fucking her.Spank her as she loves I tell Paul. Lisa beats him to it and slaps Mandys ass. Mandy squeals a little again I say and slap another one on her cheeks she squeals a little louder with each slap and thrust.I give Mandys pussy and clit some additional attention.rubbing and flicking her clit Paul steadily fucking her ass with lisa slapping in between as well.Mandy starts to moan and grown I need a wee she says wait I say and we all keep on doing our little bit to her.I'm cumming moans Mandy.The suddenly she squirts from her pussy as she does so she screams with pleasure.Paul then groans as he comes in her ass and pumps away at her then pulls her into him and holds her there while he cums himself.

He pulls out and I can see cum at the entrance to Mandy's ass. Lisa then comes to there and proceeds to lick the cum from Mandys ass.When she is finished cleaning her up she lays down beside Mandy on the bed who rolls over to lay on her back.

Love it

Newtownards

love anal

By *istresskaty1981TV/TS  over a year ago

brigg

Brilliant x

Dudley

By *ye SeMan  over a year ago

london

Time had slipped by while we were all having fun.It was past midnight the women said they were knackered and needed to sleep but both wanted one more thing tonight they both wanted their pusseis licked but not by their own partenr.Paul was to lick Mandy and I was to do Lisa.They led so that they were head to chest wth each other and legs oposing ends of the bed. Us men got down between their legs and started to eat and lick at their used pussies.As we done so they both started to lick and tease each others tits. Mandy really went to town on Lisa's pulling her nipples and twisting them inbetween her fingers.Lisa would suck on Mandys nipples like a baby suckling.This combined with the male attention really made them wet and both seemed to push their pussies into our faces.Lisa tasted like honey to me that night so sweet and so full of her pussy cum.I would give her long loving licks followed by me sucking each pussy lip in to my mouth running my tongue up over it and on to her clit.Both women reached a noisy climax almost at the same time.

After they had come down we all decided it was time for bed Paul and Lisa gathered their clothes but Lisa took her knickers and tossed them at me and said a gift for you.With just her blouse and skirt on she left the room with paul.Mandy looked at me and said what are you going to do with her knickers. Watch I said and pulled the crutch to my face and sniffed it and then licked it tasting again her pussy in them.I then gave them to Mandy and said you wear them tonight and in the morning give them back to Paul.

We have now agreed to be open about this and sometimes we all join together as a foursome sometimes as a 3 some. What Mandy doesnt know is I've caught her on a spy cam as a 2 some with Lisa.

Newtownards

harwich

very interesting story i wonder if there is more to cum??

can i have them panties

Does mom / daughter happen that often.

Or is it all just a fantasy.

mmm any more daughter