FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Indulge In Taboo Thrills

Indulge In Taboo Thrills

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We are on a night out, a nice quite up town bar chatting away. I pop off to the toilet and as I am away, a nice looking professional guy walks up to the bar and Liz starts having some naughty thoughts about him.

When I come back she tells me, she would like to bring him home with us, so I agree and tell her to go reel him in.

She struts over in her sexy black and white fuck me heels, short black skirt, showing off her sexy pins & nice white top and asks him to buy her a drink.

After some chatting at the bar we all head back to ours for "another drink."

When we get back we all sit down on the sofa with me on one side of Liz and him on the other.

I open her top, as she starts to kiss him slowly, she indulges in the taboo thrill and savours the touch of this other man upon her body.

We both grope her slim sexy body from top to bottom, as she switches between kissing both of us.

We both start nibbling and kissing on her neck as we slowly move down to her nipples and start sucking on one each, as we suck & caress her nipples and breasts, she can feel one of his hands and one of my hands on the inside of her legs and we suddenly spread them apart.

As we explore every inch of her body, and her thighs are spread open nice and wide, he slips his hand into her panties...

She quietly moans as he begins to finger her wet pussy...

...she stares at me and opens my trousers unleashing my solid cock, she starts giving me a hand-job, while describing and taunting me, of the erotic pleasure she is receiving from a complete stranger fingering fucking her pussy, she starts moaning more and more as she comes ever closer to orgasm, she squeezes my cock and I can tell this strange man had just made her cum.

We both sit up and take off our tops showing off both of our athletic bodies and she takes a hard cock in each hand, as she pulls down on both our shafts she says "hunny go get a chair from the kitchen table, sit in front of us I want you to watch for a bit."

I oblige and when I sit down to watch she is already on her knees in front of him, she slowly licks from his balls all the way up his 9" shaft to the tip as she wraps her luscious red lips around the head of his throbbing member.

As she continues to suck his cock slowly up and down getting his dick nice wet, sloppy and ready to fuck her sweet pussy, I can't help but stroke myself at this erotic sight.

She stands up and takes off her panties leaving her skirt on.

One foot in front of the other as if getting ready to run a race, she bends her knees opening up her pussy for perfect penetration.

He happily slides his cock in her pussy, as she moans slightly, I tell her to just relax and enjoy the new feelings and sensations a different cock is going to bring her.

With that she puts her forehead against mine, and starts jerking me off, as he grabs her hips, trusts back and forth fucking my HotWife's glorious pussy.

As she starts to tire she backs him up onto the sofa without releasing his cock from her pussy, but as she gets into a crab position his cock pops out and slides up against her clit as he grabs her ankles...

...I see his towering, powerful cock so eager, and rigid to penetrate and ravage her...

...she slides his hard dick right back into her wet pussy without breaking eye contact with me as I am still slowly stroking...

He takes her again and fucks her again, I can tell by her face she wants it, no she needs it. She is craving his cock, frantic with desire, lusting and yearning for him to plunder her hole.

Plunging, pumping and thrusting...

...they trash and fuck in a fury of animal ferocity, until she is quaking and cumming in endless spasms of ecstasy, just before his cock explodes, she pull his cock out.

By this stage I am kneeling right in front of them, she stretches out one leg wraps it around my neck and guides my mouth to her clit.

I start licking and finger fucking her pussy till she squirts all over my face and over his hard throbbing cock. As she still sits in the crab position both him and I grab our cocks and stroke ourselves, moaning & groaning over her sexy fucktastic body until we squirt our man juice all over her stomach, she then falls on the couch in a surge of feelings of ecstasy trembling all over, I lie there with her holding her, as he gets dressed, thanks us and leaves.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hardly taboo

By *encarolCouple  over a year ago

Tyneside

I know

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Our apologies for trying to share a story which doesn't live up to your expectations, which in our realm and by definition is classed as taboo

Still a good story, got me wanking

By *reygorCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

"Our apologies for trying to share a story which doesn't live up to your expectations, which in our realm and by definition is classed as taboo "
no need to apologise forum for every one .thing is we all outside the ;normal box:if we are on a swingers site.in the stiaght world.most guys am guessing think tabboo is next to illegal and thats why a nice hotel meet threesome doesent come under taboo.in there oppinion wich i understand .but great read keep it up site needs good reads

By *ood tongue!!!Man  over a year ago

harwich

good story & wow what asexy body you have

By *tickyfingers.24Man  over a year ago

Newport Pagnell

Great story.

Amazing and horny. And YES in vanilla company and society this is taboo

By *es-sMan  over a year ago

Rugby

Brilliant read don't worry about the moaners keep writing please

Taboo or not we would love a night like this a BBC would make it even better

"We are on a night out, a nice quite up town bar chatting away. I pop off to the toilet and as I am away, a nice looking professional guy walks up to the bar and Liz starts having some naughty thoughts about him.

When I come back she tells me, she would like to bring him home with us, so I agree and tell her to go reel him in.

She struts over in her sexy black and white fuck me heels, short black skirt, showing off her sexy pins & nice white top and asks him to buy her a drink.

After some chatting at the bar we all head back to ours for "another drink."

When we get back we all sit down on the sofa with me on one side of Liz and him on the other.

I open her top, as she starts to kiss him slowly, she indulges in the taboo thrill and savours the touch of this other man upon her body.

We both grope her slim sexy body from top to bottom, as she switches between kissing both of us.

We both start nibbling and kissing on her neck as we slowly move down to her nipples and start sucking on one each, as we suck & caress her nipples and breasts, she can feel one of his hands and one of my hands on the inside of her legs and we suddenly spread them apart.

As we explore every inch of her body, and her thighs are spread open nice and wide, he slips his hand into her panties...

She quietly moans as he begins to finger her wet pussy...

...she stares at me and opens my trousers unleashing my solid cock, she starts giving me a hand-job, while describing and taunting me, of the erotic pleasure she is receiving from a complete stranger fingering fucking her pussy, she starts moaning more and more as she comes ever closer to orgasm, she squeezes my cock and I can tell this strange man had just made her cum.

We both sit up and take off our tops showing off both of our athletic bodies and she takes a hard cock in each hand, as she pulls down on both our shafts she says "hunny go get a chair from the kitchen table, sit in front of us I want you to watch for a bit."

I oblige and when I sit down to watch she is already on her knees in front of him, she slowly licks from his balls all the way up his 9" shaft to the tip as she wraps her luscious red lips around the head of his throbbing member.

As she continues to suck his cock slowly up and down getting his dick nice wet, sloppy and ready to fuck her sweet pussy, I can't help but stroke myself at this erotic sight.

She stands up and takes off her panties leaving her skirt on.

One foot in front of the other as if getting ready to run a race, she bends her knees opening up her pussy for perfect penetration.

He happily slides his cock in her pussy, as she moans slightly, I tell her to just relax and enjoy the new feelings and sensations a different cock is going to bring her.

With that she puts her forehead against mine, and starts jerking me off, as he grabs her hips, trusts back and forth fucking my HotWife's glorious pussy.

As she starts to tire she backs him up onto the sofa without releasing his cock from her pussy, but as she gets into a crab position his cock pops out and slides up against her clit as he grabs her ankles...

...I see his towering, powerful cock so eager, and rigid to penetrate and ravage her...

...she slides his hard dick right back into her wet pussy without breaking eye contact with me as I am still slowly stroking...

He takes her again and fucks her again, I can tell by her face she wants it, no she needs it. She is craving his cock, frantic with desire, lusting and yearning for him to plunder her hole.

Plunging, pumping and thrusting...

...they trash and fuck in a fury of animal ferocity, until she is quaking and cumming in endless spasms of ecstasy, just before his cock explodes, she pull his cock out.

By this stage I am kneeling right in front of them, she stretches out one leg wraps it around my neck and guides my mouth to her clit.

I start licking and finger fucking her pussy till she squirts all over my face and over his hard throbbing cock. As she still sits in the crab position both him and I grab our cocks and stroke ourselves, moaning & groaning over her sexy fucktastic body until we squirt our man juice all over her stomach, she then falls on the couch in a surge of feelings of ecstasy trembling all over, I lie there with her holding her, as he gets dressed, thanks us and leaves."

"Our apologies for trying to share a story which doesn't live up to your expectations, which in our realm and by definition is classed as taboo "

Great story that sound e d like risque and fun night for you both.

Looking forward to your next story

» Add a new message to this topic