FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Liz part two

Liz part two

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Short note to the readers – with some grammar concern. English is my 4 language so I try to improve it.

Here part 2 for you.

Next day I drove after work first in a DIY store with pet shop in store. To sub Liz completely and to bring her beyond her sexual imagination, this night I’ll work on her at full speed. I wanted to upgrade to conductor her, as far as it went.

Although myself was till then rather a softie whom one had always taught to be nicely and obliging towards women, to pay attention with the sex exclusively to their desire fulfilment and to provide absolutely for the fact that the woman also gets its orgasm, its kind irritated me tremendously.

In the DIY market I was shopping ropes, steel rings to screw into concrete, some small padlocks, plumbing accessory, as well as different items can be used for dom. In the pet shop I added several leather necklaces for dogs, a small horsewhip, as well as an also huge hook as they are used as a rope for big dogs.

Back home, went into the shower and just got dressed already rang in the door. Liz looked fantastic again. A short black dress on here promoting her nice figure. She were approx. 9 cm black high heels. Her pumps were open on the back and were held only by a thin small belt on the heel. I already kissed her in the neck, before we closed the door. In my comfortable trousers my dick was straight ready for action. I dragged Liz on to the sofa and got to us something to drink. I sat down beside her. She looked at me and asked:" Do you not want to control whether I’m really in the nude under the dress?"

As the dress was armless, I had already taken notice that this time it was freshly shaved under the arms. Therefore, I said: "Of course you are. I’m pointing more on her tits. I could not enjoy that last night at all properly." Your nice dress with that wide cut”. Liz pulled down the dress until her tits swung out. They were rather big, and could resist against the gravitation. They were a dream. Liz asked "You have said, you find them nice?". I nodded and replied "Also if they already hang a little bit," I saw things in relative terms. Liz looked at me a little bit disappointed. So I had to comfort them a little. "Many men like long tits!" Tears stepped in Liz eyes. What arsehole I was! But the devil rode me anyhow, I wanted to clarify this, do not give delightfully cool woman a moment the feeling that it means to me even a little bit.

A few min later we smooched again like the hell. Asked myself - Whether could I fuck her, finally, sometimes?

A wile later I told gently "Get undressed, I want to see you naked". Liz pulled her dress over the head. Under it she was really naked. She stood in front of me and she put a thumb in the heel strap "No, no," I told her, "you keep shoes on, they well fit you and are perfect to a hooker as you are!" This time Liz was to do her next step, pressed her tongue in my ear and whispered: "Do you hold me really for a hooker because I wear such shoes?"

I kissed here wildly and whispered occasionally: "No, not, therefore. You are a hooker because it is in you! Do you know that one they called this kind of shoes in America "Fuck-Me-Shoes"?

Because who have this on and with every step, with every movement of the hips says: Fuck me!" Liz groaned. This conversation turned on her obviously very much.

"You are a hooker because everyone looks to you immediately that you need it. How many men have already fucked you?" She considered. "About 10. Want it you to be the next?" I wanted to appear now self-confident. I had to take the wind from the sailings from her once more.

"Even if I am the next, I will not be absolutely the last. You are to easy to get fucking horny!" She kissed me more and more passionately. Seems my talking presumably I became more cool, as if I had pushed her. I needed a break. "Knee you on the table!" . She knelt, on all fours, on the coffee table. I pulled up to me an armchair and sat down hind her and between the thighs. I pulled apart her buttocks. Her pussy was so wet, that already run a bit out and down her legs. Now went closer and I used my tongue only to play with her arsehole.

I was very pleased to find it out that not only her pussy, but also around her arsehole was all shaved perfectly. She asked groaning: "What do you do there?" I put my tongue deeply in the arse, stretched with it the hole, licked this opening and started to suck. Liz trembled.

I replied " I prepare your hole for your 11th,". Her arsehole twitched, she gave a loud groan. Well she had her first orgasm in this night.

I’ve taken off my trousers to get ready, and started to fill her hole with lube. Although my dick was rock-hard, could not succeed in putting him in her arsehole. It was completely cramped. I walked around the table and held out my dick to her to blow him now. She sucked a little bit and she told: "I am sorry, but I have never had it in the bottom. Are you now disappointed about me?"

I pulled her the on her hair and said: "Well, you could have practiced at already at home. It would be now better. However, I’ll take over to make you relax your hole." I went to the cupboard and brought out the small whip. Liz looked at me shocked. No fear, no surprise. As if it is the most normal think of the world if one whips new girlfriend on the second meet because cannot be fucked in her arse. Stroked the whip on here arse, than played with her tits it a little and positioned myself again in front of her face. Without any request she took the dick again between its great lips. But she kept one eye out on the whip.

"Now I will whip you a little. It will hardly hurt, but it maybe solves your tension. Nevertheless, you have nothing against it, or?" It shook the head.

I gave three slashes on every buttock. But I knew that it was not painful and not enough. Liz still sucked, absolutely indifferently. I struck her a few more time times on each buttock harder. Liz groaned now , her arse was now slightly red. She sucked more and more wildly, here passion rose. Another five slashes. And two with considerable force, then my dick snatched of her mouth, she gave a loud groan. I walked around her and pushed now my dick into her arse. Liz twitched and sobbed convulsively. She just had her second orgasm and I had passed only the hole and on the way to pass her rectum. Pushed a gently for wile and then I pushed my dick up her arse to the stroke purely. I left him in there waited without moving for my orgasm. It was huge orgasm; I must have shot 3 or 5 loads of cum in her arse now. As my dick got now smaller I could slipped out from her.

I walked around again around her, I sat down at the coffee table and lighted to us a cigarette. She still was in same position, so that I shared the cigarette with her.

Said myself: “good by that whip”. She was locking on my dick and said "Come, I clean him with my mouth." I could not believe what sentence she thought. I stood up and went a stepped closer to her, and she really licked my dick completely clean.

"What is with your husband" asking her, while we had lighted new cigarettes.

Lis twitched with her shoulders. "It is a softie, a mummy's son. We live with his parents, and the whole annoys me. They annoying me and drive me to hell” .

I replied straight "Tomorrow you leave him" - "Its OK I’ll do it" she replied.

End of Part2 - in Part 3 Liz new flat & Holliday time with some surprizes.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Short note to the readers – with some grammar concern. English is my 4 language so I try to improve it.

Here part 2 for you.

Next day I drove after work first in a DIY store with pet shop in store. To sub Liz completely and to bring her beyond her sexual imagination, this night I’ll work on her at full speed. I wanted to upgrade to conductor her, as far as it went.

Although myself was till then rather a softie whom one had always taught to be nicely and obliging towards women, to pay attention with the sex exclusively to their desire fulfilment and to provide absolutely for the fact that the woman also gets its orgasm, its kind irritated me tremendously.

In the DIY market I was shopping ropes, steel rings to screw into concrete, some small padlocks, plumbing accessory, as well as different items can be used for dom. In the pet shop I added several leather necklaces for dogs, a small horsewhip, as well as an also huge hook as they are used as a rope for big dogs.

Back home, went into the shower and just got dressed already rang in the door. Liz looked fantastic again. A short black dress on here promoting her nice figure. She were approx. 9 cm black high heels. Her pumps were open on the back and were held only by a thin small belt on the heel. I already kissed her in the neck, before we closed the door. In my comfortable trousers my dick was straight ready for action. I dragged Liz on to the sofa and got to us something to drink. I sat down beside her. She looked at me and asked:" Do you not want to control whether I’m really in the nude under the dress?"

As the dress was armless, I had already taken notice that this time it was freshly shaved under the arms. Therefore, I said: "Of course you are. I’m pointing more on her tits. I could not enjoy that last night at all properly." Your nice dress with that wide cut”. Liz pulled down the dress until her tits swung out. They were rather big, and could resist against the gravitation. They were a dream. Liz asked "You have said, you find them nice?". I nodded and replied "Also if they already hang a little bit," I saw things in relative terms. Liz looked at me a little bit disappointed. So I had to comfort them a little. "Many men like long tits!" Tears stepped in Liz eyes. What arsehole I was! But the devil rode me anyhow, I wanted to clarify this, do not give delightfully cool woman a moment the feeling that it means to me even a little bit.

A few min later we smooched again like the hell. Asked myself - Whether could I fuck her, finally, sometimes?

A wile later I told gently "Get undressed, I want to see you naked". Liz pulled her dress over the head. Under it she was really naked. She stood in front of me and she put a thumb in the heel strap "No, no," I told her, "you keep shoes on, they well fit you and are perfect to a hooker as you are!" This time Liz was to do her next step, pressed her tongue in my ear and whispered: "Do you hold me really for a hooker because I wear such shoes?"

I kissed here wildly and whispered occasionally: "No, not, therefore. You are a hooker because it is in you! Do you know that one they called this kind of shoes in America "Fuck-Me-Shoes"?

Because who have this on and with every step, with every movement of the hips says: Fuck me!" Liz groaned. This conversation turned on her obviously very much.

"You are a hooker because everyone looks to you immediately that you need it. How many men have already fucked you?" She considered. "About 10. Want it you to be the next?" I wanted to appear now self-confident. I had to take the wind from the sailings from her once more.

"Even if I am the next, I will not be absolutely the last. You are to easy to get fucking horny!" She kissed me more and more passionately. Seems my talking presumably I became more cool, as if I had pushed her. I needed a break. "Knee you on the table!" . She knelt, on all fours, on the coffee table. I pulled up to me an armchair and sat down hind her and between the thighs. I pulled apart her buttocks. Her pussy was so wet, that already run a bit out and down her legs. Now went closer and I used my tongue only to play with her arsehole.

I was very pleased to find it out that not only her pussy, but also around her arsehole was all shaved perfectly. She asked groaning: "What do you do there?" I put my tongue deeply in the arse, stretched with it the hole, licked this opening and started to suck. Liz trembled.

I replied " I prepare your hole for your 11th,". Her arsehole twitched, she gave a loud groan. Well she had her first orgasm in this night.

I’ve taken off my trousers to get ready, and started to fill her hole with lube. Although my dick was rock-hard, could not succeed in putting him in her arsehole. It was completely cramped. I walked around the table and held out my dick to her to blow him now. She sucked a little bit and she told: "I am sorry, but I have never had it in the bottom. Are you now disappointed about me?"

I pulled her the on her hair and said: "Well, you could have practiced at already at home. It would be now better. However, I’ll take over to make you relax your hole." I went to the cupboard and brought out the small whip. Liz looked at me shocked. No fear, no surprise. As if it is the most normal think of the world if one whips new girlfriend on the second meet because cannot be fucked in her arse. Stroked the whip on here arse, than played with her tits it a little and positioned myself again in front of her face. Without any request she took the dick again between its great lips. But she kept one eye out on the whip.

"Now I will whip you a little. It will hardly hurt, but it maybe solves your tension. Nevertheless, you have nothing against it, or?" It shook the head.

I gave three slashes on every buttock. But I knew that it was not painful and not enough. Liz still sucked, absolutely indifferently. I struck her a few more time times on each buttock harder. Liz groaned now , her arse was now slightly red. She sucked more and more wildly, here passion rose. Another five slashes. And two with considerable force, then my dick snatched of her mouth, she gave a loud groan. I walked around her and pushed now my dick into her arse. Liz twitched and sobbed convulsively. She just had her second orgasm and I had passed only the hole and on the way to pass her rectum. Pushed a gently for wile and then I pushed my dick up her arse to the stroke purely. I left him in there waited without moving for my orgasm. It was huge orgasm; I must have shot 3 or 5 loads of cum in her arse now. As my dick got now smaller I could slipped out from her.

I walked around again around her, I sat down at the coffee table and lighted to us a cigarette. She still was in same position, so that I shared the cigarette with her.

Said myself: “good by that whip”. She was locking on my dick and said "Come, I clean him with my mouth." I could not believe what sentence she thought. I stood up and went a stepped closer to her, and she really licked my dick completely clean.

"What is with your husband" asking her, while we had lighted new cigarettes.

Lis twitched with her shoulders. "It is a softie, a mummy's son. We live with his parents, and the whole annoys me. They annoying me and drive me to hell” .

I replied straight "Tomorrow you leave him" - "Its OK I’ll do it" she replied.

End of Part2 - in Part 3 Liz new flat & Holliday time with some surprizes.

"

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Cant wait for part three x

» Add a new message to this topic