FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Being vocal..(women's input required)

Being vocal..(women's input required)

By *are_free OP   Man  over a year ago

Crewe

Personally for me vocals are a huge part of great sex

Once in my younger days at college.. I took a girl back to her house after college.. Chatting laughing, playing around we went to her room... And first thing she did was turn all her teddies away from the bed..

So they wouldn't see..(yes should of left then)

Anyway as things continued I undressed her and being playing with her, and she was gyrating around the mattress wriggling round with the occasional grasp of air.. (Sexy noise) but literally silent no moans groans nothing... Was so strange..

Knocked by confidence as a young man, but she later messaged to say no one ever made her come by just playing with her... And how exhilarating it was but for me... No wasn't great..

Since I've found that if I'm having sex with someone and they are loud they make me which makes me fucker harder faster longer... Creating more noises... And so on and so on until a amazing finale!

But am intrigued does everyone love good moans groans? Dirty talk even?

Ladies what do you like, a man to be silent so it's just your groans, men to be loud at moaning, or maybe the man to talk dirty, order you to do things?

Am very intrigued by what people enjoy and don't in this sense

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic