FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > neighbourhood watch

neighbourhood watch

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Laura was out meeting a vanilla friend for shopping and lunch. I was mooching around the house doing odd jobs. it was a hot sunny day and I was planning to get out into the garden for some sun. I headed up to the bedroom, to the back of the house overlooking the garden, to change into my swimmers. as I looked out over the garden I stripped off to change. some in the neighbouring garden caught my eye. normally the garden was unobservable but a recently trimmed tree had changed that. next door's daughter had graduated from u ni recently and was now home, clearly working on her tan. she normally wore fairly baggy clothes and I hadent taken much notice but not i could see, as she lay on her back on a towel, that she had a nice figure and a large ripe part of tits. I felt a stirring in my cock as I watched her laying there. Soon I was pulling hard working myself up. she was only wearing a small bikini bottoms and her legs were slightly drawn up, her thighs parted as she rested in the sun. I could see her hand rested on her mound. by now I as reaching a crescendo when suddenly she jerked up right whipping off her sunglasses and staring directly at the window i was observing from. I sharply ducked aside, worried about being caught perving over a neighbour. I got my swimmers on a took a quick peek out the window again. no, she was standing by our partition fence still looking. as i looked out come she pointed and gestured for me to join her, the expression on her face was unreadable.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wow sounds amazing

By *ornyboy46Man  over a year ago

heatons

Do let is know more

Hi, said grinning nervously, I'm Lee I don't think we have been introduced? I'm Becca, this is my folks house, I'm home after graduating, I've seen you and your wife around. my parents are out and won't be back for hours so I was getting some sun. she had thrown on a t-shirt and I could she hadn't anything on underneath, her nipples straining the fabric. your wife seems very nice, she said, I often see her in the garden. I begain to wonder what she saw us getting up to in the garden, it being until recently overlooked. 'so do you like them' she said glancing down to here band t-shirt. Yes I said , I have seen them live a few times. 'not the band silly, she said with a smile, these!', pushing her tits forward. Yes very much. I saw you looking from your window, you seemed to be enjoying the view. she paused , thought, them said'can I just ask- I see a lot of couples going into your house late at night, do you swing?' 'well we play now and againc I replying. ' mm, that's so cool, I played a lot when I was at uni. fucked a whole hockey team once' she must have caught the suprised look on my face and laughed. 'tell me. more over a coffee?' I asked, and she nodded assent. in the kitchen ivmade two coffees barrel able to contain my swelling member as she lent casually over the breakfast bar looking into thrvrest of the house. her t-short ride over her thong bikini bottoms, displaying her round arse perfectly. she looked around over her shoulder, 'goes the view now, lee?' she said with a dirty smile. I said nothing, simply pulled down my shorts and walked over to her. squaring down to face her bum I pulled her hips to me to get a face full of her beautiful cheeks. she stepped back into a wider stance, bracing herself against the counter top. I pulled aside her thong and started to tease her bum and pussy with my tongue. her hips bucked and her knees trembled. using both hands I spread her cheeks wide apart and began fingering her holes together. Soon her quim was dripping juice onto my tongue and I know she was ready. I stood, as I rose my cock slide fully into her youg firm dint all the way to my balls. her grunted and sat back, riding down on my cock. my hands rose from her ads, up her body to her full breasts.

I knew Laura would want in on this so , with Becca's permission, I video called Laura 's phone. her face came up on screen, 'are you somewhere private?' I asked yes, why? then I turned the phone towards Becca's bum, with my cock buried deep in her pussy. 'oh... isn't that the girl from next door?' Laura always had an eye for a nice bum but even I was surprised she could tell it was Becca from her rear!

'i'll be right home as soon as possible!' Laura said, it sounded like she was already running for the car! horny cow!

When Laura arrived home. Becca and I were on the sofa actually having coffees but undressed, Becca still in her skimpy thong.

Please carry on

Like it more please

Nice

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

Mmmm

By *teve9111Man  over a year ago

UK

Fantastic

'hi you two, looks you had already had some Tim's Laura smiled at us. 'hi Laura, it's becca from next door, Lee has just giving me a good fucking, I hope you don't mind?' 'Not at all'Laura replied, obviously eyeing her tits up. Becca stood and approached laursa. 'go on had a feeling, I can see you like them!' in no time the two were tonguing, Laura's hand already on becca's still wet pussy. Laura whispered something and becca nodded. 'we are just going to get somethings from upstairs, back soon' purred Laura. I knew Laura was going to show becca the toy box, with its collection of soldiers, vibes, strap-instead and butt-plugs. I wondered, with my swelling dick in hand, what would they bring down?

Great story

By *els01Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Xx

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Very nice