FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > turkish delight ll: turk harder!

turkish delight ll: turk harder!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi hope you enjoyed our Turkish bath adventures, time for another!

Laura and I were still buzzing from our encounter with the young Turkish couple and we decided to hit Marmaris' bar street for drinks and dancing 'til the small hours.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *shtonwpMan  over a year ago

Lincoln

Loved the last one

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Last adventure was great, let's hope this one is as good.

Laura was dressed in leggings so tight that they looked sprayed on, a tit-squeezing basque top and duck-me heels. I was wearing a nice tight pair of jeans and t-shirt. she was getting pleny of looks as we wandered from bar to bar , looking for the right place to settle on. the bar we found was a bit quieter with a dance floor and tables to the back. we stood at the bar drinking, taking the room in. there were plenty of sexy looking men and women, Laura would occasionally point one out that particularly took her fancy. as she whispered "mm he has a nice package" or "I bet she would take it in the arse" in my ear I feel my dick stiffening. Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder and a soft Scottish voice behind me " excuse me, coming through" as I turned a woman in her late 30s, curvy and very busty, started to move from the bar with two drinks in her hand. As she passed between me and Laura her bum pressed very firmly into my crotch, while her tits brushed Laura's . she must have felt my stiff prick! "erm, excuse me" I mumbled, reddening. "that's ok" she smiled knowingly at me and Laura. we both stared at her juicy mini_skirt clad bum progressed across the room. she wound up at a table where she turned and sat next to a buff looking Turkish guy at a table. as she sat she looked up and caught us eyeing her up, then she turned and spoke into the guys ear. He casually glanced over to us, he smiled and nodded to the woman.

The man waved, still making eye contact with us, gesturing for us to come over. I asked Laura if she wanted to and her nodded, her eyes fixed on the guy's large chest. I could tell she was hot for our next fun. we walked across the crowded room, now full of hot, lively groups dancing to cheesy Euro-beat. "hi, Lee and Laura" I said and put my hand out. Rising the man firmly grasped my hand, "i am Emir and this is Shona, please join us" Shona had moved so Laura could sit next to Emir and I sat opposite, with Shona next to me. "English?" he asked, which we confirmed. "are you Scottish?" I asked Shona. "yes,but I have lived here with Emir for 4 years". She paused then lent forwards conspiratoraly, " I was eavesdropping and heard you talking about people in the bar...do you swing?". Laura and I looked at one another and nodded. "cool" she said and I felt her hand slide up my leg upset the table, coming to rest on my raging hard on. I could see across the table Laura's legs had parted slightly and emirs muscular forearm was moving slowly over her midriff.

More drinks later with plenty of dirty chat and subtle under table actionEmir invited us to he and Shona's apartment, just round the corner.

As we walked , me with Shona and Laura with Emir I fondled Shona's round ass. Laura and emir seemed to be having a deep discussion until emir nodded, laughed then smiled as he pulled his mobile out. " I will call some friends and we party?" I agreeed as it was obvious that this is what emir andLaura had talked about.

Call made, we arrived at the apartment and entered. we were obviously all very horny by now and lost no time in stripping off , the girl's dropping swiftly to their knees and sucking our cocks. emir was very well build, clearly a gym goer. Shona's tots now free were big and round but firm, her arse big and fuckable bobbed as she blew the life out of my hard prick.

we were fucking the ladies doggy as they kissed each other deeply when there was a loud rapping and shout at the door. emir hardly broke pace as he withdrew his massive cocktail from Laura's slick Cynthia and walked to the door still stark naked. he flung it open and greeted the newcommers, three attractive Turkish guys and a slim hot girl with long legs and high firm tits. after introductions we were all soon naked and it was then that I noticed something extra about the new girl. between her stockinged legs nestled a long thick cocktail. a t-girl, this was new! "suprise" Laura said with a smile to me, " emir thought you would like to meet his friend Ana". I took Ana's hand and kissed it. she smiled widely and looked at her thickened rising cock. in no time we were sucking away in an intense 69. her fingers slowly wandered to my arsenal and Bentley started to explore. it was only polite to return the favour. shona and Laura were now busy with two guys each. I could see Laura taking emirs and another guys cocks in her dint, DVP style. shona was having the spit roast of her life, one dick ploughing her bubble arsehole, the other she was licking like it was an ice Lolly on a hot day.

Love this. Soo horny

Ana clambered on to all fours, her ass high in the air. her hands firmly grasped both cheeks, spreading them wide to present her now gaping hole. I slid my surging cock in, thrusting balls deep. reaching round I took a grasp of her thick member and with every thrust I pulled her off. I knew I would not last long in her tight honey-pot and sure enough I was soon creaming all over Ana's peachy bum. She turned and said "now it's your turn" I did as I was told and offered up my arse for her large sick to use and abuse. And use it she did. My bum had not taken such a fucking for a few days but I was keen for it.

Oh so naughty

» Add a new message to this topic