FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fab meet in Dumfries

Fab meet in Dumfries

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was going to be in Dumfries so posted a meet on here, I was contacted by a couple who was up for a meet when I was there, I told them where I was staying and a little about myself and the husband asked if I would be up for just meeting his wife alone but he would drop her off at the hotel and pick her back up again , I of course said yes and the plans were made, 7 pm on the Friday night, I booked into the travel lodge on Annan rd late afternoon having booked it in advance on line, he said she would just come to my room and knock on the door, the agreement was reached where I would take pictures during our play especially with my cum running out of both her holes so she could show him later after he had picked her up again, 7 pm came and there was a knock on the door , I opened the door and the lady walked in with a loose long dress on quite attractive about a size 16 5' 6" tall , once in the room she waisted no time going straight on her knees getting my cock out and started sucking it, once hard I stay hard and she stood back up undid her dress that revield her naked all but her stockings suspenders, she went into her bag took out a small camera placed it on the bedside cabinet and carried on sucking my cock, after a while she got onto the bed where I went straight down and eat her pussy, I then started to fuck her missionary and then doggy, I came after about 45 mins and came what seemed to be a good load and pulling out while still coming to leave her a flood readily coming back out, I got the camera and took 6 or 7 pics of my cum running from her then she started sucking me again , I was still stiff anyway and she rubbed my cum over her Arse and directed me to her bum where I fucked her Arse and cum again inside her again pulling out when I cum and a creamy blob of cum came out and started to run down to her pussy from her Arse , again I got the camera and took the pics her husband had requested, she then went into the bathroom to clean up and came back out fully dressed again took the camera put it into her bag and thanked me then left to be picked up by her husband again, simple as that no drama they knew what they wanted and got it, I am in Dumfries quite often and still stay at the travel lodge on Annan rd, I would like to do it again and I have a holiday coming up soon and will be back again, any couples or single females or couple want a straight forward meet pm me, this is a true event that actually happened,

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic