FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Angel and Devil

Angel and Devil

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eeky goodness OP   Man  over a year ago

Worcester

This is a follow on from my story the maid as I thought the post was to big thought I would post it here I hope you all enjoy and I'll apologise now for my punctuation or lack of it as I suck at it

Hope you enjoy

Angel and the devil

After our hotel fun and the fulfilment of Jo my wife's fantasy, I had been busy working crazy hours and non stop.

I pulled up onto the drive and turned off the engine, grabbing my things my thoughts of relaxing of the sofa cuddled up to Jo, but I could see that wasn't going to be the case Brie Jo's bestie was round as her car was parked out front as I reached the front door I saw a letter taped to the front door, I opened it and it read

"good evening my love go in the kitchen I've made something for you see you later Love you Jo X"

I sighed she wasn't home I hadn't seen my loving wife for a couple of days as I had been manic at work and away but at least I could relax and not worry about being disturbed by Brie.

I'd thought about Brie quite a few times medium length black hair with multicoloured flecks through it slightly older than my wife being 42 but her body was perfect voluptuous, big round ass that I'd had to fight not to slap 36DD natural full mounds and tattoos all over her body which I only knew where a few were and I'd imagined where the rest were hiding and she was pieced... I stopped my daydreaming as my cock hardened at the thoughts of Brie and made my way into the house.........

I had to get out of this suit which I was required to wear for my job as I interacted with a lot of high and posh society and I needed to wash before I could eat so I trudged up the stairs and stripped off, I'm not the tall dark and handsome type more stocky blonde and bearded type 5ft 8 build for stamina not speed but I could rock a suit.

I jumped into the shower letting the hot water cascade down my body relaxing almost instantly, visions of Jo during our last encounter entered my mind as Began to daydream

I walk slowly over to the bed, taking in the curves of her body as her ass is stuck up high into the air, running my hand over it slowly as her body reacted shaking slightly with either excitement or fear or want or need I couldn't tell. "Slap" I bring my hand down and slap her ass she takes in a sharp intake and I wait for the safety words.... Nothing I bring my hand down again "Slap" this time no sound this time but her hands gripped the bed sheet tight and her ass seems to be higher in the air "mmmm, I think slapping that ass would be better on bare skin don't you" I said more of an order than a question.

She undid the button of her trousers pulling them down slowly revealing a black and purple thong, "slap" my hand again met her ass leaving a Reddening mark " a moan escapes her lips this time and I can see how aroused she is her thong is soaked with her juices and they are running down her legs I slowly pulled down her thong letting it drop to the floor.

"Your not allowed to cum until I say so, and your to address me as sir" I order, I don't wait to hear her response my lips kiss where I'd slapped as I spread her cheeks my tongue running up her dripping fuckhole, a shiver ran through her as I lick in slow short strokes then long ones stopping on her clit sucking on it.... I shook myself out of my daydream and finished washing myself my cock rock solid from my thoughts but I didn't play as I was having Jo tonight not being here when I hadn't seen her in a few days had frustrated me and she was going to help me rid myself of them........

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Worcester

I dried myself off and got dressed into some comfy clothes trying Not to think of Jo or Brie in anyway either having fun while I was stuck at home or me having fun with either of them and made my way downstairs and into the kitchen, pushing the door open to see what was waiting for me, On the side was the biggest chocolate cake I'd ever seen with another letter on the table a little bit aways from it, this time it read "do not touch don't get tempted love Jo X" now when someone tells you not to do something I wanted to do it I immediately took a step forward then paused as I felt a hand on my neck and shoulder..........

Hope you enjoy

Worcester

Just writing the next part hope your enjoying the follow up story

Worcester

I looked at the hand on my shoulder long white finger nails gripping it firmly but gently, I was slowly turned on the spot and saw Jo dressed in a white body suit Lacey and frilly material covering the intimate parts of her body but left nothing to the imagination white high heels and wings finishing her costume "Max don't touch the cake that would be naughty wouldn't it" Jo purred, I stood in awe and mouth open in shock taking every curve of my beautiful wife my cock hardening instantly "yes it would" I replied finding my voice as I felt another hand on my shoulder I looked to see fiery red nails gripping my shoulder tight digging in.

I turned to find Brie in a red body suit with horns perched in her multicoloured hair the suit showed off her curves I could see her hard pierced nipples poking through and her trimmed pussy enticing me, Brie span on the spot allowing me to see the little black wings popping out of the back and a devil tail and red heels " be naughty you know you want too, touch the cake" Brie argued back to Jo's suggestion.

"it seems we have a problem, what do you girl plan to do to convince who's right" I said as a grin appeared on my face......

Hope you enjoy

By *he Master JMan  over a year ago

Southall

Yes loving it

Worcester

"Yes loving it"

Cheers mate it's nice to know someone is

I'll write and post some more up soon

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *af105Man  over a year ago

newtownards

By *untingtonMan  over a year ago

Just round the corner

Great story, can't wait for more.

Fantastic story x

Worcester

" "

Thank you mate

Worcester

" "

Thank you mate

Worcester

"Great story, can't wait for more."

Thank you I'm glad your enjoying it

Worcester

"Fantastic story x"

I'm glad your enjoying the story

After reading you last story and now the start of this I can't wait for more. Very well written and extremely horny. Keep up the great work

By *inky1963Man  over a year ago

Leicester

Ohhh this one is shaping up

be very good

Worcester

"After reading you last story and now the start of this I can't wait for more. Very well written and extremely horny. Keep up the great work "

Thank you so very much that really has made my day I'm really glad you are enjoying it I hope I can keep you happy with my writing

Worcester

" "

Cheers mate

Worcester

"Ohhh this one is shaping up

be very good "

Thank you I'm glad your enjoying it

Worcester

"Well, I could give you a kiss but just a little one" Jo said in her most innocent and cute voice pulling me towards her our lips touching for the briefest of seconds leaving me craving the taste of her strawberry lip balm again "there you go" she said again being all innocent and smiling broadly at me "there is your reward for being good now run along" she said as Brie grabbed ahold of my hand spinning me around "that's not a kiss, this is a kiss" she purred as she took a handful of my hair pulling my head down and pressing her sumptuous lips into my own hard until it hurt slightly her tongue eagerly sought out mine as they entwined each other, my cock was solid and could be clearly seen trying to escape from my shorts and pressed against brie's body, She broke the kiss and as she did she bit and sucked on my bottom lip.

"Now look what you've done but it's ok i know what to do" Jo said as she got down onto her knees pulling my shorts down to my ankles, I felt her warm lips kiss the tip and work her way down the length of my cock to my balls and began kissing them softly, her tongue ran over them and back up my cock "all done wasn't that good from an angel" Jo purred looking into my eyes "you've just made it worse, I'll show you how a devil sucks cock" Brie said getting down onto her knees........

Hope you enjoy

Worcester

She took my throbbing member in her hand " mmm looks to be my size" she purred smiling before devouring my cock , she took it all the way to the back of her throat and looked me in the eye and winked and began to face fuck herself on it gagging on it until my cock was slick with thick rope of her spit, her one hand massaging my balls as Jo looked on.

Brie stopped and said "so who is winning the arguement" with a grin, "unfortunately Angel the devil is currently winning the argument" I said with a smile, "I have something that will surely tip the balance my special place" Jo said as she stood up ripping her body suit and unveiling her sodden wet pussy "see how cute it is" she said with a cute smile "special place my ass that's what you want to fuck my tight asshole" Brie responded turning around and arching her back to show her her curvy arse "hey that's cheating you know that's naughty and your so much naughtier than I am, I don't know how to do that" Jo replied in that hurt innocent tone " I'll show you how my naughty Angel" Brie replied "I can't do that it woul" Jo tried to retort but Brie grabbed her by the hair and pulled her close there lips locking and tongues fighting for dominance as hands joined in the exploration I was forgotten.

I watched in silence as Brie ripped Jo's body suit and saw as her 36DD tits were released her nipples already beginning to harden as Brie fingers circled them and worked her lips down Jo's neck kissing licking and biting it as she shivered in pleasure.......

Hope you enjoy

Worcester

" "

Cheers mate will work on the next part soon

By *yxieTV/TS  over a year ago

Preston

Throbbing in anticipation

Worcester

" Throbbing in anticipation"

I'm glad your enjoying it

hardening in anticipation!

Worcester

"hardening in anticipation! "

I'm glad your enjoying it

Worcester

Just writing up the next part hope to have it up soon for your enjoyment

Worcester

This went on for a few minutes as there hands and mouths explored each other's bodies the body suits were ripped off and left abandoned as Brie and Jo played.

I stood there wanking watching Jo expertly licking and sucking Brie's wet pussy running it up and down her lips taking pleasure in how she tasted and slowly circled her clit brie's hands were gripping Jo's head tight moving through her hair pushing deeper in between her legs, her eyes closed and her breath rising and falling in shorter and shorter gasps when suddenly they opened wide and a moan escaped her lips and then another and another as her orgasm was building "Keep going I'm cumming don't stop please god oh God Brie almost screamed, her body bucked slightly and her legs shook and went limp as she came squirting her juices onto Jo face.

Brie lay still catching her breath with her eyes closed again, Jo giggled "'mmmmm that was so good" brie's eyes opened and they both looked up and saw what I was doing and said "mmmm I'm sorry we almost forgot about you".........

Hope you enjoy

Worcester

" "

By *af105Man  over a year ago

newtownards

hot stuf!

wish i was there

keep it cumming mate

Worcester

" "

Worcester

"hot stuf!

wish i was there

keep it cumming mate "

I wish I was there too haha :DI'm glad your enjoying it I will post up some more as soon as I've written more haha

Worcester

now my dirty Angel let's see what you can do" as Jo moved towards me on her knees taking the tip of my cock in her warm mouth "how's this" she mumbled "no like this" Brie replied standing up and taking hold of her hair and pushing her down deeper on to my cock using Jo like a fleshlight fucking my cock, Brie's lips kissed mine again pressing her mouth hard into mine and then sucking on my tongue as she continued to use Jo as a toy for my enjoyment, I took bit of control grabbing Brie's hair and pulling it to one side and began running my tongue down her neck to her impressive tits she groaned as i reached her nipples taking one in my mouth as the other I pinched hard.

Jo gagged on my cock and her eyes watering making her mascara run and the rest of makeup was a mess as her salvia fell in thick ropes onto her tits and the floor she looked amazing, Brie purred " now my angel I think I should see how you ride this cock, Lie back Max", I did as instructed as Jo squatted down above my cock and Brie above my face I was in heaven and hell...........

Hope you enjoy

Worcester

now my dirty Angel let's see what you can do" as Jo moved towards me on her knees taking the tip of my cock in her warm mouth "how's this" she mumbled "no like this" Brie replied standing up and taking hold of her hair and pushing her down deeper on to my cock using Jo like a fleshlight fucking my cock, Brie's lips kissed mine again pressing her mouth hard into mine and then sucking on my tongue as she continued to use Jo as a toy for my enjoyment, I took bit of control grabbing Brie's hair and pulling it to one side and began running my tongue down her neck to her impressive tits she groaned as i reached her nipples taking one in my mouth as the other I pinched hard.

Jo gagged on my cock and her eyes watering making her mascara run and the rest of makeup was a mess as her salvia fell in thick ropes onto her tits and the floor she looked amazing, Brie purred " now my angel I think I should see how you ride this cock, Lie back Max", I did as instructed as Jo squatted down above my cock and Brie above my face I was in heaven and hell...........

"Are you ready for a taste of hell" Brie giggled not giving me me a chance to answer as she lowered her dripping wet mound of delight onto my eager tongue, she tasted so sweet and she shuddered slightly as began to lick running it along her lips kissing it softly my nose rubbing against her clit as I explored deep inside her I heard Brie say " what are you waiting for my little angel slut get on that cock as she turned around on my face looking at Jo revealing her asshole to me which I now realised that the devil tail was actually a buttplug, as I pulled it out she groaned and I felt her finger nails dig into my thighs "mmmm you naughty boy" Brie moaned as my tongue went automatically to her hole.

I felt Jo's hot pussy embracing my cock and tightening around as she came instantly it seemed the teasing had been to much for her "oh my little angel you look so good with that cock deep inside of.... oh shit....oh god that's good oh fuck OH FUCK" Brie screamed as she was caught off guard of her building orgasm as I finger fucked her ass as I sucked on her clit........

Hope you enjoy

hmmm not bad

Worcester

"hmmm not bad"

I do try haha

Worcester

Jo continued to pound herself on my cock as Brie calmed down from her last orgasm turned to kiss me deeply tasting herself on my lips and tongue as we heard Jo cry out as pussy tightened hard on my cock, cumming again my balls drenched in her juices.

I grabbed hold of Brie's hips a pulled her down again licking without abandon sucking and blowing on her clit whilst my fingers probed inside here in a come here gesture finding her Gspot which sent her over the edge as it did Jo hearing Brie's pleasure she came hard my cock pushed out as she squirted onto my stomach and Brie's back.

"I think it's time you did something really naughty my angel" Brie purred to Jo " bend over with your ass in the airI think it's time he took your anal cherry" Brie said with a cackle as Jo did as she was told, I looked into her eyes almost asking if it was ok we rarely did anal Jo nodded.

Brie took my cock in her mouth tasting Jo juices getting it slick with her spit and then guided me into Jo's ass, I don't know you said Oh God but the feeling of Jo's tight hole embracing my cock might be too much for me to hold on for long.......but I would give it a damn try I was having Brie's next........

Hope you enjoy

Loving it.....great idea

Worcester

"Loving it.....great idea "

Very kind of you to say I'm struggling to find inspiration atm so I worried it wasn't as good

"Loving it.....great idea

Very kind of you to say I'm struggling to find inspiration atm so I worried it wasn't as good "

Really like the interaction between Brie and Jo.....and you lol

Worcester

Very kind of you to say I'm struggling to find inspiration atm so I worried it wasn't as good

Really like the interaction between Brie and Jo.....and you lol"

All taken from memories a long time ago haha and ideas that spring into my mind all fantasy though this never happened unfortunately haha but I'm really glad your enjoying it makes my day

It would make my day if youbwrite some more

Worcester

"It would make my day if youbwrite some more "

Haha your a star I will see what I can do

By *he Master JMan  over a year ago

Southall

Very kind of you to say I'm struggling to find inspiration atm so I worried it wasn't as good "

It is bloody fantastic just let your mind drift into every corner where you might find depraved taboos.

Worcester

Very kind of you to say I'm struggling to find inspiration atm so I worried it wasn't as good .

It is bloody fantastic just let your mind drift into every corner where you might find depraved taboos.

"

Haha thanks mate I will see what I can do

Worcester

I slowly fucked Jo's tight ass at first savouring every bit as went from tip to base it seem she was doing the same a gasp every time my balls slapped against her pussy "you'd better put that mouth to good use my little angel whore" Brie said impatiently spreading her legs wide allowing Jo lick her drenched pussy.

I quicken my pace and gave Jo's ass a slap leaving a Reddening handmark then reached down with my fingers to her pussy her juices dripping to the floor almost in a torrent the effect was instant as my fingers went like a blur across her clit her legs clamped tight on my hand, her body went rigid as another orgasm washed through her " it's your turn next you devil whore" Jo screamed as groan in pleasure "ahh progress dirty talk from an angel, we will make you a sinner yet" Brie said with a giggles but was soon moaning and thrashing as Jo's fingers and tongue worked there magic going as fast as I was fucking her, I'd lost control and was pounding away at her like a wild animal.

"I'm cumming oh fuck oh god oh god" Brie screamed as her body bucked and thrashed as her orgasm ripped through her body, her legs were like jelly.

"I think it's time you fulfil that promise and get your ass on this hard cock" Jo purred to Brie..........

Hope you enjoy

Worcester

Will try to post up some more soon as I'm still writing the next part haha

Worcester

I slowly fucked Jo's tight ass at first savouring every bit as went from tip to base it seem she was doing the same a gasp every time my balls slapped against her pussy "you'd better put that mouth to good use my little angel whore" Brie said impatiently spreading her legs wide allowing Jo lick her drenched pussy.

I quicken my pace and gave Jo's ass a slap leaving a Reddening handmark then reached down with my fingers to her pussy her juices dripping to the floor almost in a torrent the effect was instant as my fingers went like a blur across her clit her legs clamped tight on my hand, her body went rigid as another orgasm washed through her " it's your turn next you devil whore" Jo screamed as groan in pleasure "ahh progress dirty talk from an angel, we will make you a sinner yet" Brie said with a giggles but was soon moaning and thrashing as Jo's fingers and tongue worked there magic going as fast as I was fucking her, I'd lost control and was pounding away at her like a wild animal.

"I'm cumming oh fuck oh god oh god" Brie screamed as her body bucked and thrashed as her orgasm ripped through her body, her legs were like jelly.

"I think it's time you fulfil that promise and get your ass on this hard cock" Jo purred to Brie..........

I lay on my back as Brie hovered over my hard cock covered in Jo's juices, I felt Jo's hand grip me tight guiding meet deep into her best friends ass, damn she was tight and I heard Brie gasp as she went all the way down to my balls "mmmmm I feel so full, Fuck me now.....hard" she purred as I began my relentless assault of her ass her juices flowing freely from her pussy as I pounded her my hand slapped her beautiful behind.

"Hey, don't forget about me lets put that tongue to good use" Jo giggled as she pushed her soaking fuckhole in my face rubbing herself onto me almost suffocating me as ground herself deeper and harder onto my face, Brie was controlling the pace now as she steadily fucked herself my balls now slick with her juices as her pussy flowed freely, she would speed up then slow bringing me to the edge and then allowing myself to control myself again.

This went on for several minutes as I tongue fucked my wife and ass fucked her best friend I felt Brie go ridged and cry out in pleasure once more as she came on my cock, Jo shuddered as she came once again it was too much for me as I said " I'm going to cum" Brie and Jo moved like lightning as I nipped to my feet, Brie hand went to my balls softly rubbing them as Jo wrapped her around my shaft pumping it with all her might "oh fuck here it comes in cumming" I shouted as I spurted the first rope on to Jo's face and then another hitting Brie's neck and tits again and again till my legs gave out and I fell to the floor completely drained.

As I caught my breath, I felt Jo snuggle into my side pulling my arm across her as did Brie basking in the warm afterglow, the smell of sex thick in the air, "now that was fun" Brie giggled "mmmhmmm your tell me" I replied "happy anniversary sweetie, we will be doing that again soon" Jo said smiling.......

The end

Hope you enjoyed let me know if you would like me to write another story

Worcester

Thank you all for your support, comments and for enjoying this story its been really awesome to write for you all

Worcester

Bump

Worcester

I'm thinking about writing again if anyone would like to hear it about it.

The title will be Betrayal and Rebirth

Hope to hear something back

Worcester

" "

Cheers mate I'll try to sort something out

» Add a new message to this topic