FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > couples or fuck buddies

couples or fuck buddies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *reygor OP   Couple  over a year ago

birmingham

not shure we in right part of forum for this.but this the only one we go in.we at our bar with 2 other couples .me and k couple .fred and willmna couple popeye and olive fuck buddies .but all turn up and do the biz .so does it matter .and if so why?know gona get banter from made up names but please try and keep it constructive

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"not shure we in right part of forum for this.but this the only one we go in.we at our bar with 2 other couples .me and k couple .fred and willmna couple popeye and olive fuck buddies .but all turn up and do the biz .so does it matter .and if so why?know gona get banter from made up names but please try and keep it constructive"

So have you started playing yet? As long as everyone is enjoying themselves then there's no problem. Have fun! Only wish I was there....

birmingham

"not shure we in right part of forum for this.but this the only one we go in.we at our bar with 2 other couples .me and k couple .fred and willmna couple popeye and olive fuck buddies .but all turn up and do the biz .so does it matter .and if so why?know gona get banter from made up names but please try and keep it constructive

So have you started playing yet? As long as everyone is enjoying themselves then there's no problem. Have fun! Only wish I was there...."

birmingham

"not shure we in right part of forum for this.but this the only one we go in.we at our bar with 2 other couples .me and k couple .fred and willmna couple popeye and olive fuck buddies .but all turn up and do the biz .so does it matter .and if so why?know gona get banter from made up names but please try and keep it constructive

So have you started playing yet? As long as everyone is enjoying themselves then there's no problem. Have fun! Only wish I was there...."

girls are looking the part hot night not wearing much gonna get hotter but at the min we chillin on fab and havin a beer.

» Add a new message to this topic