FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Wife on the pull

Wife on the pull

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Me and my wife had many fantasies and most came true and we're amazing. But one fantasie had to be away from our area,and after awhile that happened.

We went on a break in Devon Torbay and after the second night we both became horny and discussed this fantasie . She was well up for it!

On this hot Saturday night she put on her tight hot pants and silky stockings, no bra, but a tight white half belly top and short black skirt with high heals on! Well she looked hot.

The plan was for her to go out on her own and pick who she wanted up! I would be in the background watching.

Well. About 10ish she went in to a pub club that was pAcked and I followed and got a beer at the bar. After a while I spotted her dancing with four lads. The guys loved her and cuddled her and held her. After awhile they went out and I followed out of sight. She held one of their hands and led this guy down to the beach under the pier in a dark area hidden by the poles holding the pier up. The guys mates followed.

I hid behind one of the poles and could see clearly. Straight away she grabbed the lad she pulled and they started kissing wildly. Rubbing each other up every where.

The other three joined in kissing her and one knelt down behind her and pulled her skirt up and pulled her hot pants off and started licking her ass hole! The other knelt and started licking her!pussy!

After about ten mins she was bent over and her skirt pulled off so she was naked below, one cock in her mouth the other long thick cock pumping her pussy! After awhile they changed round and the one inher mouth came and she swollen it all! The one in her pussy came loads and when he pulled out I could see the cum dripping out!

One lad laid down as she was lowered on his cock and took it all and straddled it hard. He must of cum, but still sat on his cock the fourth guy slowly put his cock up her ass and start to fuck it, after awhile he emptied all his load up her ass hole and pulled out! What a site! She put her skirt on kissed them left them her hot pants and walked off. When she found me we hurried back to the hotel and smelt the sex on her body and licked her clean

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nice

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A post card would have done extremely horny hope she enjoyed it well both of you

By *enandcharlieCouple  over a year ago

NORTH SHIELDS

Nice

» Add a new message to this topic