FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A story sent to my wife

A story sent to my wife

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Having made the decision that we were going away for a naughty Child free weekend we headed to Sweden during the snow season and booked into a nice hotel with out door hot tubes and multiple saunas. Having settled in we started to walk round and with a few Middle Aged couples walking around we felt at ease and got changed into our bikinis and trunks. Starting off with the pool to see how we liked things we noticed that wearing clothing was optional so decided to proceed to an empty sauna we put the towels down and u immediately took off your bottoms and top and sat down I followed your actions and we laughed and joked to put each other at ease we suddenly the door opened and in walked a nice couple who were Swedish and took no notice of us you got up and wrapped the towel around u but kept you boobs out and we walked to group sauna outside where we could walk into the snow and watched ppl run and play in the snow before coming back in we laughed and tryed it it was great I saw your nipples go hard as they hit the snow. The next day we wanted a massage with hot oil but I just let you go you were in paper knickers and went in and lay on the bed I wasn't there but could see you and you knew I was watching. I watched you on you back as the guy came in I saw you laugh and joke with him noticing you looking him up and down u relaxed as he warmed your body with his hands and worked your back muscles and moved to your lower back legs and ankles. You turned over exposing your boobs and he started at your head end working on your shoulders and head so was so happy and turned on to see you so relaxed you had your eyes closed and you grabbed his hands and placed them on your boobs for him to oil them and massage your while Body I could see your legs tighten as you put pressure on your pussy as you liked what was happening. We had arranged to meet in a relax room after and as he moved his hands down towards your paper knickers you moved him away and then stood up and have his a kiss on the cheek and left to meet me in the dark you were so turned on by what had happened when you found where u was u just sat on my and rode me till I came in you we finished safe in each other's arms and slept it off.

To be honest as I watched my heart was pounding I couldn't take my eyes off you but the sight of your sexy body and boobs being massaged was such a thrilling event I came as soon as you were with me xxx

???????????????????????????????????????????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic