FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Wife's friend signals

Wife's friend signals

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eno_2004 OP   Man  over a year ago

Bishops Stortford

Hello everyone, this is a story which starts off with true events the rest is up to you

A couple days ago I bumped into one of my wife's mates in town, a little back ground, this particular lady is about 5'4 with a lovely smile, size 8/10, great tits and one hell of an ass.

She has always been very friendly but nothing more and I've always wondered how she would be behind closed doors (wrong I know but you can't help who you fancy)

Anyway back to the story, she was with her kids and we got chatting briefly which then turned into a full chat about them and her etc

As we parted ways she gave me a kiss on the cheek followed by another precariously close to my lips, in fact the corners touched. No in my mind I instantly put that down to bad aim as it happened but then hidden from her kids her hand dropped and brushed my bum and she winked as she turned to walk away. And I could swear she was swaying that sexy ass more than usual ....

Now what to do?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Keep going

Now you realise and let it sink in that your Mrs mate is a dirty bitch and is to be avoided at all costs!!!

Find a way to see her out in town

» Add a new message to this topic