FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > straight, gay, WGAF?

straight, gay, WGAF?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *laire Kinky OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Coventry

for some of my recent pictures i just drive out of town, find a country lane and pull up. As soon as the coast is clear i get out and take the shots. i do get caught sometimes when cars appear out of nowhere but Ive never had any major abuse. the odd guy has stopped for a better look, when i was wearing the blue super girl top in my pictures the other day, some young guy drove past 3 times, the 4th i got out walked into the road so he could see me in his rear view mirror then got down on all fours and pulled my knickers around my thighs. i already had no skirt on because i was feeling slutty. he stopped and reversed back so i went over and asked him he fancied a fuck because he was cute. he looked embarrassed when he realised i was not a woman after all and said err no way, im not gay. (like i was the gay police or something). 10 minutes later i was in the passenger seat on all fours sucking his very nice dick, rubbing his balls until he shot his load in my mouth. all the time he was fingering my smooth bum. it was great so wanted to share it.

so its official, gay or straight you can still play with me.

and if it was you, message me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I was out in the car once parked down a country lane. Had been let down by a bloke who ckickened out last minute. Was just about to drive off when a guy on a motorbike stopped by the side of the car.

I wound the window down and he asked me if everything was okay. Then he realised I was a TV so asked me for a blowjob. Dont know whether he was gay or not. Unfortunately he was wearing full motorcycle leathers so it would not have practical.

"for some of my recent pictures i just drive out of town, find a country lane and pull up. "

So where is out of town Claire, perhaps i can be the lucky one passing

"I was out in the car once parked down a country lane. Had been let down by a bloke who ckickened out last minute. Was just about to drive off when a guy on a motorbike stopped by the side of the car.

I wound the window down and he asked me if everything was okay. Then he realised I was a TV so asked me for a blowjob. Dont know whether he was gay or not. Unfortunately he was wearing full motorcycle leathers so it would not have practical."

in my opinion a totally straight person like me only has sex with men. I have met men with gay profiles (they aint gay) so the guy is bi!

"I was out in the car once parked down a country lane. Had been let down by a bloke who ckickened out last minute. Was just about to drive off when a guy on a motorbike stopped by the side of the car.

I wound the window down and he asked me if everything was okay. Then he realised I was a TV so asked me for a blowjob. Dont know whether he was gay or not. Unfortunately he was wearing full motorcycle leathers so it would not have practical.in my opinion a totally straight person like me only has sex with men. I have met men with gay profiles (they aint gay) so the guy is bi!"

so what about fully dressed tvs?

By *arah_11TV/TS  over a year ago

Yeadon/Leeds

I'd love to find a woman or couple to take me dogging! Anyone near York?!

Mmmmm wish it was me Darlin xxx

» Add a new message to this topic