FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Guest

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok, so Laura keeps bugging me to put up my stories I write as a hobby. They never get a great response here as people prefer short stories so I apologise! But, enjoy! ;o)

The emails progressed to texts, the texts to phone calls. All the same flirtatious undertones, sometimes very specific very detailed talk of what I sought to do to you. But then time had come. Today was the day we were meeting for real. You knew you were taking a risk by agreeing to come to mine but you had felt something you hadn’t felt before with other guys on the net. You felt trust. You had no idea why and in truth it scared you. But it also aroused you. You took forever deciding what to wear but you settled on the skirt, stockings and blouse. Oh and the heels were delectable as well. You knew I loved the contours of your body and you wanted to accent them to ensure I paid them every bit of attention that they deserved.

You looked at the communal intercom of the block as you took a deep breath. Your ¾ length jacket hiding the sultry outfit you had chosen to lure me with. Your long nails lying over the buttons as you summon my flat.

“Evening” you hear as you press on the buzzer, your hand clutched around the handle of your bag. A toy lying at the bottom, your plan to introduce it to the fun if things got as steamy as the texts and calls had done.

The door buzzed before you had a chance to answer. You enter the lobby and into the lift. All alone you make your way up before arriving at the floor. Stepping out of the lift you decide that this time the deep breath will be the exhale of all nerves and to just go for it.

The door is opened by me, standing in a suit, you smirk, and it’s just how you like me. But you worry I am going to announce I have been called into work. But your fears are quelled when I greet you with a peck on the cheek, invite you in and whisper in your ear “I hope you have brought your overnight bag”. You grin and enter. Suddenly the words of mine relax you.

You glance around your setting. You quickly feel relaxed. I show you into the living room and offer you a sit and a drink. Offering to take your coat you decide to tease me. Ensuring I have full view of your body you clasp the edges of the front and pull each side wide as your push your chest out and arms back to remove it. Slyly looking at me to watch my eyes tracing those contours.

I take your jacket and walk out into the kitchen to get you the drink you required. Returning I have removed my jacket now stood in just my shirt tie and trousers and shoes. I sit next to you. I know how to make you relax and start talking about your favourite topic of general conversation. The wine begins to loosen the mood and as I compliment how gorgeous you look I lean in to peck your neck. My intention is not to arouse your most erotic sport but to whisper into your ear.

“Whenever you feel ready I am fully ready to take your body and abuse it in the pure sensual ways we have discussed”

I sit back and grin before continuing the conversation. You don’t take note, your clit has twitched. You need, want, desire my shaft to split the walls of your mound and fill you. You lean towards me; I take a hold of your body and pull you closer. Our mouths lock, the sensation is even better than I expected. Your flesh is like silk. Devine.

You sit back, and play me at my game. Continuing with the conversation. I stand, turn off the lights and just leave one solitary candle burning.

“Are you trying to save on the electricity bill?” you ask in jest

“No, I just thought it would be more fun to devour your body with very subtle lighting so you cannot see where my hands are heading too but only feel the warmth of my touch” I reply

You smirk as you hear me move around behind you but unable to see me. I sit next to you, closer this time.

Before I get a chance your hands on my thigh. “Sorry, was trying to find my handbag” “Ha no problem, but your handbags on the other side” You begin to blush, what a feeble excuse. You think to yourself, nice thigh. Your craving for more takes over, but you can’t, you wanted to go slow. What ARE you doing! “Getting what I want and deserve” you say to yourself.

You don’t have time to think. My hand rests on your thigh. You feel through the thin material of your skirt my hand is firm and the grip although gentle feels as if it has the potential to be strong. You don’t protest. I take the confident approach of moving my hand slowly over and round your thigh guiding towards your inner thigh splitting your thighs apart. The warmth emitting from your pussy. The warmth of lust, of wanting, of risk. You sit there. Legs lay out in front of you, hands resting on the sofa either side of you. Just starring into darkness. Not being able to see the hands that caress you, you sit in wait, letting me do as I desire. You like the risk, the feeling of being taken advantage of.

My hand moves slowly, you can tell the nerves, each movement followed by a pause, waiting for any sign of rejection before proceeding to the next movement of my hand. I push upwards my wrist and forearm pushing your skirt upwards, passing your knees until the hem rests on your upper thighs at the top of the stockings. Tracing the lacy pattern. You feel my hand covering your pussy. My index finger stroking at your warm now moistening slit above your panties. You close your eyes; rest your head against the back of the sofa. You’re taken aback by the forwardness of me, working from the most intimate part first without so much as a kissing session first. You love it.

I feel the shape of your panties, enjoying the deluxe material, and work out my method of breaching past them to get inside you. I slide from one side underneath the material and onto your nicely trimmed pussy. You’re so glad you trimmed it last night; almost as if you planned it would receive this so much desired attention you’ve missed for so long. I split your lips with my finger, immediately feeling the moisture has leaked to the front of your lips. It drives me wild feeling the passion you’re starting to leak so soon on in our interaction. I push harder, deeper and begin to insert more fingers. 3 of my fingers find their way up inside you. You feel them exploring inside you, you can tell how attentive I am. No roughness, just exploration. You bite on your bottom lip as the exploration finds nerve spots you’ve never had touched before.

You want your body touched, caressed, fondled, licked, and sucked, like never before. You close your eyes, undo your buttoned up shirt to reveal your laced bra. I move my hand over it, it doesn’t take long for me to work out it is the bra in the image you sent me of yourself, the one I said I loved. I caress the large breasts of yours with the bra between flesh and fingers.

You lean forward, dropping the shirt off of your arms down behind you. I don’t need further indication; I reach behind you and with one hand show my skill of undoing a bra single handily. Pulling each shoulder strap down across your skin it feels as if I am almost planning for the material to ever so lightly touch your skin to arouse you.

My mouth clamps down on your right breast, like a direct hit, my tongue rapidly flicks over and across your hard nipple. You let out a moan. My mouths so warm, my tongue strong against your sensitive nipple. Whilst my tongue flicks my mouth sucks your flesh closer. The moan you let out acts as a red rag to a bull for me, I know you want it.

I step up the pace, the force, the passion. My hand returns to your pussy and pushes deeper inside you, now sliding in and out as opposed to just exploring inside. My two outer fingers and my thumb press up against your thighs whilst the two middle fingers slide in and out of you. You feel as they enter I curl them up, ensuring I hit your clit each time.

My tongue still slipping and sliding over your nipples the speed so intense and you feel them begin to ache as they swell to a point you’ve never felt before.

Suddenly the licking stops, the fingers pull out. “What the hell?!” you think to yourself. You look, still pitch black. You can’t see what I’m doing but you can hear movement in front of you. You try and follow the sound of the movement around the room. You sit frozen, your legs spread in front of you, and your pussy leaking juices, your breasts exposed, nipples still erect, lusting for more attention.

Before you know it you feel my hands around your ankles, pulling you gently down onto the flat length of the sofa in one swoop. Your body now laying flat on the sofa seat, both hands wrap around your ankles and pushes your legs back up, your knees naturally bend and your legs are now bent but still spread.

You pause in the darkness, wondering what’s on my mind, then it hits you, literally, my mouth smoothly caresses your pussy, forming an air tight seal around your lips as I suck up to make your lips protrude more. Then my tongue gets to work. I slide it up from the bottom of your slit, tasting the juice that is nestled at the lower part of your pussy and lick upwards, ever so slowly. And then back down. This time as I travel back up I slide only a few millimetres inside you. Then back down. Each time I travel back up tracing your slit I delve deeper inside you. You bite your bottom lip and let out what I can only describe as a purr come moan.

Once my tongue is inserted as far as possible without stretching I pick up the pace. I get rougher with my tongue on your pussy. Slapping it against your protruding lips as I delve in deeply. My hands join the fun, one placed each side of your lips I pull on them to expose more of your pussy to my yearning tongue. I lick deeper and extend and stretch my tongue to ensure I am licking and tasting every last bit of your warm inviting pussy. The taste and smell tell me sex is what you desire.

I pull my mouth away and slide my fingers from the side’s inwards, entering your pussy and sliding around your lips to spread the juices. I remove my fingers and you feel them placed on your lips. You don’t need telling, you take your hand and placing it on mine, moving my fingers inside your mouth as if they are a lollipop you suck and lick ensuring my fingers are clean of your sexual juices. My fingers are removed from your mouth. Silence. You pause, waiting for your next piece of “entertainment”.

You feel my body getting closer to yours. Closing down onto yours. You sense my arms are to the side of you, my legs between your legs, as if I was doing a press up on top of you. The first part of me to touch you is my very erect cock. It presses down on your pussy with precise planning; you’re impressed with my “target”, especially in the dark. You can feel I am as aroused as you, although soaking yourself you can feel my pre cum as it hits on your slit. You lift your hips, yearning to have your pussy filled with my cock. You don’t have to wait long before I complete my press up and have slid my shaft into your pussy parting your lips perfectly, pushing your body back down onto the sofa.

The pace heightens as I begin a rhythm of sliding myself in and out of your pussy, every time entering again with that little extra depth, every time caressing your clit with my cock’s shaft. You move your arms up and begin to grab me to pull me closer, get me deeper, your grip on my back, your nails digging in; all interferes with my rhythm I have built. I pause. I pull your arms down one at a time. I place them to your side, bent at the elbows, hands facing up towards your head; I place my hand around each respective wrist and pin you down as I work on rebuilding the rhythm you had disturbed. The only way for you to move is to wriggle and grind at your hips, you move them in a circular motion almost making my cock stir inside your pussy ensuring our juices are mixed together to make a filthy sex cocktail.

I fancy a change of position; I slide out from inside your extremely wet and warm pussy. You wonder where I have gone as you hear me stand. My hand takes yours, I pull you up towards me, you get to your feet, and your skirt falls back down as you do so. I move closer in towards your body, you feel my cock is still as erect, you’re glad that it’s clearly not over.

Taking your hands I lead you towards the walls of the room. I stand you with your back against the wall of the living room. My hands touch the backs of your thighs; I run them upwards, hiking your skirt back up clear of your pussy. My hands travel back down about halfway down your thighs, in one swoop I pull them forward making you lose balance, your back falls against the wall, I lift up on your now bent legs, your natural instinct is to wrap them around my waist for support. Wedged against me and the wall you place your arms around my neck. I let go with one hand as I guide my cock into its “home”. I slide it in slowly to ensure the juices are spread from your mound over my shaft.

I place both hands onto your bare ass cheeks as I slide back out, again slowly to savour the juices for lube, I pause.... you wait.... only for a second but it seems like forever.... and then.... “Arghhhhh” you scream as I slam my cock deeper than it has travelled before. I begin to fuck hard, fast and very deep, each time trying to better my depth inside you. You scrawl at my neck, you arch your head back in turn moving your chest forward and yearning for more depth. The rhythm is virtually on auto pilot, fucking away at your swollen, tight pussy. I move my mouth over your neck, licking, sucking gently, kissing your neck area in an attentive passionate manner, I move down onto your shoulders, I caress each breast and nipple in turn. Licking them, sucking them. I develop a system which drives you crazy. I bite down on each nipple as my cock slams fully inside you. It delivers pleasure from my cock and then desirable pain as I follow it up with a bitten nipple.

The flow of pleasure and pain is fantastic for you but then.... your taken to another level... you don’t scream... you whimper almost in mercy, but absolutely loving the new feelings your getting. You feel my thumb rubbing at your ass as I fuck and suck; I caress your ass with my thumb confusing your body as to which way to yearn. You love the unusual, wild variety provided.

But then.... You hear footsteps drawing closer, you panic, you look to your left where the footsteps are coming from. You see the silhouette of a stocky person, the physique says male. But I don’t stop, and you are in no position to escape from my thrusts of passion, and the fact you don’t want it to stop.

As the male gets close enough in the very faint candle light you can see it is an attractive guy. As if I have taken all our talks on board and found you your perfect “second man”. You relax, it’s a set up, a bloody amazing one.

“So, is this the gorgeous minx you’ve been telling me about Josh?” comes the males voice as I continue, albeit slower, to fuck you.

“Indeed, you’ve come at exactly the right moment, she is leaking and yearning for our attention” I reply in a confident manner, as if you aren’t there almost.

“Would you mind if I joined?” he asks

You aren’t sure who is asking until I enquire “Well? It’s what you’ve fantasised about isn’t it?”

The thrusting deep inside you has paused although my shaft still nestled inside your body. You pause. Think, only for a split second before letting go of those nerves fully once and for all and replying “Why the heck have you stopped, I am in need”

It’s the sign that is needed. You know both us men are smirking at what we have before us.

The thrusting begins into your mound but only gently, allowing you to realise I have some rather prominent veins running down the length of my shaft that pulsate at the right places as I enter you.

I slide out. Lowering you gently to your feet as you stand before us. I step back. Your skirt naturally once again drops down covering the pussy that is emitting a scent of lust and sex.

You’re startled, but you’re mesmerised by the moment. He begins unbuttoning his top to reveal a toned chest, his trousers drop to the floor and he doesn’t hold back in removing his boxers. He’s in good shape, he clearly works out, you note his cock is already swollen, and it looks very inviting judging by the outline cast by the candle. You haven’t even realised but as you’ve been watching him you’ve automatically dropped your skirt to your heel clad ankles and stepped out of it, the panties also being dropped in the process. Leaving you stood before us topless, bottomless and in nothing but stockings and heels.

He approaches you and moves up close, you freeze, nervous; his eyes wander over the contours of your body. His hand moves to your face and travels down your cheek, over your neck, over the contours of your chest and then fondles at your breasts, only momentarily before moving onto your tummy and then sticky, sweet pussy. He slides a finger up the length of your slit, your pussy twitches, it begins to try and almost suck his hand into you. He goes with the notion and enters you, rubbing your clit; you lean back towards the wall and raise your chin as you let the man caress your inner lips.

You forget I am present until you hear whispering. You look forward and see me whispering with the guy. You get nervous, it’s like we have planned every bit of this you have clearly been set up? I smile at you, I move your body round so I am standing behind you, and I move you to the centre of the living room. “We hadn’t finished had we, care to recommence?” “Ummmm” you don’t need to speak, you want to be led and taken control of.

I bend you over exposing your ass. I push my cock between your thighs and move it upwards towards your inviting pussy. My hands rest on each ass cheek and pull hard at them to expose your asshole to the air, and to my filthy mind. I spit down on your ass and as the cool spit hits your ass it dribbles in and you let out a yelp. I push my cock into your pussy, not needing much help it pushes in with ease. You put your arms out in front of you and lean onto the back of the sofa. Your pussy is full now of thick, hard, pre cumming cock, and god you feel extremely dirty. I am ever so gentle in my delivery of my cock in and out of your body, getting faster.

You’re mesmerised by the sensation of your pussy being filled with my cock and hot spunk as I get more excited, you see the male company watching us, rubbing his cock. I see it too, and feel the arousal created in you. I begin to get too close to cumming and so temporarily remove my shaft, starving you of cum.

Your legs are spread wide under you. You notice he is to your right standing, watching, seemingly waiting, he then moves onto the floor and underneath you between your legs. His tongue delves deep into your pussy and begins to lap up the earlier session’s evidence. His tongue is powerful, explorative and knows exactly what spots to hit, you moan, pant, scream, your hand goes down towards your clit and rubs at the top of your slit hard and roughly; you want filthier arousal, more more more. He slips fingers inside you at irregular intervals and makes your juices begin to leak as he pounds away at your pussy with his tongue and fingers. God you love it.

You have relaxed so much that you gasp as I re-enter your pussy, you bounce yourself away from the sofa each time to get me deeper, you know I’m ready to spunk, you feel the growth in my shaft showing I am fully loaded. You crave my spunk inside you, I don’t need an invite, the pace quickens, my breaths shorten, my hands grip harder on your ass and then.... You pull forward; I fall out from within your body. “Sit in front of me” you saying in a demanding manner to the guest. He does just that, he sits on the floor with his back leaning on the back of the sofa. His cock erect in the air. You drop to your knees and lean forward, arms on his thighs as you begin to suck his cock. Your ass waving in the air, I feel a bit bemused but then you move one hand round to your rear and point to your pussy. Ah I see! I get to my knees behind you and reinsert my cock into your pussy; I quickly get back to where I was. It doesn’t take me long to begin my ejaculation.

“Arrgghhhh yes you dirty minx that’s it” I scream out as I shoot hard into your pussy, you push your rear down towards me, in turn meaning your head goes lower, deep throating the guests cock which in turn swells to the point of no return. Your body grinds on my shaft ensuring you get every drop inside you, your legs wobble, but you don’t stop sucking him, he then explodes, his hand on the back of your head pushing you closer to ensure your throat is lined with his thick sticky spunk. You feel so dirty, it feels fantastic.

You feel your body so close to cumming, and then, I do it, I release my cock from inside you and immediately replace it with my tongue. I slip and slide my way around your pussy lips cleaning you of my cum. You feel so horny; your fingers move to the rear as you rub your clit but continue sucking him. I wriggle my tongue inside your body; you’ve never had a guy lick his own juices from within you before. The feeling of a thick spunk covered cock in your mouth and a guy licking his and your juices from your clit mean you can’t hold back anymore. You unleash, your lips quiver, and you bite down on your lips as you cream onto my tongue. I moan as my mouth covers your pussy, I taste every last bit of you. You feel exhausted and “empty”.

We all sigh a deep sigh of pleasure. Exhausted. Thrilled. Collapsing onto the floor our guest stands. “May I take you myself and feel that pussy clinching at my shaft?” he enquires.

You stand, leading him by the hand to the sofa. You sit down spreading your legs as he stands before you between your thighs his shaft already hard and ready to enter you. He guides his shaft into your now abused wet, slippery mound engulfing his shaft. He clearly has one aim, and that is to cum. You can tell he is not as attentive as I am but I also see the error of his ways. I join you on the sofa. Kneeling beside you I let you suck away on my shaft only for a short time before I begin to masturbate for you, milking my shaft hoping to exert some of that cum you crave. Leaning down to kiss your neck at times as well as running the tip of my shaft across your neck at intervals.

Our guest begins to heighten the pace before slamming so deep into you you hear his balls slap on your ass, his spunk is forceful and ever so thick. He slides away from you.

“Oh god, I am drained. I have to go. Thank you Miss” he says as if a naughty school boy you have just helped with his homework.

I continue to masturbate before you during his goodbyes, as I hear the front door close behind him I shoot a further load over those breasts I have desired for so long. Running your own fingers over your mound now I then lean down and whisper in your ear “This is the dirty thing I have wanted to do to those breasts for so long” I move down from your ear and begin to lick the spunk around your areolas and nipples before licking the mess away, cleaning your flesh we slow the pace as we begin to merely touch and explore the bodies that have now been officially intertwined.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Thank you AbsForFilth hehe

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Loved this. Thank you

Thank you lil-ms! you're very much welcome