FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Listening hotel sex

Listening hotel sex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ardleeds OP   Man  over a year ago

Leeds

Any body else had this one, as a rep I stay away a lot in different hotel.

Last week had a couple in the next room proper fucking hard for ages I had 3 wanks listening in such a turn on wanted to knock on the door and ask if I could watch or join in.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *Lad40Man  over a year ago

northants

Love listening to people having fun. Listen to my housemate fucking or wanking a lot.

Heard people in hotels too. Soooo hot.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes. I've had this a few times. Like you I listened and whacked one or two loads off......it's so so tempting to ask to join them as you can't sleep but I've never had the courage....I love trying to see who it is at breakfast too...sit there with a hard on I imaging the fun they had......mmmmmm

Ibis hotel Friday night in Birmingham airport is cheap an get lots of shagging all night

Happened to me in Aberdeen last year shouted through the wall to shut the fuck up or let me join in all went quiet then 5 minutes later a knock on door asking if I wanted to join in was a great night

Leeds

"Happened to me in Aberdeen last year shouted through the wall to shut the fuck up or let me join in all went quiet then 5 minutes later a knock on door asking if I wanted to join in was a great night "

I don't stay very often in a hotel ... so never really heard anyone have sexual fun....

By *hekaiserMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Happened to me in Aberdeen last year shouted through the wall to shut the fuck up or let me join in all went quiet then 5 minutes later a knock on door asking if I wanted to join in was a great night "

And then you woke up....haha

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Years ago was away on a job in a hotel n d couple in d next room very noisey n we were listening in . Down at breakfast next morning they got a big clap from everyone they were I their honeymoon lol

Stuck in a hotel myself tonight.

I won't be having noisy sex though lol

By *oxycouple28Couple  over a year ago

bexley

Yeah I have heard couples playing, really hot!

Leeds

"Stuck in a hotel myself tonight.

I won't be having noisy sex though lol"

Keep a listen out you never know who might be.

It's a pretty regular occurrence when you stay away in hotels, I'm afraid. One hotel, my bed was moving (as was the wall) - both beds attached to it I suppose!

Not much fun unless you're the lucky couple involved.

"Happened to me in Aberdeen last year shouted through the wall to shut the fuck up or let me join in all went quiet then 5 minutes later a knock on door asking if I wanted to join in was a great night

And then you woke up....haha"

jealousy is an awful thing

By *hekaiserMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Happened to me in Aberdeen last year shouted through the wall to shut the fuck up or let me join in all went quiet then 5 minutes later a knock on door asking if I wanted to join in was a great night

And then you woke up....hahajealousy is an awful thing "

Ha...im too old to start keyboard wars...

By *oyeur48Man  over a year ago

Christchurch

I get very aroused when listening. Have heard many in hotels and also neighbours when we lived in a terraced house. If anyone wants details please mail me

By *avenewMan  over a year ago

My wife and I used to meet up with a couple at hotel near us, we would swap partners then go to our rooms,

It was very horny listening to her moaning through the wall as I was fucking too, after an hour or so she would come back all a glow with a huge smile on her face,

By *outhbelMan  over a year ago

Near Carryduff

The couple on the apartment balcony next to me in Kos, it was so erotic, big big turn on

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

I kinda missed this but one nite at an apartment block near where I work this couple started making out on their balcony n before long a crowd had gathered n watching them at it like hammer n thongs n when they finished they took a bow n d crowd claped them lol they did not care probably enjoyed being watched

Apologies. I do like a bit of noise at the hotels. Not much you can do when you're having a good time. And I can't really help the fact that the cupboard and bed is moving like no tomorrow (that was a strange room).

...don't think I can stop mid shag to quieten down.

I was away on a quiet weekend break at a lovely 1920's hotel with the wife when we were getting chatting with an early 30's couple in the bar. Anyway she was a gorgeous lady slim brunette with a nice figure. Her hubby was alright too, anyway they were staying in a room on the floor above and in the early hours all I could hear was here moaning and getting fucked hard she was loving it. Whilst my wife was still asleep I had a raging hard on and just had to relieve my aching balls. So I came up the leg of my wife. She didn't wake up or say anything later on. Fucking horny experience.

Leeds

Some well horny stories keep them coming.

By *ikki ShooterTV/TS  over a year ago

Epsom

Many times. It's so fucking horny, I just love it. Once I stepped out of the room to grab some more coffee at the travel Inn. On my return the couple we just exiting. We gave each other knowing smiles. And returned the favour later that night when the girlfriend came back from shopping. Needless to say,breakfast the next morning had us all with smiles on our faces. X

By *he Master JMan  over a year ago

Southall

Me and my wife met a couple at their home the night time fun was great next morning all four of us in the front bedroom a lot of noisy fun and the lady of the house had opened all the windows.

Some very jealous looks from the hubby's and a lot of filthy looks from their wives.

Absolutely true.

Have worked in a hotel and had to tell people to get to a room when they've been discovered banging away in a store cupboard at the end of a function

Im looking forward to my stay in a hotel in a couple of weeks. I plan to enjoy on letting others know just how much fun i am having

And if i get a knock on the door i shall invite them in

"Im looking forward to my stay in a hotel in a couple of weeks. I plan to enjoy on letting others know just how much fun i am having

And if i get a knock on the door i shall invite them in "

Where you staying?!

"Im looking forward to my stay in a hotel in a couple of weeks. I plan to enjoy on letting others know just how much fun i am having

And if i get a knock on the door i shall invite them in "

*knock knock*

» Add a new message to this topic