FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > wife exposing innocently

wife exposing innocently

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *LundunCpl OP   Couple  over a year ago

london

Any one here into the idea of wife exposing to mates innocently...like invite a select frd to home for a dinner or drink and wife exposing to him innocently...like sitting in an angle where he can see her upskirt but hubby cant which would give him freedom to enjoy the view for a while.

Wife bending to show deep cleavage etc

Any one fancy the idea?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

A wonderful idea!

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

Friends or strangers. Just love the wife showing off her sexiness.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Friends or strangers. Just love the wife showing off her sexiness.

"

Love her to flash her sexiness at me

Yes sounds horny

In your bed

"Yes sounds horny"

Hot Pink panties.

Yes love it

In your bed

"Yes love it"

Or completely exposed as you pop down to your local for a swift pint.

Whenever I had my mates round to watch football I would persuade my wife to wear fairly short skirts and no knickers. She never intentionally flashed, but the thought that the guys might accidentally see up her skirt really turned her on

By *ussgbrMan  over a year ago

Burton

Wow yes, what a stunning wife you have, very hot

By *weetChariotMan  over a year ago

High Wycombe

Lovely idea.

huddersfield/manchester

Anyone plan to do this in Huddersfield town centre today? (Bank holiday Sunday!?)

By *carletcoupleCouple  over a year ago

manchester

A really sexy thing to do, hopefully we will be able to do similar on holiday soon in the hotel as well.

By *hatHappensNextCouple  over a year ago

Essex, near basildon

I have been known to go to the pub in the summer with no pants on so sometimes give a view to select men I should probably not

Only tell hubby to get him worked up lol

In your bed

"I have been known to go to the pub in the summer with no pants on so sometimes give a view to select men I should probably not

Only tell hubby to get him worked up lol "

Pleasure for you him and others. Everyone is a winner.

By *usie pTV/TS  over a year ago

taunton

Have often tried to get wife to go out without panties she wont do it let alone flash at someone, but it always seem to make her horny when I suggest it so that is something, will have another go next week when I take her away for a couple of nights for her birthday, going try and tell her no man should go to his grave without taking his wife out at least once panty less. LOL.

By *atinLovers69Couple  over a year ago

Cambridge

"Any one here into the idea of wife exposing to mates innocently...like invite a select frd to home for a dinner or drink and wife exposing to him innocently...like sitting in an angle where he can see her upskirt but hubby cant which would give him freedom to enjoy the view for a while.

Any one fancy the idea? "

My wife does this all the time. We are very popular with our friends because of her flashing.

How about me watching a hunky guy flashing hes chest or gorge bum to me wen mrs out the room lol wud that happen ?

By *ave mesmersMan  over a year ago

dudley

I can always tell when my gf sees a guy she fancies as her skirt gets higher and higher until he has a view of her panties and not long after he is usually in them

london

Glad to find so many like the idea...it would be amazing to see some pics of this kind or people describe how they did it

By *oupleascotsCouple  over a year ago

perth

"I have been known to go to the pub in the summer with no pants on so sometimes give a view to select men I should probably not

Similar for us,

By *ingdong91Man  over a year ago

shropshire

Anyone in Shropshire it Cheshire want to flash me ?

london

"Anyone in Shropshire it Cheshire want to flash me ?"

Its not just flashing you see....its teasing some one in the security of ur home in as many ways as much as u like....

london

"

My wife does this all the time. We are very popular with our friends because of her flashing."

Tell us more about it...

london

A lady once gave us such flash in the beer gardens of pub in a large park north of london

london

"A really sexy thing to do, hopefully we will be able to do similar on holiday soon in the hotel as well. "

Let us know what you try

By *eerobCouple  over a year ago

solihull

We love this sort of thing... If there are any couples in the Midlands that fancy meeting up for a bit of practice.. Get in touch. Xxx

Subtle but sexy is the key...the element of is she or isn't she doing so!

By *frrider_ukMan  over a year ago

Hanleyish

[Removed by poster at 01/05/16 22:45:29]

By *frrider_ukMan  over a year ago

Hanleyish

"Whenever I had my mates round to watch football I would persuade my wife to wear fairly short skirts and no knickers. She never intentionally flashed, but the thought that the guys might accidentally see up her skirt really turned her on "

Can I be one of your mates for the next game?

By *obupMan  over a year ago

blackburn

I once called round at a friends house.

He wasn't in but was invited to wait as he wouldn't be long.

His wife went to make a brew and when she came back with the drinks she had taken her bra off and three buttons undone.

Had a fabulous view she kept bending down and leaning over me.

Before I could make a move John came home.

And really quick she buttoned up and when she returned two mins later the bra was back on.

Very sexy lady x

By *rishman75Man  over a year ago

Chessington/epsom

My friend and I were in nonsuch park yesterday and she was flashing at the ladies and it was such a turn on that we had to go into the bushes

I fancy meeting up while you practice

In your bed

Even without flashing, when bunny is wearing a hot top that shows off her tits. Walking along the road watch the drivers rubber necking is hot.

Just wish the weather would oblige and warm up

I'm not surprised! - great figure!!

By *epper123Woman  over a year ago

London

"My friend and I were in nonsuch park yesterday and she was flashing at the ladies and it was such a turn on that we had to go into the bushes "

Damn, I was just going to try that place out with my kids .... perhaps not then. Surely there is a time and a place, but not at a family venue?

My wife always wears short dresses and hold up stockings and flashes at meetings, shopping and visitors to the home I picked so well the second time around

Me and the wife would like a repairman to come round to our house one morning when we're in alone while she wears a very loose tshirt no bra on with a very short mini skirt like lounge wear with no nickers on. Il be upstairs listening for a while hoping she flirts with him making him a brew while he gets a good view of everything.

After sunbathing on naked beaches abroad all day any inhibitions my sexy wife has totally dissappear

& loves the attension wearing short skirts & revealing tops get

giving occasional flashes of her bald pussy & massive boobs to select onlookers !

solihull

"My friend and I were in nonsuch park yesterday and she was flashing at the ladies and it was such a turn on that we had to go into the bushes

Damn, I was just going to try that place out with my kids .... perhaps not then. Surely there is a time and a place, but not at a family venue?"

I think you are probably wise to not flash when your kids are with you.

In your bed

"My wife always wears short dresses and hold up stockings and flashes at meetings, shopping and visitors to the home I picked so well the second time around "

And that polkadot skirt on a windy day. Wow

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

"My friend and I were in nonsuch park yesterday and she was flashing at the ladies and it was such a turn on that we had to go into the bushes

Damn, I was just going to try that place out with my kids .... perhaps not then. Surely there is a time and a place, but not at a family venue?

I think you are probably wise to not flash when your kids are with you. "

Or when any kids are around. I would never flash, even if my kids weren't with me .... and to put someone else's kids into that sort of situation is unforgivable and could end up with you in trouble with the law. I don't want my kids seeing that sort of thing and if I spotted it when I was with them, the person involved would get a piece of my mind ...

Yes really horny. Then she will see the bulge in my trousers x

solihull

Or when any kids are around. I would never flash, even if my kids weren't with me .... and to put someone else's kids into that sort of situation is unforgivable and could end up with you in trouble with the law. I don't want my kids seeing that sort of thing and if I spotted it when I was with them, the person involved would get a piece of my mind ..."

Well you completely misunderstand what goes on... It's already been stated that it is best done on a is she or isn't she method.. And no one has ever advocated doing this anywhere near children or families including children, and I don't think anyone on here ever would.

By *an_WoodMan  over a year ago

Stafford

Still remember a pool game where the lady of the couple had a beautiful cleavage and was leaning over the table when it wasn't necessary to the game. Whatever the motivation it worked as I lost all concentration

Sounds plenty fun...go for it...but is it "innocent" if planned?

By *enandcharlieCouple  over a year ago

NORTH SHIELDS

Love it.

Any one locally

By *carletcoupleCouple  over a year ago

manchester

"A really sexy thing to do, hopefully we will be able to do similar on holiday soon in the hotel as well.

Let us know what you try"

Hopefully sneak a few photo's too

In your bed

"Still remember a pool game where the lady of the couple had a beautiful cleavage and was leaning over the table when it wasn't necessary to the game. Whatever the motivation it worked as I lost all concentration "

Obviously she was getting down to check the angles.

By *eendeeCouple  over a year ago

sheffield

Sounds hot and would love it whos inviting us xx xx

Would love this to happen to me due to my voyeur fantasies

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

Or when any kids are around. I would never flash, even if my kids weren't with me .... and to put someone else's kids into that sort of situation is unforgivable and could end up with you in trouble with the law. I don't want my kids seeing that sort of thing and if I spotted it when I was with them, the person involved would get a piece of my mind ...

Well you completely misunderstand what goes on... It's already been stated that it is best done on a is she or isn't she method.. And no one has ever advocated doing this anywhere near children or families including children, and I don't think anyone on here ever would. "

I know Nonesuch Park, it really is a place, near enough the poster and us to know they are talking about a real place even though it has a bizarre name ... and more to the fact, children go there. Pesky little blighters tend to get everywhere these days .... (sarcastic tone) especially in parks in broad daylight. They might even do some of those things kids don't get to do these days but we did as kids, and fancy playing in the bushes or climbing a tree ... and I don't mean playing like the poster was advocating, I mean real child's play. Love to see what happens when caught by a teen with their phone though, no denying being in a public place when that is taken to the police station .... Nonsuch Park, look it up if you don't believe me

"Me and the wife would like a repairman to come round to our house one morning when we're in alone while she wears a very loose tshirt no bra on with a very short mini skirt like lounge wear with no nickers on. Il be upstairs listening for a while hoping she flirts with him making him a brew while he gets a good view of

everything. "

That is so horny. Invite me round one morning/afternoon and I'll wear my work clothes

By *igyingazMan  over a year ago

workington

My wife's into the innocent teasing flashing ect. Very subtle but getting more deliberate with more revealing clothing these days

"Any one here into the idea of wife exposing to mates innocently...like invite a select frd to home for a dinner or drink and wife exposing to him innocently...like sitting in an angle where he can see her upskirt but hubby cant which would give him freedom to enjoy the view for a while.

I would certainly enjoy being one of your friends!

I am absolutely love when my wife is in a flashing mood.

She has this tiny little mini she wears sometimes if we are out on the town which barely covers the curve of her ass. Best worn without knickers

It is impossible to avoid accidentally flashing her shaved pussy. She concentrates hard but invariably forgets at some point how short it is and her lack of knickers. Lol

By *omefun4twoCouple  over a year ago

oldmeldrum

Mmmm well am giong comando tonight in hotel bar and deff more when i get turned on knowing hubby doesnt know i am teasing

Getting so horny that i wink the lucky guy to follow me for a hot bit of fun

Returning to hubby soaking mmmmmmm

huddersfield/manchester

"Mmmm well am giong comando tonight in hotel bar and deff more when i get turned on knowing hubby doesnt know i am teasing

Returning to hubby soaking mmmmmmm"

I hope you will be wearing stockings though, you look so hot in them in your pics!!

In your bed

"Mmmm well am giong comando tonight in hotel bar and deff more when i get turned on knowing hubby doesnt know i am teasing

Returning to hubby soaking mmmmmmm"

Hopefully you had fun. I do love the naughty wife scenario.

I once met a Desi couple in Dartford. They invited me to meet at a pub where wifey was dressed up sexy in a revealing dress with no knickers on. Was fun

I love the idea

...and of seeing another mans wife or girlfriend

We went in to town yesterday evening. The wife wore a very tight fitting mini dress with a thong and hold up stockings.

The dress barely covered her and she had many more viewers because she was constantly pulling the dress down. Two steps later and the dress was back up to her arse cheeks.

I have never known her wear anything so short in busy public places, but what a fantastic sexy evening for me

A young girl I saw nearly every night used to flash her stockings off to anyone who sat facing her on the tude

Wished I spoke to her. Was very shy myself when young ( work young(

Anyone in glasgow/lanarkshire area want to do this for me.

» Add a new message to this topic