FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Tied to hotel bed

Tied to hotel bed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi everyone.

This is something we'd love to try.

Meet a handsome guy in a hotel bar, all have a few relaxing drinks together. After a while Mrs and I would go up to the room where she would strip down to her sexy undies, I tie her to the bed and blindfold her before going back down to the bar. Have another quick drink with the our new friend. Then give him our room card and send him up. Maybe give them 20-30mins alone before heading up to join them.

This turns us both on loads. Looking forward to trying it!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aughty grease monkeyMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Wow she looks fantastic go on tied her to the bed get her well serviced xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Fantastic scenario....is she game for trying it? It would make her feel totally under your control and able to relax as she is used and worshipped mmmmm

"Fantastic scenario....is she game for trying it? It would make her feel totally under your control and able to relax as she is used and worshipped mmmmm"

We're both game. But it's not about her being "used" or "serviced" that's an instant turn off. More about her being worshiped, pleasured and spoiled.

Xx

Woohooo.. Looks like it's going to happen!!

we've done that great fun x

"Fantastic scenario....is she game for trying it? It would make her feel totally under your control and able to relax as she is used and worshipped mmmmm

We're both game. But it's not about her being "used" or "serviced" that's an instant turn off. More about her being worshiped, pleasured and spoiled.

Xx"

And that looks like a body that deserves a lot of pleasuring....

"Fantastic scenario....is she game for trying it? It would make her feel totally under your control and able to relax as she is used and worshipped mmmmm

Xx"

Fair point terminology is important. As with most sharing scenarios I've been lucky enough to join. The woman is totally worshipped by both me and usually the hubby at the same time to ensure her pleasures are heightened, doubled and taken to sensory places only such scenarios can take her body........hope it happens soon for you both x

We have a similar one to this, we go to a hotel, tie Nicky to the bed , she will be wearing something sexy that give easy access to her puss and tits, we then blind fold her and I then invite single guys round to play with her, she wouldn't know how many guys she has had or what they look like, this is something that really gets her going but as of yet we haven't done it.

By *idsAndyMan  over a year ago

Worcestershire

Great scenario... I've done something similar

I tied my gf to the bed last Friday and then left to pick up a female. She looked fantastic and enjoyed being the centre of attention.

» Add a new message to this topic