FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > three heads in a bed...jaimies visit.

three heads in a bed...jaimies visit.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ipswing OP   Couple  over a year ago

portrush

jaimie and i have known each other..over 20 years. ...with many an adventure survived ...sweet sweet woman and i have been together for the past 6. ....

it has been a while since he and i have caught up..so we gab and drink ,get the munchies,the giggles, a little tipsy from the wine .. then its time for bed ...as we head up the stairs ,he looks so lonesome with longing in his eyes..

i ask if he may join us...she smiles and nods .

for a man of his age he looks good,still toned and a hard on a couple of inches larger than i ..

when sweet comes in from the bathroom,we are already in bed. smiling that secret smile of hers she slips between us..

her hand is on my thigh,then slowly her fingers discover my hardness ,..jaimie stats to moan...she has us in the palm of her hand..

as she and i kiss,his lips meander to her breasts,licking sucking kissing,one and then the other. i take a nipple, wet with his kisses and roll my tongue around and over ..gently nibbling her flesh..

we stroke her belly, her thighs,feel as her sweetest moisture begin to flow.. our fingers gently exploring those inner depths,hot wet and beautiful,a cave of a thousand delights...

i know her well, her taste,where pearl comes out to play...

his eyes mouth and fingers are discovering, feasting,drinking .. tasting her sweetness...his fingers searching ,looking for that holy land where ...

she strokes his hair,opening herself up fully to his attentions.... a little death is cumming,her body starts to quiver,and she sings her song,the one without any words ..

as we hug he takes me in his mouth ..and starts to lick ,roughened hands,still slippery with her love.one hand beneath her hips ,the other pulling my foreskin back his tongue circling,tasting the clear liquid as it seeps out that little spring of manhood.

he and i have been naked before,..pottering in the garden lying in the sun,but never have we joined in man love.

she takes me from him and leads me to where his fingers are stroking ,both of us now... and i join the rhythm ...slow fast deep shallow. ..i enter....he is kissing my shoulders,my back,his hand glides from us , along the route to my bum. a finger moist and thick enters.stroking ,he finds my prostrate.... i cum...too soon lights fill my brain. ..

as i soften i feel another finger join with me ...

sweet and i kiss as she welcomes him for the first time.

our tongues wrapping around each others as they start their dance... my fingers join their sex,their yoga... he is wet with our love, i touch his lingum, sliding in and out..my juice now slippery on her thigh ..she squeezes my hand hard as his sperm rushes to join what is left of mine.

and so time for tea....

when i return ..moondance by van morisson is playing..a little bit of cum glistening on his chin.more still slipping out of her,beckoning inviting... the taste of trio is different and i find myself getting hard again.

as i enter her cave of a million stars,i notice she is not as tight as earlier..jaimie has stretched her and i have to dive deep for the bliss to take hold. .

later i watch as his dragon replaces mine...and they gain union.. my fingers slip into dark places..and her song begins.... he tells her how beautiful she is ,..trying hard not to ...they cum together,creating oneness..closeness..

we are exhausted..wet with sweet,s sweet love..we lie down to sleep,but again i am hard.

she leads me inside, and i stir our juices, her muscles relaxed,vaginal walls opened.warm cosy,plenty of space..i swim in the sea..we hold each other tight as i cum inside of her again..

morning has broken,and the birds are singing,..three naked bodies..sweet is pressed against me .. jaimie and she gently fucking..i turn and she takes me in hand guiding me ..our cocks touch ,his wet as he withdraws.. and i enter.. his fingers massaging my testes,stroking peni ..as i make love with this beautiful daring woman ... he takes my hand ,his cock is now in her darkest place...and we gently rock ....and i am taken beyond...control..

i watch as their dance continues..

knowing he has a long way to travel this day.. i go to work in the kitchen ..

. breakfast in bed for three ..

too soon, it is time for him to go .. he kisses us both ..thank you he says..that was beautiful..

we laugh..you are wellcum ... see you soon ...

many years later he still calls..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *r_and_MrsxxCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

chatting with author of this story,,, thought i would have a read,,,, very entertaining three very lucky people,,, i like it,,,

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nice one, lovers... How about bringing J. with you next time you visit???

By *unfun21Couple  over a year ago

Down

Woo great story mmmmmmmm

» Add a new message to this topic