FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fun fourway

Fun fourway

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aughtycplStoke OP   Couple  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

It had been talked about for weeks, we had met socially and all got along. It was finally time we all played together.

We met with Donna and Steve for a drink at the bar, after a while they got up and left. We then got a text saying what number the room was and to come on up.

Off we went, into the lift. We couldn't help it, we grabbed each other in the lift and kissed each other passionately. Paul said "you sure you want to do this?" "yes, I am looking forward to it, I have been talking to Donna about it this week, we have some ideas we want to do"

We got to their door, knocked quietly and waited. The door opened up and there stood Donna. She took Steph's hand and we stepped over the threshold.

Donna and Steph kissed a little, then I kissed her. She told us to sit down and get comfortable.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lscplCouple  over a year ago

chester le street

Very good start x

By *ountryfansCouple  over a year ago

huntingdon

Look forward to reading more

Stoke-on-Trent

We had been chatting to Donna and Steve for a few weeks. They were slightly older than us but they look younger than their age.

Donna was mid 40's, blonde hair down past her shoulders. Great body for a woman who's had 3 kids. Nice curves and great boobs and bum.

Steve was early 50's but clearly kept in shape. Clean shaven and smelt great.

We sat down on the edge of the bed as Steve gave us a glass of wine each. Donna sat next to Paul and Steve next to me. Neither of us took the first step so Steve assumed control and kissed me. I smelt his aftershave and melted into his embrace.

I gave a glance over to Paul and Donna, they were kissing and their hands were wandering. The sight of Paul kissing another woman as I kissed another guy turned me on and I could feel the tingling between my legs

By *ock2screwUMan  over a year ago

abingdon

More pls

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

By *orshamcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Surrey / Sussex Border

Great so far

Stoke-on-Trent

I reached down to Steve's crotch, I found he was just as excited. I rubbed his shaft over his trousers as I kissed him, I felt his hand on the back of my neck and the other was cupping my boobs.

I felt another pair of hands on my shoulders, I looked back and they were Paul's. He started to push me down Steve, down towards between his legs. I knew what it was for.

I unzipped Steve's trousers and I pulled him out, I could see he was big, bigger than Paul but not as wide. Paul's hands left my shoulders and I saw him start sucking on Donna's tits, they were out and looked great.

I pulled off Steve's trousers and I saw he was fully smooth and very hard. I took his shaft in my hand and stroked it, kissing the shaft up and down until I got to his bellend. I opened up my lips and wrapped them around and started to suck him and take more in my mouth.

I heard Steve moaning so I knew he was enjoying it. His hands went on my head and he started to move his hips to meet my sucking. He was pretty much fucking my face.

I was playing with his balls. I took a moment to look over at Paul, he was on his back with Donna sat on his face, she was wanking him slowly but she was breathing heavily as he was using his tongue just how he knows how to use it.

I was now deep throating Steve. His thrusting was faster and more intense, making me gag a little but I wasn't allowed time to bother about that.

Steve was grunting and moaning and I could tell he was close. I wanted to make it super intense so I let my finger rub against his asshole and I slipped in a finger into my knuckle. It made him shoot his load deep into my mouth. I took it all just how a good girl is supposed to do.

Stoke-on-Trent

As I let his softening cock withdraw from my mouth I look over to Paul and Donna, Donna is rocking, grinding her pussy into Paul's face. Her fingers are rubbing her pussy and pulling on her nipples.

I see Paul's hard cock there waiting to be touched and caressed, I reach out with my hand and hold him, slowly pulling back his foreskin and rolling my tongue over his cock. I take him in my mouth and suck him.

I then feel a hand on his balls, playing with them. I know it's not mine or Paul's, the angle is wrong for Donna and I realise it is Steve. Steve is playing with Paul's balls, teasing them, then he moves his mouth and pops one in his mouth as I still have Paul's cock in my mouth. Paul moans with pleasure at the feeling.

I remember the conversation I had with Donna earlier in the week. Maybe our plan was going to work afterall.

I take out Paul's cock out of my mouth and offer it to Steve. Within seconds he's sucking Paul's cock. I just look at Steve bobbing up and down on Paul's hard cock.

I move up and suck on Donna's nipples, pulling them with my teeth As I also flick them with my tongue. I kiss Donna, I couldn't help it.

Donna is moaning, my mouth is muffling her sounds. She goes all tense, she pulls me in close and kisses me hard. Paul is clamped between her legs as she cuts over his face.

By *easing_twoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

Nice story

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"As I let his softening cock withdraw from my mouth I look over to Paul and Donna, Donna is rocking, grinding her pussy into Paul's face. Her fingers are rubbing her pussy and pulling on her nipples.

I see Paul's hard cock there waiting to be touched and caressed, I reach out with my hand and hold him, slowly pulling back his foreskin and rolling my tongue over his cock. I take him in my mouth and suck him.

I then feel a hand on his balls, playing with them. I know it's not mine or Paul's, the angle is wrong for Donna and I realise it is Steve. Steve is playing with Paul's balls, teasing them, then he moves his mouth and pops one in his mouth as I still have Paul's cock in my mouth. Paul moans with pleasure at the feeling.

I remember the conversation I had with Donna earlier in the week. Maybe our plan was going to work afterall.

I take out Paul's cock out of my mouth and offer it to Steve. Within seconds he's sucking Paul's cock. I just look at Steve bobbing up and down on Paul's hard cock.

I move up and suck on Donna's nipples, pulling them with my teeth As I also flick them with my tongue. I kiss Donna, I couldn't help it.

Donna is moaning, my mouth is muffling her sounds. She goes all tense, she pulls me in close and kisses me hard. Paul is clamped between her legs as she cuts over his face."

WOW

So horny.. wet reading that xxx

More please

By *arrogateCouple78Couple  over a year ago

harrogate

Wow very very sexy so far cant wait for more xx

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

By *els01Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Xx

WOW XX

Keep it going! This is a great story

Great, please keep it coming xx

Stoke-on-Trent

Steve is still sucking Pauls cock, Donna gets off Pauls face and now he can see Paul sucking on his hard cock. He moans and closes his eyes.

Donna and me sit back and watch, us watching and touching each other. I tell Paul that Steve looks like hes ready to be touched again. Steve stopped sucking Paul and moved himself so he was ina 69 position and went back to working on Pauls cock. Paul had a cock inches from his face, i reached down and took Steves cock in my hand and i got as close to Pauls face as i could.

Please suck him baby, i know you have wanted to try it for such a long time, it will really turn me on. He looked at me and opened his lips, i moved the cock closer to him and i helped it into his mouth. Paul moved his hands to Steves bum cheeks and started to work on his cock. I couldnt stop watching my hubby taking his first cock.

I felt Donna move behind me, i then felt her hands on my arse, then her tongue started to lick between my pussy and arse. She then started to rim my arse, i just reached back and spread my cheeks wider for her

Bookmarked

By *i015Man  over a year ago

Millbrook, Southampton

"Bookmarked "

horny as ...., looking forward to developments!

Stoke-on-Trent

Donna stopped rimming me, she was gone for a while, it didn't bother me as I was enjoying seeing the guys suck each other.

Donna walked in and told Steve to stop. He did, and we all looked at Donna, she was now wearing a strap on dildo. She told the guys to get on their knees. I was told to rim them both as they shared sucking and licking the strap on.

I swapped between the guys as I heard their slurping and sucking noises.

Donna told Paul to stop sucking, I was told to get infront of Paul and open my legs, Donna grabbed his hair and pushed his face into my pussy. He licked and flicked my pussy. I knew what was coming as I could see it happening.

Paul felt a pair of hands on his hips, a cool sensation as lube was applied. Then a tip of something on his arse. Paul tried to look up to see but I kept him in place.

I watched him as he took it in his arse. His face showed some pain but lots of pleasure. Then he got into the rhythm and was starting to move back to meet the thrusts.

I held out my hand and grabbed what I guided into my mouth. The dildo was big but it was hard unlike a real cock.

Paul looked up to see me sucking Donna's strap on, then he knew he was having his ass taken for the first time.

Donna sat in a chair insight of Paul. I walked over to her, spun around to face Paul. I lowered myself onto the dildo. It was sliding in so easily I was so wet. Donna's hands reached round and pulled my nipples as my hand played with myself.

God it was hot watching Paul be fucked by a guy as I was getting fucked by a woman wearing a dildo.

harrogate

Wow very very sexy such a turn on, please give us more xx

By *ummers400Couple  over a year ago

cork

Hope you got more like this absolutely brilliant

Love to join

Wow. Sounds like one of our meets.

Amazing fun x

Millbrook, Southampton

"Wow very very sexy such a turn on, please give us more xx"

Stoke-on-Trent

I begged Donna to let me be fucked by Paul, she agreed.

I got on my back and Paul mounted me, he soon had Steve behind him entering him again, then Donna went ant entered Steve. Donna was in control again, every thrust she made I felt.

We couldn't keep thus up for long. I asked for Steve to fuck me. He lay on his back and I rode him, tits in his face which he sucked and nibbled. Paul rubbed hus cock on my arse, I turned around and said "don't tease me, Fuck my arse"

He pushed himself in and soon my mind was being blown by the dp. Donna kissed me and that was it, I Cum and squirted all over Steve's cock.

Paul was down on his cock sucking him in no time. Steve was close, me and Donna knew it, so did Steve but Paul didn't. Steve grabbed Paul's head and held it in place as Paul took squirt after squirt of Steve's cum into his mouth.

Paul just swallowed it all then kissed me and Donna.

Now it was time for me and Donna to make Paul cum

harrogate

Hmmm Hotter and

Millbrook, Southampton

"Hmmm Hotter and "

Definitely