handforth

I absolutely love sniffing dirty knickers,I love them to smell of wee&pussy ,

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ye I love it makes me so horny anyone local to me

By *exycouplemmmmCouple  over a year ago

Surrey

I have a playmate who loves my knickers to lick and sniff when we're getting horny together. At first I was embarrassed, but he loves it so much I've got used to it and enjoy seeing him get pleasure from it. Turns me on too

"I have a playmate who loves my knickers to lick and sniff when we're getting horny together. At first I was embarrassed, but he loves it so much I've got used to it and enjoy seeing him get pleasure from it. Turns me on too "

Lucky guy.

Yes I love sniffing used panties, I've done it since a teenager

I love to sniff my mother in laws every day I go round and sniff them some days even take a pair and replace then with some I've wanked in she must know but continues to leave them out so I will continue to snif and wank

I love used undies

Once made Mrs Muff sniff and taste her housemates dirty knickers while fucking her from behind, both loved it!

I have my wifes dirty panties.Anyone in north east want to sniff them

[Removed by poster at 17/04/16 16:20:38]

"Once made Mrs Muff sniff and taste her housemates dirty knickers while fucking her from behind, both loved it! "

Thats fantastic

By *onEstelCouple  over a year ago

MANCHESTER

Love the the thought of you guys sniffing the wife's nickers,all around the gusset, after she as been wearing them all day,she works in an hospital it's very hot & sweaty mmmmm.

By *eaky99Man  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

Love piss and spunk in them

By *iss pearsTV/TS  over a year ago

WALSALL

Love sniffing worn panties and wanking off with another pair then after I have cum in them licking and sucking them mmmm x

By *inkycdxxxTV/TS  over a year ago

wrexham

Thanks ??

By *ri16Man  over a year ago

SALTCOATS

I got caught sniffing sister in-laws pants she told me she would tell my Mrs if I didn't wank off once a week in to them as she watches now I go round she ties me to the chair naked hands tied behind my back makes me sniff her pussy and she wanks my cock till I cum in them but want to fuck her but she says no maybe one day

By *otalfilth OP   Man  over a year ago

gainsborough

Who else enjoys sniffing

By *cousehottyMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

Love it all

Can't beat that feeling of your cock stirring as you look in the wash basket hoping to find a trophy to sniff.

By *weetChariotMan  over a year ago

High Wycombe

I love to sniff and suck the gusset, especially after a hot day mmm often sniff one in one hand and wank with one in the other then use both to clear up the sticky mess.

When with a woman been known to fill her with cream in the morning, have her wear the knickers all day, spunk soaking in ... Then have her finger herself of a climax in the day ... That evening fuck her while sucking her well worn, spunk and cum soaked knickers. Yum!

We love nix fun...she very much likes them returned full of cum

Love sniffing worn knickers....anyone local want to swap for my wife's or any ladies fancy giving me a pair

By *ive 300Man  over a year ago

oldham

Love to sniff them x

Seems a very man orientated feed! I like the smell of my panties especially whilst having sex with a guy. Also love the though of someone wanking into my dirty panties. Just me ladies ?????

"Seems a very man orientated feed! I like the smell of my panties especially whilst having sex with a guy. Also love the though of someone wanking into my dirty panties. Just me ladies ????? "

No deff not just you also love someone wanking into them

"Seems a very man orientated feed! I like the smell of my panties especially whilst having sex with a guy. Also love the though of someone wanking into my dirty panties. Just me ladies ?????

No deff not just you also love someone wanking into them "

Yay I'm not the only one !

Anyone fancy a pair of my panties let me know !

gainsborough

Anyone else

Addicted

Thought of my girlfriends thongs getting sniffed and licked makes me horney..I've sold and took pics..addicted..borrow and raid friends ect..got to be uk size 6 uk size 8....petite fitting g...tights aren't as good..smell doesn't last as long as aroma on thongs

My SILs knickers smell amazing. I've often wondered if we would ever fuck as there is huge sexual tension between us.

Do u cum in them and put them back

gainsborough

I've had a few good ones to sniff this weekend mmmmm

Love them, anyone local to me

Love them anyone in Swansea for sharing

By *ac47Man  over a year ago

birminham

Love to smell your Mrs panties x

Absolutely love to sniff worn panties nothing better anyone local up for swapping lol

Love this just wish more people met to share

Just been to the sister in laws house I needed to use the toilet and passed the wash basket on the landing!

You guessed it in the top of the basket was her gym kit. Cool dry t shirt Lycra yoga pants and polka dot thong.

I took the the thong, I could feel the moistness in my hand and I took them into the bathroom.

The aroma was amasing as I put them up to my nose. It must have been a very intense gym session they were soaking wet but an amazing smell preceded my nostrils as I was wanking I closed my eyes and imagined her queening me whilst wearing her gym kit.

I came so hard it squirted onto the mirror above the wash had basin. I put the panties back afterwards. The most amazing wank I have had in ages.

By *ay4571Man  over a year ago

chelmsford

I would love a pair I could Evan cum in the and give them back

anyone want some now iv got some here of my fb

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Ive removed posts. Just a reminder that buying and selling is against site rules

I've nabbed a couple pairs of my sister in laws for the weekend...wife is away

By *igrivMan  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Oh love them. Always on hunt for them let it be my sis in law or my cousin sister. Nothing beats this sniffing pleasure x

I have 2 pairs of my wifes black ones here now.Smell great

[Removed by poster at 13/06/16 13:40:16]

"Seems a very man orientated feed! I like the smell of my panties especially whilst having sex with a guy. Also love the though of someone wanking into my dirty panties. Just me ladies ?????

Anyone fancy a pair of my panties let me know ! "

Send me them and I will send tribute pics xx

Absolutely I've sniffed wife's, MIL, Aunt's, SIL, mates mums, their wives/girlfriends.

By *ringo1969Man  over a year ago

salisbury

Love sniffing, wearing, tasting and wanking with used panties. I need some!!!

I love taking a moist pair of panties out of the laundry basket...my wifes smell lovely but she only wears them once...I wish she'd keep them on for a couple of days at least so the smell would be more intense. I usually chew on them to get them more wet and it brings out the flavour and smell then I wipe it round my nose and mouth so i can taste and smell her pussy juices when i walk round morrisons doing shopping whilst hiding my hard on from till girl!! Once went to my brother in laws and found a pair of my nieces in the spare bedroom on the floor.....kept them for a week , sniffing, chewing and wanking and wiping them all over my face...mmmm... the musky sweet smell of a young pussy !!!

I've cum in my mother in laws bra cups and sniffing her knickers! Well horny!!

By *Carver-Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I love taking a moist pair of panties out of the laundry basket...my wifes smell lovely but she only wears them once...I wish she'd keep them on for a couple of days at least so the smell would be more intense. I usually chew on them to get them more wet and it brings out the flavour and smell then I wipe it round my nose and mouth so i can taste and smell her pussy juices when i walk round morrisons doing shopping whilst hiding my hard on from till girl!! Once went to my brother in laws and found a pair of my nieces in the spare bedroom on the floor.....kept them for a week , sniffing, chewing and wanking and wiping them all over my face...mmmm... the musky sweet smell of a young pussy !!! "

If you fantasise about using someone's knickers unawares, then great - have fun.

Those of you bragging about having actually done it without their consent are being incredibly creepy and engaging in criminal activity.

Next time you get the urge, imagine if your landlord decided to indulge his love of scat by letting himself into your flat and rubbing flecks of shit into your toothbrush. Just a thought.

By *ornyspunkMan  over a year ago

trucking all over

Mmmm I love a moist fresh pair to sniff

Good evening Beardy Mohawk man.

Thank you for your comment about my landlord. However as I am a highly paid professional I do not have a landlord as I have bought my own home in the UK and a holiday home in the South of France.

I have a panty fetish get over it.

Glasgow

"Good evening Beardy Mohawk man.

Thank you for your comment about my landlord. However as I am a highly paid professional I do not have a landlord as I have bought my own home in the UK and a holiday home in the South of France.

I have a panty fetish get over it. "

Congratulations on being ostentatiously wealthy, I guess?

Clearly I need to say it again. Don't do things with women's underwear without asking them first: it's unbelievably creepy, invasive and tantamount to a sex crime.

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

"Good evening Beardy Mohawk man.

I have a panty fetish get over it.

Congratulations on being ostentatiously wealthy, I guess?

Clearly I need to say it again. Don't do things with women's underwear without asking them first: it's unbelievably creepy, invasive and tantamount to a sex crime."

I agree really creepy

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 14/06/16 19:13:32]

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

[Removed by poster at 14/06/16 19:13:59]

Glasgow

"Just been to the sister in laws house I needed to use the toilet and passed the wash basket on the landing!

You guessed it in the top of the basket was her gym kit. Cool dry t shirt Lycra yoga pants and polka dot thong.

I took the the thong, I could feel the moistness in my hand and I took them into the bathroom.

The aroma was amasing as I put them up to my nose. It must have been a very intense gym session they were soaking wet but an amazing smell preceded my nostrils as I was wanking I closed my eyes and imagined her queening me whilst wearing her gym kit.

I came so hard it squirted onto the mirror above the wash had basin. I put the panties back afterwards. The most amazing wank I have had in ages. "

Fetish or not, if you actually did this rather than simply fantasied about it then a court would likely convict you of a sexual offence. So, did you?

"Just been to the sister in laws house I needed to use the toilet and passed the wash basket on the landing!

I came so hard it squirted onto the mirror above the wash had basin. I put the panties back afterwards. The most amazing wank I have had in ages.

Fetish or not, if you actually did this rather than simply fantasied about it then a court would likely convict you of a sexual offence. So, did you?"

What sexual offence?

As you will probably be aware there are many people on this site and others who are willing to sell their used panties.

For me it is the taboo nature of it that is appealing. Similar to being caught making love outdoors the heightened arousal of being caught doing something out of the ordinary is for me part of the excitement.

As to this being a criminal offence I will have to do some research and in the meantime thank you for the advice.

Glasgow

Fetish or not, if you actually did this rather than simply fantasied about it then a court would likely convict you of a sexual offence. So, did you?

What sexual offence? "

Burglary at the very least - in January a 30-month sentence was handed down on those grounds - and he equally could be issued an Anti-Social Behaviour Order on grounds of outraging public decency.

Well that's this thread become very dull.

Glasgow

"As you will probably be aware there are many people on this site and others who are willing to sell their used panties.

For me it is the taboo nature of it that is appealing. Similar to being caught making love outdoors the heightened arousal of being caught doing something out of the ordinary is for me part of the excitement.

As to this being a criminal offence I will have to do some research and in the meantime thank you for the advice.

"

It's taboo to have sex with someone while they're passed out or spy on your neighbours having sex, too. That doesn't make it jolly bloody japes, you know.

Glasgow

"Well that's this thread become very dull. "

Sorry to disappoint you with all this respect for women.

By *hef2349Man  over a year ago

Lichfield

Id love a pair please

How can it be burglary!

They let me into their house and nothing was taken. As for your most recent post it was some sort of tenuous link to cover your previous post which was made up.

Complete bull excrement.

By *ightboy69Man  over a year ago

Torquay

Mmmmmmmmmmm wet gusset

Sniffing my partners knickers at the moment. She put them on Sunday night and wore them to work yesterday. She works in a hospital and her pussy gets very hot and sweaty, can smell her musky scent in the gusset. I also love to sniff her bras and socks too. Have had a pantysniffing fetish since I was a boy and sniffed my mates mums knickers. When I married id sniff my wifes,mil,sis in laws whenever I got the chance. Would love a local wank/suck buddy into the same.

By *ornyone30Man  over a year ago

ABERDEEN

I got talking to a girl from another site a while back we used to have phone sex Webcam fun etc, she sent me a pair of used panties through the post and watched on cam as I opened the package sniffed her pussy smeared panties and wanked myself til I came. She loved it as did i

Sadly not local but otherwise a brilliant message contains lots of my favourite things.

Newcastle upon Tyne

Love sniffing regular to my cousin sister and my sister in laws wash basket

Anyone in Wirral let me sniff there thong and cum in it

My fuckbuddie loves me to take my wifes worn knickers round she sniffs and licks them while i fuck her, it's so fucking horny

Would anyone like me to post them some worn knickers for my playmate? She doesn't know?

Have sniffed a few in my time

Love licking them more.

Love sniffing them as I wank then put them on

Going thought my flat mates ones risky enough!?

By *cutebum9Couple  over a year ago

wallsend

I oftern place a pair over my head covering my face whilst wearing a pair and rubbing and wanking gets me so horny

"Once made Mrs Muff sniff and taste her housemates dirty knickers while fucking her from behind, both loved it! "

salisbury

Oh yes!!

salisbury

"Love sniffing them as I wank then put them on "
oh yes !!

"My fuckbuddie loves me to take my wifes worn knickers round she sniffs and licks them while i fuck her, it's so fucking horny"

Wow mmmmmm

By *oredbusinessmanMan  over a year ago

Southwark

Only if I get to tug them down first

Hi my gf love me playin with her dirty pants love me to cum in them then she wears them all day we both have this fit female friend an I mean proper stunning an we where both round havin drinks with her new feller drinks are going down Niceafter a couple of hours of been there he had to pop out witch left the 3 of us she went to the loo and or a quick shower leavin me an my gf alone in the kitchen we started kissing she whispered in my era to slide my finger I so I did even dropped to my knees had a little lick plus seems smelt her damp patch witch drives me crazy any ways I was stopped cos she was bustin for a pee off she went her mate said it was cool forger to use the logo while she was shower cut the story short after a few more drinks I get a tex of my gf with her holdin our stunning friends white thong other nose tellin me we had to go cos her clit was throbbing an she could feel cum runnin down her leg anshehad short skirt on so off we go right home ripped each other's clothes off little did I no she'd only pinched them we took it in turns smelling then an we both cum in seconds didn't expect her doing out like that now where open we have some right fun times sendin pics of us smelling friends knickers to each other think she is hooked now

Love to share my wife's dirty ones with horny kinky guys.

PM me

Anyone up for swap today

Newcastle upon Tyne

"I have 2 pairs of my wifes black ones here now.Smell great"

Pass them to me mate would love to chew on them xx

Newcastle upon Tyne

"Seems a very man orientated feed! I like the smell of my panties especially whilst having sex with a guy. Also love the though of someone wanking into my dirty panties. Just me ladies ????? "

Pass them dirty cheesy string to me for my sniffing pleasure babes xx

» Add a new message to this topic